Genitrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

He picks her up, carries her to the bed and sits her on the edge as he kneels between her legs. “I should build up to this but I’ve been thinking of a juicy, delicious pussy even longer than you.” With that, his tongue shoves between her labia and he starts licking around, savoring her tastes. He then licks up a little and flicks his tongue on her clit, then back into her vagina, then back onto her clit. It’s grown enough that he can grip it with his lips and suck on it. When Lisa’s hips start jerking and he hears her moaning, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” he lowers his mouth to suck in just about her whole pussy so he can taste and swallow everything she emits.

At the pool, Emily stands up in her minimal bikini, her breasts practically popping out. ”C’mon Alex, we’ll go to your room.”

“My room?”

“Well, yeah. Lisa and Phil are in our room so we have to go to your room.” She leans over him, letting her breasts hand loose almost in his face. “Look at me Alex. Do you like what you see. Am I attractive?”

“You’re gorgeous, like a magazine fold out.”

“Well then, c’mon. Make use of me. I want you to.”

“I’ve got a girl at home. I shouldn’t fool around with anyone else. It’s like I’d be cheating on her .”

“Alex, your mouth is being shy but your cock is saying you’re ready. C’mon. If you don’t want to feel like you cheated,” she gave a dirty grin, “then don’t make any move on me. Just relax and let me rape you.”

He gets up and starts off with her, holding his towel to hide his erection. She’s beginning to wonder what the deal is with this guy. He obviously wonders, too. “What exactly is the deal here.” he says.

“Look Alex. We’re swapping room mates. Phil is moving in with Lisa, I’m moving in with you.”

“Will the hotel . . .”

“Alex, no one gives a damn. No one cares. We just do it. You and I share the bed, you and I fuck up a storm.”

“Just fucking? That’s all?“

She smiles. “No, I’ll swallow your cock and sit on your face so that you either eat me or get suffocated. Then we’ll fuck.”

In the room she gets them both naked and has him lay on the bed while she admires his cock. She lets him know he’s got a great one, way above average, and then practically swallows it while Alex has the sexiest experience of his life. Later, she crawls up atop him, feeding him first one breast and then the other, telling him how to lick and suck each of them, gum her nipples. She then crawls on up, uses her fingers to open herself and talks him through getting his tongue in her, then sucking on her clit, then sucking up her juices as she cums. Later, she sits on him and takes his cock up into her. Afterwards they shower and feel each other’s bodies.

“I thought I knew about girls,” he says to her. “You’re the sexiest thing in the world, more than anything I’ve ever experienced. I really liked it. Can I just sort of munch on you for awhile now?”

“Hon,” she says, with a huge smile, “You can eat me all night if you want.”

I wasn’t aware of any of this until later. Lisa’s mother called up the research company about three weeks later complaining that she had called her daughter and a man had answered. She hung up and tried again, got Lisa, but heard the same male voice in the background. Lisa apparently admitted to her that she was staying with a guy. They were both making additional money by sharing one room. The mother didn’t like this even though she had to admit that Lisa had done something like this before. The answer she got was, Lisa is an adult, over 21, is an independent contractor and not an employee. She is performing her job and that is all the company cares about. No calls from the mother came after that.

I was the one, however that went into the field and visited the malls and watched our contractors to see if they were performing as we wanted. A few weeks later I talked with Lisa. She readily admitted that she and Phil were living together. She also said that the sex was absolutely great, she’d never been with a guy she enjoyed more. Breakfast with Phil was fun, visits to museums interesting. Everything was great except Phil wanted to marry her. She told me what she says she told Phil. She has to finish school, work a couple years, go back for her MBA and then work a couple more, move up the corporate ladder. Then, once she’s established, she can get married. Maybe six or seven years from now. But she has to prove herself to herself first. Phil's even talking about transferring to her school. He’s absolutely nuts about her.

Emily and Alex are slightly different. Emily is happy having sex regularly. Alex is fine at it, she enjoys him. He’s happy with Emily. If anything, she’s hornier than he is. But both accept that this is something of the moment. Neither is concerned that this will only last a couple months. They both have others to go back to.

When the assignments were given out, the thought was to make them random. Two couples did ask to be assigned together -- the two I’ve just mentioned -- and so they were. I visited all of them, these two plus four other couples. One other eventually led to sex between them also. But it took a few weeks. This one might actually end up serious. We’ll see. The other three were just business relationships. One of the other guys, David, was fairly open about his experiences.

He says that the girl he’s teamed with is weird. She spends almost all the money she makes to go home to her boy friend as often as she can manage. She almost doesn’t talk to him. But he says the local girls are very hot. Hotter than he could imagine. He told me of one encounter.

David’s a nice looking guy. Dark curly h air that falls over his forehead, tall, good shape. He says this really cute girl came up to him in the mall to ask what he was doing. He told her about his job. She seemed interested in his being there only a couple days and then going on. She wanted him to interview her. He told her that he couldn’t. He interviewed guys only. She pushed it, wanting to know why he couldn’t interview her. He told her that the questions got very personal and involved asking about sexual activities. She was a very attractive girl, he admitted, and she wasn’t willing to give up. She said she’d be happy to tell him about her sexual activities. So he told her that he didn’t even have any forms to interview females. She pushed some more so he took her back to the small office space that was supplied by mall management. He gave her some Genitrol F that they had there. He then started into asking her if she had ever performed oral sex. She told him that she did and she loved to, there was almost nothing as sexy as sucking a delicious cock. She even started rubbing his, through his trousers.

Well, they ended up sixty nining, then fucking, then she went back to his room with him and they spent the night together. He said that she really did like to suck cock. And was very good at it. He would, personally, prefer to fuck more but had to admit they managed to get a fair amount of that in also. She was the most aggressive he’d run into but there had been others.

Anyway, about three months later we had a lot of information from these questionnaires. We also got a new piece of information, Joanne told me that, while we had specifically asked for male and female flavors, in fact the differences were not great. There most likely was a single flavor that would be something like 85% as effective for both sexes. All of this information contributed to our deciding on our next product, or product family.

Meanwhile, Linda and Norm got married. Nothing fancy. They just went to City Hall, got marriages licenses and then got married. He’s still a doctor with a private practice as well as my partner in Genitrol Inc. She’s still a model, becoming more in demand and receiving larger fees. Another thing happened that was of some concern. We started to hear of rumors that were spreading around about Genitrol. Some claimed we were satanists, some that we were involved with human sacrifice. We were grinding up penises and pussies to make our flavors. Some of this was probably encouraged by our competition. But a fair amount seemed to come from the religious right.

A friend of my wife was a good friend of Margaret Springfield. Her husband, Fred, is perhaps the most famous, widely heard, fundamentalist preacher in the country, on TV and radio. From what I could learn, Margaret and Fred were very normal people. They married while both were still students, had three children. This friend even mentioned that Margaret once mentioned that she hoped she’d die from a heart attack during sex with Fred so she’d have a smile on her face.

We arranged an appointment. I figured Norm was the one to go. The doctor. We talked a lot. I remember years ago when I was the PR guy for a company when a hunk of metal was stolen from our plant and sold to a junk man. The hunk was part of our contribution to the space program, even though it was just a weight and of minimal importance. The press heard about a theft from the space program and came out in force. I stood there in front of the cameras and described the problem accurately, even kicked another similar hunk of metal with my foot to accentuate how unimportant it was. Nothing ever appeared on the TV news. It made one newspaper, very small and very far back. The trick is to be truthful.

In this case, we had no problems, so I stressed to Norm to be truthful. Don’t try to sugar coat anything. We’ve got an excellent product. The tastes are different and are purposely similar to those of male penises and female vulvas. But they’re artificial flavors, concocted from chemicals. They are not an aphrodisiac, do not artificially cause people to become aroused. If the person using the lozenge participated in and enjoyed oral sex, then our lozenge should remind him or her of that and make our product more appealing. The other manufacturers appealed to users the same way but using cherry or some other artificial flavor.

So, the meeting was held. Norm talked with Fred Springfield a little and then the wife, Margaret, came in with a plate of cookies and some soft drinks. Apparently that was common in the Springfield household. So Norm suggested that Margaret should stay. She did. He went through our spiel pretty much as I just described. Then he went a step further. He added that if anyone had any problems with our product it would have been back when the original testing was done to come up with the flavors. Men did taste women and men, women, back then, he admitted. Some were married. At least two marriages came out of it, including his own. But it was all done scientifically, in controlled circumstances, very hygienic.

When Norm mentioned, at some point, that our lozenges were not aphrodisiacs, he apparently added that if someone had not experienced and enjoyed oral sex, he or she would probably not like the taste of our product. Margaret mentioned that their teen age daughter had a sore throat a week or so ago and had used some Genitrol F from Margaret’s medicine cabinet and had complained to her mother about the icky taste. At the time, Margaret said she just suggested that the girl use some other brand with a more popular flavor. She went on to say that her daughter had been dating the same young man for several years and had told her parents she wanted to get married. The parents objected, saying she was too young. Her answer was that they, the parents, had got married at the same age she and her boy friend were. So it was a slight dilemma. Now, the mother was glad to learn her daughter and the boy friend had seemingly not moved on to at least some forms of sex since she didn’t like our lozenges. We were glad to learn the Springfield household used our product. I guess Fred and Margaret fit into the norm on their sexual practices.

That turned the trick. Later, Fred Springfield announced to his large audience that he’d checked out Genitrol and, while he was not endorsing it, he knew for a fact that the ugly rumors were not true and it was a perfectly acceptable product. In fact, they used it in his own home. That ended that. We heard no more.

A couple months later I heard that the Springfield’s daughter was getting married. My wife’s friend even said that Margaret Springfield had said something odd. When she discovered that her daughter all of a sudden liked our product she knew it was time for her to marry.

The results of our survey are in. Wow, people eat almost everything with sex. Some interrupt and have ice cream. For others it’s potato chips. Some mentioned peanut butter, some vegetables, and so on. After sorting through everything and realizing the limits and advantages of our flavors, we settled on dip. Flavored, creamy dip that people use with various chips and almost anything. It isn’t a huge market but it seems to fit. Big problems, though. Our contract manufacturer didn’t make anything like it. Our distributors didn’t handle products like it. It’s a food not a medicine. So we had to get a new manufacturer and a new distributor. We had a proven track record now, which helped. But it’s still a matter of our having to carve out a niche for ourselves in a brand new market. Find a way to get shelf space.

We started out the same way we did with Genitrol. We went to isolated test markets and provided food markets with free sample for them to hand out. Everything went very well. People seemed to like our taste. Not separate male and female tastes now, just the one.

We named the product “French Dip”. It’s a dip. People seem to associate “French “ with sex. The two words form a phrase that’s well known. We even talked about it and decided if we ever introduced it in France, we’d probably h ave to call it “American Dip” since the French think we’re the ones obsessed with sex. We even came up with a slogan to go with the name, “Adds zest to even the greatest taste“.

To actually move from a test to a serious full scale market attack, we would need advertising. The throat lozenges made it almost completely on word of mouth. Hopefully, that will help here, too. But we still need to let a mass audience know that the product exists.

I devised the ads. I knew they would require an really good, experienced crew to produce. Getting everything just right was crucial. My idea is to be purposely sexy, push it as far as we can. To the point that we won’t be able to run the ads until after prime time, after ten pm. And, if things go well, we’ll get complaints. Which will help call attention to our product.

My intent is to use a couple. A married couple since that might mollify some people. The wife’s bare body is laying there in close up and the husband smears a large dollop of dip, carried on his two fingers, on or into her belly button. He then dips something into the dip. Something he can lick, perhaps a concave section of green pepper or a section of a tomato. He then lifts it out of sight and you can hear him eat it. Then his fingers pick up a little pile of dip and reach off screen. But he’s reaching to an area that can only be her pussy, even though you never see it. You can see him lean across as if he’s getting his mouth to her and then you can hear him lick and slurp. Her body reacts by jumping slightly and you hear her make aroused sounds. Then the screen goes blank and a picture of the product shows up, along with the slogan, “ Adds zest to even the greatest taste“.

A second commercial would be basically the same except it’s the wife putting the dip on her husband’s navel. She scoops some up with something phallic, a carrot stick perhaps or jicama just as the other did. She then also picks up some dip out of his navel and reaches out to what has to be his penis, even though you never see it, and then she leans across and you can hear her licking and sucking it off him. Same ending.

Norm wanted Linda and him to do the commercials. Linda was fine but I wasn’t sure about Norm as an actor. So we hired another couple. Purposely different coloring, a dark haired and darker skinned female and a blond guy. We then filmed the commercials twice. Once with the hired actors and once with Norm and Linda. In fact. Norm did fine. Both sets of commercials were great. Perfect. They took forever to shoot. The director ran everyone through every step over and over to get the timing and the viewing areas correct. But it was worth it.

In the midst of making the commercials, I ran back over to Flavors Inc. to check on several things and ran into Joanne. She told me that she had gone ahead and put together a dry soup mix since she knew I would want it since we were introducing our dip. I felt like an idiot. Of course. If we’re going to have dip we should have a dry mix that people could use to make their own dip. I thanked her a lot and asked how she and Chuck were doing. She practically glowed.

“We’re doing fine,” she said, “I’ve never been happier. In fact, this mix helped some. It not only includes the correct flavor and scent but I added some pheromones, the chemicals that are used by animals to attract the opposite sex. Then, I tried it with some bouillon cubes and boiling water, to make consommé, a soup. I know, most people don’t use soup mix for soup, they use it for dip, but since it’s called a soup mix I thought I’d try it. I’ll tell you. We’ve had some twice and each time we never managed to finish a bowl. It is so super sexy that after a couple sips, we couldn’t help ourselves. We were at it right on the kitchen floor.”

I managed to get a couple packets of the dry mix from her and headed back to the studio where the commercials were being shot. I’ll never get over how dumb I was to not have come up with a dry mix idea myself and I made a mental note to cut Joanne in on some percentage of the profits for her having thought of it. I also stopped by a market and bought a package of bouillon cubes. Back at the studio, the commercials with the hired couple were done and the final shots of Norm and Linda were being made. I talked with the crew doing the shooting and arranged right then to shoot what I had in mind with Norm and Linda for the dry mix.

Every professional studio has a kitchen. So I got a shot of water coming to a boil in a clear glass pot. Then we shot two bouillon cubes being dropped in, then the packet of dry mix being shaken in. I used a small formica top breakfast table that was already there, the kind lots of families have in their homes. I had Norm in just boxer shorts, Linda in bra and panties. We shot over Norm’s shoulder, looking at Linda. The staff made her up professionally and she was absolutely gorgeous. Maybe too beautiful to be believed even. Then we put hot steaming bowls of consommé made with our dry mix in front of each of them. They had never tasted it before. As Linda sipped from the spoon, she looked up at Norm and smiled. You could see his spoon move up and hear him slurp. Then they each had another spoon full.

As I had asked, Linda then raised herself very slightly and, while you could see nothing, it was obvious that she was slipping her panties off. Norm raised himself and removed his boxers also, although it was not as evident. In the final commercial, after that shot, we cut to a picture of the product. The announcer added some voice over and the name French Dip appeared along with the slogan, “A very seductive taste”. Then we cut back to a shot of an empty table with two steaming bowls sitting there and the moans and slurping sounds of sex could be heard.

In the test markets we began running the ads on local TV but only after ten pm. The first day it was the dip and our product moved off the super market shelves. The next day it was the dry mix and it moved off the market shelves. The ads worked. The product sold. Something else happened, too. It was exactly what I expected. The TV stations and the markets began to receive calls complaining about the commercials. Too blatantly sexy. Evil even, some callers said. As much as possible I had people all respond the same way by asking what specifically was wrong. One main reply was that they would lead children down the wrong path. The answer was obvious. Children weren’t seeing the ads, they only appeared after ten pm. That stopped some. Others went further but our answer was that absolutely no sexual parts of humans were ever shown, no sex acts were ever shown. We added that, in case the complainer cared, the couple in the ads were actually married couples.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers