Genitrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

“Uh , yeah ,” he answers. “Joanne?”

“Yeah ,” she replies. “I guess you’re doing this assignment too?”

He actually blushes. “Well, yeah,” he sort of stammers.

They’re in the lobby of a large building, people walking by on both sides. Nothing ventured, she decides. “Chuck,” she says, looking at him and stopping. “I have a conflict. On one side, I used to hope that sometime at the temp agency you would decide to ask me out and we could date and see where it led.” He opened his mouth as if to say something. “No, wait,” she says quickly. “This is where the conflict comes in. Because now I have a different problem and if you agree, it blows my whole original hope. I’ve just done what you’ve just done. And I’m left so horny that I almost can’t stand it. I really, really want to have a lot of wild sex right now. With you. Now.”

He looked at her and she thought, boy did I just screw up. Then he smiled. “Your place or mine?”

“I live about four blocks from here. You?”

“Couple miles at least. Your place it is.”

Joanne smiled to herself as they started down the street. She almost hugged herself. It worked!
As they walked, Chuck turned a little to her. “I probably would never have asked you out,” he said.

Shit, Joanne thinks. He didn’t like me. doesn’t even want to be here now. “Oh” is all she can say.

“Not because you’re not attractive,” he says. “The opposite. You’re like a goddess. A golden, white, perfect goddess. Beautiful, like a fashion model. Unobtainable. I mean, I’m a Mexican from East L.A. My parents came here illegally. We always had to work. Work hard. I’m going to get my degree in a couple months. I’m in my last quarter. But it’s taken me a couple years longer. I’ve had to work, had to take fewer credits because I couldn’t afford more. I’ve never had money. I couldn’t try and date someone like you, I couldn’t pay to take you where you want to go. So I’ve just been with mexican girls. Dark girls. Girls who let me know they want sex. Maybe I don’t spend anything, maybe I buy them a beer. Then we get into the back seat of a car or maybe just up against a wall somewhere and I fuck them. That’s what they want. That’s what I want. I mean, it’s what I can do, what I can afford.”

She thought for a moment as they walked. Here we are, heading to my apartment so he can fuck me, can get his cock into me and satisfy this need I have. “I’m not really very different from those girls,” she says. Then she looks at him sideways.

“You’re so different it’s unbelievable,” he replies, looking at her and smiling. “You’re beautiful. You’re white, blond.”

“True. I graduated a year ago, have my degree. I am blond. So I guess I’m different that way. But I’m female. I want you to fuck me. I’ve been creaming in my panties for a half hour or more and can hardly wait. I suspect that’s exactly how those other girls felt.”

They’re at her building, go up one flight, up the stairs. She unlocks the door, steps in, then closes the door behind him and heads to her bedroom. “My roommate’s at work so we won’t be interrupted, she says. We’ve both been tested for this work so I know we don’t have anything. And I’m on the pill. So I guess we just need to get naked and get to it.” With that, she’s unbuttoned her blouse, tossed it to the side, is unsnapping her bra, then removes it. Steps out of her shoes, pulls her skirt down and puts it with her blouse. Pulls her pantie hose down, then her panties that she was wearing beneath the hose. Finally fully naked she turns to him. He’s removing his boxer shorts and she sees a strong, full erection standing up and out from a truly trim, firm body. “Chuck, you’re gorgeous,” she says as she climbs on the bed and lays on her back, spreading her legs slightly.

‘You’re really blond,” he says, looking at her then climbing on the bed and looming over her. He brings his lips to hers and kisses her, puts one hand on one breast and feels it, massages it slightly. She reaches between them, breathes a big sigh and wraps her fingers around his cock and pulls it towards her.

“I need you, now. Get it in me.”

He pushes his hips forward and the head of his cock starts spreading open her pussy lips. He pushes in further. “You’re so tight,” he says, “is this hurting?”

“Go on,” she says

“Boy, you’re tight,” he murmurs.” It hurts me a little, you’re pushing my foreskin back so tight.” And he pushes in further.

“You’re perfect,” she says. “You fill me up so much. I don’t think I’ve ever felt anything as good. It’s like you were built to fill me exactly.” He’s fully into her. His abdomen touches hers. “You really are perfect,” she says, smiling. “I can feel you just reaching my cervix. I couldn’t handle any more. Fuck me. Fuck me. “

He pulls out slightly, then shoves back in. She moans. This really does feel better than anything I’ve ever done before, he admits to himself. He looks at her blond hair and blue eyes and beautiful face. I must be the luckiest guy around. He starts pumping in and out of her, pushing hard on his way in, easing back out. She starts pushing back with her hips and continues to moan. He gets both arms under her, holds her tightly to him. She wraps her legs around him as he continues to pump into her. Her moans turn to light screams. Her body responds to his movements, pushing back. With her legs, she’s pulling him into her. Neither of them last long. She’s first, saying, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” and her body jerks and he can feel the moisture seeping out around his cock. He continues to push as hard as he can then feels that he’s about to cum and gives one final strong push, fully into her as his cock jerks and spews his semen into her.

They lay there for a minute. She moves her legs from him. He stays above her, his cock still in her. “You’re great, Chuck. That’s as good as anything I’ve ever experienced. Can you just stay here awhile and we can start all over and try anything else you’d like?”

Several minutes later they went into the bathroom. Joanne gave herself a quick, plain water douches over the toilet while the shower warmed up, then they both washed each other. When they climbed out and dried each other, she ended up on her knees, his newly erect cock in her mouth. She fondled his testicles, his abdomen, his thighs as she sucked and licked and moved her head, savoring his cock. This would be his third orgasm of the day but her mouth was so active he didn’t last more than a few minutes and was soon cumming in her mouth. She swallowed everything and finally pulled away, looked up at him with a smile, then stood up and kissed him. “You’re the one that’s perfect. You have the greatest cock in the world. I’ll never get enough of it.”

A few minutes later they’re back on the bed. They kiss. She feels his body, he feels hers. He kisses, then licks her breasts, sucks on her nipples. “You’re gorgeous, Joanne. The most desirable body I’ve ever seen. I think I’d like to eat you up.”

She smiles. “I’d love it,” she says.

“I never have,” he tells her. “I’ve fucked a dozen girls, I guess. But none like you. I’ve never been naked in bed with a girl before. And I’ve never even really looked at a pussy, certainly never tasted one. But for some reason, I want to with you.”

“I want you to,” she says, smiling at him and running her hand on his body. “Do you want to go ahead? Do you want me to help?”

“I have no idea what to do. Will you help?”

She smiles, pulls out from under him and sits up. “Lay back,” she says. She then climbs over him, straddling him, and moves up his body by shuffling on her knees until she’s poised above his head. “Look at me. No, I mean look at my pussy,” she says. “Kiss it.” He does. Use your fingers and spread me open a little. Yeah, that’s it. Now, get your mouth to me, stick your tongue in and lick around. Aah, yeah. Just taste me, feel me. I love it. I hope you like it. Some more. Yeah. Perfect. You’re a natural. Look up a little. See where my fingers are rubbing. Lick up there. Aah. Yeah. That’s my clit. Lick it. Ooh yeah. Lick it, suck it. I won’t last long at this rate. That’s it. Lick in my vagina, lick and suck on my clit. Taste and suck and savor everything you like. Oh, fuck, you’re so good. I think you like this. I know I do. You could slide a finger or two in me. Ooh yeah. Finger fuck me and suck my clit. Oh fuck, I’m ready to cum. Ah. Ah. She sits down on him, presses her thighs against the side of his head and almost screams as she emits juices all over him. Then she practically falls off him, to the side, reaching down and cupping her hand on her pussy.

“That’s so good. I may never fuck you again if you’re willing to eat me instead. That would let me suck that gorgeous cock of yours, too.” She lays atop him and kisses him. “But then it’s also great when you’re in me. Maybe I’ll just have to try that again to be sure.” She grins at him and kisses him again.

While I spent Norm Rosenfeld’s money getting this all started, we talked often. Once he told me why he thought penis and pussy flavors would be a good investment. He mentioned that in D. H. Lawrence’s “Lady Chatterly’s Lover”, the lady is enamoured of the gamekeeper’s penis. And Rousseau wrote back to his girlfriend when he was on a trip that he couldn’t wait to get back and kiss her lovely bottom. So both sexes have been interested in the other sex’s genitals for a long time. It’s natural. Sex is natural, it’s enjoyable. Nature or God or whatever made it that way so the species would survive. And if you’re hooked on sex, obviously you’ve got to have some feelings for the other sex’s penis or pussy. So it’s natural to want to kiss it, then taste it and savor it orally as well, in his opinion.

The problem is, men are all screwed up on sex. If were still cavemen, there wouldn’t be a problem. We’d just rape a woman whenever we felt like it. But modern society’s rules have left men in a quandary, not knowing how to go about anything that has to do with sex. We aren’t allowed to just follow our instincts. Women, on the other hand, know very well they like sex and thus are always a step ahead of men when it comes to sex. They don’t want to get pregnant out of wedlock and later they have to devote some time to raising kids but they still like sex. In many cases, while courting, the women have already decided they’re going to have sex while the men are still trying to figure out what they should do. Think of yourself, he said. Truthfully, is your wife always a step ahead of you when it comes to sex? I had to admit she was. So, often, he thought, women end up sucking a guy’s cock because, 1, she wants to, but 2, it’s to let the guy know that it’s time to have sex. Otherwise he might take forever to get around to it.

He also said the zipper might have something to do with it. It’s just a lot easier for a female to get at a man’s penis than it is for a man to get to her pussy, way down between her legs. Plus, a penis fits a mouth so easy. Women can just do things a naturally. If you ever get to it, it’s not natural what a man has to do to a woman, like find and suck on her clit. It takes a little education and most men reject what they don’t already know.

I mentioned that now, with the pill, so women don’t have to be as worried about getting pregnant. doing oral sex should probably decline. But in fact, it’s done more than ever. It seems weird. Not to him. It just proves what he said earlier, humans love sex and therefore love the sex organ of the opposite sex.

I’m not to sure whether he’s right but he’s obviously thought a lot about it. The other point he once made is about the bell curve. That is, almost everything follows it with relatively few at the extremes and most in the middle. The same with sex, he says. There are a few oversexed people and there are a few frigid people but most are in the middle, normal. So most get along together. Problems come when an oversexed person is teamed with someone with less of a sex drive. Real trouble if teamed with a frigid person. If the oversexed can get with the oversexed and the undersexed with the undersexed then everyone’s happy.

He also told me that he knew his sexual desire was a problem. He was at the high end of the curve. Every time he saw a woman, almost, he wanted to have sex with her. So he usually made some sort of a move on almost every female. Surprisingly, a rather large number accepted. His problem was with patients, often already naked or partly naked when he would make his move. If they didn’t like it, he had a real problem. But most of them did like it and those who didn’t usually just cost him a big hunk of money. He really couldn’t explain why he married three of them. He never really said but I think he suspected they knew what they were doing better than he did and just saw it as a way to get a big hunk of his fortune.

Back at Flavors Inc., Rose is about to see her second taste test. She walks in as before. The naked legs and genitals of a man are there, protruding from a hanging sheet. They’re black. Really dark black. For a moment she’s flustered. I never thought I was prejudiced, she thought to herself but I hadn’t expected this. Well, what the hell. It’s what I agreed to. She stepped up, gave her little talk as she fondled the penis and felt it rising and stiffening. It’s a little darker, she thought to herself, but not very different from Bernie’s. I thought black guys were all supposed to have these huge things. She went through the same routine. Tasting, stopping , making notes. But with one change. At each stoppage she said she was stopping to make notes, that it wasn’t over yet. She also began to realize the taste is very similar to the others. Black guys are humans, not something completely different. And when she was finally done, when he had spurted some semen into her mouth and she had quickly pulled back and caught the rest with a towel, she was very, very aroused. Again, she went into a rest room, looked in the mirror and breathed deep. Then something different. She went into a stall, pulled down her panties and got her fingers into herself and masturbated herself to a very pleasant orgasm. Even so, she smiled to herself, Bernie is going to get attacked tonight.

The same day, in another room Norm Rosenfeld is about to perform his third taste test. He had truly enjoyed the first two although he had to admit they were big turn ons. This time, he looked down at what had to be a redhead. Light downy fuzz on her legs, rather sparse pubic hair of a darker red, shaved into a small V. One leg laying straight, one bent slightly and to the side. Shapely legs with the thighs curving back to almost encourage your eyes to move up to her pussy. A really lovely pussy. Pink with almost puffy lips. As he looked at it some more he realized it was probably the most attractive one he’d ever seen. And he’d seen hundreds. Maybe more. He gives his talk as he lightly fingers the lips. The legs spread as asked. It might be even more delicious with this more open view, he thinks. As he licks it he thinks to himself that it’s even the best tasting one he’s ever had. He even begins to believe that this subject liked him, seemed to be pushing her hips to him, wanting him to do more. He could hardly bring himself to stop and make notes before getting back into her and licking and sucking. Perfect clit, responds to his lips. Her hips moved slightly and he could hear her breathing. I know this is against the rules but after all these years, I’ve found the best pussy possible. So he said out loud, “You’re absolutely delicious. When this is over if you want to carry this on further I’ll be in the bar of the Redwood Hotel, next door. Six feet one,dark hair, blue blazer.” He then gets his mouth back to her and savors her some more. When she finally cums, he doesn’t stop but keeps sucking up her juices and wants to go on and on but realizes he’s spent more time than normal. She, however, never gave any indication he should stop, just kept reacting back to his actions.

He waits in the bar for almost an hour before deciding that she isn’t coming. Fuck, he thinks to himself, he wonders if there is a way to find out who she is. He’d love to get at that pussy again. But, finally, he leaves. He’s almost three blocks down the street when he can hear foot steps quickly behind him and a hand touches his back as a female voice says, “Excuse me.”

He turns. There’s a young woman there. Slim. Perhaps 5’6” or so. In blue jeans and a plain man’s shirt. Long reddish blond hair down below her shoulders. No make up. Not ugly but nothing special. Metal rim glasses. “Were you doing taste tests at Flavors Inc.?” she asks. He said that he was. “I was your subject,” she says. “When I left I was told that I couldn’t see you, that you had broken the rules. So I went the other way at first. I’ve been waiting in the lobby of a building across the street until someone that looked right came out. But I wanted to find you because that was really a lovely experience.”

As he looks carefully, he realizes she’s older than he first thought, perhaps thirty. He knows what her butt and thighs looked like so she can’t be as slim as she looks right now. “I enjoyed it, too.” he says.

She hesitates. “Well, what do we do now?”

Norm smiles. “Your place or mine, I guess is the question.”

“We’re almost at my apartment now,” she replies with a grin. “Do you want to come up?”

“For more of you, definitely.”

On the way up, she introduces herself, Linda Holmes. She says, in case they get separated and want to find one another again. “Norm Rosenfeld”, he answers.

She opens the door, enters, steps aside and then closes and locks the door after him. “This is a little awkward since we don’t know each other but on the other hand we’ve already been intimate,” she says as she heads down a short hall to her bedroom. “Given the situation, I guess we should both just get undressed and go on from there.” With that, she steps out of her shoes, unfastens her jeans and pulls them down her legs. Norm is surprised to see she has no underwear on, is already naked beneath her shirt so he starts rapidly removing his clothes also. She then unbuttons the shirt and as she removes it, is completely naked and apparently not self-conscious about it at all. He’s pleased to note her breasts, while not huge DDs are well formed, probably C cups.“ It’s up to you but if you want, it’d be fine with me to just continue on from where we stopped.” With that she lays down on the bed on her back and watches as Norm removes his trousers, then his underpants, smiling as she sees his erection pop up.

Norm has never had complaints about his cock. Like the rest of him, it’s not unusually big around but is longer than average. “you have the most attractive, best tasting pussy I’ve ever seen,: he says as he climbs onto the bed. “And now I can see, the rest of your body matches it.” He’s headed up between her legs. She bends her knees back and lifts her legs, bringing her pussy lips up as he leans down to them. His tongue penetrates her and licks around as his hands hold her butt up to him. He licks up to her clit, flicks his tongue on it and then his tongue returns to her vagina. “You’re still delicious,” he says, interrupting himself. Then he’s back into her, his mouth sucking her labia.

“You really like this, don’t you?” she asks. “Not every man does.” Then he can hear her breathing as he continues eating her as vigorously as he can. “I don’t want to stop at all,” he can hear her saying, “But can we move around so you can keep doing that while I can do the same for you? You look delicious, too.” He does interrupt himself long enough to climb around to face the opposite direction. He then gets his tongue back into her, grabs her butt cheeks and pulls her on top of him. Soon, he can feel the warmth of her mouth enveloping his penis and hear some slight slurping sounds as she sucks and licks. He moves his mouth up to her clit, sucks on it, as he slips two fingers up into her and begins moving them around, hunting for her G spot. Her reaction, which he feels as well as hears, is to start moaning as she holds his erection in her mouth and sucks on it, keeping her tongue busy also. It doesn’t take long and her body jerks and jumps and stiffens some as she flushes juice onto his mouth and chin.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers