George: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the fifth Monday night in a row," was the answer. "The honey is new tonight; we've seen two others."

"How far do they go?" George kept up the dumb question act.

"It'll get a lot better. You ought to take off your tie and sit back and enjoy it."

Jenny had walked up to their table and heard the men explaining things to George. "Only on Mondays," she added to their explanation, "One night a cop came in and broke them up. After he left, they took right up where they left off. Don seems to enjoy having an audience."

"How about you and me trying some of that in a booth back there," Tom pointed to another corner of the lounge.

There was a moment of embarrassed silence and then Jenny answered in a flustered voice, "I'm not allowed to sit with the customers."

"How about lying down?" Dick chided with a silly sneer on his face. Jenny didn't answer.

Tom continued the harassment, "Come on Jenny, when are you going to show us your panties?"

Back to Dick, "We'll set up a pool and you can drop your shorts and declare the winner."

Jenny looked away in total embarrassment. "You guys want more drinks or not?" she stammered. The men finally relented and ordered another round.

Jenny walked over to George with a relieved look on her pretty face. "I know I'm supposed to have a snappy comeback for guys like that," she explained, "but I don't handle that kind of crap very well."

George sympathized, "Nice girls never do. It's only those with their minds in the same gutter that have the snappy comebacks."

Jenny smiled at his reassuring words. "Thanks! You want a beer?"

George nodded and she turned and walked away.

When Jenny returned with a full tray, she came to George's table first. She poured his beer in silence as he watched her in silence. She winked at him and said, "What do you want to bet I get some more hassle next door?" She walked over to the other table.

They started in on her immediately. Dick said, "I bet their yellow."

Jenny was ready for them this time. "Maybe I don't have any on!"

This brought a derisive whoop from all three men. "Let's find out!" He put his hand on the outside of her leg, trying to poke his fingers up under her hot pants.

Jenny jumped back out of reach without spilling a drop of beer. "If you do that again, I'll call a cop," she spit out angrily.

Dick realized that he had gone too far and he stammered an apology. He appeared pretty loaded to George. Jenny served the table without pouring and left quickly.


Chapter 3

While this was going on, the stud in the booth returned and was waiting for his blond prey to join him. She soon came back and seated herself beside him. They took several swigs from their drinks before they began necking once more. She put both arms around his neck and his hands went around her waist, pulling her toward him. The hem of her skirt moved way up her thighs and George stared in amazement at what he saw. Apparently, the chick had removed her pantyhose in the little girl's room and put them in her purse or something. Her legs were bare. The thought went through George's mind that in a few seconds the audience would surely know the much anticipated answer to the question, "what color is she wearing next to her puss?" He thought that he already knew the answer based on the earlier peek.

As the couple continued their embrace, the doll leaned over further and the hem of her little orange skirt crept up her thigh inch by inch. The first glimpse of the girl's underwear nearly convinced George to change his guess; the tiny visible patch looked white. But as a larger swatch of material became exposed, it became evident that the girl was wearing pale blue silk panties. The contrast of the blue panties, orange skirt and tan legs exited George beyond belief.

As he watched intently, the visible blue patch expanded in size. The skirt continued to rise until it was halfway up her ass. George could see a little of the hem of her panties around both legs and about six square inches of silk covering her ass and disappearing into the back of her crotch. He wondered again how much more was coming. After what he had witnessed the evening before, almost anything was possible

The couple came up for a breather and, to George's disappointment the girl sat up straight. They finished their drinks and the guy leaned back and motioned for her to come to him.

The booths in the lounge were large with wide vinyl seats, at least five feet long. The table in the couple's booth was shifted away from them leaving more room on their side of the booth than on the other side. This time as the blond leaned toward her necking partner, she slipped off her pumps under the table, lifted her feet off the floor, and brought them up onto the seat of the booth. Her ankles rested on the edge of the bench and her feet extended over the edge. She was lying on her right side from the waist down and leaning against the guy from the waist up.

This new pose did not provide the pressure on her skirt that the earlier one had and her underwear was no longer in view. Even so, to George, her new position was much more provocative than the previous one.

The guy said something to the girl. George missed most of it but thought he heard a key phrase, "off your bra."

Her reply was inaudible but she shook her head so George assumed that she gave a negative reply.

"Go take it off!" George thought the guy said.

Again the blond shook her gorgeous head and made some reply.

"I want you to," the guy said a little louder.

"Why?" came the faint reply. – "Not here."

"I want to feel your bare tits," the jock said in an annoyed tone and now everyone could plainly hear him.

The girl fell silent for a few seconds and then tried to stall her boyfriend's advances with a few pecks on his mouth.

"If you don't go and do it, I'll make you stand up and take it off right here."

Reluctantly, the girl sat up, then stood and walked toward the rest rooms, barefoot. She stopped and looked back once but the guy was tipping his glass and sucking the ice cubes and didn't look at her. She scowled at the four men staring at her as she passed their tables.

George decided that this was a good opportunity for a pit stop so he got up and headed for the exit also. As he was relieving himself of some of the beer he had consumed, an idea popped into his head. He knew that he was a little drunk to even think of such a thing.

As he was about to leave the men's room, Ralph walked in and that almost changed George's mind about his little plan. But once outside the rest room, he decided "What the hell!"

George stepped over to the door to the lady's room and opened it slowly. He assumed that the layout of this rest room was much like the men's room, with two swinging doors separated by a six-foot hallway. He stepped quietly through the outer door into the darkened hallway. He tiptoed to the inner door and pushed it open a crack.

As he peered through the crack, George noted with satisfaction that there was a long mirror on the wall that was visible to him. He had noted a similar one in the men's room and this was critical to his plan. Voyeurism had always intrigued George and he was about to attempt it more daringly than he had ever done before.

George pushed a little harder, fearing that any second the door would squeak and give him away. It did not. He could now see almost the entire mirror and in it he saw the reflection of the lovely blond. She was staring at herself in the mirror, oblivious to the fact that George was doing the same.

After checking her hair and makeup, the girl began the activity that George was risking acute embarrassment to watch. She began unbuttoning her white blouse down the front. She was in no hurry and seemed to be pondering something as she paused between buttons. Perhaps she was going to resist her boy friend after all.

After what seemed like an eternity to George, the last button was undone and she pushed the collar back, slid the blouse off her shoulders and let it fall down her arms. It was tucked into her skirt, so it didn't fall to the floor but hung from her waist.

George nearly choked at the lovely sight presented to him. The girl had very full breasts covered by a very skimpy blue bra. Before George had time to appreciate the view, the girl unfastened a snap in the front of the bra and had it off in an instant. She had quite small nipples in comparison to the overall size of her breasts. The nipples looked soft, which surprised George after what the doll had been doing a few minutes earlier. Her tan was complete and George wondered where she did her sunbathing. He stared in amazement at those gorgeous tits.

It didn't last long enough. The blond reached her arms into the sleeves of her blouse and slid it back on. The buttoning up went faster than the unbuttoning and George decided he had better make his escape. He reluctantly closed the door and headed back to his table. The picture of the woman's deep cleavage and lovely pear shape tits hung in his mind. He spotted Ralph exiting the men's room just as he turned to head back to the bar. Ralph gave him a strange look but George just nodded at him and didn't say anything.

Jenny delivered another beer to his table, although he didn't remember ordering it. She replenished the drinks at the booth as well. Ralph, at the next table, reminded George that he owed five dollars on the bet. George got out his wallet and paid up without saying a word. He sipped his beer. The bet had been conceded to Ralph for his choice of blue.

When Jenny brought another round of drinks to the trio, Ralph held up George's five dollar bill and in a slurred voice asked where she would allow him to plant a big tip.

"I don't need five dollars bad enough to let you touch me," she responded in a good-natured tone of voice. Tom and Dick got a big kick out of that. They were all getting pretty well loaded.

"You can't blame a guy for trying," Ralph said lamely as he lowered the bill.

As Jenny leaned over their table to pick up empty glasses, her hot pants stretched tight over her ass. George wished he could plant his hand right in the back of her crotch. If she wasn't such a nice girl, he might even try it.

Jenny retreated to the bar, the now bra-less blond returned, and the loving couple sat quietly talking as the spectators drank in silence. The guy, Don, said something amusing and the blond laughed. George was impatient for more entertainment.


Chapter 4

Finally there was a movement from the booth that caught George's attention. Don reached over and undid the top button of his girl friend's blouse. She sat with her hands folded in her lap and made no move to indicate resistance. A second button was undone and she leaned back against the back of her seat.

Don slid his hand into the front of the chick's blouse and gently fondled her left one. He leaned across and kissed her long and hard on the lips. George couldn't see anything because the guy's head and hand were in the way.

One kiss ended but another soon followed. Don's hand reappeared and unbuttoned a third button. It appeared to George that he went to work on the right tit, squeezing it gently.

One kiss followed another and Don switched sides on each kiss. He wanted to make sure he wasn't playing favorites. The blond finally crossed her legs under the table, indicating that there might be some excitement building up between them.

After about a dozen long, French kisses, Don began nibbling the side of the girl's neck. He moved lower to her collarbone. It wasn't long before his hand gave way and he appeared to have his mouth fastened securely over her left nipple. She uncrossed her legs and crossed them in the other direction. Her head went back against the back of the bench and her eyes were closed.

For a short time there was no movement in the booth as the guy's head remained stationary over its target. Then he shifted his attack to the right side. As this happened George had a brief glimpse of the girl's left tit, before her blouse covered it.

The blond uncrossed her legs again. Her head was turning slowly from side to side as her excitement obviously mounted. She pushed her feet against the floor and arched her back in an attempt to push her chest against Don's mouth.

Don slid his arm around the girl's back to help support her. His right hand he slipped back inside her blouse. He was squeezing her left breast as he sucked on the right one. George wished to hell that he would just take her damn blouse off so he could see better what was happening.

Instead, Don shifted his mouth back to the left side. Both his hand and his mouth were working on the same big lovely tit. The blond reached over him for her drink and drained it. She set the glass back on the table with a loud clunk. Don finally came up for air and George again glimpsed the chick's tit before her blouse slipped back in place.

Don leaned back and finished his drink. He motioned for Jenny and held up two fingers. The blond waited expectantly. Don looked at her and asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Of course," was her reply.

"You have wonderful tits," he continued. "Are they very sensitive?"

"What do you mean?"

Could I make you come by doing more of that?"

"I -- I'm not sure. – I never have."

"We'll have to find out some time, won't we?" They both laughed.

Jenny brought their drinks and they quietly sipped them for a couple of minutes. Then the guy leaned back in the corner of the booth and motioned the girl to come toward him. Without hesitation she turned and leaned against him.

Don put his arm around her neck and pulled her closer. He kissed her hard on the mouth. It appeared to George that his right hand went inside her blouse again.

The blond again raised her feet off the floor onto the bench. She laid half on top of Don and half on the bench. They kissed several times. She put her arms around his neck. George wondered if he would see her panties again soon.

Don's right hand reappeared and with both hands at her waist, he pulled her further toward him. They kissed again, longer and harder than the last time. The blond squirmed forward to get up a little higher.

Keeping his left hand at her waist, Don began slowly moving his right hand downward across the blonde's left hip. The movement was very slow and deliberate. When he reached the hem of her mini skirt, he returned his hand to her waist.

The couple took another breather and again they kissed. Again Don's hand slid over her skirt, this time further around back so he was feeling the girl's ass. This process continued for many minutes, long kisses and his right hand moving from her waist across her ass to the edge of her skirt and back again.

George noticed that the blond was beginning to squirm just slightly. Her hands were still clasped tightly around Don's neck. Her left leg moved up and down a little to relieve the tension building inside her. By this time, Don's hand had reached around to the middle of her back. As he stroked downward, his fingers pressed into the crack of her ass. He began to increase the tempo of his movement and concentrated his strokes on the same spot.

The girl wiggled from side to side and moved her left leg up and down, flexing the knee and then straightening it. As his hand dug deeper into her crack, she began to separate her legs ever so slightly.

As Don's hand reached the hem of her skirt each time, he pushed the material between the girl's legs. They had stopped kissing for the time being and were apparently concentrating on a more exciting activity, - at least more exciting for the observers.

Suddenly the routine shifted again; Don's stroking hand reached the hem of the blonde's orange skirt and pushed it into the space between her legs, which had widened to about two inches. But this time the hand continued to travel down her bare left leg for a distance of six inches or so. The hand then returned to the bottom of her skirt with the fingers gently caressing the inside of her thigh.

Back and forth went the hand on the girl's leg and each time, George swore the girl's squirming caused a little more space to appear between her legs. Then the caressing hand began to lengthen its strokes. The fingers crept a little higher up the back of her leg, and inch beyond the hem of her skirt, then two inches. The legs were definitely farther apart now.

George's attention was distracted when Jenny appeared at his shoulder and asked if he wanted a refill. He handed her his empty glass, which he didn't remember emptying, and nodded his head. Jenny smiled and walked away. George wondered if she had noticed the bulge in the front of his pants. He was really uncomfortable but wasn't about to leave right now.

He looked back at the scene that was causing his discomfort and found little had changed. The stroking hand was still stroking and the squirming ass was still squirming. The hand was now reaching at least four inches beyond the hem of the blonde's skirt. In fact the downward strokes were stopping just an inch or two below the edge.

Then the hand began lingering at the top of its stroke. The tempo of the strokes slowed considerably and the tempo of the wriggling ass increased with each linger. The orange material of the skirt covered Don's entire hand.

George was fairly certain that Don's fingertips were fairly close to reaching the central junction between the chick's long legs. He wished he had more visibility of exactly what those fingers were up to.

As if in answer to George's thoughts, the next time Don lowered his hand, he locked his thumb outside the skirt. As his hand started its assent, the hem of the skirt was pushed along. The hand stopped and lingered and this time the orange fabric covered only the fingers. However, the blue patch of silk that George's eyes sought was not visible.

The girl realized that her skirt had lifted and she lowered her left arm, grasped the hem of her skirt and tugged at it. Don held it firmly at the new level and wouldn't let her retract it. He said something to her. She gave up and put her arm back around his neck.

Don's hand stayed in place longer this time and the blonde's squirming increased further. Her legs were four to six inches apart at the knees. Instead of lowering his hand, Don forged on into new high ground. This really got to her and she opened her legs a little bit more. He took advantage and moved his hand up another notch.

At this point, the girl seemed to have some reservations about her situation. She again lowered her arm and tried to adjust her skirt. When that didn't work, she clasped Don's wrist and tried to dislodge his hand from between her legs. He held his ground. Finally she gave up on the direct approach and tried to divert his attention by kissing him on the mouth. He responded to the kiss but his right hand did not relinquish anything.

The kissing continued as George's beer arrived. George didn't even glance up at Jenny; he grabbed the beer and sipped it and stared at the booth. He knew he was getting smashed but he hoped that the alcohol would diminish his aroused state. Just as he began to relax a little bit, the excitement began building anew.

Don finally stopped the kissing to get back to more vital maneuvers. He put his other hand, the left, on the girl's right thigh. She still tried to divert his attention by kissing him, but he didn't respond this time. His attention was clearly directed under her skirt as he stroked the right thigh as he had the left earlier. His right hand was still shoved up the back of her skirt.

Don stroked the right leg up under her skirt and back down again. The action was repeated and, as before, the hand kept pushing higher. The girls squirming started up again and she gave up kissing him. Instead, she moved to facilitate his present advances. She raised herself up against him so that her head was higher than his was.