George: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he reached his table, George found his fifty-dollar bill waiting for him. The table had been wiped off and it also had a fresh beer on it. George sat down, sipped his beer and looked around the room.

Five minutes later, Ginger walked back into the room. She had discarded her panties entirely and was nude. She looked radiant; about the most beautiful creature that George had ever laid eyes on. His gaze focused on her crotch, which was covered with wispy blond hairs. He felt himself begin to stiffen again as the girl neared him. She walked as composed as if she were modeling a fur coat. She looked right at George and winked.

"You don't play fair," she admonished.

She walked past George to the booth but did not sit down. She said something to Don.

"Jenny," he yelled, "More quarters."

Jenny opened the cash register and took out some coins. She brought them to the booth and laid them on the table. Ginger grabbed several and walked over to the music machine where she plugged in the coins.

The first song that started was a loud rock instrumental. When she finished pushing buttons, Ginger began to dance alone. Her dance was very acrobatic, like that of several go-go dancers that George had seen. She danced herself toward George's table until she was barely three feet away from him.

Ginger put her hands under her breasts, lifted them and stroked them. She lowered her hands to her crotch and twined her fingers in her pubic hair, gyrating back and forth all the time.

Next, she turned her back to George and placed her hands on her knees, rotating her ass in his face for his pleasure. As his pleasure mounted, she planted her feet about eighteen inches apart, leaned over further and grasped her ankles.

This action brought her soft pussy into full view with a bright light shining right on it. Ginger flexed her knees so that the lips of her cunt were opening and closing. George had to fight his excitement to remain seated. She kept this action going until the music stopped; then she walked nonchalantly back to her booth and sat down.

The next song on the squawk box was a slow, soft ballad. George walked stiffly to the bar and asked Jenny to dance with him. She looked over at her boss and he nodded. She came out from behind the bar and walked in front of George to the dance area. She stopped and turned toward him.

"You made quite and impression on Don and Ginger," she started the conversation.

George laughed. "Ginger made quite and impression on me." He pretended to pull out the dents in the front of his shirt.

Jenny moved toward him and they began to dance. George tried to avoid pressing his swollen prick against her but she moved in willingly and pressed herself against it.

"Don't be embarrassed, my pussy is so wet, I think it's coming through my shorts."

George relaxed and suddenly the only thing on his mind was the soft young body molded against him. His cock tightened up a little more.

"I'd like to resume where we left off," he said.

"Go ahead, - I think," she replied uncertainly.

"Are you sure it's ok?"

"I'll let you know when it's not."

George fumbled with the clasp at the back of Jenny's waist. He finally figured it out and unfastened it. He slowly lowered the zipper and felt the tightly stretched material parting. He opened the zipper completely and touched the smooth silk underneath. He pressed his hand into the top of her panty. Jenny pressed harder against him.

"Ohhh!" she sighed. "Your hand feels so good there. - I shouldn't let you do that but I can't stop you. - I don't want to stop you."

George had hoped that once Jenny's shorts were unzipped, they would fall to the floor, but the zipper was short and they still clung fairly snugly. He decided that they needed an assist. He grabbed both sides of the zipper and gave a gentle tug. The hot pants gave a little and Jenny backed away a little. He tugged again and the shorts slipped about two inches. One more tug and they were loose.

George let go and they fell to the floor. Without missing a step, Jenny stepped out of them and kicked them to the edge of the floor.

George was about to attack the waitress' ass again, but he was distracted by a new development. Jenny placed her hand between them and began to unbuckle his belt. George decided to let her have the initiative and see where her intentions led.

He turned to the side to give her more room. She had no trouble getting the belt undone, and only a slight hitch with the clasp and button on his slacks. She zipped his fly open and when she let go George's pants fell all the way to his ankles. He had to stop dancing and reach down to remove them, one leg at a time.

George tossed his trousers at a nearby chair. They landed in a heap on the seat. He turned back to his partner, expecting to resume their dance. Instead of returning to his open arms, Jenny reached up and unbuttoned the top button that was fastened on his shirt. He stood still as she undid the rest of the buttons and pushed the shirt off his shoulders. She walked around him and pulled the shirt off from behind and tossed it on top of his pants. Then she returned to his arms, ready to dance.

"I hope you realize I don't let just any girl undress me in a bar."

"Just hold me and don't make jokes. I'm scared."

Jenny seemed closer than ever. George felt the soft cool silk of her blouse against his bare chest. He considered removing the blouse and was pretty sure that she would let him. But then there was no rush. George wanted to get her a little more worked up first.

He put both hands behind her waist and she obligingly put her hands behind his neck. He kissed her on the cheek and she turned to offer her lips. The first kiss was tentative and on the second her lips parted ever so slightly.

I haven't kissed a man for so long."

George teased her with his tongue and felt the tip of hers against his.

Jenny's mouth opened wider and their kissing became more passionate. They stopped trying to dance. George felt her quiver and she pressed closer against him. Slowly he moved one hand lower. His middle finger slid smoothly into her crack. He pressed harder, guiding his hand down the soft crevice, pressing her blouse into it with his fingers.

Jenny shifted slightly to widen her stance.

"That feels so fantastic!"

George steadily pressed his advantage, continuing the kiss automatically, with his mind concentrating on the delicate operation of his fingers. His hand reached the bottom of Jenny's blouse and the rear of her crotch at the same point. He held his hand perpendicular and pressed his fingertips between the backs of her legs. His index finger was against her panty.

Jenny shifted again. "You must have lots of practice at this; you seem to know the right technique. It feels like I'm on fire down there."

He kissed her again to keep her quiet, and pushed his fingers in another inch.

After the longest kiss yet, she breathed a heavy sigh with a little moan to let him know she liked what he was doing to her. George had much more in mind. He unabashedly pressed his rock hard dick against her in a new attack. This forced another shift of Jenny's feet and he felt his fingers sink in a bit deeper. He began pushing the tips of his fingers upward against her pussy. Her panties were damp and her cunt was opening. He pressed hard, forcing the silk fabric of the panty crotch as far as it would go.

Another moan escaped from the girl. "I want you so much."

George had not heard that corny line from a girl in a long time. Suddenly, as if released by a trigger, Jenny's legs parted much wider to grant full access to her steaming cunt. George began to fondle her crotch unimpeded as she moaned louder.

"Oh my God! That feels so fantastic! Don't ever stop." Fantastic seemed to be a big word with Jenny.

George reduced the pressure of his fingers against her panty and then pressed them in again, harder.

"How does that feel?"

"It -- it's wonderful!"

"Do you want more?"

"Yesss! More!"

"Can I do anything I want to?"

"Like what?"

"Anything."

"I'm not sure."

George slipped his little finger inside her panty and increased the pressure against her pussy.

"I guarantee you'll love it."

"Love what?"

"Anything I want to do."

His other fingers joined his little fingers inside the crotch of her panties. His fingertips caressed the soft lips of her cunt. She moaned in ecstasy. He pinched the soft tissue with his thumb and forefinger and pulled at it.

Jenny was near a climax and George was not ready to give her that just yet. He pulled his hand away.

"Don't stop!" she begged in panic.

"Anything I want?"

"All right! Just don't stop"

George took one of Jenny's hands in his hand and stepped back. He led her to the bandstand, which was carpeted in thick, blue shag. He instructed Jenny to lie on her back and he knelt beside her.

"Open wide." George placed his hands on the girl's knees and spread her willing legs open. He pulled the front of her blouse up enough to feast his gaze on her navel and silk covered pubic mound. He leaned over far enough to kiss her navel; then he kissed an inch lower.

Jenny squirmed uncertainly and started to close her legs, but George repositioned them. He kissed the front of her panty just below the waistband. The next kiss was planted at the top of her thatch, then one right in the middle. There was little doubt about the final destination.

"I've never done this! - I mean no man ever did this to me before." She sounded like such a little girl.

"Never done what?"

"Kissed me down there."

"But you said I could do anything."

"It's ok, I just don't know what to expect."

George placed his hands on the back of her thighs to steady them both. He opened his mouth wide and sank his teeth into Jenny's pubic mound through her panty, clamping his teeth down hard on her mound. He felt her press back and then he let go. He pressed his lips at dead center of the girl's open crotch and held them there.

She squirmed and let out a small shriek.

George stopped so he could converse. "How does that feel?"

"Ok, I mean it feels good. I'm just not used to it."

"I'm going to eat you right through your panties until you come."

"Ok, eat me!"

He opened his mouth and pressed it over the entire opening of her pussy. His tongue pressed her panty into the opening as his fingers had earlier. He closed his mouth and bit her pussy lips gently through the material. He sensed that her squirming was changing from uneasiness to sheer excitement.

"How is it now?"

"Don't stop! It's fantastic! - It's better than your fingers."

George lifted his right leg over her so he could straddle her. He was careful to keep his crotch away from Jenny's face. He returned his mouth to her waiting pussy. He sucked it, kissed it, tongued it and bit it as she squirmed and moaned beneath him.

"Are you ready yet?"

"Wha -- what?'

"Are you ready to come?"

"I don't think so yet. Don't stop! It feels so good!"

George went back to work. He pulled her panty crotch to the side with his fingers and worked his tongued under the fabric and licked the lips of her pussy. Then he nipped them with his teeth and sucked them between his lips.

Looking for a way to increase her pleasure even further, Jenny slid a hand inside George's shorts. She squeezed his balls gently and ran her hand up and down his cock. She clamped her hand hard around his dick and he sensed that she was close.

George stretched his mouth as wide as it would go and clamped it over her entire crotch. He closed slowly, letting his teeth sink into the soft, inflamed flesh. He felt Jenny shudder violently as she let out the loudest shriek yet.

"I'm coming! Ohh! My pussy feels like it's exploding! Ohhh! Yesss!"

George tasted the thick, sweet juice straining through her panty. She let out a wild scream and gripped his cock like a vice. She raised her ass off the rug and stretched her legs as far apart as they would go.

George reached one hand into her crotch and pushed the material farther to the side. He dived back in, slurping and biting at her bare cunt as she continued to erupt.

"Oh God! Eat me! Eat my pussy meat! I love it! - Don't ever stop eating me!"

At last her spasm subsided and she started to relax. George licked tenderly at her pussy for a short time. Jenny finally realized the stranglehold she had on George's prick and released it. She kept her hand in his shorts though, squeezing his scrotum and running her fingers back and forth across his ass.


Chapter 8

George finally came up for air and looked around the room. The other couple, still naked, had moved to a ringside seat at the edge of the dance floor and was watching with rapt attention. Don stood up, his huge erect cock sticking out in front of him like a battering ram.

"Bravo!" he called out, "Now you've got the spirit of things."

George stood up, embarrassed, and Jenny's hand retreated from his shorts. Jenny sat up and stared at Don. Don walked toward them; ignoring George, he offered his hand to Jenny. She took it and he pulled her to her feet.

Jenny stood silently, staring across the room in uncertainty, looking a bit ashamed at what she had done, or rather what had been done to her. Don put his hand on her chin and turned her head until she was looking into his face. Then he pressed her chin down until her eyes focused on his erection.

"Can you handle it?" he asked quietly.

Jenny looked over to George as if pleading for help. George was silent, not knowing how to handle the situation. In the back of his mind he was hoping to switch partners. Fucking Jenny would be great, but the blond would be unbelievable.

"I -- I don't know," Jenny stammered, her eyes returning to the object in question.

We'll see," was Don's reply, clearly showing his intentions.

Don reached for the top button of Jenny's blouse and unbuttoned it. He slipped his hand inside the blouse and squeezed her right tit.

"Nice!"

A look of surprise crossed Jenny's face but she was quiet. Don undid two more buttons and again reached inside for a feel. His hand lingered longer.

"We should have gotten acquainted sooner, Jenny shouldn't we?"

"I guess so," Jenny's voice was shaking, but it seemed to George that she was nowhere near panic and perhaps was warming up a little bit from Don's attention.

Don completed the unbuttoning of Jenny's blouse and pushed it off her shoulders, down her arms and tossed it aside. He looked over at Ginger, who was watching intently, seated about ten feet away.

"Old George has pretty good taste, doesn't he honey?" he said to her.

Ginger just smiled a little.

George turned his eyes back to the newly revealed Jenny. Her breasts were smaller than Ginger's but they were more than a handful. They were firm and nicely shaped. The nipples were about the same size as the blonde's. They were standing up pert and perky from the recent attention.

Don decided that more attention was in order. He placed his arm around Jenny and placed his mouth over her left nipple. With his free hand he guided her right hand to his stiff prick and indicated that he wanted her to rub it.

As Jenny began moving her hand back and forth along Don's cock, he moved his mouth to her other tit. George was standing in a position to see that her left nipple was swollen tighter than before. It glistened with Don's saliva.

Without any more coaching, Jenny placed her free hand between Don's legs. He gave her room and she squeezed his enormous balls.

"All right!" he said through his clenched mouth on her nipple. "Way to go, Jenny!"

The same scene continued for some time, with Don switching from one tit to the other and back again. He sucked not just the nipples, but the entire surface of Jenny's tits. Once in a while he would bite hard enough to make her wince, but she never cried out.

Jenny stroked his prick with one hand and fondled his nuts with the other. Her gaze became more and more vacant. Every once in a while she raked her fingernails across the soft skin of his scrotum. George and Ginger looked on in fascination.

After nearly ten minutes of tit sucking and cock stroking, Don made use of his free hand. He hooked his fingers inside the front of Jenny's panties and gave a sharp tug. When he let go, the damp panties slithered gently down her legs, past her knees and settled at her ankles. Jenny removed one foot and spread her stance in anticipation. The garment clung to her other foot.

"Ok sweetie," Don said with his mouth pressed against her ear, "It's time for the greatest fucking of your life."

He picked her up and carried her over to the bandstand where George had eaten her box less than half an hour ago. He laid her flat on her back. She spread her legs automatically.

"Be careful, - Please be careful!" George heard her say.

Don stood over her for a moment, watching as Jenny lay breathing heavily, her legs spread wide and the spot light in the ceiling shining right on her. Then he knelt between her knees and placed the tip of his prick at the junction of her legs. He thrust gently and it appeared to go in an inch or so. Her legs spread wider and she lifted up toward him.

Don thrust again without pushing hard. A third push and it appeared that he was in about half way. Her legs were spread as wide as they would go.

"Am I hurting you?"

"A little."

"How does that big hummer feel?"

"Is it all in yet?"

"Only half way sweetie."

"I don't know --."

Another thrust from Don cut her off and she let out a moan of pain.

"It hurts them all the first time, but after that they can't get enough of it," he bragged. "Isn't that right, Ginger?"

Ginger didn't answer.

Another push - followed by a groan.

"Ok sweetheart, you've got it all. What do you think?"

"I -- I'm ok! So full! I tried a dildo once almost that big."

Don chuckled. He lay down over her now, supporting his weight on his forearms. He began a slow withdrawal. He removed all but the tip and then slowly shoved it all back in.

"How was that?"

"It felt good, fantastic! - I really liked it."

"Shall I do it again?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Do it again."

"Do what again?"

"You know!" she giggled.

"You have to tell me, I forgot."

"Take it out and put it in again slow like that."

"Take what out?"

"Your big fat prick!" Jenny was warming up to the conversation.

"Where shall I put it?"

"Between my legs."

Don laughed. "Where?"

"In my -- pussy."

"My how you talk, sweet Jenny!"

Don withdrew again and slid back in again. Jenny let out a moan of appreciation.

"Is that better than your dildo?"

"Yes."

"Wait till I fill you hot little cunt with a load of sperm. – No dildo ever did that."

"No, I guess not."

"Is it the best you've ever had?"

"Yes, absolutely!"

"Am I the king?"

"You're the king."

"Then what are you?"

Jenny hesitated, "The queen."

Don laughed again, "No, you are the king's little cunt." He pumped her once more.

"Now, what are you?"

Jenny was quiet. Finally, "The king's cunt," was almost inaudible.

"What does the king do to his sweet little cunt?"

Jenny shook her head.

"He fucks it," Don told her.

Jenny was silent

"Now repeat over and over, the king fucks his sweet little cunt. Say anything dirty that comes to your mind and keep telling me how much you love it. Now here we go."

Don began slowly and methodically fucking Jenny, in and out, in and out.

"The king fucks his cunt. Oh! That feels so super. The king fucks his cunt. - Fantastic! I'm flying! - The king fucks my cunt, my hungry pussy. Fuck me faster! I'm going to come!"

Jenny shuddered and grabbed Don around his neck. Her orgasm didn't change his cadence at all, still slow and easy.