George: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last their embrace ended and they walked over to their booth for a sip of liquor. George glanced at the bar just in time to see Jenny slip her hands out of the front of her shorts and walk behind the bar.

As a new song began, the couple returned to the dance floor. They faced each other and Ginger began to unbutton Don's shirt from the bottom. She did it slowly, as if she were enjoying anticipation that she wanted to last. When the last button on the shirtfront was undone, she unbuttoned the sleeves. Don helped her remove the shirt and she tossed it near his pants. He stood in only his shorts and looked entirely at ease, except for the bulge sticking out in front.

Now it was the man's turn. Don unbuttoned Ginger's blouse for the second time. He didn't linger as she had, but finished the job in a few seconds.

"I want to leave it on," George heard Ginger's shaky request.

Don stood between George and the blond, so George could not view the results. Don put his long arms around her neck and pulled her toward him. She came eagerly and put her arms around his waist. She hooked her hands behind his back and they began their slow ritual again as before, with the girls bare tits pressed against the guy's bare chest.

George watched for a minute and then looked around for the waitress. She was serving a round of drinks at the other table. As she bent over to set the last drink down, Dick reached behind her and put his hand on the back of her thigh with his fingers pressing the inside of her leg. He moved his hand quickly up her thigh and gave the cheek of her ass a hard squeeze as his fingers probed the back of her crotch.

Jenny reacted slowly to what had happened, but after a second she stepped quickly back out of reach.

"Don't do that!" she snapped, but the way she said it didn't carry much authority.

Aw come on pussy!" sneered Dick, "I been watchin' you feel yourself. I just wanted to help out."

An embarrassed look came into Jenny's eyes and she said in a pleading voice, "Please don't!" She turned and walked unsteadily out of the bar.

Dick just laughed. "I don't think you really mean that," he called after her.

Jenny hesitated as if she was going to respond, but then she kept going.

George watched her go, considered following, and then turned his attention back to the dancing couple. There was a new development on the dance floor. Ginger had plunged both hands inside the back of lover boy's shorts and was very busy fondling his ass. She seemed to be breathing a little heavier and sort of rotating her body against him.

They rotated to a position where Don's back was facing George. It appeared that Ginger's left hand was on Don's right cheek and her right hand was probing in his crack. She was pushing her fingers in as far as she could get them.

For the first time, as they rotated 180 degrees, George discerned a trace of excitement in Don's face. He squatted a little to allow Ginger's hand more room. His eyes appeared a little glazed.

With her left hand, the blond grabbed the waistband of her partner's shorts and tugged at them. He didn't try to stop her, but instead, moved his hands to her shoulders and began removing her blouse. He seemed willing to make a swap, his shorts for her blouse. It seemed like an outstanding trade to George.

At first, George thought that the girl would be deterred and she would give up on her idea, but instead she was pulling at the back of Don's shorts with both hands. Her blouse was pulled down to her elbows, then her wrists. She let go of his shorts and the blouse fell to the floor. She reached for the front of his shorts and jerked it down. The shorts fell to the floor.

The couple was still pressing against one another so tightly that George could not get a clear view of their nakedness. He did have a nice side view of Ginger's big breasts.

Don's back was now facing George again as he locked his hands on Ginger's waist and lifted her high off the floor. She slid back down against him with her legs held apart, but her feet did not reach the floor. As they turned again, George realized that Don's substantial cock was stuck right between the girl's legs. The huge tip stuck out under her ass. Don was hung even better than George had imagined.

They continued to twirl slowly on the dance floor, Ginger riding on her boy friend's cock. She seemed lost in ecstasy. George continued to stare at the huge prick head stuck through her legs.

At this point, a hand on his shoulder distracted George. He had not even noticed as Jenny approached his table. He looked up at her but she was staring at the couple out on the dance floor, more specifically, her gaze seemed to be fixed on the huge pole stuffed between the blonde's long, tan legs. Finally she realized that George was watching her.

"Do you want anything?" she managed to ask.

"You just came over to get a closer look, didn't you?"

Jenny blushed. "Do you want anything?" she repeated slowly.

I'll take that blond out there!"

"To drink!"

"Yeah, OK!" George grunted.

Jenny walked away and then the music stopped playing. Don lifted his partner off his rod and set her back on the floor. They stood facing the jukebox, each with one arm around the other and one arm at their side.

After a few seconds, the couple realized that the machine was out of coins. Don picked up his pants and fished through the pockets, but apparently there were no coins there. He said something to the girl and they walked back to their booth. George had a good view of the jock's enormous erection.

Don and Ginger reached for their drinks and each took several swallows. Don motioned toward the bar and Jenny. She looked almost frightened as she walked toward the booth. George watched her carefully. She seemed to be staring up at the clock on the wall, being sure to keep her eyes averted from the huge prick, which was surely the only thing on her mind.

Jenny took some bills from Don and gave him back some change. She turned quickly and walked away. The couple resumed drinking with not much conversation.

When Jenny brought George his beer, she again served it across the table to give him a turn on. George was in for a new surprise. The waitress had removed her brassiere and her shapely breasts hung loose under her blouse. George was not about to let this opportunity pass.

"Aren't you missing something?"

"I see you're not," she replied with a weak laugh. She moved around the table close to George and said in a low voice, "I'm so worked up I can hardly stand it. I went and took my bra and stockings off."

"Wow!!" George pretended to be shocked. "You'd better not let young roaming fingers find that out."

"Don't I know?"

"I won't tell, unless --."

"Unless what?" Her eyes widened.

Jenny's left hip was against George's right shoulder. He let his hand fall behind her and rested it behind her knee. He rubbed the area gently with his fingertips and said nothing. She made no move to discourage George's hand but said, "Be careful! Don't let those guys see you or they'll really be after me."

George took this as encouragement to continue. "I'm after you," he said in a leering tone.

Jenny giggled again.

George looked over at the three men. They all were feasting their attention on the blond, who leaned on her table facing them with her bare tits jutting out proudly.

George began to move his hand slowly higher on the waitress' leg. His fingers caressed her soft inner thigh. He felt her shift slightly to a little wider stance; certainly not a sign of resistance.

George sped up his advance a little. Jenny moved one foot out a little further.

"Oh God!" she gasped under her breath. "I'm so worked up. I shouldn't be letting you do this."

"Relax honey, this will help you."

"I've never let any customer feel me up before; I mean they try all the time."

George was silent, letting his hand do the talking. He was wondering how he might get her tight hot pants loose. His hand had nearly reached the tight strip of cloth stretched between her legs. He reached it and rubbed his fingers back and forth along it. She was still with him and she squatted a bit to provide more room.

"Oh! It feels so good."

"It could feel a lot better." George emphasized the "lot."

"No!" she stammered, "I'd better not."

"No one is watching."

But George sensed that he was wrong. One of the men at the next table had turned his attention to Jenny and motioned her over. With great reluctance, George gave Jenny a farewell pat on the ass and removed his hand. Jenny walked unsteadily to the other table to take their order. She stayed out of Dick's reach.


Chapter 6

George turned his attention back to the naked stud and his panty-clad honey in the booth. They seemed to be having a lover's quarrel.

"I don't want to do that," the girl said, raising her voice loud enough to be heard around the bar.

"You'll do as you're told," Don replied, and then continued with a longer argument that George could not overhear.

The girl did not argue again but shrugged her shoulders in resignation with an angry look on her beautiful face.

For the first time that evening, Don acknowledged that there were more people in the bar than Ginger, Jenny and himself. He turned to his audience and said, "Gentlemen, the free show is over. If you want to stay for more, it could cost you. I'll make you a wager. You put up fifty dollars and you get to have one dance with Ginger here. If you don't come in your pants, you get your money back and can stay as long as you like. Otherwise, I win the money and you're out the door," he looked at George and laughed, "with soaked pants."

George mulled the proposition over in his alcohol soaked brain and found it fascinating. He was pretty sure that he was too drunk to have an orgasm under any circumstances, but he had never encountered a girl as gorgeous as Ginger, fully clothed let alone nearly nude.

Ginger said something to Don and he spoke again, "If you don't want to cream your pants, you are welcome to remove them."

George looked over at the threesome next to him to see what their reaction was to Don's outrageous proposition. They were reaching for their wallets to see if they could come up with the money. George dug a fifty-dollar bill out of his own wallet and waited for further instructions.

After waiting for a couple of minutes, Don said, "I'll supply the quarters for the juke box. If you're in, pay up; otherwise sayonara." He directed Jenny to collect the bets.

Jenny went to the other table first. Ralph got up quietly and bid his friends good night. He walked out without looking back. Tom and Dick handed some bills to Jenny.

Jenny counted the money and after she was satisfied it was enough, she walked over to George. She smiled at him and seemed more composed now.

George handed her the fifty and said, "If I get this back, you can have it and maybe you can do what Ginger can't."

At first Jenny didn't seem to understand, but then she winked at him and said, "We'll see."

After the money was collected and handed to Don, he asked Ginger whom she wanted to select as the first dancer.

"Who cares?" she shrugged, "The old man."

At the next table, Tom seemed to pale significantly. Dick urged him on, "Go get her, Tom," he shouted. "Break her in for me."

Urged on by his young companion, Tom stood up revealing a telltale bulge in the front of his trousers and a little wet spot half way up his fly.

Ginger walked over to him slowly, so Tom could get the full benefit of those gorgeous tits moving in his direction. She took him by the arm and led him toward the dance floor. Don walked over to the jukebox and dropped in a quarter. He pushed two buttons and soft, slow music again filled the room.

The blond put both her arms around Tom's neck and pressed her tits against him. They began turning slowly on the floor, he very stiffly, she lightly and smoothly. She pressed closer, pushing her stomach against him. He was only a couple of inches taller than she was.

As they turned, she planted her foot between his feet so that her hip pressed against his swollen crotch. Ginger said something to Tom and he responded.

"Hey Don," she called out, "He wants to suck my tit."

"It's his fifty," Don replied with a smile.

Ginger loosened her grip by freeing one hand and leaned back to move her breasts away from Tom's chest. She still kept her leg rubbing his erection.

Tom bent his head and latched his mouth on Ginger's left nipple. He sucked it excitedly.

The sucking didn't last long. Tom suddenly let go and pressed his crotch tightly against the blond. She pushed him away and pointed to his crotch with her finger. He stood in total embarrassment with the front of his pants twitching and the small wet spot spreading to the size of a silver dollar.

Ginger turned away, having completed her task. She sat at her booth, sipping her drink. Don walked over to the man on the dance floor and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You're welcome to use the rest room on your way out."

Dick left, the music continued to play and Ginger sipped her drink. George looked around for Jenny. She was washing glasses behind the bar.

When the song stopped, Don pointed to Dick. "Let's see how the youngster fares."

Dick seemed eager as he jumped up nervously. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants on the floor. He was wearing blue jockey underwear with a medium size bulge underneath. George decided that the guy must not think he could hold it and was going to try and get his money's worth.

Dick walked to the center of the dance floor and stood staring glassily at the luscious girl who was about to be in his grasp. Another quarter from Don brought still another soft, slow tune from the speakers.

Ginger rose and walked back to the scene. She did not have to take the initiative this time. Dick wrapped his arms around her and pressed her against himself. They began undulating back and forth on the dance floor. She pressed her leg firmly against his crotch and spread her own legs to allow his leg to rub between them. They danced like that for nearly a minute.

Dick seemed to be holding his own quite well and Ginger decided that he needed more stimulation. She lowered one hand from his back and placed it under the back of his shirt. She reached the hand down the back of his shorts and began running it up and down his ass.

Taking his cue from her, Dick plunged his hand down the back of her panties and shoved it as far as he could between her legs. A disconcerted look appeared in Ginger's eyes but she kept her hand going, pushing deeper into the back of his crotch.

The dancing had stopped and Ginger had her legs pressed close together. Dick, however, was squatting to allow the hand in his shorts more room. Her hand stayed down and George surmised that she had him by the balls. Dick put his free hand in her panty to assist the first one, but Ginger's tightly pressed thighs left no room for either one. Dick suddenly grasped her buttocks with both hands and pressed hard against her with his cock. He was a goner.

Ginger allowed Dick to enjoy his orgasm for about five seconds. Then she brought her knee up sharply between his legs. With a loud groan, Dick released her and stood bent over, his pleasure turned to extreme pain. When he could finally straighten up, the stain in his shorts clearly showed that he had lost the wager. He seemed angry but then just picked up his pants and left the bar. Ginger was back sipping her drink and didn't even watch him leave.

George had been paying close attention to what was going on with Tom and Dick on the dance floor. At the same time, he was formulating his own plan in his mind to avoid the same fate as the two schlocks. His hard-on was reduced somewhat now; but he had no doubt that it would come raging back as soon as he reached close proximity with the gorgeous chick awaiting him.

George stood and walked toward her. He heard a soft tune begin to play and he caught the scent of expensive perfume. As Ginger moved close to press her tits against him, he placed his right hand on her round left breast. With his other hand he pulled her against him.

She looked up at him a little apprehensively. George put his lips on her mouth. At first, she pulled her mouth away an inch, but then moved back to allow him to kiss her. She kept her lips sealed, but as George probed between them with the tip of his tongue, she parted them slightly.

George moved her around the floor smoothly; he was an excellent dancer and the girl knew what to do too. She opened her mouth wider and soon their tongues were groping for one another.

George felt several sensations at once, the thrill of their kissing and the movement of her body as they danced across the floor and the soft, warm flesh of her breast against the palm of his hand. He rolled Ginger's nipple between his thumb and forefinger and felt it stiffen in response. He was also stiffening rapidly beneath his pants.

George twisted Ginger's nipple harder; he had to distract her from her aim. He withdrew his mouth from hers and twisted harder still. She stepped back with a pained look in her eyes and grasped George's wrist. He released his hold after a final sharp twist. The blond gave an uncertain look at her boy friend and then turned back to George.

As she moved in this time, George placed his right hand on the front of her panties and pressed hard against her pubic region. His action disconcerted her but she pressed her body against him and she put her arms around his neck. She opened her mouth and George accepted the invitation for another kiss.

As Ginger moved her feet to the music, George moved his hand, the one pressed between them, to insert fingers between her legs. To his surprise, she obliged this bold advance by widening her steps and spreading her legs a little to give him more maneuvering room. He felt his fingers slip onto the silk over her soft, moist, hot pussy. Her kiss became more insistent.

George was excited but nowhere near out of control. He didn't know how much time was left. In another daring attack, he dropped his left hand from Ginger's shoulder to the back of her waist. He grabbed the elastic waistband of her panty and began tugging it down from the rear. The girl kissed harder and reached behind her with one hand to try and divert George's attempt. This time, George did not relent.

One hand was holding Ginger's panty in place and the other hand had pulled the back down to a point where nearly her entire ass was uncovered. With a deft move, George hooked the thumb of his right hand on the waistband in front and a quick jerk left the panty hanging on her upper thighs.

In confusion, the blond stopped kissing and reached behind again to try and retrieve the lost protection for her pussy. George had anticipated this and was a step ahead. He pulled her against him with his left arm and plunged his right hand into her uncovered box. His fingers found their mark and were deep inside her cunt before she had a chance to react. He thrust them in deeper and felt the confused girl push back.

As the music stopped, Ginger stood still with her legs apart, enjoying the thrusts of George's fingers. In a few more seconds, it was she that came and not George. She doused George's hand and her sagging panties with her juices.

George kept working his fingers in and out of the girl's slit like a piston, until her spasm subsided. He removed his hand and kissed the shaken girl on the cheek. He turned and walked to the men's room where he washed his hands and face and allowed his swollen cock to subside.


Chapter 7

When George returned to the bar, Ginger was not around. The stud, Don, was seated in his booth. Jenny was behind the bar.