George: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This move presented a whole new opportunity, which Don quickly perceived. He kissed his date on the side of her neck, then a little lower. She grasped his intention and moved up even a little more. Don's kisses moved lower. George couldn't see where he was kissing her but he could well imagine. Don's face was buried in the open front of the blonde's blouse. Her excitement level seemed to raise a notch. George was certain that one of her nipples was getting a good workout.

Once Don had fastened his mouth in the desired spot, he resumed the efforts with his hands. At long last he made the move that George had hoped for but not believed likely in a public place. Don grabbed the hem of the girl's skirt in his left hand and lifted it above her waist. He held his hand and the skirt against her back awaiting her reaction. The chick's pale blue panties were revealed almost entirely, and Don's right hand buried between the back of her legs.

She reacted almost at once, reaching back to try and push her skirt down. She wasn't allowed to do it. After several pushes, her excitement apparently overcame her inhibitions and she gave up.

The next thing George knew, Don had removed his right hand from its stronghold and held both hands at the back of the doll's waist. His hands remained still and he intensified the frontal attack with his mouth.

This got the girl going even more. She was squirming back and forth, wriggling her silk covered ass from side to side. Although she was now free to close her legs, she declined to do so. The blue material covering her crotch was visible and clearly soaked from her excitement. The wetness reached the back portion of her panty crotch that was visible to the spectators.

The sucking of her tits was sending this chick into wilder gyrations. Her left leg was flexing and straightening repeatedly. She said something to her lover but he continued to do what he was doing. She put her left hand on his right hand and George thought she was trying to pull her skirt down again. After a few seconds of close observation, George decided that wasn't it. She really wanted the Don's hand back between her legs.

Don did not respond to her at all. His hands clung to her waist and he continued his concentration on one of her tits. George thought it was probably the left one.

The blond gave up tugging at Don's hand and placed her own hand between her legs from the rear. To provide more access, she placed her left knee on the table, spreading her legs apart wider than at any time before. She stroked her crotch with the tips of her fingers.

Don stopped sucking her tits and said something to her. He must have told her to stop masturbating herself because she dropped her hand. George could now see the entire strip of pale blue silk over the blonde's pussy. The material seemed semitransparent, affording a fantastically intimate view.

The couple was conversing in low tones. There were several exchanges punctuated by brief kisses. The doll's knee still rested on the table. Suddenly Don's voice was raised enough for George and the others to here what was said. "Say it louder."

The blonde's response was inaudible. Don repeated, "Say it louder."

"Please pet my pussy!" George could barely here it this time.

"Louder!"

"Please pet my pussy," clearly audible.

"Take off your skirt!"

"No!"

Don's response to this was to lower his head to her breast and begin his attention in that area again. The blond squirmed anew.

"Please pet my pussy! Pretty please!" she pleaded. Don paid no attention.

Finally, after more squirming, the girl reached behind her back with one hand. She deftly unhooked the clasp on her skirt and slowly lowered the zipper. Don lifted his hands from their resting-place to accommodate her efforts. The blond brought her legs together and raised herself off him. He helped her pull her skirt down to her knees. She lay back against him, raised her feet straight up in the air and removed the garment entirely. She dropped it in a heap on the floor and neither of the two paid any further attention to it.

The chick now clad in just her open blouse and panties began kissing her partner on his face. He sat passively, making no moves. She continued showering him with fervent kisses and talking to him inaudibly. Don shook his head and said something to her.

"Please," she answered, "I need it!"

"Turn around," he demanded, loud enough to be heard.

The girl seemed to have lost any wish to resist, as if she would comply with any request to get what she was after. She rolled over into a sitting position with her back against her boy friend. The gorgeous tits that George had seen in the washroom were again in full view as her blouse was wide open. Don reached around her with both hands and pinched her nipples. He continued fingering her tits, tugging gently at the nipples as if trying to stretch them to their maximum length. The girl sat with her legs together straight out in front of her on the booth seat. She began squirming again.

George could see that the blonde's nipples were extremely aroused. They stood out nearly an inch, hard and proud. Don cupped the underside of her breasts and lifted them up as if to display the taught nipples for all to see.

"Now will you do it?" the girl asked in a shaky voice.

"Not just yet."

"Please! I'm so hot!"

He whispered in her ear.

"My cunt is so hot," her voice cracked as she uttered the words.

"What can I do to help?" the guy answered with a big grin on his face.

"Pinch my clit! Hurry!"

His attention on her tits was increasing. "Spread your legs."

Obediently, the blond dropped her right leg to the floor, providing a clear view of the soaked, blue strip of silk covering her puss. She used the leg to lift herself off the seat as she pushed back against Don.

He removed his hands from her swollen breasts and said something. She began massaging her own breasts with both hands. He reached both hands around her waist and rested them on her stomach, above her panties. She tensed and spread her legs wider to provide all the room necessary.

"Please hurry!" she pleaded, "I need it so bad!"

With his left hand, Don pulled the waistband of her panty out in front of her. The other hand began to creep, ever so slowly, lower with the fingers pointed at their eventual destination. The fingers disappeared beneath the thin silk; then the knuckles disappeared. The blond lifted her ass higher, straining against the invading hand.

Don released the elastic waistband of her panties and the second set of fingers pushed under the material in a two pronged attack. Something had to give. George sat gaping at the scene. His prick felt like a tent pole and his mouth was dry. He sipped his beer, which had grown warm.

Don's hand had stopped advancing and he seemed to be fingering the doll's pubic region.

"Ouch!!" she suddenly yelled out, "stop pulling my hair."

"What should I do instead?"

"Finger me."

"Where?"

"In my pussy!"

"What is that called?"

"I don't know!"

He whispered in her ear. "Say it!" he said aloud.

"Finger fuck!" she replied hesitantly.

"Ask me nice to do it."

"Please finger fuck me!"

"In your cunt?"

"In my cunt! Please finger fuck me in my cunt!"

"In Ginger's hot, juicy cunt?"

"Please finger-fuck me in my hot juicy little cunt!!"

"How many fingers do you want?"

The blond, Ginger, was losing all control and was nearing hysteria. "I don't know!" she gasped, "Three!"

"Ask me three more times."

"Please finger fuck me in my hot juicy cunt! Please finger-fuck me in my juicy hot cunt!! Please finger-fuck me in my hot juicy pussy cunt! Ohhh! Please! Fuck my cunt!!"

"Let's slide your little panties down so we have plenty of room."

"No!! Please don't!"

Don started to remove his hands.

"Ok! Ok! Just a little."

Her hands left her breasts and fell to her waist. Slowly, so as not to go too far, she slid the waistband down her hips; one inch; then two. Don's knuckles were again visible. His hands covered any possible revelation about whether the chick was a "true blond." Another inch and she released the elastic.

"Ok," he said, "now resume what you were doing and tell me what it is."

"I'm feeling myself!"

"What part?"

"My breasts!"

What?" he mocked her.

"My -- my tits!" she stammered.

"You're playing with your tits?"

"Yes!"

"Say it!"

"I'm playing with my tits!"

"Your big beautiful tits."

"I'm playing with my big beautiful tits!!"

"And what am I doing?"

"You're playing with my crotch -- my pussy!"

Don suddenly plunged his right hand deep into the girl's panties.

"Ohhh! Yess!" She hissed. His fingers had obviously reached the "G spot."

The doll was literally quivering from head to foot. "Put it back in!! Please!!"

Don's hand began moving up and down under the front of the blonde's panties. He had apparently inserted at least one finger into her and was working it in and out rapidly. The left hand, which had been inactive suddenly slid around behind the girl.

George could easily imagine where the left hand was headed. The girl's panties were pulled down a bit more by the increased activity. George caught a glimpse of glistening pubic hair beside the guy's wrist in front.

"Don't!! Please!!" the girl nearly shrieked.

"Don't what?"

"Don't do what you're trying to do in back!"

"What am I trying to do?"

"Finger me from behind!"

"Where?"

"In my asshole!"

Suddenly she rose up higher. "Ohh don't!!"

George now had a clearer view of the situation. Don had both hands buried between the blonde's legs, one from the front and one from the back.

"Ohhh! I'm coming!" The girl's whole body seemed to shake as the orgasm hit her.

"Ohh yesss! Shit! That's it!" Her hips and ass were jerking up and down.

"Ohh! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass! Shit! Fuck!" The girl kept swearing over and over.

Just when George thought it was over, another wave hit her and she was off again. "Oh shit! You've got the best fingers my hot little cunt has ever had!"

Don had stopped moving in and out and was holding fast in the in position. "Oh fuck! I love your fingers up my asshole!"

Finally the second orgasm died out and the blond began to relax. Don removed his hand from her ass so she could lower herself to the seat. A little later, he removed his other hand, making no attempt to adjust her panties. The girl no longer seemed to care what was showing. She leaned against the guy with her eyes closed.

Don raised his slick right hand to his mouth and licked a finger. He put the hand to her lips. "Want to taste yourself?"

Obediently, she parted her lips and licked his hand with her tongue. Her hands dropped from her breasts to her sides.

George's eyes were still riveted to the chick's crotch. The top of her panty covered less than half of her pubic mound. She was definitely a "true blond."

As if she felt George's stare, the girl moved her left hand to that spot and tugged at the front of her panty. The waistband was trapped between her ass and the seat. She lifted up and adjusted her panty back to its proper position. Regaining a little composure, she also pulled the front of her blouse together and fastened the lower buttons. She was still licking her lover's sticky hand.

The girl's eyes opened. "I want to go to the girl's room."

"Ok, but hurry up baby, I need you back here."

The blond got up slowly and walked past George as if she didn't see him. Her eyes were a little glazed and her walk was not at all steady. She bumped against a chair and then made her way along the bar to the exit.

As George watched her retreat, he noticed that the blouse covered her panty and made a very sexy picture from the rear indeed.


Chapter 5

George needed relief badly. He went to the men's room and masturbated. It didn't take long in his aroused state either. He relieved himself of some beer too and felt much better. As he was washing his hands, Tom and Ralph from the other table came in.

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Ralph, "It's getting better every week."

"Unbelievable!" responded Tom, "What a looker! I thought for a while that her panties were coming off."

"Did you notice that little waitress?" asked Ralph. "She was pretty hot too, standing back by the bar with her hand in her shorts rubbing herself."

"Maybe we ought to offer her a hand," laughed Tom.

The two men fell silent as they entered stalls. George made his exit and as he was returning to the bar, he met the stud in the booth. George nodded at him and received a blank stare in return.

George stopped at the bar where Jenny was mixing drinks. Her back was toward him and he noticed that the button on the waist of her hot pants was undone. Jenny noticed George staring at her by looking in the mirror that ran the length of the bar on the wall.

"I enjoyed the entertainment," George began.

The girl gave a nervous laugh. "It's really pretty embarrassing," she said, but he's the boss so I guess he can do what he wants. I'm always afraid that a cop will walk in again and then we'll be in trouble."

"If a cop did come in, I'll bet you could talk your way out of any problem. I'll bet you enjoyed watching too."

Another nervous laugh, but Jenny didn't say anything.

"How'd you like to be in that blonde's spot?"

"Oh, it might be all right if we didn't have a bunch of lechers around."

George pretended to be offended. "Listen to the pot calling the kettle black."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say there was more than one pussy being rubbed in this joint."

Jenny looked quickly away and returned to mixing drinks. It was too dark to tell if she were blushing.

After a moment, Jenny stammered as she tried to explain. "I -- I didn't think anyone saw me. I just got carried away. I've never watched two people go at it like that before."

"Don't be concerned about it," George assured her, "I just did the same thing in the men's room myself."

Jenny looked at him again. George continued, "Next time you're welcome to use my hand." He winked at her and was sure that she blushed this time.

"You're awful!" she stammered and her laugh was more embarrassed than ever. She shook her head.

"Just trying to be friendly," George quipped. "I'll have another cold one."

"I ought to pour it on your head."

George chuckled and walked back to his table and sat down. The other spectators returned from the men's room followed shortly by the male half of the entertainment. He picked up his girl friends skirt that was still lying on the floor. He tossed it into the corner under his seat and then sat down.

The blond was taking her time. George was afraid that she might compose herself to the point of calling off any further festivities.

When Jenny brought George his beer, she served it from the other side of the table from where he was sitting. As she leaned over to pour the beer, the opening in her blouse afforded George a generous view of her breasts, encased in a white bra with half cups. George wasn't sure if this was a come-on that anticipated a response or just friendly teasing. In his drunken euphoric state, he certainly intended to find out. He motioned Jenny toward him and when she came around the table, he whispered in her ear, "Watch the young one at the other table. He saw you too and it gave him some ideas."

Jenny smiled warmly, "His ideas are probably the same as yours," she whispered back. "Thanks!" She patted him on the shoulder before leaving.

The blond honey returned a minute later, still wearing only the blouse and panty, as far as George could tell. She must have put on some fresh makeup. She looked cool and gorgeous, just as she had the first moment George laid eyes on her. She slid smoothly into the booth beside her friend.

"Hi," was all she said in a calm, sexy voice.

Don signaled the waitress and they ordered drinks. They sat silently until Jenny returned to serve them and then they sipped the fresh, cool booze quietly. They had finished about half of their drinks and George had drained his beer when Don finally said something to the blond, Ginger. She slid from the booth and stood up. Don slid out behind her and they walked over to a jukebox in the corner of the bar to George's left.

George's eyes followed them and at the same time he looked at the rest of the bar, which he had paid little attention to up until now. There was a small triangular platform in the corner, covered with thick shag carpet, and a light shining over it. That corner was actually the brightest part of the entire room. The jukebox sat beside one corner of the stage. George judged the stage large enough for a four-piece combo. In front of the stage was a small, hardwood dance floor. George's table was actually just off the edge of the dance floor.

The couple stood looking at the songs on the jukebox and soon Don was inserting coins and pushing selection buttons. Soft, slow music drifted out from speakers hidden somewhere in the bar. Don made two more selections.

As Ginger stood watching, Don sat down on the stage and removed his shoes and socks. He walked back to his booth and took a healthy slug from his drink, then walked back to the waiting blond.

She reached up with both arms and put her hands around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her with his palms on her back. They began to dance slowly.

George observed that it wasn't exactly dancing. The couple was swaying back and forth to the music, once in a while taking a step with their feet. Their embrace was close, with their bodies in contact from the knees up. The man was ten inches taller, and Ginger had to stand on her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek, which she did several times.

George had had a good seat before, but now his vantage point was even better, although he had to turn in his chair some to watch. The dance floor was more brightly lit than the booth and the twosome was only six feet from where he sat. The other three patrons were now further from the action.

The couple continued undulating back and forth, pressing against one another and kissing. They rotated slowly and remained dead center on the dance floor. With Ginger's arms raised, her blouse was pulled up far enough in back to show the bottom half of her panties.

George saw Jenny headed his way with a beer even though he hadn't asked for one. She served it this time by reaching over his shoulder and pressing her firm breasts lightly against his back. George turned and lightly brushed her cheek with his lips as she poured. She didn't spill a drop or react in any way. As she left, George looked at the threesome across from him. They were all attentive to the dance floor.

George's attention returned to the dancers also. They were conversing in low tones. As the music stopped, the Ginger stepped back and lowered her hands to Don's waist. She deftly unbuckled his belt, fumbled to unhook the clasp on his waistband and jerked the zipper open. She dropped the pants and they crumpled to the floor. Don stood in his shirt and light blue jockey shorts with his pants around his ankles and a small grin on his face. His muscular legs were tanned and the bulge in his shorts showed great promise for any girl. He lifted one foot and then the other and then kicked the pants over onto the stage.

As the next song began floating out of the speakers, the couple resumed their version of dancing. Ginger pressed herself against Don's unclad legs. She pushed one of her legs between his and ground her stomach against the bulge in his shorts. She seemed intent on moving up and down, back and forth against his cock. Don spread his legs a little more to allow her leg more room between his. Don flexed his knees and took a sort of bowlegged stance. She had her crotch pressed against his hip and almost straddled his thigh. As the song ended, he lifted her off the floor and twirled her in a circle. As he set her down, they kissed a slow, lingering kiss.