George: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was getting so excited that the front of his shorts was getting wet and sticky. Suddenly the naked Ginger was beside him.

"Come on," she said, "He'll be in there for a while. Would you like a drink?"

"I don't think I need a drink," George responded. "I need some relief. My prick aches something awful."

"I need a drink first and then I'll fix it for you."

George followed Ginger to the bar and watched her mix a drink for herself. George asked her about herself and she revealed that she was a model. She was twenty-five and single. She explained that she wanted to find the right man and get married but it never seemed to happen. She worked with interesting men every day, slept with a few of them at night, but couldn't imagine having kids with any of the men she knew.

Ginger had met Don while doing a fashion layout for tennis clothes. Don was the male model in the layout. He had been a very successful pro on the USLTA circuit until age and a couple of injuries had pushed him into retirement.

Ginger finished her drink and asked how George was feeling.

"I've never been this drunk and excited at the same time before," George admitted.

Ginger didn't say another word. She reached out and unsnapped the fastener on George's shorts and dropped them on the floor. His cock was pointing straight up in the air.

Ginger got down on her knees in front of George. She raked her sharp fingernails across his extremely tense balls.

George could not believe what was happening to him. "I'm ready to gush any second." He tried to laugh, but his tenseness made the laugh sound hollow.

George squatted some to give the girl all the room she wanted. She inserted two fingers between his legs and raked her nails over his scrotum. He almost went through the roof.

She brought her face close and opened her mouth. She licked George's shaft from the base to the tip and back down again. She took one of his nuts into her mouth and squeezed it as if she were trying to bite it off. She spit it out and tongued her way back up to the tip.

At last she made George's supreme fantasy real. She put her mouth over the head of his prick and gently licked off the juice that was trickling out. With her hand giving his balls a gentle squeeze now and then, she took half of his cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked it like a big lollipop. George was at his wit's end. With both hands, he grabbed the back of Ginger's head and let go.

George felt as though he would have hit the ceiling if it were not for the blonde's mouth. She was sucking and swallowing fast. George knew he was having the orgasm of his lifetime and he abandoned himself to it. It seemed to go on forever.

Ginger tried to jam a finger up his ass and that brought a new crescendo of spasms. At last the spasms got weaker and relaxation began to return to George's legs. He let go of his tight grasp of Ginger's head, but she kept her mouth on target. She squeezed his nuts for every drop and sucked gently to extract his come.

George's knees felt weak and he didn't think he could stand much longer. His prick began to go limp, but the girl was still licking and sucking. She hadn't let a single drop get outside her mouth.

She grabbed George's slackening balls in a vice like grip. She sucked his entire limp penis into her mouth and closed her mouth around it. George could feel her tongue and the roof of her mouth squeezing the last drops of fluid from him. Finally she let him go and sat back on the floor. She looked up at him and smiled. "How was that?"

George sat down slowly before he answered, "Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic! You can do that any time you want to."

"I expect you to return the favor."

"Can I take a breather for a few minutes?"

"Sure enough," she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Then she got up and walked to the bar and began mixing herself a drink.


Chapter 9

George looked over at Don and Jenny to see if they had finished their exercise. It looked as though nothing had changed. Don was pumping a little faster than before. Jenny looked as if her level of excitement had mounted considerably. Each time he pulled out, she lifted herself off the carpet to meet his next thrust.

Don was no longer being gentle. He rammed hard into her with each thrust and sprawled his full weight on her smaller frame. She didn't seem to mind at all. Her mind was lost completely and all her senses were concentrated between her legs.

Jenny's dirty conversation held no inhibitions now. "I want you to flood my cunt," she yelled. "I want the king's come in my unworthy hot cunt."

"Are you my loyal subject?"

"Yes! Yes! Your loyal cunt."

"Will you do whatever I bid?"

"Anything! Just hurry and come in me."

"Do you promise? I can do anything to you?"

"I promise."

"Feel you up anytime I want to?"

"Yes."

"Anywhere?"

"Yes. Hurry! I'm going to come again."

Don pulled out and held himself poised for a new thrust.

"Don't stop! My God don't stop!" screamed Jenny.

"Will you lick my ass?"

"I'd love to."

Don put it back in and started shoving faster. It looked like he was finally nearing a climax. He stopped talking and pumped harder and faster.

Jenny stuck her legs straight up in the air and spread them as wide as she could.

Don was pounding into her harder and faster. George had never realized that any man could hold out for so long at such a pace.

Jenny was screaming for him to "Come in my cunt!"

At long last the desired result was achieved. Don's rhythmic thrusts became spasmodic.

Jenny screamed, "Oh! Yes! Oh! Oh! I love it! Fill me up! - Fantastic!"

Don's orgasm seemed to go on for minutes as he grunted and pulled out, then sank back in again and held it there. Finally he sprawled out full length on top of Jenny and lay still. Her legs dropped to the floor and she lay still under him with her eyes shut tight.

George turned his attention to Ginger to see if she still wanted his attention. She was sitting on a barstool watching the action. George walked over to talk to her. As he approached, she put out her hand and gently grabbed his manhood. She squeezed it firmly, her fingers probing under his balls. George was amazed at how quickly this attention aroused him. In a few seconds, he was growing hard again.

Ginger stood up and grabbed George's expanding tool. Using it as a leash, she led him back to the carpeted stage and beckoned him to lie on his back. She climbed on top and helped him get inside her. They lay still and George told her he had never met anyone as beautiful and sensual as she was. They lay and talked and Ginger began to cry a little. She apologized and said that it wasn't George's fault. She enjoyed pleasing men and never felt guilty about it, but she wanted the love and security of a family. It just seemed like she could never meet the right guy.

George dried her tears and assured her that there were hundreds and thousands of nice guys in the world. The women who end up with the happiest marriages are the ones who wait until they are sure that they have found exactly what they want. George told her that he had been divorced twice and that both of his ex-wives were now very happily married. This seemed to make Ginger feel better.

"You're a nice man."

Ginger began to move up and down, pulling George in and out of her pussy. George played with her gorgeous tits and let her do the work. She began to show signs of excitement as she humped faster on his prick. When George sensed that she was approaching a climax, he rolled her over and took over. He rammed himself in and out of her until they both climaxed. He lay on top of her, enjoying the feel of her breasts against his chest as his cock began to shrink in her cunt. He kissed her and thanked her for one of the most exciting evenings of his life.

The four spent lovers dressed in silence and prepared to go their separate ways. George got phone numbers for both Jenny and Ginger and told them both what lovely girls they were. He assured them top billing in his little black book and as he left the bar, his feelings for Dayton had improved considerably.