Germany Confidential Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love fucking a pretty girl's face. You loved it, right? Your face is radiant with joy. Lemme lick you clean baby. I wanna taste my delicious pussy off your face."

Tina stiffened

"You never kissed a woman before huh! Come on here whore!"

Trish rolled her onto her belly and slid on top of her, forcing her hips between her thighs. She grabbed her by the hair, and started grinding her hips into hers she licked her face clean, tasting her own pussy and moaning with delight. Then she grabbed her chin and growled at her,

"I know you loved eating my pussy, and now you are gonna love kissing me. Don't fight it. I am your queen and you are my white slut! Your duty is to love and serve me!!!"

Trish bore down on her, and lapped her mouth. She pried her lips open and licked them. Then she forced her tongue in and forced hers to a dance. Tina just couldn't resist her. She succumbed and started sucking and licking back at Trish, feeling wonderful sensations all over body. She was soon hugging her and moaning as she lapped and feasted on the black woman's luscious, thick lips. Tina became dizzy with lust and excitement. Trish ripped her shirt open and popped her tits out of her bra and fondled them, pulling on her nipples, causing Tina to go wild and suck her mouth voraciously.

Then the black woman spilled her onto the couch and peeled her clothes off. Tina blushed as she was stripped down to her lace panties and turned on her back.

"You are hot. I like my white girls athletic and toned," Trish said huskily and Tina couldn't believe she felt so happy top be her sex object.

The dark woman descended on her, forcing herself between her thighs. She dove at her tits and started feasting on them, making her hold them up and feed her as her hands slid down the pale back cupping the white girl's round ass buns and squeezing and fondling eagerly. Tina moaned and writhed against her, feeling so ashamed as she gave in to her carnal lust and rubbed her cunt into the black woman's toned belly. Trish rolled her onto her back and and devoured her tits, grinding her hips between her thighs, pushing against her softness.

"Oh yes Trish. Mach es mir Baby! (give it to me baby)" Tina moaned huskily, horny as hell, as she threw her hips at Trish.

"You like that huh! White bitch! Like being my whore!" Trish moaned between mouthfuls of nipples, as her fingers caressed her hips and taut ass buns. She grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks, and then slid into the crack, to probe and fondle her sacred, sensitive zone. Tina shuddered and grabbed the dark head, pushing it to her chest.

Trish' experienced hands now softly caressed the pale thighs, tickling her, before sliding between them, to cup the skinny girl's surprisingly thick pussy mound. As she squeezed, she felt a warm, squelchy wetness.

The brown woman suddenly sank to her knees, to put her face on level with the white girl's fanny, hugged tightly in transparent lace panties. She moaned with lust as she eyed the bushy pussy like a tasty bun and stroked it lightly.

"I love German cunts with hairy pussies. Shit! I wanna eat you!"

Tina only gasped, her hips shivering as she felt hot breath between her thighs.

Trish pressed her face to her cunt and licked and sucked it through her panties, teasing her, moaning with relish as Tina's juices seeped through. Then she hooked her fingers into the waistband and slowly peeled them off. She licked the soaked gusset lasciviously, then she tossed them away.

"Your pussy is beautiful," she rasped huskily as gazed at Tina's pussy. She had a full, blond bush, split by a pink gash, with long, distended, pink lips that were so engorged and full of blood they were almost blue. Her gash was covered with a whitish, sticky girls cum. Trish ran her dark digits slowly through the blond bush, making Tina's hips twitch.

"Damn! What a nice, plumb, fat white fanny! I am going to eat your fucking pussy, you stupid German cunt, you hear?"

"No! Please don't!" Tina whimpered, trying to close her legs and cover her pussy. Trish smacked her mons hard and then she pinched her hands and made her cry.

"Don't interfere, you stupid cunt!"

The brown woman lowered her face deliberately and opened her mouth to engulf the blond pussy entirely into the hot wetness of her mouth. She started munching gently and slurping as she ran her tongue up and down her gash, making her hips shudder.

"You horny as hell from being used and humiliated huh? You loved it so much huh!"

"Grab your lips and spread those lips. Pull them apart, whore!"

Tina blushed and her hands were shaking as she grabbed her pussy lips, pulled them apart and exposed her pink, slick hole to Trish.

She slid her digits into the slimy, hot hole and finger fucked her as she sucked on her clit. At first Tina was fighting it and trying weakly to push Trish off. But Trish did as she pleased, slowly speeding up till her hands were rolling and pumping in a blur, in and out of Tina's pink hole and she was nearly sucking the clit off her. Tina started moaning and then she was crying and rolling her hips wildly, humping the pretty, brown face wantonly, with her sopping cunt.

"Oh yes darling. Do me Trish. I am your bitch! Your slut! You can do as you please with me." she moaned coarsely, eyes closed as she came again and again all over her friend's tongue.

After her fourth orgasm, Trish told Tina it was time to switch. But first, she made Tina clean her face, licking off her juices from her lips, cheeks and chin.

Trish made Tina kneel before her. She stood over her and fed her her pussy. As the white mom ate her cunt greedily, Trish draped her leg over her shoulder and fucked her face dizzy. She came all over her face, then she turned and Tina moaned, as she found herself staring at two round, firm, beautiful brown ass cheeks.

"I want you to lick my ass!" The black woman reached back, grabbed and spread them and Tina found herself staring into her cleft, with her dark hole winking at her.

"What! No!" Tina gasped!

"Do it! Slap my cheeks and get in there! Do it right now, you stupid cunt."

"Do it! I am not saying this again!" Trish wagged her black ass impatiently in her white face.

Tina thought that was so disgusting, but she obeyed Trish. She loved doing as she ordered. Trish gave instructions. She told her to lick her buttocks like hot, tasty, freshly baked buns and wash her ass crack with her hot little tongue. The white woman licked all over the ass crack, tentatively at first, but with growing ardor and relish. The white woman's tongue lapped all over the black buttocks and the ass crack like a greedy Labrador..

"Yeah, that's it, send it round and round my hole, don't touch it yet, just around it. Stroke and finger my pussy with your other hand! Eh fuck!!! Now lick the hole! Damn! That's good...."

Tina felt so thrilled as she pleased Trish in this dirty manner. She moaned as she was made to suck her ass hole and tongue it and slurp away.

"Yeah! Lick my ass! Get in there! Whore! Get your whole head in there." Trish grabbed her hair and yanked her so hard to shove her tongue all the way in her hole and Tina did her very best.

"Oh ja! Du bist gut, du geile Schlampe (you are good, you horny slut)" Trish moaned, voice laden with carnal greed.

"Ich liebe es dich zu gehörchen und zu dienen und deinen Arsch zu lecken. Ich lieb dich Trish! Du bist mine Königin!" "I love to obey and serve you! And to lick you! You are my queen!"

"Ja du Schlampe! Get in there, fucking cunt. Lemme hear you slurp! Fuck!!! Yeah" Frig my clit!!!"

Tina pulled back and gazed at her pale thumb stroking the winking, puckered ass hole. She gave a groan and dove face first into the brown ass. Trish danced and ground her hips as she was given something she loved a lot, a wet, licking tongue in her ass.

"Oh yes Tina. I love that. Lick me darling, you horny cunt. Nasty slut! Get in there!" she cried.

Tina responded with a carnal, hoarse groan, licking the dark asshole like a thanks giving dinner.

Trish reached back to grab Tina's blond hair, to yank the pale face deep between her ass cheeks. Then she popped it in her face and Tina amazed her, by managing to keep her tongue deep in her hole.

They were a perfect match. Trish loved having her ass licked, just like Tina loved licking ass. Her long, agile tongue was soon sliding in and out of the puckered hole, whilst her fingers fucked their way in and out of the black, wet, shaved cunt.

"oh yeah!!!!!! I am cumming baby," Trish' hips shuddered mightily as she had her first orgasm.

Then Trish sank back on the couch, raised her thighs and told Tina to get deep inside her hole.

"MMMMM. Oh Trish, I love eating you baby," Tina groaned hoarsely and she ate pussy and ass with relish, bringing the black woman off again and again.

Then Dez and Iris entered, naked. They congratulated Trish on breaking the whore. Tina cried and tried desperately to find her clothes, but the black man picked her up and slammed her on the bed. Then he jammed his big cock into her dripping hole. Trish pressed her down and held her thighs up as she was fucked, without a word. Iris simply crouched over her face, grabbed her hair and yanked her mouth into her cunt.

Tina loved being used by the two blacks, being dominated and used. She loved it as she was stretched and fucked into an oblivion by a big, black cock as Iris rode her face, using her mouth and nose to get herself off selfishly.

She was used by the three of them all night. She didn't even sleep a wink. In the morning, they told her to call in sick and kept fucking her and using her. They made her role play a couple of times, using and degrading her and she loved it.

She finally confided,

"I am a strong, independent woman. I am always in control. Its so nice to let go! And be dominated and used like a slave for a black man and a black woman. You guys are just there to be worshiped and I love to do it. We can arrange something. I will pay you guys. But we need to be careful. I have a job. My workmates cant find out!"

"We will fuck you whenever we please. We can pop around and make you suck and lick us in your office, or I might just drop by and fuck you up the ass with your boss next door, I don't care! All right?"

Tina nodded, her pussy already so moist.

"And we want you to recruit other women for us. We will have them all black fucked, dominated and debased. They can share your joy! But only wealthy ones, all right."

Tina immediately agreed, smiling wickedly.

She was driven back to her car. Dez made her kneel on the floor and suck his dick as Trish drove. Then she was passed on to Iris, who wanted her pussy and ass licked real clean, for she hadn't showered. When she came, they switched and Tina was driven through Hamburg, sucking black pussy.

Chapter 10 Trish was going to her restaurant to work. As she dropped off Dez and Iris at their apartment, she and the blond exchanged a deep, wet passionate kiss and agreed that they had some unfinished business. The three of them made an appointment for a few evenings later. They met in a disco. Dez and Iris arrived first. Iris was dressed real hot, in a school girl outfit, with a white, see through shirt, a striped tie and a short flirt skirt. She looked so hot, did the gorgeous blond. All men were leering at her big, bouncy tits, her curvaceous hips, her fine, round, bubble butt and her juicy, silky thighs.

Dez pulled her onto his lap and stroked her thighs in front of everyone in the disco and all the men cast him murderous, envious looks. Iris rocked her ass on his cock to the soul music.

Iris was the center of attraction until Trish walked in. The pretty African breezed in wearing a tight, backless, cream top that was threatening to bust from her big, bouncy tits. A pair of tight longs were glued to her curvy, sexy hips and they had a naughty zipper at the back that every man wanted to open. Her thongs were sitting high around her hips, disappearing so sweetly between her gorgeous, thick, round butt cheeks.

She spied Dez with her blond half sister on his lap and walked over. The two girls exchanged wet kisses, then Trish settled on Dez' other thigh. Dez was the envy of all the guys. Trish pulled him onto the dance floor and literary fucked him. The black woman's body moved like a snake, causing such a huge bulge in Dez' pants. When the two returned from the floor Iris took Dez' hand under her skirt and showed him that she wasn't wearing panties. She then straddled him and went grinding her cunt into his hard cock and messing up the front of his trousers with her pussy juices. Trish cupped Iris' face and started kissing her, nice, wet and deep.

Dez got so horny and he wanted to them both. They all jumped in a cab. They drove to Trish's Villa and the three of them retired in the living room. They fell over each other, kissing, sucking and lapping away at their mouths. Dez felt so elated as he fed both women his cock. He sat back on a luxurious couch and both knelt at his feet and shared his meat. Iris licked his fat, bulbous head, twirling her tongue around it as Trish other feasted on his balls and stroked his shaft with her hot tongue. Iris' lips came up on the left side of his cock whilst Trish's came up on the right. Their licking tongues met at the fat head of his dark tool and they slid onto each other. Then the two half sisters were kissing. They shared his cock between them, making a contest of dribbling all over him, wanking him, sucking the skin off his cock and deep throating him. They were both champions and Dez was glad to feed their hungry mouths and stuff them full of his meat. Iris pushed his thighs up and started rimming his hole with her tongue. Then she tongue fucked his ass hole as Trish ate him. Dez' dick hardened so much it almost hurt. But the girls cut him no kind of slack. They devoured him until he finally exploded in their faces, spraying them with copious amounts of cum

Then they fell all over each other, licking his creamy sperm from their faces. Then they were tongue kissing like two black and white lesbians starving for sex. Soon, Dez was feeling ignored as Iris and Trish literary flew at each other and fell over each other. They kissed ravenously, and groped wildly. They rolled on the carpet, ripping each other's clothes off. Iris went down on Trish and devoured her fat, big brown tits as she fingered her shaved, chocolate pussy and drove her wild. Then the hungry German girl went further down and her luscious lips latched onto Trish's big, black pussy and she sucked the piss out of her. Trish was loving it, wailing and moaning in her African language as she furiously fucked Iris' face. Iris worked her cunt and brought her off to shattering orgasms. Then she went even further down and feasted on Trish's hole. She loved the puckered brown hole and ate it with gusto. Trish was moaning and crying with pleasure as Iris took her to new plateaus, tongue fucking her hole and finger fucking her pussy.

Trish wanted to return the favor, so she pulled Iris down and kissed her, tasting her own pussy. She licked her drenched lips and face clean and then she stripped the blond naked and made a meal of her pussy. Trish lay back on the plush carpet and told Iris to sit on her face. The blond did so gladly, and Trish grabbed her hips and yanked her down on her lips and tongue. She devoured Iris greedily, feasting on her fat, dripping pink pussy. Iris was going mad, grinding her cunt and ass all over the pretty brown face.

Dez got so horny from watching. He stood up and shoved his cock in Iris mouth. The white woman got eaten by a black woman, as she ate a black dick. She was in paradise and she never wanted it to end. She went on for ages, humping Trish's face and banging her own head away on Dez' dick. But finally, Dez needed to fuck some pussy. He made the girls sixty nine each other, so he could fuck one pussy, pull out his long, gleaming black dick and shove it in the other's mouth. He went from pussy to mouth and back. Then he went from ass to mouth and back. When his dick exploded, they sucked his cum out of each other and then tongue kissed and shared it.

Dez had never been with two such horny gluttons. He fucked them all night, till his back was aching and his cock was sore and raw. He bust one final nut in their faces, then he lay back and watched a black and white lesbian show. Trish got out her dildo collection and the two girls played with each other till the sun came up. Dez must have dozed, for when he woke up, they were both tugging on his cock and trying to suck him back to life. He let them have it, fucking them both with his reinvigorated cock until he nearly knocked them out. He came in their faces and they licked his cum off each other. Then all three of them went to sleep.

In the morning, Trish told the two that she was really upset with her mum in law and her husband's ex wife. They were pissing her off. Iris suggested they should break them and pimp them, for the cash. Why not? Trish liked the devious, evil scheme. However, her main intent was to humiliate them. She wanted them to suffer till they "suffer-cated." iris was excited. Doing nasty, evil stuff was becoming such a turn on. Chapter 11

Now, Trish was eager to have her revenge on her mom in law and her husbands ex wife. Now, one afternoon, as her husband was out of town, Dez and Iris dropped at Trish's house and joined her in the master bedroom of her Villa. This was very expensive real Estate, exclusively for people who came from good, old money, or had made it as some kind of business tycoon. Trish's husband, Ansgar was both. On a large portrait on the bedroom wall, the handsome, tall, Brad Pitt look alike had his arm wrapped around the waist of Trish, a tall, sexy light brown Amazon. She was a strikingly pretty girl, with big brown eyes, a sweet, snub nose, and full, thick lips made for kissing. She had big, ripe tits, cupped up in a tank top. Her belly was flat and toned, her hips, wide and flaring, and her heart shaped ass was so big you could almost see it from the front. She was steaming hot, 100% all woman. Men of all races were bound to forget skinny ass Kate Moss and just catch an instant hard on, fantasizing about riding that ass. The portrait was taken at the Festival in Rio. The two of them were drunk and very happy, surrounded by thousands of people in skimpy, gay, bright carnival costumes.

The same Trish from the Photo was lying on a huge bed, in a spacious, brightly colored bedroom, with her lovers. Dez was slowly moving his fat, engorged cock around her pussy as she feasted on Iris's pink pussy and gorged herself like a glutton.

The three of them fucked for hours, then it was time for some action. Trish was lying on her belly, propped up on her elbows, naked except for her tiny, flimsy excuse for a thong. The thong had been fished out of the crack, and was hooked over a ballooning ass cheek, revealing a gaping, well fucked pussy and an equally well rutted ass hole

"I need to teach these fucking white bitches a lesson" Trish said meanly, exhaling thick clouds of grass smoke.

"Yeah, lets get those bitches!" Iris snorted, sliding a finger up Trish#s dripping cunt.

"My fucking mother in law," Trish spat out, blowing out thick clouds of grass smoke. "Annegret is a fucking cunt. I have been breaking myself, trying to get her to accept me. And what does the bitch do, she keeps treating me like shit. And she rubs it in, by hanging around with my husband's ex."

"Fuck them!" Dez responded, easing one finger into Trish's pussy, and another into her ass hole Entrance was easy. He had cum in each of her holes and her mouth all morning.

"Well, you know what, I am through with being nice. I am gonna sort those two bitches out. Mmmm!" Trish moaned, rolling her hips against Dez' hand, as she took another deep puff. "Alright, pass me the phone..." Dez handed her her cellphone. Trish dialed.