Germany Confidential Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hallo. Anne. This is me," she said cheerfully. "Listen, there is something that I really need your advice on, could you please drop by, lets say at 12 this after noon. Please bring Inez with you. I appreciate. See you!" She hung up. "Yeah, that's good Dez, keep up that nice, slow rhythm. I am gonna sort these bitches out. We need to set this up." "Well done Trish!" Iris said, sinking down on Dez' cock. The thought of nasty business was making her so horny. "It will work out, trust me. White people think you guys are murderous, dangerous, evil, vicious animals, bloodthirsty sex maniacs. So that is the role you are going to play. Give them the Niggers of their nightmare." Iris laughed. Then she gobbled him up whilst he finger fucked Trish.

"Yeah, lets sort out these two, spoiled, rich bitches. We will enslave them, and make them worship black pussy and dick. We will sort them out."

Dez set up Cameras up in the living room and hid them real nice, behind some flowers. He connected them to the LCD screen in the bedroom, and tested them. All was fine. Trish scribbled a note quickly, and put a bottle of expensive French wine, an opener and two glasses on the living room table. She returned to the Bedroom with Dez and Iris and they stroked each other genitals and watched the screen as Annegret and Inez arrived. Chapter 12 Two tall, blond, Germanic women entered Trish's living room, their clicking high heels making them tower like two blond giraffes. Annegret, the 47 year old German mother in law, had an arrogant, severe face, with a long, thin mouth, that was a glossy pink. She had a long nose, and the jaw of a horse, which was further emphasized by her thick mane of blond hair. She had wore spectacles, and had squinting, blue gray eyes. She had a pair of medium sized boobs. She was getting soft around the hips, and her ass was wide, but flat.

She was dressed in an elegant navy blue striped business suit, and an immaculate white shirt. Her jacket had padded shoulders. One would have thought she was some executive business lady, an image she liked to project, although she had never worked a day in her life. Annegret had gotten herself impregnated by a guy from a rich family, and married him.

Inez was thirty years old. She had a strong featured, Germanic face, with intense, big, blue-gray eyes, a big nose, and a strong, jutting jaw. Her hair was cut short, to give her a youthful, tomboyish look, but it actually made her look like a dominant Dyke She wore a pink ladies skirt suit, and an immaculate white shirt. She was a tall, big boned woman, and her body was slim from years of playing volleyball.

The two were thick friends. They went to the same Gynaecologist, and the same cosmetic surgeon, who did their boob jobs, liposuction, and gave them their injections, to keep the lines away from their faces. They even had their periods at the same time. Annegret had groomed Inez to be her daughter in law, and the plan had worked well, until Trish came on the scene and took Ansgar away. The two blonds hated the African

Annegret picked up Trish's note and read it aloud.

"Hallo. Sorry, but I had to rush off quickly. I will be back in ten minutes. You may help yourself to some wine till I am back."

"What!" Inez snickered. "That African tart calls us over here, and is not even here to meet us."

"Oh forget her. She is a lost cause. And listen to the audacity of this, "You may help yourself..." Who the hell does she think she is, this no good street kid from Rio..." Annegret snickered.

"Yeah, this black Nigger hooker is really getting arrogant. Lemme open the wine," Inez said, eying the wine greedily.

"Fucking useless bitches!" Trish sneered. "They drink and talk shit all the time!"

"Fuck them!" Dez replied, his cock getting hard at the prospect of punishing these blond giraffes.

Annegret and Inez clicked their glasses and drank, talking shit the whole time.

"Look how she has ruined this fine living room that I decorated! All these stupid bright colors. Does she think this is the African jungle?" Inez sneered.

"Oh, what does she know about taste. That is a foreign word to them, these monkeys from the jungle. All dirty, stinking, ugly bitches and sluts, if you ask me.." The mother in law quipped in.

"I still cant believe that Ansgar would throw away the wonderful relationship we had, for this black bitch! I am so ashamed!"

"Don't worry, he will soon come to his senses and send that Nigger bitch back to the bush where she belongs. Men can be stupid sometimes, yunno. Just be patient!"

"It is not his fault. These African sluts are all taught to be whores the day they are born. Its all they can hope for, some white man to take them out of their abject poverty and misery!" Inez snarled.

"Yes, they ensnare poor white men with their naked bodies, these ugly bitches! Have you seen the way she walks around, that tart! Half naked!"

"Yes, throwing it in his face. But one day, Ansgar will see through her..." Inez said, filling up their glasses.

"She is so ugly though, with that dark skin, those fat lips, and that huge ass!" the mother in law spat, with distaste

"Disgusting and ugly! Pardon my French, but ugly as fuck! Blacks are so ugly, and they stink, these fucking Niggers."

"Yes, and now Ansgar wants to bring me some smelly Niggers into the family. Dear Lord! Over my dead body. That black slut has got to go!"

On and on they went ranting. When the finished the bottle, Annegret went off and got a second. They were almost finished with it, and rather tipsy, when Trish suddenly made her entrance, from the bedroom.

"Good day!" Trish said, interrupting them. Both white women jumped in their seats, turning to stare at Trish with wide open mouths.

"Hallo Trish. You are here..." the mother in law gasped, flushing a deep red. "How are you darling..." Annegret flashed her a wide, plastic smile. Inez did not say anything, but watched her warily.

Trish stood framed in the doorway, dressed in a semi-transparent, gown, that hardly covered her crotch, and sandals. Underneath the gown, was wearing the tiniest, most breathtaking string tanga, with the Brazilian national colors. It hardly covered her gusset. She held a smoking joint in her hand. She walked in, a contemptuous, pissed off look on her face. Annegret scowled up at her son's wife. Trish was not wearing a bra, and her huge tits were outlined in the transparent robe, her nipples poking out.

"You cant walk around half naked in here. We are not in Africa, you know!"

"This is my fucking house," she replied casually, sitting between the two, stunned women. She let her juicy, light brown thighs fall apart. The two Germans found themselves staring at her mons, hardly covered in the tiny green and gold gusset. The thick, dark, wet fanny lips were outlined lewdly. Annegret gulped and ripped her eyes away, and drank her wine hastily. But Inez gave it a lingering look.

Trish raised the joint and took a deep puff. She moaned with pleasure.

"You are smoking! There is no smoking in this house! You will ruin the white walls. It is expensive to get them repainted."

"She is smoking grass!" Inez yelled, pointing at the joint.

"This is my house, Annegret. I can wear what I want, and smoke what I want!"

"I wonder what Ansgar will say to that!"

"You cant take drugs in our house!" Inez snarled at Trish.

"My house, you stupid cunt!" Trish spat at Inez. "You were the queen here, but your husband fell in love with this brown pussy," she patted her fat mound proudly. "It tastes and fucks much better than your pale white shit, you skinny bitch!!!"

"What!" Inez was stung and she saw red. "Watch it, you stupid African bitch. Otherwise..."

"Otherwise what!" Trish glared at Inez.

"There are two of us, yunno," Annegret said from the other side.

"Listen you two, I could manipulate Ansgar real easy, to stop him giving you both money. I can make your lives hell. But that is not my style. I am African, you see. I am the wrong fucking bitch to fuck with." Trish clapped her hands.

Chapter 13

Dez walked in.

"Are these the bitches that you want me to kill?" he asked casually, his deep voice booming. Annegret and Inez turned to see a dark black man, wearing a vicious expression. He was dressed in a pair of boxers, and his upper body was very muscular. He was holding a pistol leveled at them. It was an imitation, but it looked very real to them. Both women jumped, and nearly fainted.

"What, what is this?" Annegret stuttered.

"That is Dee. He is a killer. I flew him in from Nigeria! He used to be a child soldier. He is going to kill you both and make it look like a robbery. Then he will fly back to Africa. The Police will never catch him" Trish said coolly...

"Shall I kill the old one or the young one first?" Dez asked matter of fact.

"I don't care.."

"Ini-mini-maini.." Dez began, pointing the gun from one to the other. Inez cried and tried to run for it. Dez grabbed her by the shirt and gave her a back hand slap, which sent her flying back into the couch. Trish also slapped Annegret. Knocking her spectacles off her nose.. Both white women cringed, sobbing, faces very pale. The two privileged, rich white women had never experienced violence before, and now they were paralyzed

"No please. Trish. I know I was stupid and mean to you," Annegret stuttered, tears streaming down her cheeks. "But please, please don't kill me. I promise I will never be mean to you..." "I promise too, Trish, I wont be stupid to you ever again. Please just don't kill us," Inez groveled, also crying.

"Its too fucking late now, isn't it?" Trish laughed. "Shit, I have been looking forward to this day. Go ahead Dee! Shoot these white bitches, right between the eyes," she said coldly, poking Annegret between the eyes, a mad look in her face.

The white women whimpered and cried, believing death was just a second away.

"Get up and take off your clothes, you stupid cunts." Dez growled, prodding Inez on the forehead with the gun. "No!!!" Inez whimpered, cringing back as did Annegret.

"They wont undress before a Nigga. They are racist Nazis. Kill them first, then you can rape their bodies!"

"Oh yes, that is so cool. Then they wont be talking and crying any more!" Dez said, putting a mad, psychopathic look on his face.

Inez and Annegret gasped and turned a deathly pale...

"You heard, you bitches. Get naked or get shot!" Trish shouted, smacking both white women.

Annegret and Inez were in mortal fear. The two privileged German snobs were used to calling the shots, they had never even been insulted, let alone slapped or ill treated or threatened in their whole sheltered, privileged lives. So deep was their fear of blacks, that they believed they were now in the hands of two black, murderous psychopaths. It was a miracle that they did not piss in their pants. They were like robots. They obeyed their tormentors, hoping to avoid the worst.

The two white blonds were trembling and sobbing as they hastily removed their clothes with shaking hands. They stood in their bras and panties. They were wearing the same, expensive, pink, silk underwear.

"The tits are not bad," Dez said, running his pistol over Annegret's proud, medium sized tits.

"They are fake. Its silicon, Ansgar told me they used to have flat chests."

"Shit, turn around you fake ugly cows..." Annegret and Inez hastily turned around. "Why the fuck are you wearing granny's underwear from last century. Trish, go and get them some real tangas."

Trish left the room and returned a few seconds later with two tiny thongs, with the Brazilian national colors

"Put these on," she threw the tangas at their feet. "And stop fucking crying like babies.." she snarled at them. Annegret and Inez looked at each other, faces reddening. "Dee, if they hesitate one more second, shoot them, you hear."

Annegret and Inez hastily dropped their bras and panties. They both had thick, rich bushes. The sides were trimmed, for their bikinis The bushes were both dark brown, a stark contrast to their blond hair.

"How the fuck the hair is blond and the bushes are dark brown?" Dez asked Trish.

"Because they dyed their hair blond. Fucking fake bitches! Pull them tangas on" she snarled.

Annegret and Inez immediately rushed to do as told. The thongs were so tiny that they hardly covered the pussy mouths, and left the thick bushes peeking out of the sides.

"Now, turn around and show us those white bitch asses!" Dez growled.

Faces red with shame, the sobbing white women turned around.

"Look at those fucking ugly, flat asses. You are like men, you ugly bitches" Trish sneered. "Bend over and touch your fucking toes."

Annegret and Inez whimpered as they bent over, leaving their pussy mounds peeking out from between their ass cheeks that were split by the tiny strings of the tangas

"Look, they are ugly, like I told you," Trish said, reaching between Annegret's ass cheeks and cupping her cunt as Dez did the same to Inez. Annegret gasped and tried to move away. Trish grabbed her by the long blond hair. "Stay right there, you white cow!"

"Yeah, you are right. They are fucking ugly. They are not worth fucking. The only thing they can do for me is suck my black cock!"

"You heard bitches. Get into the position!"

Trish grabbed both women by the hair and yanked them to their knees right in front of Dez. Their tear stained faces looked up at the two black people, who towered over them. They were in mortal fear and sobbed like children.

"Have you bitches ever seen a big, black cock?" Trish asked them. They both shook their heads, glaring at the bulge in Dez' pants like it contained a poisonous snake. They were petrified

"Well, today is your lucky day." Trish eased behind Dez and slowly pulled his boxers from his hips. His thick black cock sprang out, to point straight at the two white women. Dominating the two white blonds was definitely getting him horny as hell. His cock reared like it had a life of its own. The two white women stared at the huge appendage like they had just seen a monster.

"Now, Annegret, when were you last fucked? When did you last have a dick?" Trish sneered at Annegret, prodding her head.

"Fi fi five years ago, when my husband died!" the mother in law stuttered.

"And you, Inez?"

"Three years ago, when Ansgar and me got divorced," Inez stuttered.

"You fucking frigid, worthless bitches, that's why you are always up to shit. You need a big fat black dick, that's what. Annegret, you damn shit head bitch, take that black cock in your hands. Touch a real man's cock for the first time in your life."

"No!" Annegret shook her head in mortal fear. "Please don't make me do that," she sobbed. Inez also shook her head, face pale as snow.

"Wrong answer bitch!" Trish cuffed her mother in law, and pulled her hair, making her wince. "Now grab that cock and stroke it, unless you wanna get shot!" Annegret rushed to grab the cock with shaking hands.

"Grab that cock real tight and wank the motherfucker bitch!" Dez growled at her, looking like a psychopathic beast!

Annegret double fisted his cock with shaking hands, and started working her hands back and forth. Dez groaned like the beast the two white women thought he was.

"Lick the black motherfucker. Put your tongue all over it, get it all wet!" Trish said, pushing Annegret's face into Dez' shaved dark pubes. She whimpered into the dark flesh.

"I don't know how to do it!" Annegret cried. "I don't do such vile things!"

"You don't know how to give head, you dumb old bitch!" Dez laughed. "Lick it like a chocolate lolly! Do it good, before I shoot you!" Dez snarled at her.

Annegret immediately started licking the black baton stick. She licked it for dear life, running her inexperienced tongue all over it, getting it all wet.

"Now, take it in your mouth, you useless, stupid mother in law!" Trish snarled in her ear.

"I cant! Its too big!" Annegret protested, recoiling.

"You got a big mouth, now open it!" Trish grabbed her mother in law by the chin and opened her jaws wide.

Dez shoved his thick African manhood into the crying white woman's mouth, plugging it. Trish grabbed her by the blond hair and shoved her face against Dez' pubes, making her take the fat cock down to the back of her throat. She held the long, hooked nose pressed against the black pubes. Annegret choked and gagged, eyes gaping wide open. She couldn't breath and she was soon flailing her arms and hitting Dez'spowerful thighs, sobbing.

"Look at you now, you arrogant slut! Now, that big mouth is stuffed real full, huh!" Trish laughed gleefully. "Now fuck her face Dez. "

Dez started pumping his huge cock into Annegret's mouth, making loud sounds, like someone was squeezing a wet sponge hard in a sink full of water. As Annegret sobbed, Dez and Trish laughed. Her face reddened a deep crimson. Annegret had never been so humiliated in her life.

Chapter 14

Inez was watching all this. Now, her eyes flashed with anger.

"Stop it right now, both of you, you evil, sick Niggers!"

Dez and Trish glared at her. Inez cringed and stuttered.

"Sorry! I didn't mean that."

"I think she is feeling left out Dez, give her some dark meat!"

Trish grabbed Inez by the hair. Dez pushed Annegret off his cock. The white mother in law gasped for breath as Dez threw a leg over Inez' shoulder, and dropped his dick on her forehead, his balls all in her mouth.

"Lick them fucking balls, you ugly, worthless slut! Get them all wet" Inez sobbed as she licked the hairy, sweaty black balls. She licked them till they were soaked in her saliva.

Trish forced Inez' jaw wide open. Dez shoved his cock into her mouth. Trish started pumping Inez' gagging mouth up and down the thick black stem. Inez' mouth was stretched to the limit. The thick cock filled her mouth to overflowing, brushing roughly against her tongue and the sides and roof of her mouth.

"Now taste some ugly Nigga cock, bitch!" Dez grabbed her by the hair and churned her mouth with his cock. Inez gagged and gurgled, as Dez fucked her face silly, making her feel dizzy. Her stomach turned, she felt powerless and humiliated, degraded, as her mouth was raped.

"That's it. Fuck the white bitch's loud mouth!" Trish said and she and Dez laughed.

"You are both evil, mean, sick animals!" Annegret gasped, disgusted and outraged.

"You want some more, huh!" Trish grabbed Annegret and pulled her behind Dez on her knees. She pushed her face in Dez' ass. "Lick that black ass, you dumb white slut!" she growled in her ear.

"No, you disgusting cow! I wont do that!" Annegret cried out indignantly. Trish slapped her, and Annegret cringed and whimpered. "Please don't hit me, I will do anything you want!"

"Do it, you will love it." Trish grabbed Dez' ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing his dark, sweaty ass crack. She shoved Annegret's nose up the ass crack. "Now lick it! Right now! Its yummy!"

Annegret's last resolve broke as she was shoved face first into Dez' ass crack. All she could see was black ass. The white woman wept, and started licking. She felt disgusted and felt like a piece of shit, her stomach turning inside out with sickness,.as she plated the sweaty, smelly black ass crack.

"Lick the black shit hole bitch. Rim it good. That's all you are good for!" Trish's words stung her, hurt her. Yet they excited her in some strange way. Annegret obeyed as if on remote control. Her long, pink tongue licked and rimmed the puckered hole, moving eagerly,

Dez pushed his hips back and forth, fucking his cock into Inez's crying face, then thrusting his ass against Annegret's licking tongue. And on and on he went.

"Switch on these bitches Dez, turn around, give Annegret some more cock and let Inez lick some black ass."

Dez turned around and shoved his cock into Annegret's mouth. The white mother in law had her mouth rutted against her will, as her ex daughter in law was made to plate black ass by the forceful Trish.