Germany Confidential Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't just lick that ass hole bitch! Suck it. Suck the shit out of him! And you, suck the piss out of that dick!" Trish growled at the two women, scaring the shit out them, cuffing their heads. The two white women did as they were told. They were paralyzed

On and on it went, as Trish and Dez made the two white women lick dick and suck black ass against their will. Finally, Trish made them both kneel before Dez. She grabbed Dez' thick, excited cock and smacked them both in the face with it. She rubbed it all over their foreheads, cheeks, noses, lips and chins.

"Yeah, paint the white bitches black with that cock!" Dez snarled.

Trish did not stop until both faces were smelling of musky black cock.

Then she started wanking the fat cock that was filling the white women's vision.

"Go on Dee, shoot it in their faces! Cum all over these white bitches!" Trish, her hand whipping in a blur!

"No!" cried Annegret and Inez, trying to squirm away. Dez grabbed them by the hair, making them wince and held them in place.

"Wank that cock hard and let them have it baby!" Trish wanked and cranked the cock hard. Not that Dez needed much encouragement.

"A-a-a-a-. Shit! Here it cums!" he bellowed, looking like a crazed man.

Annegret and Inez saw the huge cock leap and grow even bigger and harder. Then it was spurting cum at them, angrily. Annegret got the first blast in the face. Inez got the second on the forehead. Trish pointed it back and forth, sharing it equally.

Chapter 15

"Oh fuck, this was some hot shit! Now these bitches know who the boss is. You are nothing, you hear me, you whores!" Trish laughed heartily. Dez laughed too and Annegret and Inez hung their heads in shame.

"Now, lick the cum off each other's face, you fucking dyke sluts. Do it," Dez growled, shoving their faces together.

The scared white women did it, fast, licking each other's face, feeling disgusted as they tasted the black man's salty cum

Dez and Trish looked at each other and smiled.

"Get up on the couch, you stupid cunts!" Trish growled at them. The two blonds scurried up on the couch and perched on the edge.

"Spread those thighs, pull the panties off your cunts and show us those white pussies!" Dez ordered.

"No!" Annegret gasped, face turning pale again!

"Do it, or else!" Dez' voice whipped out!

The two women hastened to obey, revealing their bushy cunts. Trish made them spread their lips with their shaking fingers. Both women's pink gashes were glistening with moisture.

"Look, they are both so wet. It is the fear and the adrenalin." Trish giggled.

"Yeah, lets fuck these bitches and make them cum These white fuck sluts!" Dez growled. "Now, take a look at the body of a black goddess!" Dez said, moving behind Trish.

Trish towered over them, as Dez undid her robe, and dropped it from her shoulders. Ms Brown Sugar stood over the two women, dressed in nothing but her tiny gold and green tanga. She reached her fingers under her gusset and stroked herself, then she eased the material off her fat, chocolate brown mound. Her thick, brown lips were parted, revealing a glistening, pink interior. Her clit was so engorged it was like a thumb. The two white women stared at the black woman stroking herself lewdly, mesmerized

Dez stepped to Inez, and placed a foot on the couch next to her, shoving his dangling cock into her face. Trish did the same to Annegret, shoving her pussy into her face. Annegret cringed back, as the musky smell of Trish's excited Labia hit her nose.

Dez grabbed Inez by the hair and shoved her face to his cock, as Trish did the same to Annegret, shoving her mother in law's face into her cunt.

"No! What are you doing!" Annegret protested.

"I have seen you watching, you fucking cunt. Drooling and shit. I know you want a taste of what your son is getting, don't you, you undercover Dyke! Now lick the pussy."

"And you, suck that cock! Do it!"

"You are hard again!" Inez gasped, staring in disbelief. She had never known a man who could get it up again so soon after cumming.

"Yeah, you know we Niggers are sex maniacs!" Dez laughed. "Now pick that cock up and put it in your mouth!" Inez hastily grabbed the black cock, holding it up in both hands, feeling it throb with life. Her mouth watered, surprising her. She hastily slid it into her mouth.

"Look at Inez. She's such a good girl. And doesn't she look beautiful with black cock in her mouth," Trish turned Annegret and made her look at Inez with a gaping mouth full of black cock. Annegret shuddered. "Now, its your turn. Stick that tongue out and get to licking!"

Trish pushed her cunt in Annegret's face, and rubbed her cunt all over her face, leaving it all wet and stained. Then she rested her wet cunt over the white woman's lips, her clit on the nose.

"Lick, damn you! Lemme feel your tongue!" Annegret eased her long pink tongue out of her mouth and licked the excited brown pussy. The musky, salty taste hit her taste buds like an electric shock. She shuddered, and started licking. "Yeah that's it. Lick it like a cat lapping milk. And frig your fucking pussy!"

"You too bitch! Bob that head. Lemme feel that mouth ride my cock. And play with your pussy, you hear. Rub your clit and finger yourself. We are your black masters now. Serve us good, you worthless white cunts."

Annegret and Inez started frigging themselves as their black tormentors stood over them, grabbing them by the hair, fucking their faces, making them lick and suck on their genitals.

Annegret turned and looked at Inez just as Inez turned to her. Inez saw her former mother in law lapping away at a fat brown pussy, her long tongue licking up and down the wet pink crack. Annegret saw her ex daughter in law gobbling a big black dick. The white women's eyes watered, and they dropped their shoulders in resignation. They felt weak, powerless and defenseless They knew the black people now had absolute power over them. They were now slaves. They accepted their fate, and served their black masters slavishly, groveling, licking.

Inez turned back to the black cock and sucked it deeper into her mouth, as she slid two digits up her tight pussy. She groaned around Dez' dick as her pussy filled with juices. She stroked her clit and frigged it, as her lips greedily worked Dez' cock. Inez did not understand what had come over her. She had never felt so humiliated, or so horny. She started sucking the cock for all she was worth. Her mouth was drooling so much now that her saliva was streaming down the thick stem and bathing his dangling balls.

Annegret looked from Trish's wet, beckoning cunt to Inez' wet fingers, stroking her leaking cunt in a blur. Then she looked up to see her blond friend gorging herself shamelessly on the black cock, throwing her mouth at it.

Suddenly, she felt her own juices flood her pussy. "Ansgar, please forgive me!" she apologized to her absent son, as she started frigging her own pussy and eating her daughter in law out. Trish humped her mother in law's face, groaning with pleasure as Annegret started licking her hungrily.

"Yeah, you white slut! I always knew you wanted to taste me and lick me. I am a superior black woman, and this is your place, your tongue up my pussy, you hear!" Trish cuffed Annegret's head. Annegret looked up at her with big, lust filled eyes and nodded, as she munched away at the cunt. The humiliation was making her red with shame, but it was also arousing her, getting her heart pumping and her pussy juices flowing.

Dez and Trish got their black genitals licked and sucked by the frigging white blonds, who were getting hornier by the minute.

"Fuck it!" Dez gasped, pulling his cock out of Inez' sucking mouth. She dove after it, but he pulled her back by the hair! "You like that black cock huh! Say it bitch!"

"Yes...." she whispered, nodding her head.

"Now lick the ass, and this time do it good!" He turned and thrust his black ass in her face, pulling his cheeks apart. "Suck the shit out of my ass."

Inez looked at Annegret and Trish for a second. They were both watching her. She hesitated. But Dez shoved her by the hair between his ass cheeks. Inez slid her digits deep into her cunt, groaning with lust, and then she was licking away greedily, a slavish ass licker, who was enjoying being humiliated, getting horny from it.

Annegret dove deeper into Trish's cunt and plated her. Trish shoved her away and also turned her ass to her.

"How you like my ass, Annegret?"

"Oh Trish, you have such a beautiful, ripe ass!" Annegret said suddenly. "I have always wanted to touch it. I like your ripe, chocolate body!"

"Then go ahead, you white bitch of a mother in law. Lick that ass good. Let me feel that tongue on my brown shit hole!" she growled, as she pulled her ass cheeks apart, fished her thong out of the crack and exposed her anus to her mother in law.

Trish's words stung her. But Annegret started licking her. She sunk a pale hand into thick brown ass cheeks and plated the cleft, as she frigged her flooded, smoldering pussy.. She licked up and down the sweaty crack, then she started plating the hole. Trish thrust her ass at her, winding her hips, dancing that ass hole on the mother in law's tongue. Annegret sucked and kissed the African anus.

Dez shoved Inez off his ass. She groaned with disappointment. He dropped onto the couch besides her and "Now, time to ride some black dick bitch!"

"No.... Please don't rape me." Inez whimpered.

"It is up to you, I can fuck you alive or fuck your corpse. I don't care, I am a crazy, mean Nigger!" he gave his eyes the fitting psychopathic expression.

Dez pulled Inez across his lap, and made her straddle his thighs. He made her poise her pussy over him. He shoved two digits up in her quim roughly. "Fuck, the bitch is soaking wet and shit!" he exclaimed, his thick fingers primed her lips apart, exposing her pink opening. He brought his fat glans to her opening, and jammed her hips down on him. His cock ripped into her dry pussy in one jarring motion.

"Oh no! You are hurting me. It is too big!" Inez yelled in excruciating pain.

Dez bit her earlobe and growled like a beast, sending excited shivers through her body. "Just sit tight, white bitch. You will soon get used to it, and start to love it. Now lets watch your ex mother in law get into some Dyke shit!".

Inez moaned and hissed with pain, feeling like she had a hot, hard piece of steel jammed in her neglected pussy. She had never been so filled up with cock before. Dez grabbed her round ass cheeks and started rocking them back and forth as they watched Trish and Annegret.

Trish humped her mother in law's face. Then she shoved her back onto the sofa, and climbed besides her. She grabbed the German mother by the throat, shook her like a leaf. Annegret whimpered. She was sacred of the angry African Amazon. But it excited her to be so rough handled.

"Come here and taste some chocolate tits..."

The African wrapped her arms around the tall German and took her into her arms. Annegret was enveloped in a soft, fragrant warmness. Trish grabbed her head and pressed the pale face between her brown mummeries.

"Annegret, kiss my tits. Lick them good. Suckle on them like a sweet little child. I am your sexy Mama now!"

"No! Please don't make me do that! It is lesbian. And you are my son's wife."

Trish pulled on her hair. "Do it you stupid cunt, start licking, or I will beat you up bad!"

"Please don't hit me!" Annegret wailed and started kissing the deep valley between the huge brown peaks.

"Kiss the nipple bitch!" Trish directed her face to a fat nipple. She grabbed the fat brown tit and rubbed her dark nipple against the glossy pink lips. Annegret kissed it. "Open your mouth, suck on it, nibble it! Before I hit you!" She cuffed her lightly, for good measure.

Annegret opened her lips and took it in. The nipple felt hard like a pebble, yet soft and sweet. She sucked on it. Then she kissed it. Trish grabbed her mother in law's tit and squeezed and fondled it, as her hand snaked around her hips, to cup her wide, pink, fleshy ass. She squeezed it and stroked it, kneaded it. Annegret's hips shuddered and she moaned with a mouthful of brown tit.

"Oh no!" she wailed, blushing. Had Trish really known all along that she found her sexy, that she fantasized of stroking and caressing her son's chocolate brown wife, and licking her all over. "Ansgar, please forgive me!" she wailed, and then she threw her lips at the tits.

Trish was taken by surprise with the voracious appetite with which her mother in law suddenly started feasting on her tits. Annegret sucked, licked, nibbled and chewed greedily. She grabbed the big tit with both hands and kneaded it, stroked it as she ate the nipple.

"Lick it all over, you bitch. Make my breasts wet with your saliva."

"O-o-o-o-h" Annegret moaned, grabbing both tits and licking them, her mouth springing from one to the other, leaving a wet trail in her wake.

"Oh yes. I knew you wanted these baby!" Trish groaned. Then she pushed her thigh between Annegret's, and pulled her up, making the white woman sit on her juicy brown thigh, her pussy pressed into her flesh. Trish grabbed Annegret by the back of the head and squashed her thick lips into the thin, pink ones. Her tongue invaded her mother in law's mouth. Annegret moaned and opened her lips. Then she was sucking on the thick tongue and slurping away loudly.

Trish grabbed the ass cheeks and started pumping Annegret up and down her thigh, dry humping her soaking wet pussy. The drunk, sexually frustrated mother groaned at the exquisite, forbidden stimulation and her hips shuddered mightily. Trish slapped her ass as she tongue kissed her. Then she slid her finger between her ass cheeks.

"No! Please don't!" Annegret wailed.

Trish hooked her finger over her anus and stroked it, rimming it. Annegret leaped like she had just received an electric shock. All her dams burst free. She dove at Trish's nipples and sucked and chewed on the hungrily, thrusting her hips back and forth, rubbing her cunt feverishly against the thigh, and her ass against the finger.

Trish grabbed a nipple between her finger and thumb and tweaked and squeezed it.

"Oh yeah. That's it. I am so sensitive there," Annegret moaned aloud. She jackknifed her body, as she came hard in her son's wife's arms. "Oh Trish. I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Yeah, cum you old slut! You are my slut now!"

"O-o-o-o-!" Inez moaned, her hips now rolling around Dez' cock of their own accord. The whole scene was definitely turning her on. Her pussy now felt like a tight sheath filled with hot butter around Dez' cock. The divorcée's pussy juices were drooling all over the black cock and balls. Dez grabbed her hips and started pumping them vertically up and down.

"That's it. You are a slut just like your ex mother in law huh! Bitch! You like that black cock huh!"

"A-a-a-a-" Inez moaned, loving the cock that was filling her up like no cock had ever done before, threatening to split her pussy. "Oh, that's so fucking hot! Mmmm Inez moaned, eyes glued to Trish and Annegret as she pumped her hips up and down Dez's cock. Dez sat back on the couch, as he watched the white woman's stretched, tight hairy pussy riding up and down his jutting black manhood. He threw her hips up at her and she threw hers down at him.

"Oh yes Inez! You hot fucking slut! Ride that big black cock!" he slapped her ass cheeks, leaving red welts.

Inez was in delirium Despite the fact that she was suffering the worst humiliation and degradation of her life, she was hornier than she had ever been.

"Oh yes! This is wonderful! I had almost forgotten how good it feels to be fucked. But your beautiful black cock is so big! It fills me up so good. Thanks for putting it in me." "Take that bitch!" Dez shoved it all the way up in her, his heaving hips lifting Inez off the floor. She held on to his knees, legs flailing as her hips humped the black cock furiously!

"A-a-a-a- Fuck! I am cumming again!"

"Again! You mean you fucking came before?"

"Yes. Several times. My pussy is on fire! I haven't been fucked for two years!" "This is your lucky day, you fucking slut!" Dez laughed and dicked her bad.

Annegret lay lamely in Trish's arms after her devastating orgasm. Trish gave her no time to recover, she stood up, throwing her onto her back. Trish straddled her face, and sat over her mother in law. Her shaved brown pussy smiled down into Annegret's face, lips all elongated, cracked in a wide, long wet smile.

"Get to licking, bitch!" Trish said.

Annegret was drooling immediately. She moaned sweetly and opened her mouth wide. Her lips latched onto the pussy like she wanted to swallow it. She licked and sucked with fervor. She craned her neck, sending her tongue up and down the slimy crack, drinking up the love juices. As Trish suddenly pulled her face away from her cunt, Annegret moaned with greedy lust and tried to dive at it.

"Be gentle bitch. Take your time and lick every little centimeter Yeah, fuck me with that long, pink tongue. Send it up my pussy!"

Annegret was only too glad to oblige, sending her tongue slithering up the hole. Trish reached behind her and started frigging Annegret's pussy. Annegret cried with pleasure and ate the pussy with fervor.

Dez picked Inez up and threw her on her back next to Annegret. He dove on top of her and banged his cock back home in her pussy. Inez was so wet that the black dick slid into her easily. She wrapped her long legs and arms around the black man. As his lips searched for hers, she met them in a passionate, hungry kiss.

"Oh it is so wonderful to feel such a strong, warm, muscular man body! Dee I love you! Please fuck me baby! Fuck me good!"

Dez was glad to oblige. He hooked an arm under a long thigh and pushed it up, almost banging her knee into her head. Then he was lunging away at her, slamming it in, churning the neglected white pussy with big black man meat! Inez started kissing and licking his dark powerful chest.

"Yeah bitch, suck on my flesh. I like that,"

"I love licking your black skin. I wanna lick Trish too."

"You will get your chance soon enough. Now grab my ass cheeks and pull me inside your cunt."

As Inez did just that, Dez' excited cock suddenly exploded. Inez raised her hips and spread her thighs as wide as they could go, to take in as much cum as she could.

"Oh yes! Flood my pussy with your cum Do it."

"There you go bitch!" Dez bawled, as he shot his cum in her splashing her insides

Dez stood up, raising Inez easily in his arms. He dumped her on the floor, on all fours. He shoved her face into Annegret's hairy cunt.

"Lick that hairy pussy, you undercover Dyke!" he growled as he jammed his thick cock deep into Inez pussy.

"A-a-a-" Inez screamed, her body jackknifing. "Fuck me good and hard! I need that! I haven't had such good sex ever. Fuck!"

Then she was throwing her hips back at Dez with wild abandon. Dez shoved her face into Annegret's cunt, and Inez licked and plated cunt as as Dez dicked her. Dez grabbed the hips tight and banged away at them. His hips slammed into her ass like he wanted to dent it, Inez came harder and harder, but she kept throwing her ass at the cock for more.

Trish fucked Annegret's face. Annegret lapped and licked away at it, relishing it now.

"Fuck Annegret! You are a natural talent. You have always wanted to lick my pussy, haven't you?"

"oh yes. You are so sexy, so beautiful, so chocolate brown. Thanks for letting me lick you!"

"Good, now wrap your lips around the clit and suck on it, that drives me crazy. But use the lips without the teeth!"

"I will try..."

"Oh yes. That's it. You are doing good."

Annegret beamed as she performed cunnilingus on her daughter in law. You couldn't pay her to quit now.