Germany Confidential Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Annegret, you horny slut! You are so wet!"

Annegret blushed. "All this is really getting me soaked, I am afraid."

"Don't be afraid, just lick my ass..."

"I cant believe I am doing this and enjoying it..."

Annegret grabbed the thick black ass cheeks and kneaded them, as she sucked and ate ass greedily.

"Oh yes Trish. I have always loved your ass. It is made for licking. You can always sit on my face any time you want."

Dez roared at the ceiling as he shot another load deep into Inez' cunt. He pulled his cock out, and thick streams of cum poured out of the gaping, pink hole, running down the insides of her thighs and smearing her dark bush. He picked her up and dumped her on her back on the couch.

Chapter 16 Annegret was pulled up by the hair and shoved face first in Inez' gaping, cum smeared cunt.

"You bitches are Dyke whores, so you need to eat each other!"

Annegret blushed a deep red. She couldn't believe that her mouth was watering as she looked into the hairy, gooey, gaping mess that was Inez' cunt. But it was. She dove in, and soon discovered that she loved hairy pussy as much as she loved shaved brown cunt. The cum was like the icing on the cake. She licked her ex daughter in law clean, lapping away like a little cat lapping cream.

"Go on Dee, fuck some old bitch pussy!"

"Hell yeah,"responded Dez, kneeling behind Annegret and rubbing his cock against her opening.

"Oh no!," she wailed.

"Don't worry Anne. He is good, you will love it." Inez reassured her

"But be careful, I haven't done it for 5 years."

"What the fuck, this is my lucky fucking day!" Dez chortled as he entered the German widow. He fucked her slow and gentle at first, giving her long exquisite thrusts. Annegret loved it, her hips shuddering mightily, as her elderly pussy was well fucked by a black dick.

At first, she moaned into Inez' cunt as she ate her. But after a while, she just hung there, eyes closed, in a state of exhilaration, as she pumped her hips back at Dez.

Trish sat down on the couch, pulled Inez by the hand and took the tall German into her arms.

"Now, you jealous, stupid cow. Come here. I am the bitch that took your man. And now I am going to fuck you!"

She kissed her, and inserted a finger into her pussy. Inez kissed her back, nostrils flaring, and inserted her own finger in Trish's cunt. The ex and the current wife frigged and kissed each other in harmony.

Then Inez surprised Trish by pulling her finger out and bringing it to her mouth. She licked it like it was yummy, and went back down to scoop some more juice.

Trish grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and pushed her to her knees at her feet. The African raised her legs high and spread them, leaving her pussy wide open for the German ex-wife.

"Now, lick that pussy like I know you want to!"

"Oh yes Trish. I have always wanted to lick you. And eat your ass. Thanks for giving me this chance..."

So saying, she dove in there and feasted on light brown pussy. Inez slurped and sucked, nibbled and chewed and licked away. Trish grabbed her by the sides of the head and humped her face. Inez slithered her tongue in and drank Trish's pussy juice.

Trish came on her husband's ex wife's tongue. Then Inez was spreading the thick, brown ass cheeks and eating the anus, mewing and purring away .

That whole afternoon, Trish and Dez did as they pleased with the two tall blonds They sat back next to each on the couch, and made them lick their bodies, from their toes to their heads.

They made them kneel between their thighs, one sucking dick the other eating pussy. Then they would switch them around, passing them back and forth. The two white women loved it. When their tormentors insulted them, they beamed like they had just received compliments.

The two blacks turned on their bellies and let the white women eat their asses. The white women loved it, trying to outdo each other. Then they surprised Dez and Trish by tongue kissing each other like two bona fide white blond dykes.

Dez and Trish made them lie back and squatted in their faces, like they wanted to take a shit in their mouths. They dropped a pussy, a cock, balls or an ass on their tongues.

Dez and Trish loved their feeling of power over the once so arrogant whites. For Dez, this was an exhilarating experience. Especially when he realized that Inez and Annegret not only accepted their positions as fuck sluts being used by two blacks, but they seemed to relish it, and throw themselves at it with gusto.

The white women were made to lick up the black couple's genitals until they were spanking clean. Annegret and Inez gladly chased every last drop of cum, licking away greedily.

Afterwards, Trish grabbed both women by the throat and shook them.

"Listen, Dez is no fucking Killer from Brazil, he is an African, a student. And that gun is fake!"

"What!!!" Both white women exclaimed, getting furious.

It was then Iris made her dramatic entrance. She soon was showing them a recently made Video, starring them.

"We had hidden Cameras and shit. We got you both, eating pussy, sucking dick and licking ass and loving it."

Trish glared at Annegret. "If I so much as get a frown from one of you, I am showing that to your son, and leaking that shit to the papers..."

She nodded at the screen, where the white women eating the two blacks asses with obvious relish and then tonguing each other.

"No! Please don't!" both white women wailed, pale as snow!

"Good." Iris said. "Now, you bitches need to pay 5000 Euros a month, each. And you fuck us or whoever we want, whenever we want. Is that clear?" Both women nodded.

Just to test their good will, Iris then made up for all the action she had missed out on by sitting on their faces and getting licked. Dez and Trish joined and they were all soon fucking them again. The two women eagerly ate and sucked and fucked their tormentors.

"Now, go to the nearest porn shop and get yourselves some butt plugs. I want your rectums all loose and ready for my big, black cock." Dez said to them.

Annegret and Inez nodded too.

"Get the fuck outta here, bitches."

Now, the foundations were being laid for an illegal business empire built on a big black cock. Hamburg was never to be safe again. Iris and Dez had a simple plan, to hire many fit, muscular black studs and hot girls and have them fucking rich men and women, and only strictly millionaires, not just some broke ass, stupid German punks. These would then be black mailed and made to cough up the cash. And just in case someone got stupid, they also had many thugs just waiting for an order to jump anybody and beat the hell out of him, which had to happen to Grubber when he was trying to stop paying until Ceylan married him.

Things were moving well, but Iris still had an open, unsettled bill, with her family. She wanted them all to be fucked by Dez' dick.