Germany Confidential Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. I missed you so much Dez! Eat my ass and the fuck it. Eat my white ass hole darling!"

Iris got so horny as she filmed. She nearly just dropped the camera and ran in.

Dez then eased his raging cock into Ingrid' dripping, tight, hot cunt, sliding it in slowly, to the hilt. Ingrid moaned sweetly into the pillow. Dez stroked her silky ass cheeks and the small of her back, enjoying the view of her pink pussy all stretched out around his jutting black cock. Ingrid had told him that she brought her kids to life through c-sections, not wanting her pussy to get loose. And she hadn't breastfed them either, not wanting her tits to get all floppy. On top of that, she had abused her husband's long pockets to get her body shaped just like a model's. Dez was now reaping the rewards.

Dez fucked her slowly, sweetly, letting her feel and enjoy every inch. Dez felt real good as he made the rich German slut housewife moan. Ingrid came all over his big, black meat, soft and sweet, her orgasm washing over her like gentle waves.

"Oh yes Dez baby. That's so beautiful baby!" Ingrid, the slut German housewife moaned. Dez stepped up the tempo. He started slamming into her, pulling her on his cock like a rag doll.

"oh yeah!!! Das ist geil Dez! Fick mich!" Ingrid screamed, throwing her head up, long hair flying as she dug her fingers into the bed covers Dez licked his thumb and slid it into her ass hole Now both her holes were getting fucked, and she was loving it, throwing her hips back at him.

"Ah yeah! You potent black fucker. Ich komme!" Ingrid screamed at the ceiling, her body shuddering. Dez fucked her harder, and her orgasm turned into a long stream of mind shattering ecstasy

"Yeah! Cum you fucking German housewife slut!" Dez growled, slapping her ass cheeks, leaving angry red welts ass. When her multi orgasms finally subsided, Dez pulled his cock out of her cunt and went down on all fours before her, to offer her his black ass for the licking. Ingrid moaned with lust and hastily grabbed his thick dick. She licked her juices from it and then gave him a hand job, as her mouth descended on his ass. Dez pulled his cheeks apart for her and she wanked him ravenously, licking slurping and sucking his hole, all the while moaning with so much pleasure. She tongued his hole for an eternity.

Then he finally returned to her ass. He slapped her between the cheeks with his engorged dick, right in the crack...

"Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!" She moaned and trembled.

Dez brought the fat head to her puckered, little ass hole

"No Dez. Put some oil on it!" she begged, shuddering.

Dez ignored her and pushed it in dry. The tight hole resisted, but the persistent black cock prevailed, forcing its way in like a hot knife through butter.

"A-a-a-a-!" Ingrid screamed.

Dez held her squirming hips in place, and started pumping away into her. Black hips slammed into white ass, banging the cock in. If Ingrid's ass was the basket, Dez' dick was the basketball. He slam dunked her continuously, and Ingrid howled, screaming her lungs out, in the deep throes of ass orgasms. Dez climbed up and sat on her round, cute little ass. He chilled on her like a king on his throne, his cock buried deep into her ass. He rode the white woman like a donkey, grabbing her red mane, pulling it. Ingrid was in a state of delirium. Dez grabbed smiled evilly as he shoved his fingers into the slut housewife's mouth and pulled her lips, stretching them, giving her face a hideous grin, like a horse biting on a bit. He turned her frenzied, delirious face to the Camera and chuckled to himself. But the unknowing Ingrid just came and came again, as she literary galloped away under Dez, impaling herself on his cock repeatedly.

"Ah fuck yeah! Take my cum you bitch!" Dez growled as his balls erupted. He shot a load deep down her ass, and another. His cock was so swollen that it was hurting Ingrid tremendously. She suddenly lunged away, dropping from under him, to save her screaming ass hole.

Dez grabbed his dick at the base and cut off his orgasm. He snatched her hair, pulled he onto the carpet, made her kneel between his parted, powerful thighs and shoved his smeared cock into her mouth. She sucked it greedily, slurping and vacuuming till he bust again, deep in her mouth. She swallowed and drank his cum. More was streaming down her chin, onto her neck and tits. Dez made her scoop it up and lick it off her fingers. Then he wiped his cock in her hair.

"Oh Dez! You are still so nasty. I cant believe it!" Ingrid moaned, her long, slander pale arms wrapped around his thick, dark thighs.

"That's what you missed, huh!" Dez chuckled, stretching himself.

"Wow! That was quite hot, Mrs Grubber!" Iris cheered, stepping up to the bed.

Ingrid yelped, in mortal fear and whirled and screamed at Iris.

"What! Who are you! Get out of my house!" she desperately tried to cover herself up. Dez grabbed her by the hair and kept her in place.

"Relax! You remember me from the restaurant, don't you."

"What are you doing with the camera. No! Dez! What is this!!!"

"Relax, bitch! I got you on camera, eating black ass, getting fucked up the ass, sucking black dick straight from your ass. Now, something tells me all your friends, family and your husband will be disgusted, if they ever see this!"

"No! Please don't show my husband. What do you want? Dez???"

"Chill Ingrid. Compose yourself and lets talk this over like adults..."

Ingrid was told that they wanted a healthy, monthly fee. She would get all the dick she needed.

"No! I cant pay you 10 thousand per month! That is a lot of money! What will my husband say!"

"Don't worry about him! Now, Dez told me you used to love eating pussy in your younger days. Well, you are in luck bitch! Look what I got for you here," Iris raised her skirt around her hips. She was not wearing panties and her shaved pussy was dripping wet, her lips thick and puffed up, her clit engorged. Her whole crotch and the insides of her thighs were wet and shiny. As the thick, musky smell of her arousal hit both their nostrils.

Iris now stood over Ingrid.

"No! I cant just... I mean! I don't know you!!!" Ingrid protested, her eyes riveted to Iris' cunt!"

"Well, then get to know me! Go on cunt!" Iris grabbed a handful of Ingrid's red hair. Ingrid's tried to catch Dez' eyes with her desperate imploring eyes, but the black man smiled and lit a joint. Then Iris pulled on her hair and smacked her across the face with the other hand, enough to show her who was the new boss, then she lowered her cunt on her mouth and told her to suck.

"Yeah, that's it. Lick it! Yeah, up and down the gash!!!! Ah!!!! That's it. Oh you good sweet heart! Yeah, suck on my lips. Suck on them..."

Dez got so horny, as he puffed on a joint and watched Iris make Ingrid suck and tongue her pussy. Then he got so hard he had to go and yank Ingrid out of Iris' pussy so he could stuff her mouth full of his dick. They passed her back and forth, making her eat their genitals and then ass holes. Ingrid didn't know the Camera was still recording. She was elder than both, richer and more powerful, yet she loved succumbing to them. She couldn't understand why. But she loved it when Dez sat on her face and made her tongue his hole. She got so horny, being used by the two.

Dez fucked her up the ass once more, as Iris sat on her face and made her lick both her holes.

Ingrid then drove with Iris to the bank and withdrew the first installment. Indeed she was told that she could get as much dick and pussy as she wanted, but she had to pay substantial monthly installments And what was more, she also had to recruit other rich wives.

Chapter 12

Now they had the wife, they wanted the rich husband with a taste for humiliation. Iris got Ceylan to set up a rendezvous with Thomas Grubber, Ingrid's husband and a rich entrepreneur The 45 year old German was so pleased that the Turkish girl wanted to finally help him live out his fantasies. She invited him over to Iris' flat. Iris had since moved out from Leo's and was now in a posh suburb, living together with Dez and getting fucked all she needed. Her pregnancy was driving her so horny and Dez could not believe how much pussy he was getting. The busty blond was either sucking or fucking him whenever she caught him in their flat.

As Grubber was coming over, Iris and Dez hid themselves out of sight. Ceylan greeted him with a drink. He brought some cocaine with him and sniffed two lines. Iris and Dez smiled at each other as they filmed him secretly.

Grubber then revealed his true, depraved self as he striped naked and put on rubber undies. He said he wanted Ceylan to cuff him and insult and humiliate him and then finally jerk him off. Ceylan turned up her nose at this decadence, but she was a plucky girl. She spat on him, made him crawl, lick her shoes and even spanked his ass before she finally jerked him off. He was so grateful and her thanked her profusely and paid generously. After he was gone, Dez fell over laughing but Ceylan was disgusted. Iris was used to sick Germans with weird fantasies and she did not even bat an eye lid. She was already planning the second step.

Grubber wanted another session soon, and Iris had a simple plan. When he came over again, Ceylan introduced Iris as her new partner. Both girls were dressed as dominatrix. Grubber was so excited. He took his cocaine and then soon stripped. Iris enjoyed punishing fools, so therefore she was soon punishing Grubber They cuffed him and whipped the hell out of him. They gagged him with soiled thongs and spat on him. Then they pissed all over him. Grubber loved it so much and his erection was so large. The two girls lubed a whip handle and fucked him with it and he came all over the floor. Then they fucked him up the ass with anything they could find that fit in him.

Dez who had been watching and filming was called in by Iris. Grubber jerked sharply and tried to protest but he couldn't say shit as he was gagged. Iris and Ceylan held him down and Dez fucked him up the ass, laughing in his face. The girls filmed everything, as the white man was given the ultimate humiliation and got off so much that he came yet again. Dez then removed the gag and made him lick his cock clean. Then he shot it in his face.

All three of them pissed all over him for good measure. Grubber was so humiliated and so ashamed, and he loved it so much. They all simply did anything they could think of and the weird westerner loved it. He got so horny.

Blackmailing him was easy. He agreed to pay them substantial amounts of cash, for a weekly session of male humiliation at their hands. The alternative was that they would sell his video to sleaze magazines. Iris told him he better not try anything funny because she had given copies of the last video to her lawyer and other people who would bring it out and expose him if he fucked around. She needn't have bothered, Grubber was addicted to pain and humiliation.

They made him pay them 25 grand a month, for being humiliated and fucked up the ass.

Chapter 13

Dez met with Angela in Naples. She had two maids with her, to look after the twins. Angela's belly was thick, with another set of twins.

The two of them fucked like dogs. Then they talked about their plans.

Dez then flew to Denmark. He was brought in by the rich Swedish wife as a masseur. Together they seduced her husband. Dez fucked the rich Dane and his wife and did his thing with them. The guy was tall and handsome and blond and he really had feminine ways. It was one of Dez' easiest jobs. After he fucked the guy and made him suck his ass off his cock, and then fucked him and his wife together, and debased them for a while, the guy, Olsen was his name, confessed that he had fucked guys before, but never a black one. Dez had him in drag for a week and made him his bitch. The guy was so glad to serve him. Dez told him his wife was having his child and he would look after it. The guy agreed. Dez then sent him a couple of black studs to service him and his wife and fuck them like whores. It was so easy. He knew that in several months, a year at the most, he would own the guy completely.

The rich Brit was a more difficult case. He was trying to act like a hooligan though he was really a soft, ugly, ginger haired, freckled pommy boy; son of some Lord. Dez had to smack him around a bit and humiliate him in front of his wife. He spanked him and had him in thongs. He had to break him nastily and fuck his face and ass several times and then the guy finally succumbed. Dez put him on a leash and dressed him in drag and took him around to pubs where they met people the guy knew. They called him a poof. Dez then took him to some gay clubs and got several black studs to pay a few quid and use his whore and cum in his face and urinate on him.

The guy finally accepted his place. From then on, Dez just smacked and used him as he pleased. The guy liked to be flogged and so he did a dominatrix number on him. He had the guy finally. His wife, Joanna was glad to take the reigns and punish that guy. He was told to quit work and Dez and Joanna appointed new managers. The guy just stayed at home, like an errand boy and slave, and he felt so satisfied it was unbelievable.

He signed three quarters over to Dez and the other quarter over to Joanna. Now he was simply owned. Joanna loved black cock and humiliation. She didn't care about the business as long as she had cash. Dez sold it and transferred his part to the Cayman Islands. He promised Joanna she could have more black babies and left her getting her husband fucked up the ass by black studs, bi sexual, for she wanted in on the action too.

When Dez returned home, Iris wondered why he was so happy. But she didn't ask too many questions.

Angela flew to Africa and bought a nice piece of land overlooking a beautiful beach. She bought the beach too. Then construction on a huge Villa started. Dez would be moving his headquarters and Iris over there. Angela would be moving in too, with several hot young beauties for the Harem.

Now, Dez had one plan, to get Iris' family. First, he planned to meet them again, then he would black meat them, one by one. The whole family. And then he would own them and take them over.

It was all really nothing but Pimp Shit!