Getting To Know The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,277 Followers

"See Nora. It doesn't cover anything in back."

"That's right. Just like mine," she said as she turned around and stuck her ass out. "Like I said, it covers your pussy. An ass is an ass. Everybody has one. But, nobody can see it anyway. We're here in a very private place. Also, you'll love the fact that there are no tan lines with a thong. Trust me on that."

"Well, Cole will see me."

"So what, he's harmless, and, just think of us as one big happy family. She handed the white bra to Nancy that was really nothing more than two tiny triangles connected by narrow strips of cloth. "Put this on, honey."

Actually, Nancy was happy to cover her swollen breasts and turgid nipples, no matter how slight the covering. She slipped the strip over her neck and then tied the two loose ends together behind her back.

"Come over here and take a look at yourself," Nora said as she led her to the full-length mirror attached to the door of a large walk-in closet. "Beautiful, aren't you?" Then, she took the pins out of Nancy's hair and it tumbled down to her bare shoulders.

Nancy had to admit it. Nora was right. She was beautiful but she was so exposed. Just last night she had been critical of Nora for wearing a top through which she was poking. The top that covered her own breasts was even more revealing. Partly, because she was still nursing the baby, her nipples were always hard and pointy though not as hard and pointy as they were now. Her pebbly areola could be seen, faintly, through the thin cloth. The globes of her breasts were spilling out of the infinitesimal covering. Then, she glanced down and saw that while the bottom did cover her slit, it left absolutely nothing to the imagination. The crease of her vagina was clearly discernible. The material was wedged between her lips. She was happy that she didn't have a luxuriant growth of pubic hair. If she did, it what have to be trimmed to be contained within the skimpy, white bikini bottom.

Her long legs, flat tummy, narrow waist and weight were proportional to her height of 5' 5". Her hair framed her pretty face. Even the unfashionable glasses looked better on her with her hair down.

"Well, Nancy, As I said, you're very beautiful, aren't you?" Nora repeated.

"I've never worn anything like this before."

"Well it's about time that you did. Come on, let's go out back."

"I look like, like . . . I look like a tramp."

"Oh, then I guess you're saying I'm a tramp too, because we're wearing identical bikinis, except for the color," Nora said.

"You're putting words in my mouth, Nora. You know I never said that. Anyway, I really don't swim, and, I'll feel embarrassed.

"Bullshit! Just go out to the chaise lounge and lay down on your tummy. Nobody will pay any attention to you. If it will make it easier, wrap this towel around you," Nora said as she handed her a very large white, fluffy bath towel.

Chapter 3

Nora was wrong. Even though Nancy glanced at the two men and thought they weren't looking at her, both watched discreetly as she removed the towel and quickly lay face-down on the upholstered chaise lounge. Scott's heart skipped at least one beat when he saw that his wife was almost naked beneath the towel. Before she mashed her breasts against the cushion, he saw that they spilled out over the tiny triangles of white cloth and that her nipples made Nora's look like a young girl's by comparison. Of course, she was still nursing the baby but he was also certain that she was excited. He saw that the bottom of her bikini was, except for the color, identical to Nora's, nearly nonexistent. Laying on her tummy, his wife's shapely ass was totally bare.

Cole couldn't believe what he was seeing either. He had little doubt that even if Nora were able to persuade Nancy to wear one of her suits, it would be a one-piece suit. He didn't think there was much of a chance of her wearing a bikini, especially one of the two that Nora had just purchased the pervious week. These bikinis exposed as much flesh as possible without the woman being completely naked. He'd have to remember to thank Nora in some special way. He smiled to himself when he realized that he had been right all along. Nancy was nearly perfect. A few days in the Sun, nail polish, contact lenses, a visit to Nora's beauty salon, the addition of a few pieces of jewelry and she would be perfect.

Nancy's cheeks, the ones on her pretty face, were flushed. She was so glad that Nora had been right. It seemed as if neither of the men paid her the slightest attention. Now, she had to get used to the idea of laying down, outdoors, almost without a stitch. Nora's reminder that they weren't at a beach or even a public pool helped a little. Besides, she reasoned. Steve had seen her completely naked hundreds of times. Cole seemed like an uncle, even though they had just met the day before. She had to admit that the warm rays of the desert sun shining on her shoulders, bottom and the backs of her legs felt wonderful. Before coming outside, she had dipped her cup into the punch bowl for the fourth time in two hours. After taking a sip of the refreshing liquid, she turned her head toward the pool and saw, through narrow slits, that the three adults were back in the deep end. The kids were still playing in the cool, crystal-clear water at the shallow beach entry.

Cole thought that it was the perfect time to begin the ‘Steve Phase' of his plan. "Wow Steve! Nancy's some looker."

"Thanks. I've always thought she was pretty," Steve said.

"Oh, take it from me, she's way beyond pretty. If you don't mind my saying so, she's really sexy too."

"I guess. I've never really thought of her as sexy. I've known her since we were kids and kind of taken her for granted."

"She's fuckin sexy all right. Oops, sorry about the language, can't help it." Cole went to the edge of the pool, grabbed his can of beer and took a sip. "Think how lucky we are," he said. "Two beautiful women right here. What could be better?" He didn't really expect an answer to his question. "Anyway, Nora and I have been talking. It was pretty lonely on the street the until you moved in yesterday. Anyway, we'd sure like to show you around. Help you get to know the town. Do you have plans for tomorrow night?"

"No. I don't have to report for work for another week. I wanted the time to help Nancy get settled."

"Good, that's good," Cole said smiling. "Nora can find a babysitter and the four of us can hit the town, the most exciting city in the world."

"I was afraid that we wouldn't fit in here, at least that Nancy wouldn't fit in." He said as he looked at his wife laying on the chaise. She seemed to be sleeping. "Now, I'm not so sure. She would never have worn a swimsuit like that at home."

Nora joined the conversation by asking. "Do you like it . . . I mean the bikini?"

"Oh, very much." Said Steve.

"From here, she looks fuckin naked," added Cole.

"Yeah, she does," acknowledged Steve.

"Does that bother you . . . I mean does it bother you that I'm looking at her, essentially from this view without her wearing any clothes?" Asked Cole.

Steve thought about the question and tried to get in touch with his own feelings. Nancy had always been very modest and conservative. She'd never had a wild streak. He could count the times on his fingers and toes when she had come to their bed naked. It seemed as if she were holding back, trying to be the good girl they had taught her she should be. Now, did it bother him that his older neighbor was seeing her with only the skimpiest of clothing covering only her vital areas? No, it didn't bother him at all. In fact, he was proud that the woman, who this pudgy older man found so beautiful and sexy, was his own wife. "No, it doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother her," Steve admitted.

"Good, good. That's the right attitude. So many young couples today are hung up when others find them sexy and attractive. I don't get it. I'd sure hate it if guys didn't think Nora was sexy and attractive, that's for sure."

Nora noticed that the kids were slowing down. It was mid-afternoon, very hot and they had been playing in the water since lunch. "Let me put the kids down for naps in the spare bedroom."

"Thanks Nora. Let me know if you need help," Steve said.

As she walked away from them and rose out of the water, Steve couldn't help but compare her with his wife. Nora's ass was beautiful with just a touch of a sag that he didn't find unattractive. His wife's ass was nothing short of flawless. Nora's legs were shorter than Nancy's and her torso was longer. Around Nora's right ankle was a gold chain, an ankle bracelet. On her index toe was a sliver ring. Steve couldn't figure out how it could fit so tightly on her digit. Nora's nails-- both finger and toe nails-- were painted. Nancy never polished her nails and kept her finger nails clipped shorter than he liked. Nora's face was very pretty. Nancy, on the other hand, did everything possible to keep people from paying too much attention to her. She never wore makeup, never thought of her hair as a frame for her face and wore glasses that Steve hated. He knew, however, that she had the facial bones of a model; clear, unblemished skin beautiful white teeth that she seldom revealed with a toothy smile. He wished that she didn't try to hide everything. Today, for the first time, she wasn't hiding it.

However, Steve did not find Nancy's physical attributes wanting, when comparing her with Nora, it was her attitude. Nora seemed to be a free spirit, ready for anything. Nancy was afraid of the dark. It was a miracle that she agreed to leave the safety and comfort of their hometown and the support of their families to move to wicked Las Vegas. He secretly wished that Nancy could be more like Nora.

After Nora left with the kids, Cole leaned toward Steve and said, "don't take offense, but I'll bet Nancy's as hot as a firecracker. Am I right?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. She's well, how shall I say it? She's . . . she's very reserved."

"You must be kidding. What a fucking waste. Are you all right with that? I mean . . . are you happy that she's reserved, as you described her?" Before Steve could answer Cole said, "Nora's about as far from reserved as a woman could get, if you hadn't already figured that out for yourself." He laughed then said, "a firecracker would be cold compared with Nora. She's more like, oh a fucking volcano, I would say." Then he cracked up.

Almost under his breath, Steve said, "I wish Nancy was like that."

"What did you say?" Asked the older man.

"Nothing . . . nothing really."

"Oh, I thought you said, I wish Nancy was like that . . . hotter than a firecracker . . . as hot as a fucking volcano."

"Yeah, that is what I said but it's not going to happen," Steve said dejectedly.

"Why not?"

"Nancy, in some ways, is . . . well, there's no easy way to say it, she's a prude. Her life has been as sheltered as a woman's life can be short of entering a convent. She's very smart but about some things, she's really naive."

Cole pointed to the lounge on which she was laying and said, "doesn't seem like a prude to me." "This is very unusual, that's for sure."

"You really want her to be like Nora?"

"Yeah, I mean . . . well sure."

Cole chuckled then said, "you don't know what Nora's really like. I'm not going to tell you today, but I will say, that ‘hot as a firecracker' and ‘a fucking volcano' may not be exactly what you think." Cole thought that this might be an opportune time to take things to another level so he said, "tell you what my friend. Nancy is going to burn badly if she doesn't put some lotion on with a very high protection factor. I have some in the house. If you're really serious, let me put it on her."

Steve didn't know what to say. His neighbor, who he had only known for twenty-four hours had just offered to spread sun tan lotion on his near naked wife's body and had asked for his permission to do it. "It's not up to me. It's up to her."

"I think she's sleeping," Cole said. "I'll go get the lotion and come back and just start rubbing it on her. Is that okay?"

Steve wanted to seem more sophisticated to Cole than he really was. "Go for it. If she takes your head off, I'm not responsible."

Cole went in the house. A few minutes later he came out carrying a plastic bottle. He walked slowly to the side of the chaise lounge on which Nancy was laying. Without saying a word, he poured lotion on his hands, rubbed them together vigorously to warm it and then reached down and touched her warm, bare shoulders.

The glasses of fruit punch and lounging in the sun had taken Nancy to a place she had never been before. She wasn't exactly asleep but drifting off to a private world. She felt the hands on her shoulders rubbing lotion into her skin.

Cole added more lotion to his hands and moved them lower on her back, to her waist to the white band of her thong that encircled her trim waist. He was tempted to rub the lotion onto her ass but resisted the temptation. Plenty of time, he said to himself. I'm not going to fuck things up by being impatient. He walked to the foot of the chaise and rubbed the white, creamy lotion into her feet, her ankles and up to her calves, then the backs of her knees and up her thighs. Again, he avoided touching her ass but instead walked to her side and gently rubbed the cream onto her upper arms.

Steve was very surprised that Nancy didn't lift her head and look up at the person who was touching her skin but she didn't because--though he didn't know it at the time--she had no doubt that the hands were her husband's. Steve didn't know why, but he found that watching Cole touch his wife very arousing. His penis was swelling and he was glad that his boxer trunks were so baggy and that he was in the pool.

Nancy, unobtrusively, barely cracked her eyes and saw the thick tan legs of the person who was applying the lotion into her lower arm. It wasn't Steve who had been touching her and making her feel so good. It was Cole. She nearly panicked when, from her perspective, she saw the white speedo and could swear that what it contained had, somehow, increased in size from when she first saw it. She didn't know what to do and finally decided that the best thing to do was to pretend to be sleeping.

The fact that she hadn't tried to stop him, emboldened the older man who deftly undid the bow that held the two strips of her bra together. Then, he rubbed lotion to that area of her back. He could wait no longer. When he began to rub the lotion onto her ass cheeks, he could feel her stiffen. She wasn't asleep. His fingers so very gently moved to the crease that separated the twin globes. He could feel her clinch but, again, she did nothing to stop him.

Nancy was mortified. Cole was covering nearly every inch of her body with the lotion. He hadn't really done anything that was offensive and she was sure he was doing it to prevent her from burning. Nonetheless, his hands were driving her crazy. What he was doing felt good but she knew that it was wrong. Wrong for him to be touching her, even more wrong because she didn't stop him and liked the way he was making her feel. His finger tips were within an inch of her asshole and vagina barely touching the sparse, downy white fuzz. She was tempted to squeeze her legs together but that would be a sure sign to him that she was awake so she did nothing.

Cole was in heaven but he knew that he was about to spoil a good thing if he took it any further. He twisted the cap on the bottle, placed it on the deck near the chaise lounge and walked back into the water with a satisfied grin on his face.

Steve saw that Cole had a hard on. Cole had a hard on because he had been touching Nancy. Steve knew that he should be angry, jealous but for some reason he wasn't. He was, instead, very, very excited and actually wished that Cole hadn't quit when he did. "A good thing she was asleep," Steve said.

"Oh, she wasn't asleep. She knew what was going on and who was rubbing the lotion into her skin."

"I can't believe it."

"How did it make you feel watching me touch her?"

"Truthfully, I guess I should have been mad or jealous but I wasn't. I really want Nancy to come out of her shell."

"I think we can do it. Fuck, I know we can. Work with me and Nora and it won't be too long before Nancy will be as hot as Nora is."

When Cole stopped touching her skin, Nancy was both relieved and disappointed. Relieved because she didn't have to fight her feelings any more and pretend to be sleeping. Disappointed because what he was doing felt so good and she didn't want him to stop. A few minutes after Cole left her side, she reached back and retied the bra and rolled on her back. Her eyes had to adjust to the bright sun but when they did, she saw Nora stretched out on the chaise lounge across the pool from her. Cole and Steve were in a deep conversation at the end of the pool and didn't seem to be paying any attention to her. She reached down, unscrewed the cap of the bottle of lotion and slathered it on her front as Cole had on her back. Then, she lay back down covering her eyes with her forearm.

A few minutes later Cole saw Nancy sit up abruptly, swing her legs to the ground and bend over clutching her stomach. He knew that she was going to be sick. "Oh, oh! I think your wife's had too much to drink and too much sun for the first day," he said to Steve then he quickly left the pool and rushed to her side. "Are you okay, Nancy?" He asked with concern.

"I think I'm going to be sick."

He took her hand and quickly led her to the guests' bathroom off the entry and lifted the toilet seat for her. She knelt in front of it, leaned over and retched. Tears were in her eyes. She hated to throw-up but it was inevitable. Cole was so sweet. He knelt beside her, held her head and said, "that's okay honey. You'll feel better in a minute." He took a wash cloth, soaked it in the basin, mopped her brow and then around her mouth. "Gargle with this sweetheart," he said as he handed her a glass of water.

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed," she said when she stood up.

"One cup too many and too much sun. A lethal combination. Happens to everybody."

"It's never happened to me before. I think we should go home. I'll go change my clothes."

"Don't worry about your clothes and keep the suit, it looks fabulous on you. I'll get Nora another one. Also, I'll tell Steve that you're going home. When the kids wake up he can bring your clothes with him." He gave her a hug and said, "Sorry about your getting sick but, other than that, it's been a perfect day. At least it has been for me. I'm glad that we're getting to know our neighbors," he said with a smile.

Chapter 4

Steve didn't wait for the children to awaken. He was just a few minutes behind his wife, carrying the baby, Nancy's slacks, T-shirt and underwear. Cyndi, the four-year-old, was carrying her mother's sneakers. "Nancy, Nancy are you okay?" he called out as he walked past a wall of unopened boxes to their bedroom.

"I'm in the bathroom. Be out in a minute." Behind the closed door she was brushing her teeth and gargling with mouth wash. She was still wearing the white bikini when she came into the bedroom a few minutes later.

He noticed that her skin was turning a bright pink shade. "Feel better?" He asked.

"Much better. Thanks. I'm soo embarrassed though. What must Cole and Nora think of me? I'll bet they're talking about the baby who lives across the street right now and I don't mean Jason, I mean me."

Nancy was right. They were talking about her. "I can't fucking believe it Nora. It didn't take you five minutes to get her into the dental-floss, string bikini. You're fabulous. This is going to be much easier than I thought. Also, I'm thinking of taking this further than I planned to yesterday."

bobfr
bobfr
1,277 Followers