Getting To Know The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How far?"

"As far as I can." He held up both hands and said, "I know, I know that's what I said when we started. Now, I'm not going to think about any limits . . . none at all. Tomorrow I want you to take her out and buy a sexy dress and some high heels for her for tomorrow night. Also, we'll have to arrange for a baby sitter. I don't want them to have any excuses. If we don't get a sitter you can bet your sweet ass that they'll beg off, at least Nancy might. I really believe that Steve will go along with any fucking thing we want to do. He as much as told me he would."

In the house across the street, Nancy sat on the edge of the bed, buried her face in her hands and wept. When she looked up at her husband, her cheeks were wet. "Oh Steve, I'm so ashamed. Look at me! I'm wearing a swimming suit that only a slut would wear."

"I love the suit on you honey. You look beautiful."

"I look like a tramp and you know it. I promise I won't wear it any more."

"I'm sorry to hear that because I want you to wear it and lots more like it. Living here in the desert . . . well I think we're going to have to adjust our attitudes. Like Nora and Cole, for instance. I think they dress for comfort as much as anything. Just imagine what it will be like in August. Anyway, I can't tell you how beautiful you are in that suit. I really love it and want you to wear it." "Steve, there's more." She looked away and muttered, "I knew that it was Cole, not you that rubbed the lotion on me."

"He asked me if he could," Steve said. "I told him that it was okay with me."

"You what?"

"I told him it was okay." He sat beside her on the bed and put his arm around her bare shoulders. "It's no big deal honey."

"If you knew where he touched me, you wouldn't say that."

"Hey, I know he didn't touch your boobies because you were laying on your tummy. So show me, where did he touch you?"

Rather than answer, she stretched out cross ways on the bed and tried to duplicate the position she was laying in when Cole gently applied the soothing protective lotion to her pale, vulnerable skin. Her legs were parted about a foot, her head turned away from what would have been the direction of the pool. With her right hand, she reached back and inched her index finger to the crease that separated her ass cheeks. Then, she reached that space between her anus and vagina, within an inch of the nothing of the gusset of her bikini and said, "right here, he touched me right here."

From where Steve had been standing in the pool he couldn't see exactly what Cole had been doing. He was surprised to hear Nancy tell him that his neighbor's fingers had been where only his and hers had been. "I think he was just trying to make sure you didn't burn."

"That may be true but the fact that he touched me there wasn't the worst thing . . ."

"Okay, tell me what was?"

"I . . . I, well I liked it. I just feel terrible though and I don't want to ever see them again."

"Nancy, Nancy come on. You're a human being. You have feelings. So you liked it. Big deal. I don't see that any harm's been done."

"Well I sure do," she said.

Steve stretched beside her and ran his hands over her back and sides and down to her buttocks. Then, he inched his own hand, the third within a short time, to the place she had touched to show what had happened earlier. Only his fingers didn't stop an inch away from the gusset, they snaked under it. He touched her pussy lips that seemed moist to him. Moist because she had been sweating or because the lotion had liquified under the rays of the scorching sun and then ran down under her bikini bottom. Or, just maybe, the moisture came from inside her body. He could swear that she was hunching up, ever so slightly, to bring her pretty bottom closer to the second hand that was making her feel so good that afternoon, her husband's.

The tip of his index finger moved over her taint and toyed with her asshole. This was a first for them.

"What are you doing?" She asked, almost gasping for breath.

"I'm touching you honey."

"Not there baby. Don't touch me there," she said but she did not try at all to remove his hand or clench her cheeks in rejection, signaling disapproval of what he was doing.

"Yes! Exactly there, Nancy." He trailed little kisses on her shoulder then put his mouth next to her ear and said, "things are going to be different here. I can't tell you how proud I was of you today wearing a suit like this one and, in front of Nora and Cole. Also, I'm glad that Cole wanted to touch you and even more glad that he touched you where he did and even gladder that you liked it." He touched the opening of her delicate ear with the tip of his tongue and then gently blew his hot breath around her ear. "I love your little asshole baby. I've wanted to touch it forever. It feels so good to me. Does it feel good to you too?"

"Ummmmm, yes. But, we both know it's wrong, honey."

"Who says? If it feels good to you and it feels good to me how can it be wrong? Besides, we're the only people in this room. What happens in here is between us. Someday, I hope I can put more than my finger in there," he said as he gently probed until just the very tip entered that most forbidden of her body's cavities.

Nancy was confused. They had been in Las Vegas and their new home just one day and already she and her mate were exploring and discussing things that they never had before. She had to admit that his finger felt wonderful back there but until today she had never thought of that spot as erogenous. What had she been missing, she asked herself just as she felt the bow holding her miniscule bra together being untied? She rolled over and took his head and brought it to her swollen breast. She was, after all, a madonna and cradled his head as she did Jason's. His lips took her nipple between them and he sucked. Soon, his mouth was being filled with her warm milk. At the least, he was swallowing the appetizer for Jason's dinner.

Without releasing her nipple he squirmed around and somehow peeled off his trunks. His cock was harder than it had ever been, he realized, as he settled himself between her parted thighs. He didn't bother taking off her bottoms. The head of his cock just pushed them aside and he plowed into her.

Nancy had experienced orgasms before. Not often, only when everything was perfect and when Steve could last long enough. This orgasm, however, started before he was completely inside her, at the beginning of the first in-stroke and seemed to go on forever. "Ohhhh . . . ohhh honey, you're making me . . . making me climax. Honey, that aaaaaaaahhhhhh . . . feels sooo good."

That afternoon, the second in their adopted city, with the children watching cartoons in the family room, Nancy and Steve discovered each other in ways that they hadn't during the five years of their marriage. Could it be that a combination of their neighbors, the warm desert sun, the special fruit punch, the tiny bikini she reluctantly wore and the touches of another man had brought out feelings, sexual feelings, that had been repressed for a lifetime?

After intense, simultaneous climaxes, Steve said, "honey, want to know something?"

"What?" An exhausted and sweat-drenched Nancy asked.

"It isn't nighttime and it isn't Saturday, it's only Thursday."

Chapter 5

The next morning Nora and Cole came over to help their new neighbors empty boxes stacked in every room. A national moving company had moved the Morgans into their home two weeks earlier and, therefore, they didn't lift a finger to complete their own move-in. On the other hand, Steve and Nancy had driven a rented truck--loaded with their humble possessions-- towing their car behind it. Now, they faced the daunting task of transferring all of their possessions out of boxes and placing and setting up the larger un-boxed pieces.

When they took a well-deserved midmorning break, Nora said to Nancy, "I should have told you earlier, I found a sitter for tonight."

Nancy furrowed her brow and asked. "Why do we need a sitter for tonight?"

Steve chimed in and said, "honey, I forgot to tell you but yesterday Cole asked me if we had anything planned for tonight and I told him we didn't. They want to show us around. Dinner, maybe a show. I thought we deserved a treat after the long drive and unpacking."

"Oh, that sounds like fun," said Nancy.

Cole hoped that there hadn't been a reversion in her modesty since yesterday because Nancy was wearing loose jeans and another T-shirt that he bet was Steve's. He need not have worried. She was wearing what she was wearing because she didn't have anything else to wear.

The two couples worked hard that morning and made a significant dent in the piles of boxes. At noon, Nora went to her house and came back a half hour later carrying sandwiches, chips, a beer for Cole and a thermos of the fruit punch that both Nancy and Steve seemed to like so much.

While they finished eating, Cole said, "Rome wasn't built in a day. Why don't you girls take off and go shopping. Buy something sexy for tonight, my treat." He reached in his pocket took out a key chain and tossed it to Nora. "We'll stay here and keep working."

"Oh yes," Nora said gleefully. "My favorite sport, shopping."

Before the women left, Nora insisted that they go over to her place and find something more suitable for Nancy to wear on her first Las Vegas shopping spree. This time, there was no resistance to her suggestion.

Steve couldn't believe his eyes when he saw his wife, ten minutes later, as she walked to the one of the Morgan's matching SUV's She was wearing a pair of white short shorts, a crop top revealing her bare midriff and a pair of sandals. Her hair was no longer in a pony tail but fell loosely to her shoulders.

"This is going to be fun, Nancy," said Nora. "I've found several stores that I think you'll like." During the drive Nora said, "why don't we get identical dresses, except for the color, like our swim suits yesterday. This time you wear black and I'll wear white."

Nancy smiled at the suggestion of her new friend and agreed before she had any idea exactly what Nora had in mind.

Before they arrived at the upscale shopping center, Nora thought the time was right to become more intimate with her young neighbor. "Boy, Nancy, you sure got Cole's juices flowing yesterday."

"What do you mean?"

"He was so hot last night. I'm surprised I can even walk today. I think you were his inspiration."

"Oh, Nora. If you're talking about him putting lotion on me, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm not like that."

"Oh, slow down Nancy. There's nothing for which to apologize. I should thank you for getting him ready for me."

"You can't mean that," said an incredulous Nancy.

"I sure do mean it. Look, Nancy, things are different out here, at least they are with Cole and with me. He can do anything he wants with anybody he wants to and so can I. He can rub sun tan lotion on another woman, or do much more than that if he wants to." She took her eyes off the road for just and instant and looked at Nancy to gauge her reaction to what she had said.

It had been obvious to Nancy that this older couple was living lives very different from those people who had been her role models--her parents, aunts and uncles, neighbors, her grand parents and Steve's relatives--had lived. Just how different she was about to find out. "So, you're saying that Cole can . . . he can . . . "

"I don't mean to be indelicate but yes, he can fuck anybody he wants to and . . . so can I. I hope I haven't blown your mind," Nora said.

"You have," Nancy honestly admitted. "You probably think that we're hicks. I only dated two boys, other than Steve, and they weren't anything serious. I guess you could say that we've lived sheltered lives."

"Oh Nancy, I sure don't think you're hicks. And, guess what, when I was your age, I'd had about the same amount of experience as you have. It wasn't until I was nearly thirty that I realized what I had been missing." She laughed, then said, "I've been trying to make up for lost time ever since."

"Let me ask you something," said Nancy. "Doesn't Cole hate it when you're . . . well, when you're with other men?"

"Oh no, on the contrary he loves it. I can tell you that after he or I have been with someone else, sex with him is ten times better than when we keep it just to ourselves."

"That's very strange. Yesterday Steve said that he was glad I had worn the tiny bikini, glad that I let Cole touch me where he did and even gladder that I liked it." Oops, thought Nancy, I've said more than I intended to.

Nora smiled. "I'm not surprised that you liked his touching you. Cole is really incredible. He's not the best looking guy that ever lived but he loves women more than any man I've ever known. His touch is magical; his fingers, his mouth, tongue, well you can't imagine what he can do with them. And his cock. What can I say about his cock?" Wistfully, she answered her own question by saying, "he's hung like a horse--super-sized--and can go for hours. But, I think that what makes him so special is that he doesn't think about himself at all during sex, he gets his satisfaction by totally satisfying his partner. Believe me, there aren't many men like that and I should know."

Nancy was trying to absorb what Nora had told her. She knew that the flush of her skin, that came from too much sun yesterday, didn't mask her embarrassment. She was reminded how sweet Cole had been to her when she was sick. And then she remembered his touches. Strong hands of a relative stranger that had rubbed nearly every inch of the back half of her body. She remembered peeking through tiny slits, yesterday, at the white Speedo and what it contained when Cole was applying the lotion. Now, Nora had confirmed that his penis was unusually large. "Can we talk about something else . . .?" Asked a very uncomfortable Nancy.

"Of course. I would never have brought the subject of Cole up if you hadn't told me that you enjoyed his touch."

That afternoon, they purchased two sexy dresses; a black one for Nancy and a white one for Nora. Nora had to talk Nancy into agreeing to wear it because it left little to the imagination and it couldn't be worn with a bra. At a shoe store they bought brand new high heel sandals that were higher by an inch than any that Nancy had worn. When Nancy said she wanted to buy a new pair of pantihose to go with the new dress Nora said, "oh honey, with your gorgeous legs it would be a shame to encase them in nylon. I think you'll look nicer and be much more comfortable without them."

Nancy realized that, for the first time in her adult life, she now had a friend in whom she could confide. Also, she trusted this older, experienced woman who was very different from her.

The next stop was a small boutique jewelry store. Before they entered, Nora asked Nancy, "do you have gold loop earrings?"

"No. I don't wear much jewelry and my few pairs of earrings are clip ons."

Nora already knew what Nancy had just admitted. She took her to the piercing area and said to the young clerk, "my friend needs her ears pierced and then we need a pair of gold loops."

While they were waiting, Nancy said, "I notice that you always wear a bracelet on you right ankle."

Nora smiled because she was about to broach the subject of an ankle bracelet herself. "Do you like it?" Nora lifted her right foot and held it out in front of her.

"I think it's cute. So do you think I should get one?"

Oh this going to be easier than I imagined thought Nora. "If you want to. There is, however, a warning I should give you before you decide to get one. In some circles, when a woman wears an ankle bracelet, especially on her right ankle, it means that she's available, that she's available for other men."

"You must be kidding."

"No, I'm not kidding. Of course there are many women, probably most, who wear them because they like the way it looks. If you wanted to get one, I just thought I should warn you that, to some people, it is taken as sign, a signal, an invitation."

When they left the shop fifteen minutes later, gold loops adorned Nancy's freshly pierced delicate earlobes and a small gold chain encircled her left ankle. She justified the later purchase by saying to herself that most women who wore an ankle bracelet, at least according to Nora, did so because they liked the way that it looked and not because it was a sign of availability. Also, she was wearing it on the left ankle, not the right. Finally, she remembered that Steve seemed to like the one that Nora wore.

As they were driving home Nora asked, "Nancy, have you ever thought of contact lenses?"

"Oh, I don't really need glasses. At night, when I'm driving, it cuts down on the flare of lights."

"Then why do you wear them?"

"I'm not sure. I have since I was thirteen."

Right, thought Nora. About the time she started developing. The large, unattractive frames, were as much of a covering as the abundant layers of clothing she had been wearing when they first met. "Take your glasses off. Let me look at you." A slight glance was all that it took to confirm how much prettier she was without them. "Oh, it's a shame to cover your beautiful face. If you really need glasses, if I were you, I'd get new frames or better yet contacts or even consider laser surgery."

"Like I said, I really don't need glasses." To prove her point she put them in her purse and smiled at Nora.

Nora glanced to her right and saw a woman who was very different from the one she had met just two days ago. Sitting in the passenger seat was a gorgeous, sexy blond wearing short shorts and a crop top. Her skin was glowing from the day in the sun. Her hair framed her beautiful face that was no longer hidden behind the oversized, horribly unfashionable frames she had been wearing. Dangling from each freshly pierced ear lobe was a sexy gold loop. This person had also agreed to go out on the town that evening wearing a black cocktail dress that was very short, with a plunging neckline and no back at all. Around her left ankle was the thin gold chain. Nora wondered how long it would be before Nancy started wearing it on her right ankle.

While the women were shopping, the men had been attaching curtain rods and hanging pictures. When they took a break, Cole said, "so tell me Steve, did Nancy say anything about me putting the lotion on her yesterday?"

"Yes, she did. Admitting it was difficult for her but she eventually told me that she felt bad about it, bad because she liked it."

Cole grinned in satisfaction. "Hey, that's great. Let me tell you something. Yesterday you said that you wished Nancy was more like Nora and I said that you didn't really know what Nora was like. If you're still interested, I'll tell you." He looked at his neighbor to make sure he had his complete attention and then said, "Nora loves sex. I mean she really loves sex. She loves sex with other men, not just me. Lot's of other men. Now that I've told you that, are you sure that you want your wife to be like Nora?"

For some reason, what he heard did not surprise Steve. He was surprised at his own reaction, however. He had to admit to himself that he did want Nancy to be like Nora. Could he admit it to his neighbor? "It doesn't really matter what I want. There's not much a chance of that ever happening."

"Why do you say that?" Cole wanted to know.

"Like I explained yesterday, we're from a town very different from this place. Also, Nancy has almost zero experience with other men, or boys actually."

"Hey man. We all have to start somewhere. How about you, have you had lots of different women?"

"Truthfully?" He looked away from his curious neighbor and then down at this hands. "No, I haven't had much more experience than she has."