Getting To Know The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure baby, I just wanted you to see this area. By the way, it's for couples only. They allow no single men up here. There are probably three men here for every woman," he explained.

Steve and Nora had been eating chips and finger food but neither of them was hungry. She led him past the pool table, through a large locker room and then through double French doors to the indoor pool and hot tub area. Steve found the place to be surreal. Two couples were swimming in the pool and several couples were in the hot tub. All of them were nude. However, he wasn't thinking about Nora or the naked couples in the water; he was wondering about his wife.

Cole led Nancy down the stairs but not until after he saw Nora and Steve disappear around the corner into the locker room area. He knew that she was going to take Steve through the swimming pool area and into a special room where he expected they would be occupied for sometime.

Nancy was embarrassed that the palm if her hand, that Cole held tightly in his hand, was sweaty. He led her through the crowded lounge, past the buffet area that Nora and Steve had vacated moments before, through the locker room area and into a small bedroom at the end of a hall. The room was bathed in a soft, orange light. The mattress on the queen-size bed had only a bottom sheet stretched tightly over its surface. After they entered, Cole closed and locked the door.

"Cole, I don't think it's a good idea to close the door."

"Whatever you say, honey." He unlocked the door and opened it about six inches. He was smiling because Nancy didn't know that when a door was open to any of the bedrooms on the ground floor, it was considered an invitation to enter the room and join in the action.

Cole stood in front of his nervous neighbor and asked, "Are you having a good time tonight?"

"Oh Cole, the dinner was wonderful, blackjack was fun and the show, though I wasn't prepared for the topless girls, was enjoyable . . . but this place, wheee," she exhaled then said, "I sure feel like I don't belong here. I feel very out of place."

"You shouldn't feel out of place. You're by far the most beautiful woman here. I'll bet all the other women are envious." He took the glass that she held tightly in her hand and placed it on the night stand then took both of her hands in his and looked into her sparkling blue eyes. "I can't tell you how lovely you look Nancy. I'm crazy about your dress and what you do for it. Also, I think the new earrings are fucking terrific." Then he stepped back, looked down between them at her ankles and said, "but most of all, I love your fucking ankle bracelet. I could have sworn, though, that it was on the other leg when we left our house."

"Oh, it's just a piece of jewelry Cole. I did change it to my right ankle but that really doesn't mean anything."

"Are you sure? It means something to some people."

"That's what Nora said."

Then the portly, older man closed the space between them. His belly was touching her flat tummy and her swollen breasts were pressed into his broad chest. She couldn't step back away from him because the backs of her knees were already touching the edge of the bed. With her high heels they were about the same height. He licked his lips and moved his face slowly forward until their lips touched. Then, he let go of her hands and put his arms around her. His hands came to rest on her bare back.

Nancy didn't resist, though part of her screamed that she should. His lips parted, his mouth opened and his jaw movements signaled to her that he wanted her to open her own mouth and let him in. For the first time since she was a high school sophomore, a man, other than Steve, was kissing her. A man older than her own dad. A man whom they would never call handsome. She knew that she should turn her face away from him and demand that he take them home immediately, but she didn't. Instead, she put her arms around his neck, then opened her mouth, just slightly at first; teasingly, just enough for the tip of the older man's tongue to sneak inside her moist opening. Tentatively, her own pink tongue touched the tip of his then retreated, his tongue in quick pursuit. Then, boldly, hers passed his lips and teeth and entered his warm, wet mouth. She touched the underside of his tongue then all around it. Her tongue laved the inside of his cheeks. It was soaked with her saliva as she explored a man's oral cavity in a way that she had never explored her own husband's or allowed him to explore hers. She didn't want to miss anything. It seemed as if she were operating one hundred percent on an emotional level and zero percent by reasoning as she always had before. Each was breathing through their nose. Then, they had no choice but to break the long kiss and gasp for more air than their nostrils had been inhaling.

"I'm sorry," Nancy said after she caught her breath. "I didn't mean to lead you on Cole. I'm not a tease but I think we should find Nora and Steve."

"Relax honey. Relax. I promise you that they're just fine. If they want to find us, then they fucking A will." Then he gently pressed her back and pushed down until Nancy was laying in the middle of the bed on her right side. He lay down next to her on his left side and slipped his arm under her head. They stared into each others eyes for several seconds before she moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue and slightly parted her lips in invitation. An invitation that Cole enthusiastically accepted. Nancy didn't know that at the club if a door to a bedroom was closed it was off limits. Had she known that she would never have insisted that he keep the door open. The single men at the club, however, all knew that if a door was open or even just ajar, then it was an indication that the couple welcomed company. Two men, out of view of Nancy, were patiently and discreetly watching the couple on the bed. Both had unzipped their flies and fished out their swollen cocks.

Nora and Steve had been watching the nude couples in the spa and swimming pool, along with others in a small audience, for several minutes. Then, she took his hand and led him through doors at the opposite end from where they had entered. On a big screen TV in the corner of the lounge area, a porno, that must have been ten-years old, was being watched by several people who were sitting on a U-shaped brown sofa. But the TV area wasn't Nora's destination for them. She led the unsuspecting Steve through an opening to their left and into a dimly lit room with five large tiered platform beds on two walls in the far corner. In front of the tiered beds, at their intersection, was the largest round bed Steve had ever seen. Making out exactly what was happening on its surface was difficult for him because a dozen men crowded around it, enthralled by what they were seeing. The fragrance of Nora's perfume told the men that another woman had entered the room. When they saw Nora approach, they parted and made room for her and Steve. A naked white woman was laying on her back thrusting up against the black body of a man who was pounding into her. Four other naked men were working her into a frenzy. Each of her nipples was being sucked while a hard cock was in her mouth and another was being gripped and stroked by her hand. Two of the men must have been in their sixties, Steve thought.

Nora leaned against him, put her mouth to his ear and said, "What do you think of this?"

"I can't believe it. I didn't know that things like this actually happen."

"Oh, they happen all right."

The woman writhing on the round bed seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm. She was perspiring and gasping for breath around the cock that was pounding against her face.

Steve saw that several men, including those standing on each side of him and Nora, had their cocks out of their pants and were slowly stoking them, seemingly mesmerized, as they gazed at the scene on the round bed. As Steve thought of the nudity in the pool area, the porno playing on the TV in the other room, and what was going on in front of his eyes, he became concerned about Nancy. "Where do you think Cole and Nancy are?"

"I saw them go upstairs," she whispered. "That's an area for couples only and much tamer than what's going on in this room."

"What do you think they're doing?"

"Why Steve, are you having second thoughts about wanting Nancy to be like me?" Then she smiled reassuringly and said, "I imagine that he's just letting her see the different areas of the club. We'll catch up with them later. Don't worry."

Steve saw that the man standing next to Nora was boldly reaching under her skirt. Rather than move his hand away, she moved her legs apart to give him access to her inner thigh and what was above it. When the stranger's probing fingers met her pussy, she closed her eyes, threw her head back and moaned. Steve knew that she wouldn't object if he did the same thing or if he were to pull down the straps holding her dress up and expose and then fondle her breasts.

Cole was taking his time with Nancy. He gently touched her swollen orbs but on the outside of her dress, not on hot bare flesh, not yet. He did press his groin against her right thigh to let her know how aroused he was. She could have pulled her leg back to discourage the contact but she didn't. Then, without breaking the kiss, he moved his right hand down to the hem of her short dress that had ridden up her thighs when she fell back on the bed. Her skin was so soft to his touch. He moved his hand up on the outside of her left haunch and stopped just short of the bottom of her ass, an ass that he had touched the day before. But tonight, his touches were not under the pretense of applying a soothing protective lotion to the warm flesh but for his and, hopefully, her enjoyment. Her kisses really were sweeter than wine, he thought. He must have pressed his lips against those of a thousand different women but none made him feel like this young wife and mother, his new neighbor, was making him feel at that moment. He could swear that her leg was pressing, albeit ever so slightly, against his cock, a cock that was begging to be free of his confining briefs and pants.

Nancy knew that she should stop kissing him and stop pressing her leg against the huge bulge in his pants but something prevented her from doing what she had been taught. His exploring hand was driving her crazy. His touch was so light. The experienced fingers traveled higher and higher. Ever so softly they traced the crack that separated the two globes but tonight there wasn't even the thin strip of cloth of the white G-string. Tonight there was only her skin, her fine nearly white, sparse pubic hair and her secretions. He was teasing her. Just when she thought he would touch the lips that only she and her husband had touched, he would move his hand back to her thigh onto her buttocks. We're just making out she reasoned. I'll stay in control and make sure that it doesn't go much further, she thought to herself.

In the group room, Steve couldn't believe it when the man that had been finger fucking Nora, knelt on the carpet, positioned himself between her legs and began to eat her. She spread her legs even farther apart, scooted down onto the mouth of the stranger and placed her hands on his shoulders for support. Steve held her tightly around the waist for fear of her falling backwards as she began to climax. "Ummmmmm . . . ahhh . . . don't , don't stop . . . . I'm, I'm . . . I'm cumming." The crowd stopped paying attention to the people on the round bed. Even the woman being fucked and sucked and the men she was fucking, sucking and stroking paused to see what was happening to the beautiful, vocal woman.

Cole could swear that Nancy had tilted her pelvis toward his exploring fingers. He realized that she was completely unaware that two men had entered the room. He held up his hand to them indicating that they should wait. Then he rolled her over onto her back, knelt beside her prone body and began to kiss her shoulders. He slipped the tiny straps off her shoulders and then slowly peeled the top of her dress down until her breasts were bared. Then, he leaned down and took a turgid nipple in his mouth. It was sticky. Oh, my God, he thought, she's lactating. He sucked and sure enough warm milk squirted in his mouth. He swallowed and then moved to her other breast to make sure that it received equal treatment. While he was pushing the dress down further, past her waist, exposing her navel and then down even more until the blond bush that crowned her vulva was touched by his fingers. "Lift up baby," he said as he lifted his mouth from her swollen breast.

"Oh, Cole, we shouldn't," she said without conviction as she raised her ass off the mattress. This allowed him to skim the skimpy frock past her hips and then down past her thighs, knees, calves. Finally, she lifted first her left leg out of the dress and then the ankle that a small gold chain encircled. Except for that chain, her high heels, earrings and the rings on the third finger of her left hand she was laying naked on a bed in a room in one of the most famous swingers' clubs in the country.

In the group room, all action had ceased on the round bed. Those who had been on it ceded their places to the pretty woman wearing a white dress accompanied by a much younger handsome man. The man who had been eating Nora drew her down on the bed and hiked her dress up above her crotch. She held tightly onto Steve's hand as the man who had brought her to several climaxes with his mouth prepared to do the same with his hard, dripping circumcised cock. She spread her legs as wide as possible, brought her knees to her chest and reached between her legs and parted the wet lips of her pussy. Her cunnilingust knee-crawled between her legs and placed the head of his cock against the pink flesh, leaned over her and pushed forward until he was buried to the hilt inside her.

Steve noticed that some men who had been in the audience had decided that they wanted to become participants and were stripping off their clothes. Like the woman who had preceded Nora in the middle of the round bed, Nora was soon the center of attention of four men besides the man fucking her. He thought again to himself, I sure wish that Nancy was like Nora.

Chapter 8

Cole relinquished Nancy's flowing breasts and began to kiss her tummy as he unbuttoned his shirt. His tongue probed her belly button while he unbuckled his belt and slipped his loafers off. His chin was buried at the juncture of her thighs and her sparse pubic hair was its pillow. Then, he unzipped his pants and slipped them and his briefs down his thick legs. Quickly, his socks were whisked off and he too was naked.

Nancy had turned her head to the wall away from the door. The back of her hand was at her gasping mouth. Cole was making her feel wonderful. When he nudged her thigh, she knew that he wanted her to open up for him. As she parted her legs, just slightly, he moved between them on his knees, backed to the end of the bed and kneeled over her. The kisses above her cleft and on her thighs were driving her crazy. He was teasing her. Then, he kissed her pubic hair and inhaled her fragrance as he placed her legs over his shoulders and parted her lips with his thumbs. His talented, curious tongue began to explore the area from the top of her clit to her asshole, not missing a fraction of an inch of skin. Her hands held his bald pate. He saw that her eyes were still closed and she was rolling her head from side to side as she climaxed.

Cole took the swollen nub of her clitoris between his lips and sucked it as he had her nipples. He wished that liquid would come out of the blood-engorged, tiny shaft as it had from her nipples but it didn't. However the liquid that she was secreting seemed to be as voluminous, sweet and copious as the milk that he had sucked from her breasts. His face was soaked with her juices.

In the group room, Nora's first partner was approaching his climax and Steve noticed that a line had actually formed behind the man. Those naked men in line, awaiting their turns, were stroking their cocks to keep them hard, ready for duty. Though still fully clothed, Steve had gotten on the bed and positioned himself behind Nora. She was leaning back against his chest giving her a better view of the man thrusting inside her and the men waiting in line behind him. She was hotter than a volcano, as Cole had told him, and he wished that Nancy were just like that.

Nancy was hotter than she had ever been. Cole had brought her to so many orgasms with his lips, tongue and fingers that she had lost count. Her pussy was aching, aching to be filled and not with a tongue or fingers. She wished that her husband was there to fill her because it didn't seem as if her older neighbor had any intention of inserting his throbbing penis in her empty vagina.

Cole thought that it was time for Nancy to reciprocate. He had confirmed, to his satisfaction, that Steve had been correct when he reported that Nancy did enjoy oral, at least receiving oral. He lay beside her, rolled her over so that she was laying on top of him and kissed her. She didn't turn her head away in revulsion as she tasted her own juices mingled with his saliva but returned his kiss with enthusiasm. When he broke the kiss, he said, "now it's my fucking turn." Then he touched the top of her head and applied a slight downward pressure. She kissed his chest and flicked his hard little nipples with her tongue. "Suck it," he said.

"What?"

"I said suck my fucking nipples."

She was surprised by his request. If Steve enjoyed nipple play you couldn't have proved it by her because that was a part of his anatomy that she had avoided. Men sucking on women's nipples seemed natural, a woman sucking on a man's seemed odd to her. Nonetheless, this was a night of many firsts for her so she complied with his request. She took the little nipple between her lips and sucked gently. She took the other nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pinched and twisted.

"Harder, much harder," demanded Cole.

She sucked harder and increased the pressure on the other nipple.

"Bite it," he said.

She placed the tiny nub between her white teeth and bit down. Judging by his reaction, he loved what she was doing. She moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment then trailed wet kisses over his big, brown, hairy belly. She reached down between them and her hand met his hard cock. It was humongous. Her hand couldn't encircle its girth and it seemed much longer than Steve's. She scooted down, between his legs, bent over and placed tiny kisses on the slimy head of his cock that was coated with his precum. In this position her ass was thrust up. She opened her mouth and took just the head inside. Because she was so engrossed in what she was doing she didn't notice Cole gesturing to the men waiting patiently in the doorway. They walked inside the room and quietly stripped off their clothes. Cole looked at one of the men, smiled and, unbeknownst to Nancy, motioned for him to come closer.

Nancy thought that she felt something on the inside of her right thigh. She lifted her head from Cole's cock and froze when she realized that what she was feeling were the coarse hairs on the outside of a man's leg. Before she turned her head and looked back Cole said, "don't turn around baby, Steve wouldn't want you to watch."

Did that mean that it was Steve standing between her legs she wondered? It must be him, she thought, as she crouched down just a little and pushed her ass back invitingly. She so needed to be filled and now, she assumed, Steve was there to do the filling. The man behind her placed his left-hand flat on her back, took his penis in his right hand and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. When he moved it to her sopping hole, she realized that it wasn't Steve. "It's okay. It's okay," said Cole. "You know Steve wants you to be like Nora. And, you know how much you need to be fucked."