Getting To Know The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

The man pushed forward and Nancy's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She had mentally prepared herself to receive Cole's large cock but what was entering her body must have been much larger than even Cole's. It was taking her breath away. She lay her head on Cole's stomach, gritted her teeth and pushed back until the new penis hit bottom. She assumed that every inch was now impaled in her cavity. When he pushed forward, she realized that her assumption was wrong. Yet her body adjusted to the new dimensions and more and more of the shaft entered her. He moved steadily and she pushed back against him. Her hungry pussy was being filled beyond her imagination. Then, she experienced the most intense climax of her young life. She had to see who was bringing her this indescribable pleasure and looked over her shoulder.

The bright smile of flashing white teeth were in stark contrast to the jet black skin of her huge partner. In the room with her, Cole and the man sawing back and forth in her pussy were four other naked men. When they saw that she had discovered their presence they swept on her like a pack of wolves. Another black man stood at the side of the bed and touched her cheek. She knew what he wanted. He wanted what Cole had been getting. Without thinking, she opened her mouth and accepted his cock. This time she sucked voraciously. The attention she was giving the cock in her mouth took the man behind her over the edge. They came at the same time. When Nancy felt the cock in her pussy stiffen and ejaculate, she came again herself. Then, she was forced to swallow as the cock in her mouth also exploded simultaneously. The other two men in the room immediately replaced the two black men.

As the black men exited, Cole said, "lock the door behind you fellas." He didn't want things to get out of hand. So far, she was perfect. Crossing an unknown line would be a mistake. Also, he damn sure intended for his cock to be the next one to erupt inside his new neighbor. He thought he had been generous enough.

When the last two shot inside her she moved off of Cole and lay beside him. She was soaked. Her skin was soaking with her perspiration and the sweat of the two men who had fucked her. Her pussy was soaked from her own secretions and the deposits of the two black men. Her mouth was soaked with her saliva and the residue of the semen that she hadn't completely swallowed.

"Are you okay?" Cole ask solicitously.

She sighed, fought back tears and said, "I don't know. You must think I'm a slut."

"I think you're beautiful and sexy. It's healthy for a young woman to like sex." Then more seriously he said, "I noticed that the men didn't use condoms. Are you okay."

"Oh, I'm on the pill. I'm not worried about getting pregnant. I sure don't want do get some terrible disease, though."

"Don't worry honey. I haven't heard of any problems here. Just to make sure, though, on Monday Nora can take you to her Gynecologist." He took her hand and brought it to his still hard cock. "Are you tired baby?"

"I really had a workout." Then she squeezed his cock, turned toward him propped her head on her hand, smiled and said, "what do you have in mind?" It amused her that the older, experienced man seemed almost tongue-tied.

"Ah, well . . . I'm sort of left hanging . . . I mean the other guys . . . well they . . . "

"They what? They got to make love to me, is that what you mean Cole?"

"They didn't make love to you Nancy, they fucked you. Now that I think about it that big black dude was really your first fuck. When you and Steve have gotten it on, you were making love because you love each other. With that black guy you got fucked." He smiled at her and said, "want to get fucked again?"

She didn't answer but she did bend her knees and parted her legs. He rolled on top of her. She took his cock and brought it to the lips of her pussy and lifted up to completely absorb him. Her two previous partners had made it possible for her to take every inch, three more than her husband had, with a single upward thrust. For the next half hour Cole played her body, her nerve endings and her mind like they were fine musical instruments.

Nancy wasn't the only woman that lived on Chancellor Court who had multiple sex partners that night. Nora pressed her back into Steve's chest as she fucked a parade of men. Ironically, she also fucked two of the three men who had fucked Steve's wife in the other room. She also fucked two of the men who Nancy had blown. Nobody was keeping count. Steve loved how wild and free his neighbor was. He didn't understand why he didn't want to get in line for a piece of his own. It was stimulating to watch the fucking; the people who were watching the fucking on the round bed; listen to the sounds that were being emitted; and smell the mixture of tobacco, sweat, perfume, cologne and bodily secretions. It was all intoxicating to Steve. Nonetheless, it was hard to concentrate because his mind was on his wife. Could she possibly be like Nora?

Chapter 9

It was after one in the morning when the two couples met again in the lounge. The women had taken extra care to repair the damage to their makeup and hair. Though the moment was awkward for Nancy and Steve, when they greeted their respective spouses the two women appeared as they had when they parted nearly two hours earlier. However, Steve knew instantly that his formerly shy wife had been intimate with Cole. She seemed to be radiant, just as Nora was radiant. He knew what had caused the glow from his older neighbor because he had been there and observed everything that she did. He could only guess what had caused his wife's radiance.

"Are you okay, honey?" Steve asked his wife with real concern.

"I'm okay. I really am," she said softly.

"Where were you?" Steve asked.

Nancy was embarrassed by his question even though she thought she was now beyond embarrassment. After all, she had just fucked four men and sucked off three. Two friends of the first group had gently knocked on the door as she and Cole were snuggled together in the afterglow of their love-making. When Cole asked her to help the men out, she agreed thinking that she was finished for the night and not expecting satisfaction from their mouths, hands or cocks. However, they too brought her to peaks of ecstasy that she couldn't have dreamt of two hours before.

She was snapped out of her reverie by Steve asking again, "I asked, where were you?"

She looked down at her cup of coffee and said, "in a room in the back."

"With Cole?"

"Yes, with Cole?"

"Only with Cole?" He wanted to know.

She hesitated, then said, "no Steve, there were others. What about you, where were you?" She asked changing the subject.

He pointed to the TV area and the entrance to the group room that was now empty. "We were in there all the time that we were separated."

"Did you . . . did you and Nora . . ."

"No Nancy, I didn't touch Nora. Well that's not exactly the truth. I didn't touch Nora in a sexual way. I held her as she partied with several different men. That's all."

Nancy looked at Nora who confirmed what Steve had said. "That's the truth, Nancy. I sure wished he would have joined in on the fun but I think he was too busy worrying about you to really get it up and then get it on."

The place was beginning to wind down. Most of the single men had left and there were a handful of groups just talking at the tables, prolonging the excitement of the evening.

When their cups were nearly empty, Steve stood up and said, "Nancy, I'd really like to see the room."

She stood, took his hand and walked through the lounge, past the pool table, through the locker area to the room.

He saw that the sheet was rumpled and with several hand-size wet spots near the center. His nostrils were assaulted by the lingering fragrance of her familiar perfume, her bodily secretions, male and female sweat and the semen of the men who had been in the room with her. It was all too much for the naive young husband from Peoria. Yesterday, his wife had worn a brief bikini for the first time. He and she had been turned on by an older man touching her body. Tonight, she had gone out in public wearing the black cocktail dress and, for the first time, without underwear. Then she changed the ankle bracelet from her left ankle to her right. Moving the bracelet from one leg to another, in and of itself, would have been no big deal, except that three people took it as a signal. Finally, for nearly two hours she had done on the bed he was looking at what Nora had done on the big round bed in the group room.

"Don't hate me, Steve." Said Nancy.

"Oh baby, I don't hate you. I wanted this to happen. I just don't want it hurt our marriage. I love you more than anything."

She put her arms around him, looked and said, "I love you too honey." She waited expectantly for his lips to press against hers.

Within a minute they were both naked. They hadn't bothered to close and lock the door before they tumbled on the bed. Steve pressed his lips to his wife's and began a marathon kiss that seemed better than sex to him. She was more imaginative than he remembered her being. The men she had been with earlier had likes, dislikes and preferences that were different than his. She kissed his chest then took his nipple in her mouth and sucked hard. He was very surprised when she took the little nipple between her teeth and bit down but not hard enough to break the skin. That was sure new, he thought.

Cole and Nora had quietly entered the room, closed the door and disrobed. Nancy saw them before Steve did but didn't stop what she was doing to her husband. Then the older couple joined them on the bed. Nora had removed her shoes and took Nancy's off as well. She took a delicate foot in her hands and then kissed it. She toyed with the ankle bracelet and then sucked each of her young neighbor's toes. Cole thought that it was time for a snack and so he slipped under Nancy and began to suck and swallow the milk from her breasts.

"Oh, baby" said Steve. "I'm so hot I can't stand it. I'm going to explode. I can't believe the things you're doing."

"I guess I've done just about everything that can be done between a man and a woman," Nancy said.

Cole and Nora had heard every word that had been spoken. "I wouldn't say that," said Cole knowingly.

"What haven't I done?" Asked Nancy.

"You haven't made love to another woman and you haven't been DP'd," Cole answered.

Nancy was shocked at the suggestion of being with another woman but she realized that she was allowing Nora's hands to wander freely over her body. "What's DP?" Nancy wanted to know.

It was Nora, not Cole who said, "double penetration, honey."

"Oh, I did that. I had a penis in my vagina and other in my mouth at the same time."

"That's not exactly what I meant," said Nora. "Double penetration is having a cock in your ass and your pussy at the same time or having two cocks in your pussy." Nora knelt behind her friend and said, "here, let me help you."

Nancy was shocked as she felt Nora spreading her buttocks and then burying her head between them. Her tongue wasted no time in coming in contact with Nancy's asshole, not her pussy. She probed and licked and sucked the puckered, crinkly tight hole. Nancy had to admit that it felt wonderful but seemed so wrong.

Nora became the director. "Cole lay on your back. And Steve stand back here by me." Nora saw that Cole was flaccid and would need help if his cock was to enter Nancy's pussy again. When she looked at Steve, she saw that he would have no problem penetrating his wife's anus. He was stone hard. "Nancy, if this is going to work, you're going to have to get Cole hard," Nora said.

Nancy leaned over Cole's cock and began to suck on it. After a couple of minutes of effort he wasn't responding, he was still soft.

"Sorry. Hate to be a party pooper but I'm not a fucking spring chicken any more. You're going to have to do more than that," said Cole.

"Suck his balls," Nora said.

Nancy took first one and then the other into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. He moaned and she thought that his cock was beginning, ever so slightly, to swell.

"Put your finger in his asshole," Nora directed.

"What?" Asked Nancy.

"I said, put your finger in his asshole. Be careful, don't scratch him."

As Steve saw her worm her index finger into Cole's rectum he thought that maybe short finger nails weren't so bad after all.

To make it easier for Nancy, Cole held his legs behind his knees.

Nora and Steve were standing at the edge of the bed watching their spouses. "Now, kiss it," Instructed Nora.

Nancy wasn't sure that she could do what Nora asked her to do. She kissed the bottom of his scrotum then each hairy cheek. And moved her face closer to the crack. Tentatively, she snaked her tongue out until it touched the brown asshole of her neighbor. That wasn't so bad she thought as she pressed her face between his ass cheeks and licked and kissed. She was doing something to man she barely knew that she had never done for her husband who was watching with his mouth agape. Her administrations had done their job. Cole was hard as stone.

"Sit on it baby and then bend over and lay on his chest." Nora instructed.

Nancy held the hard penis in her hand, directed it to her open vagina and then sat down on it.

"Okay, now Steve. Get between their legs and put your cock in her ass. Take your time."

When Nancy felt the pressure against her bottom her instinct was to clinch but she fought her instinct. The head plopped in and she was even fuller than when the black man with the gargantuan cock had fucked her earlier. Then Steve began to push. Nancy and Cole were waiting for him to completely enter her before they moved. When she felt her husband's coarse pubic hairs pressed against her ass she pushed back against him. Cole pulled back then pushed forward as she pounded to meet his thrusts. The three began to move in unison. The two cocks entered her at precisely the same time and then withdrew until just the heads were buried inside her wet orifices. Nora didn't want to be left out so she knelt at the side of the bed moved her face to Nancy's and kissed her forehead, her eyelids, cheeks and then pressed her lips to Nancy's. Another first for the wife and mother from Peoria.

Nora's kiss was different from a man's. It was more tender, softer. Nora was kissing her the way she kissed Steve. Their tongues were dancing together but it was a waltz, not slam dancing. The only problem was that she was receiving pleasure from three sources and, therefore, she wasn't able to focus on a single source of her pleasure. Her mind was fighting to concentrate on one area, as it was accustomed, not three.

As the women were kissing, Cole was fucking Nancy's clinging pussy and Steve, for only the second time, was fucking her tight nearly virgin ass. Reaching out with his left hand, he touched the back of Nora's leg. Instantly her legs parted and her ass was thrust back toward his hand. He touched the lips of the swollen pussy that he had watched consume several cocks in the group room. It was very wet. He didn't know if the fluids were male or female; he expected that they were both. Two fingers slid easily inside then he added a third. She pushed back and wiggled. A fourth digit was added and he could feel her pelvic bone as his hand was wedged tightly inside her to the juncture of his thumb. Muffled cries of satisfaction were emitted by both women as they continued kissing. Did he dare try? He did and added his thumb to the shaft created by his four fingers held tightly together forming a cone. It didn't seem possible that he would be able to get his hand inside her vagina but after a minute he did. It was sucked almost to the wrist when the wide part of his hand passed her pelvic bone. He balled his digits into a fist creating an enormous head of a substitute cock. No human genitalia or dildo, that he could imagine, would be larger. Then, he withdrew just an inch or so then pushed forward against her cervix and beyond. Nora was going crazy as he fucked her with his fist.

Nora, Nancy and Cole had climaxed earlier, the women several times. Steve, however, had not reached an orgasm. He was so turned on by what was happening that, try as he might to prolong it, he couldn't hold off and shot his load deep inside his wife after only a few minutes fucking. However, his cock didn't shrivel as it always had before. After a minute they began to move again in unison.

The nerve endings in Nancy's three orifices were being simultaneously stimulated. Now that both men had cum, it seemed as if they could fuck forever. Nancy was the beneficiary of their endurance. After twenty minutes, the four people moved harder and faster. Nancy against the cocks in her pussy and ass and Nora against Steve's fist. When they came it was like an orchestral crescendo. Everything that had gone on before had been a build up for this moment. None of them would ever forget the experience.

Fifteen minutes later they left the club. They smiled at the staff and promised that they would be back next week if not sooner.

In the car on the long drive back to Desert Shadows, Nancy snuggled against her husband and said, "I wish we had a car like this, honey. Also, I can't wait until we can afford a swimming pool of our own."

Nora and Cole smiled at each other. Nora looked back at the couple cuddling in the corner of the back seat and said, "you can get a car like this in less than two months, completely paid for . . . a pool like ours in another month or two."

"I don't see how that's possible." Nancy sat up and leaned toward Nora.

"Oh, it's possible all right. I'll talk with you about it tomorrow," said Nora.

But as Paul Harvey would say, "that's the rest of the story."

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers