Getting To Know The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'll bet you'd like to have more sex, I mean even with your wife. Am I right?"

There wasn't any sense in beating around the bush. "You're right but it's not up to me, it's up to her." Steve was very curious about something and thought that now was time and Cole was just the man to help him. "Let me ask you something, doesn't it bother you knowing that Nora's with another guy or even watching her with someone else?"

"Oh it bothers me all right. It makes me hot and bothered. If you get my drift." Cole laughed then said, "no my friend, there's nothing like knowing she's doing it or watching your wife as she spreads her legs for another man and then welcomes a stiff new penis inside her. If you think about it, when you're on top of her or behind her or she's on top of you, you only have one perspective. You can't take in the whole scene. That can only happen when you're not a part of it."

"I've never thought about it like that."

"It's true. And all the bullshit about women having to be in love with their partner, it's just that, it's bullshit. Fuck man, they're just like we are, they like sex because it makes them feel good, there's nothing else like it." Cole thought that it was time to get right to the point. "I think we're getting close to something here and to make sure that there's no misunderstanding . . . I mean, after all, we're neighbors and becoming good friends, I don't want to fuck that up but I've got to ask you, are you absolutely sure you want Nancy to be like Nora? "

Steve didn't have to think about it. He had already thought about it, thought about it for years and that was exactly what he wanted. However, if he reconfirmed it to Cole then that was tantamount to an invitation. "Yes, that's exactly what I want."


"Okay, that's great man. Let me ask you a couple of questions. Does she like oral, both giving and receiving?"

"Before yesterday afternoon and last night, I would have said that she wasn't crazy about it." He remembered her taking him into her mouth and his own mouth exploring her pussy. "Though she doesn't have much experience, today, I'll have to say she really seems to love it. Both the giving and the receiving."

"How about anal?"

Wow! Thought Steve. He couldn't have imagined that he would ever talk with anyone about what went on behind the closed door of their bedroom but now he was admitting to a stranger that his wife had begun to come out of her shell. "Again, before last night I would have said I don't know because we had never tried. Today, I can tell you that when she got used to it, I mean my being inside her, she went crazy."

"That's great! If Nancy is ever to become like Nora, then you're going to have to let her know that you want her to change. There can't be any fucking doubt in her mind that you want her to screw other men."

"She knows that I liked it when she wore that little bikini and then let you put the lotion on her."

"That's a long way from letting her know that you want her let other men slip their dicks in her pussy. No, my friend, being too subtle is a guarantee that someone like Nancy will keep her knees together, at least for other men." Okay, thought Cole, here goes. "Tell you what. We're going out tonight. If I know my Nora, she will have picked out something dazzling for them to wear. I know that she planned to take Nancy to a little jewelry store that she discovered and get her to pierce her ears."

"Oh, I doubt that Nancy will go for that. I've tried to get her to pierce her ears for years. She always said no."

"Let's see what happens. Also, I don't know if you noticed, but Nora wears an ankle bracelet."

"Yeah, I saw that and I think it's sexy."

"Some people think that if a woman wears an ankle bracelet, especially on her right ankle, then she's a hot wife . . . she's available. Of course, many women who wear an ankle bracelet wear it because they like it and for no other reason. I know that Nora intends to get an ankle bracelet for your wife and explain what it signifies to some people."

Across the street, the women returned from their outing. Before they got out of the car, Nora asked, "So tell me Nancy, do you think you'll ever move the ankle bracelet to your right ankle?"

Nancy laughed and said, "you told me that it really doesn't mean anything so what difference would it make if I did move it to my right ankle?"

"You're right, that is what I said. However, it would sure mean something to Cole if you did."

Chapter 6

When the women joined them, both men noticed that Nancy was sporting gold loops in her newly pierced ears and a small gold bracelet encircled her left ankle. Cole smiled knowingly at Steve whose eyes nearly popped out of his head.

Nancy hadn't bothered changing back into her jeans but wore the short shorts she had borrowed from Nora for their shopping spree. Neither Cole nor Steve missed a chance to watch when she bent over or reached up because when she did, an inch or two of her buttocks were exposed to their gazes.

For the next two hours the four adults worked feverishly and nearly completed their tasks. A giant mound of empty cardboard boxes nearly filled one of the bays in the garage. At 6:30, they stopped working because they scheduled the sitter to arrive at 8:00. Shortly thereafter they would leave from Cole's and Nora's house.

After bathing, painting her nails with the new polish that Nora had bought for her and carefully applying the makeup like the clerk at Saks had demonstrated, Nancy looked at the reflection of the woman in the mirror and didn't recognize her. Her exposure to the sun that made her skin pink just yesterday, was changing to a golden glow.

Steve had finished dressing and was laying on the bed with the fingers of his hands laced behind his head, waiting for her to come into the bedroom and finish dressing. He was stunned when she slipped the little black dress over her head and let the short hem fall to mid thigh. He was stunned because for the first time she didn't bother with underwear. No bra and no panties just bare skin under the black chiffon.

What Steve didn't know was that the women had agreed to go out sans panties for their night on the town. They didn't really have much choice about wearing bras but they could have slipped into thongs. It didn't take much effort on Nora's part to convince her young neighbor that she would love the feeling of going without panties. Besides, she had explained, it was soo hot that she guaranteed Nancy would find it much cooler without anything between her and the night air. Nancy completed dressing by stepping into the sandals, put her hands on hips turned to her husband and said, "Well?"

"Honey. I can't believe it. You must be the sexiest the most beautiful woman in Las Vegas. Nah. Not just Vegas, in the whole state of Nevada, the entire country, the world."

Nancy smiled and said, "does that mean you approve?"

"I love the dress, the way you've done your makeup, the nail polish and new earrings." He lowered his gaze and said, "I also love the sexy little bracelet on your ankle and your high heels."

"Nora told me something about ankle bracelets . . . she was probably pulling my leg but she said that some women who wear them on their right ankle, like she does, are showing that they're available, I mean available to other men. Can you believe that?"


"I guess it's possible," said Steve. "I've decided that I'm not going to judge what anyone else does. If some women want to announce that they're available to other men so be it. If you wanted to move the bracelet to your other ankle that would be okay by me."

"Steve, you can't mean it. We're not talking about jewelry. We're talking about our marriage."

"Of course we are. I think it would be cool."

"You know what I think?" Asked Nancy.

"What?"

"I think you just want to get in Nora's panties. Well, maybe not in her panties, because she's not going to be wearing any either, but under her dress."

"You couldn't be more wrong. I think Nora's neat and I'm really glad that you have a new friend out here. However, having sex with her isn't in my thoughts at all. What does turn me on is thinking of you being like her."

"I'm not sure that you know what she's really like."

"I have a pretty good idea. Cole has explained their marriage to me. Anyway, like I said, if you wanted to switch the ankle bracelet to your right ankle, I'd really like that." No more was said by either of them about the ankle bracelet.

Cole, however, was disappointed when he saw that the ankle bracelet was around Nancy's left ankle.

Nancy and Steve were like awestruck kids as their more worldly friends started the evening by driving the length of the famous strip. They pointed out each of the giant hotels and seemed to know a great deal about each of them. The biggest this, the tallest that, the most expensive, the best show, the best buffet, the largest indoor amusement park. The chamber of commerce or a tour company could have hired Cole and Nora.

They dined at the Bellagio Hotel in an expensive restaurant that overlooked the man-made lake. Cole was the perfect host. He asked if they would mind if he ordered for them and they were relieved that they were spared embarrassment and didn't have to interpret the complicated menu. He also ordered a bottle of expensive French wine. When the bottle was poised over Nancy's glass she said, "no thanks, I don't drink."

"Oh, come on," said Nora. "This is a special night. Also, the wine has less alcohol than the fruit punch you like so much."

Cole chimed in and said, "it's really just grape juice. Mind you, the best grape juice in the world. A glass or two won't fucking hurt you."

Nancy gave up the fight. They were right, the dark-red wine tasted wonderful and it didn't seem to affect her at all. The meal was delicious and the conversation interesting. This couple had been about everywhere and done about everything. The White's learned that Cole had been to Lake Como, in Italy, the inspiration for the magnificent Bellagio. After the meal, Cole ordered a brandy for each of them. This time, Nancy didn't object.

As they walked through the casino, Cole led them to a blackjack table. For the next half hour he explained the game and taught them a few rules that winners used. Nancy was proud that she had won $20.00. Steve was even.

Cole looked at his expensive gold watch and said, "Let's hurry. The show starts in fifteen minutes."

They had center seats. Four rows back, at Bally's. Many shows in Las Vegas featured magicians, or solo performers. The show at Bally's also had a magician and tigers but it featured a topless review. The show girls were beautiful and the performance tasteful but also sexy. However, just two days ago, Nancy would not have remained in her seat for even a second after the first bare-breasted showgirl stepped onto the stage. Now, she found the whole production exciting. Cole insisted on a bottle of champagne.

Nancy felt a slight but not an unpleasant buzz because of the glass of wine at dinner, the brandy after dinner and now a flute of the bubbly. Mindful of the effects of the fruit punch from the day before, she vowed to pace herself. She didn't intend to spend any time folded over the cool ceramic edge of a toilet bowl heaving her guts out.

Nora tapped Nancy on the shoulder. "I'm going to the ladies' room. Care to join me?"

When they left Cole leaned over and said, "I'll never understand why broads go to the john together. I mean if I told you I had to take a leak and would you like to go with me while I did, people would swear we were queer. But for women, well, I've never known one to pass up an invitation to go to the bathroom. Nora told me it's so they can talk. Maybe that's true."

It was true. No sooner had they left their seats when Nora said, "are you having fun, Nancy?"

"Oh, I really am. We've never been anywhere like the Bellagio. I've never gambled before or been to a show like this one. Thanks for everything."

"Don't mention it." In the elegant ladies' room, Nora applied a fresh coat of lipstick, pursed her lips and said, "This show will be over in half an hour or so. It's still early and the sitter said she could spend the night, if necessary. We found this private club out of town that has dancing. It's very different and I think you might enjoy it, " she said excitedly. "Shall we give it a try?"

"You've done so much already. I know with what you paid for the dress, the shoes, the jewelry and now the dinner, this show and the drinks it must have cost a small fortune."

"Cole can afford it and he's having a ball too." Then she looked down toward Nancy's feet and said, "I'm sure he would enjoy it a whole lot more if you were to move the ankle bracelet to your right ankle." She turned, looked back over her shoulder and said, "see you back at the table in a few minutes."

The men sensed that the women were rejoining them and turned to see only Nora. "Where's Nancy?" Asked Steve quietly.

"She'll be here in a jiff." Nora said just above a whisper so as not to annoy those seated near them. She turned to Cole and said, just loud enough for Steve to hear, "she said that she would like to go to the private club after the show. It should be about the right time to arrive."

Cole leaned toward Steve and also spoke quietly, "there's this terrific club out in the middle of nowhere that we discovered. It's world famous and very wild but I think you'll enjoy it." Just then he saw Nancy walking toward the table. She was magnificent. Her strides were long and confident. Her head was held high and her breasts, unencumbered by a bra, moved softly beneath the bodice of her black dress. Her waist was trim, her tummy flat. The skirt didn't come halfway down her shapely thighs. Her calves beat any of the professional dancer's that he had been ogling for the past hour. Around her ankle was the ankle bracelet but now it was on her right ankle.

Nora wasn't sure what would happen when she left Nancy alone in the restroom. She did know that if she pushed too hard it might fuck things up. Nora told herself that she had done everything that she could and now it was up to Nancy so she decided to give her sometime to be alone with her thoughts. Apparently, it had worked.

The movement of the bracelet from the left ankle to the right ankle was not lost on Steve. In fact, he couldn't look at anything but the gold chain that hung loosely on the right ankle of his wife, the mother of his kids, the formerly shy conservative woman from Peoria.

When Nora left her alone in the restroom, Nancy entered a stall and hiked up her skirt. Before she down she reminded herself that she would have to thank Nora for suggesting that she go without panties. Not only was it much cooler and she felt more free but it was handy at moments like this. Then, as she sat to relieve herself of the wine, brandy and champagne. Nora's words rang in her ears, "I'm sure he [Nora's husband Cole] would enjoy it a whole lot more if you were to move the ankle bracelet to your right ankle." Nancy knew that her own husband also wanted her to move the bracelet to her other ankle. This is silly, after all, she reasoned, it's just a simple piece of jewelry and Nora explained that for most people it probably is meaningless on which leg it is worn. However, she had also been warned that for some people it meant that the woman was available. Was she available? Of course not, she told herself, then she reached down, un-clipped the gold chain and placed it around her right ankle and fastened it. She knew that at least three other people would notice it and take it as a signal.

Chapter 7

On the way to the club Nora said, "I think I better tell you about this club before we get there. We discovered it when we first arrived. It's very private. I don't want to shock you but you'll see nudity there. They have an indoor swimming pool and a hot tub. Also, there's a dance floor and after midnight some women try to outdo each other by letting their skirts climb up and their tops drop down. Also, there are certain areas where couples can wander off and do what comes naturally. The best thing about this place, and others like it that we have visited, is that nobody has to do anything that they don't want to. No means no."

Nancy was squeezing Steve's hand so tightly that it was becoming numb as Nora described the club and explained what happened there. If it hadn't been for the drinks and the fact that Cole had been a wonderful and gracious host they probably would have suggested that it was time to go home. However, neither really wanted the magical night to end because it was only a little after eleven.

"I don't think we have anything like that in Peoria," said Steve.

"Maybe not like this club but I'm sure that there is a smaller version of it. If not, I can guarantee that there are many parties on weekends in private homes where the same things take place." Then he said, "hell, there are places like this everywhere."

It seemed as if they drove forever to this private club that was in a large two-story private home at the end of an unpaved road. Both Steve and Nancy noticed that there were no other houses in view. They were directed to the lower level of a large gravel parking lot with more than a hundred other cars parked closely together.

Nancy was very nervous as Steve took her hand and helped her out of the car. They followed their neighbors to the entrance. Inside, Cole introduced them to a pretty lady in her late fifties or early sixties who offered to show them around. Cole said, "thanks Chris but we'll do the honors and introduce them to the place." Then he did something that surprised both Steve and Nancy. He took Nancy's hand and said, "I'll show Nancy the place and Nora can show Steve around. Then, we'll catch up in the lounge area later."

Nora took Steve's hand and led him to the back corner of the club where a buffet had been set up. Cole led Nancy to the bar and ordered two soft drinks for them. "It's better at a place like this to avoid alcohol. What we've already drunk is enough." He sensed that the beautiful blond was petrified. "Are you okay, honey?"

Nancy didn't want to appear frightened in front of her worldly neighbor. "I'm fine. I really am," she said bravely.

"Great. Let's take a tour."

Cole and his wife had worked out separate tours to introduce their neighbors to the infamous club. The idea was for them to be as far apart as possible for as long as possible. Nevertheless, both Nancy and Steve would be exposed to the entire club before the night was over, if things went according to plan.

The older man led the young wife and mother up the stairs to a loft area. Several round tables were occupied by a dozen couples. A large TV was playing a porno video. More than anything, Nancy wanted to flee or at the least cover her eyes but she did neither. She watched and what she saw was shocking. On the screen, a huge man with tatoos covering a substantial part of his body had his face buried between the splayed legs of a pretty brunette. She was thrusting against the man's mouth in the throes of an orgasm. The woman was holding two fistfuls of the man's hair as she proclaimed to the audience, through the lens of a camera, her satisfaction.

"Kinda sexy, huh?" Asked Cole.

"I've never seen anything like it," she said honestly.

"Look over to your right and you'll see something that tops the movie by a longshot."

Nancy couldn't believe her eyes. Not twenty feet from her, on a bed in an alcove, were two couples engaged in sexual intercourse. She was embarrassed, shocked and for some reason excited by what she saw. However, she didn't want Cole to know that what was on the screen and happening on the bed was stimulating, arousing. "Let's go back downstairs Cole."