Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got home, she immediately went into her bathroom and turned on the shower. I leaned back against the sink and watched as she undressed. She had a body to die for I thought ... I had to chuckle, die for ... go figure!

When she was naked she stepped into the shower and let the hot water run over her for a minute then she reached up and took the shower massage out of its holder. She turned the head to pulsate and first began by directing the spray of water at her breasts.

Then she bent her knees slightly and used one hand to part her lips. The hand that held the shower massage then lowered until she gasped. I realized that she had the pulsating spray of water directly on her clit.

I watched captivated by the sight in front of me as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. It wasn't but a few seconds before I noticed that her legs had started shaking and she put her elbow up on the side of the stall to help steady her. As the spray hit her clit her knees gave way a little more, then it happened. She shuddered, her head fell forward and I noticed a little string of drool drop from her mouth. She kept the shower massage in place for another minute until the shudders ceased. She stood up then and put the shower massage back in its holder, turned off the water and reached for a towel.

I had seen women with a vibrator before, but this was a first. I was amazed me that she had cum so hard and so quickly.

I guess that brief kiss of Derek's had more of an impact on her than I originally thought. I wondered, a little miffed, if she had ever used that shower massage because of me ... had I ever affected her the way that Derek had tonight.

12