All Comments on 'Ghost Party'

by Jenny_Jackson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Funny!

I loved the story! The sarcasm added just the right touch and (minus the supernatural) haven't we all been to just those kind of parties?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
real good

I really enjoyed the story other than the "wet-back" comment.

sexygodess06sexygodess06over 17 years ago
nasty mouth on this woman!

Funny story and satire about our society. Good laugh but I don't know about winding up with the husband afterall....

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

Just this woman's luck. She meets a great guy that she would probably have left her loser husband for, and he's a ghost! Apparently, he's great at sex too. Damn! Talk about humor though. It was helpful. Very few likable people, aside from her and the previous owner's spirit.

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
A Ghost with body?

Unvelievable as your story is, I loved it Satire, a ghost who fucks, and a writer who tells a great story. Bravo.

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
A Party that sucks Donkey Dicks

makes for a joyful romp. Would never see such a strong female in a fluffy fairy costume, but whatevah....

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Delicious

Mmm, sexy ghost in the garden. I love your humor, Jenn. You're such a bitch! Hahaha!

Good luck in the contest.

FusionnéeFusionnéeover 17 years ago
Nice!

Good story. Freaky in a good way. Good luck with the contest.

Fusionnée

(Abs& Vana)

wyo_girlwyo_girlover 17 years ago
Funny stuff!

I laughed all the way through this! I'm pretty sure I've been to this party but alas, I didn't get laid in the garden! More's the pity. It could have been such fun... Good luck in the contest!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great job! Funny and arousing!

I really enjoyed this! It's both funny and the sex is arousing---

Great job!

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Perfect attitude

The attitude alone would earn the five, but the rest of the story is just as well done. Just enough freaky and creepy without going overboard. Good luck in the contest.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 17 years ago
A Fun Story

and I enjoyed reading it. Never mind about the "wet back" comment that anon. made. It fit with the narrator's bitchiness.

miwoodsmanmiwoodsmanover 16 years ago
Angry Much?

You had me laughing out loud and horny! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No.

Because of your pissy, rude mannered intro, I will NOT be sitting the hell down, and shutting the hell up. I'm instead going to tell you to stay in school, and give you a nice big fat 00. An Amazingly effective turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

Was making me horny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous