Ghosts of the Past Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By three o'clock Sunday afternoon, December 23rd, the two couples were on board the L.A. Bureau's private plane headed for Washington, D.C. By the time they arrived at National airport, it was already ten o'clock eastern standard time. An agent from Bureau headquarters met them at the airport and drove them straight to their hotel.

They dropped Diana and Lynda and their luggage off at the hotel. Charles and Tom had to go directly to headquarters to meet with some of the personnel who would show them where they would be working and where to find the files they would need.

Director Hoover also visited them briefly. He advised them they only had to come in the next morning, Christmas Eve. Then they could take the rest of that day and Christmas Day off, but they were expected back first thing the next morning. They thanked him for that. The Bureau also gave them a vehicle to drive.

By the time Charles and Tom got back to their hotel room, it was after midnight, but none of them were tired. Due to the time zone differences, it still felt like it was only about eight o'clock in the evening to them.

Diana and Lynda had ordered room service for dinner and had also ordered sandwiches for their husbands. They didn't know when they would return or if they'd had a chance to eat. The men kissed their wives for their thoughtfulness.

After the men ate, they all lounged on their beds and watched television for a little while, but it soon went off the air. They all glanced awkwardly at each other for a moment.

Finally, Charles stood up and said, "Well, I need to take a shower before I go to bed." He grinned provocatively at his wife.Join me, pretty lady...

"You go start the shower, sexy man. I'll grab our night clothes and join you in just a minute!"

Charles turned the shower on, but they didn't get in right away. They used the noise to drown out their moans as he fucked her hard while she sat on the edge of the vanity counter. Tom and Lynda also took advantage of their chance to be alone. Lynda grabbed him and opened his pants to suck him hard and then he turned her around fucked her hard from behind... it was the only way they could both come quickly.

Both couples had a good round of quick, hot, hard sex. They hoped it would wear them out so they'd be able to get to sleep. It was after two o'clock in the morning and Tom and Charles had to be up and at headquarters by nine. They all finally drifted off to sleep around three...

12