Ginger Moves Overseas Ch. 13

Story Info
Ginger learns there are consequences to being a slut.
1.9k words
4.24
33.3k
3

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers

After fucking me silly on the bathroom countertop, Andris straightens his tie and smooths back his hair. Suddenly noticing my ruined outfit in the mirror, he panics.

"Damn, Miss Ginger, sorry about cumming all over your back like that. You can't go back downstairs in your wet dress, although personally I like the way you look. Come with me, my daughter is away at college, she is about your size. She must have something left over in her closet."

I follow Andris and look through her closet. All of her decent clothes must be with her at college. The other problem is I don't have a brassiere nor panties. With a resigned sigh I pull out some black yoga pants and a white, thin sweatshirt. It is way too tight around my tits, and I can see the shadow of my areolae through it.

"Perfect, Miss Ginger. My wife is going to be very angry when she sees you," purrs Andris.

I remove my heels and dangling them from my hand, we descend the stairs. My face is flushed and my nipples are still hard. I dread entering the room. I keep my head down in hopes that Søren won't notice my expression of guilt.

"What took you so long, Andris?" his wife shrills, looking me up and down with a scathing look.

"Miss Ginger ruined her dress in the bathroom, I was just helping out a woman in need."

I want to kill Andris for saying that with such a smirk on his face. Søren is staring at me with his mouth slightly open. I meet his eyes with a defiant look that melts slowly into submissiveness. I know I shouldn't have enjoyed Andris fucking me, but I loved it at the time. Now I am not so sure.

Søren strides over to me and smoothly interjects, "It's time for us to leave, given the circumstances. Thank you for your hospitality."

Andris looks disappointed and makes no pretense of not staring at my body encased in the thin cotton clothing. I cross my arms to hide my stiff nipples, but this only causes my tits to smash together, making them bulge out the top. Andris and the other men in the room smile, but Søren is scowling.

I glance at Andris' wife Ajatsa, she is enraged. I can't resist giving her an obnoxious little smile.

Søren leads me out to the car where Sven is patiently waiting, and practically shoves me in the back seat. Søren climbs in with me, and as we pull away from the curb, his hand flies to my throat, squeezing firmly.

"What the hell happened up there, Ginger?" His deep hypnotic voice is menacing, and I shrivel up inside.

I know it is impossible to lie to him. In a small voice I start to explain, "Well, I was washing my hands, and the nozzle clogged up, and sprayed me everywhere. I looked indecent, and Andris must have heard my cries of dismay, because he came into the bathroom to help me, and.." I trail off.

"Continue." Søren commands.

I look down at my hands, but he forces me to look into his icy blue eyes.

"Did he touch you?"

I consider saying no, but then I feel a spike of resentment.

"Hell, yes, he touched me, and that guy sure knows how to please a woman. He fulfilled my needs, unlike you."

The second I say the words, I regret it. Søren's expression turns to stone. He sets his jaw hard and drops his hand from my throat. I have gone too far, this isn't how I want this to turn out. The words keep tumbling from my lips, he might as well know the whole story.

"Andris has also hired me to be his personal assistant. That is the only way he won't press charges and have me thrown out of the country."

Søren turns away from me and looks out the window as we speed towards home. The lights are so pretty as they flash by. Now I see my life with Søren flashing by, and ending up who knows where. I am a disappointment, he will just find another woman to play with. I know I mean nothing to him. I always expected this day to come, when I would be dismissed without a backward glance. Hot tears leak out of my eyes. I don't know why I give a damn, but I do. I am miserable.

We ride the rest of the way home in silence, but Søren surprises me by holding my hand. He still won't look at me. Exhausted, I take a shower and fall into bed. Alone.

~~

Andris thinks he has bested me, but I will win. I always do. I am furious that he put his tiny wrinkled cock in my Ginger. How could he have satisfied her? Maybe I shouldn't have hurt her the night before, it isn't right not to let her be satisfied too. I assumed she would put up with it. Ginger never ceases to surprise me.

I lift Ginger out of bed and take her to my special room. She barely stirs while I carry her. I enjoy watching her breathe, her pink luscious lips slightly parted. Before she can wake up, I sit her on the bed and spread her thighs. Quickly I bind her wrists behind her neck, and snap metal cuffs on her knees that are attached to pulleys. I control how wide I want her. I prop her up on some pillows so she can watch the show.

"Søren, what are you doing?" Ginger mumbles.

When she looks down she is instantly alert and starts to struggle, but it is in vain. I set up my fucking machine in between her legs. Screwing on the fattest dildo I have, I lube it up and set it on slow. It eases into her gaping cunt nicely.

I apply the small leather crop to Ginger's cute little clit, it's trying to hide from me.

"Owwww!!" Ginger screams, which is sweet music to me.

"Darling Ginger, you need a lesson. I am the only one who can truly satisfy you. Sometimes I am going to take you for my pleasure alone, that is the way it is. You will have to accept that you belong to me, and I can use your pussy and mouth and ass whenever I feel like it. You have been such a slut tonight with Andris, and I know you liked showing off your tits and ass to the rest of the men at the party."

"Søren, stopppp it, oh my god, ohhh myyy goddd mmm uhh what the hell is this machine, ohhhh it's so thick, I can't handle it, ohhhh yessss" Ginger moans.

I lean down and suck her clit into my mouth while I angle the machine upwards. I capture her hot button with my teeth. Ginger stops thrashing. Her eyes are wild, staring at me, she is holding her breath. I flick it with my tongue, it is swelling up nicely.

I get up and circle around behind her. Climbing on the bed, I unzip my pants and feed her my long hard prick. She tries to buck off the bed and twist away, but I grip her long beautiful hair and hold her to me. Sliding in and out of her hot sweet mouth, I start to feel better about what happened tonight.

~~

Søren is stuffing my mouth with cock, I want it so bad, but I am still mad at him. The constant hum of his fucking machine is driving me crazy, I have never seen anything like it. The steady rhythm is making my cunt wetter and hotter with each stroke.

He alternates between slapping my tits back and forth, and twisting my aching nipples.

"Do you like that, my little whore? Do you like getting fucked by a machine? Do you like a big fat cock forced in your wet slutty cunt?" Søren hisses into my ear.

I can't reply because he is easing his dick into the back of my throat.

"Open up babe, suck it, squeeze my dick, that's it, mmmm so tight and hot. I can't decide if I like to rape your mouth or your pussy better."

His dirty words send me over the edge, I am falling, exploding, shattering into pieces. Søren pulls his cock out of my mouth and I howl and whimper through my orgasm.

"Søren I am your little slut, I will always belong to you, you are the only one I want." I am begging, making a fool out of myself, but I don't care.

He pulls the machine away from me and plunges his steel-hard cock into my hot creamy pussy. Rubbing my clit with his thumb he fucks the hell out of me. Rams me over and over while his icy eyes flicker with anger and desire, boring into me.

"Don't forget your place, Ginger. I see that I have to remind you often."

Søren grips my ass and plunges into me deeper at a downward angle. I coil up inside tightly. I have never been fucked like this and he triggers another orgasm. My pussy sucks at his cock for dear life while it ripples and spasms on him.

"Nooooooo I am cummmming again," I moan in a high pitched voice.

He won't stop, and bending forward he pulls my nipples and shakes my tits.

"Look at these huge obscene tits. You flaunt them for every man, making their dicks hard. Your plump whore tits are MINE. I will clamp them, twist them, tie them up, squeeze them together and cum all over them," Søren snarls.

Releasing the cuffs on my knees, he flips me over, and slides that fucking machine back into my dripping wet cunt. I feel the cool squirt of lube, and Søren is probing my ass, pushing and pushing. I lift my ass up to him, I knew this was coming.

"You want me to fuck your ass, don't you Ginger? You like me raping your tight little ass. The problem is, it isn't rape when you are waving your hips at me like a horny bitch in heat. Say it, Ginger, tell me what you want. If you don't, it stops right here," Søren demands.

His hand comes down and spanks my left cheek repeatedly. This just makes me hotter. He increases the pressure and holds still, waiting for my reply.

"Yesss, fuck my ass, fuck my tight ass, rape me, own me, use me. I want it I need it oh god yes fill me up," I whine and whimper.

Søren complies readily and works his cock into my ass, he has never taken me here. He is actually groaning with pleasure. I would gloat about that but I am too busy getting my holes stuffed. He is in all the way, he pulls out all the way, but before my ass can snap shut he plunges in again.

He stabs me again with his cock, while the machine takes care of my pussy. My eyes roll back, I can just about reach my own hair and I yank hard. Søren is piercing me, marking me as his. He spanks me faster and fucks my ass harder. When he reaches down and pinches my clit I lose it.

"Godddddddammmmnitttt I am cummming again," I scream.

Laughing triumphantly Søren shoots his hot seed deep into me and won't stop pinching my poor swollen clit.

"This," he shouts, "is what my little whore needs! You will always be my little bitch, Ginger!"

GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers