Girlfriend in Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie," Mrs. Lawson said, after another couple minutes, "I like your style. You will hold him to it, right?"

"Yeah," Katie said, slightly distracted.

"Well, what do we do with him now?" Mrs. Lawson asked. "If he was a man my age, he'd be asleep on that floor instead of just kneeling and catching his breath. I'd like to see that dick nice and hard again very soon. How do we make that happen?"

"Um..." Katie mumbled. Again, we could hear labored breathing, as Katie was still deep in her fantasy of me as the nude mascot of her all-girls dorm.

"Katie, I kept meaning to ask you, you did stay dressed the whole day while you had him traipsing around nude, right?"

"Huh?" Katie sort-of replied.

"He was nude and you were dressed and, I assume, are still dressed, as I am, yes?" Mrs. Lawson pressed.

"Um, yeah," Katie said, sounding slightly annoyed.

"That idea might get him hard again soon, you know, him nude and you clothed," Mrs. Lawson said, and did something she hadn't done since my time with her began: she winked at me. With that I stood up, keeping my arms at my sides, a location with which Mrs. Lawson seemed content. "But it won't be soon enough for me.

"You see, I have a hunch that he gets very excited not only when he strips for you, but when you strip for him, is that right? In person, on the phone, whenever." She looked over at me and I nodded fervently.

Katie was in a haze. "Yeah, he loves me to strip for him before sex. Whenever we've gone out somewhere nice, and I'm in a dress, once we get home he has me take off all my underwear first so that..." (she paused again, taking a breath) "once I undo the dress, it falls to the floor and I'm standing there naked." This was the first time Katie had talked about something 'I had her do' rather than vice versa, and Mrs. Lawson noticed that I had begun to harden again.

"And on the phone?" Mrs. Lawson asked. I was now nodding with my whole body, which Mrs. Lawson appreciated.

Either Katie had given up getting-off or she had accomplished it quietly. Either way, she responded a little testily: "Why do you want to know?"

"I was thinking," Mrs. Lawson commented, "I am the key to your happy reunion, no pun intended. Now, my happiness depends entirely on our nude friend John here getting hard again, and I mean right now. And I think whether that happens depends entirely on you getting naked, and I mean right now."

A pause. "Really? Do I have to?" I was getting harder by the second listening to Katie's reluctance.

"Yup," Mrs. Lawson confirmed, smiling. "Strip. All of it. He's completely bare-assed naked in my kitchen and now you're about to be completely bare-assed naked at your parents' house. Give us the visual: First what are you starting in, then each item as it comes off. John will tell me what you look like in each state of undress." Then Mrs. Lawson scribbled on her notepad again: 'Will she really do it?' I nodded; as I had said earlier, Katie is very honest about what she's doing on the phone, and she wouldn't tell me she was stripping if she wasn't actually doing it.

"This is crazy, I'm in a blue t-shirt and denim shorts, bra and panties, no socks or shoes."

"John?" Mrs. Lawson prodded.

I spoke for the first time in what felt like hours. I said that Katie was very beautiful, both naked and fully dressed. She was about 5'2", with dark black thick hair, remnants of Italian ancestry. Dark brown eyes and a very cute smile, slightly mischievous.

"Continue," Mrs. Lawson commanded.

"Hold on," Katie said, and we heard what sounded like the phone being put down. "Okay, I'm back. My shirt is off now, it's on the floor. My bra is white, simple cotton, a little lace. It's a little cool in my room now." Katie was well-rehearsed in this as she had been doing it for me all summer. Mrs. Lawson looked at me.

I said Katie had beautiful breasts, but Mrs. Lawson shook her head. She only wanted to know about the image at present. I said, Katie's stomach was flat but soft, that it felt incredible to lay my head on it. That seeing her in just a bra was a huge turn-on. Mrs. Lawson nodded at me and licked her lips again, confirming that I was back to full-flag status.

"Should I keep going?" Katie asked. I was afraid Mrs. Lawson would say no since she had achieved her goal: I was hard again for her viewing pleasure.

"Of course," Mrs. Lawson replied.

"I can't believe I have to do this. Okay, my shorts are unbuttoned, unzipped, and now down at my feet. I've kicked them across the room. My panties are simple, bikini-cut, also white. Can I get under my covers, I'm really cold now?"

"Certainly not," Mrs. Lawson said, noting the positive effect that Katie's discomfort was having on me.

Mrs. Lawson knew that Katie would obey. At first she probably had thought Katie was exhibitionistic (as she had quickly realized I was), although I knew Katie was in it for the key. She signaled to me to describe the current visual of Katie.

I told her Katie had great legs. She was a dancer and a soccer player, so her calves were solid and sleek. That her thighs were without flaw, and when she trapped me between them I knew I could die happy. All this romantic stuff had started to deflate me, and Mrs. Lawson made a face.

"I'm unhooking my bra. Three hooks in back. Okay, it's off my shoulders and down my arms and onto the floor. I'm freezing right now, my nipples are like bullets."

Again I started with how beautiful her breasts were, and again Mrs. Lawson cut me off. "That's so clinical.. You want her, I can see it in your eyes and in your dick. Tell me about her."

Yes, I said, Katie's got phenomenal tits. They're D-cups and they cause guys around campus to turn and look. Half the time we're together I just stare at her tits like a fucking idiot, I can't get enough of them. [Again, a look from Mrs. Lawson. Apparently I was an exhibitionistic romantic, who knew?] Her nipples point-out about half an inch when she's excited, and her tits mash together perfectly when I'm pounding on top of her. When she's on her back she sometimes pushes them together to make a tight little valley that I love to lay my dick in.

Mrs. Lawson was smiling, mostly because I had started to throb again. We heard Katie moan a little as she went for the last piece.

"Okay, I've got my thumbs in the waistband of my panties. I'm pulling them down and now the material is off my pussy and my ass and I feel a cold breeze on my lips. I'm pushing them down, bending over but keeping my legs straight. Someone behind me right now would see my bare-ass and my pussy lips bare and inviting. My clit is throbbing and I need to be touching it again very soon. I wish you were here, John, you would fuck me so hard. You'd take that big cock and ram me with it, I can almost feel you pounding me. I'd love to leave my panties around my ankles, like we do sometimes at school. Bent over the desk and lightly bound. You remember?"

It was clear Katie had started another round of fingering herself, which made me think the panties had been forgotten at her ankles or across the room, either way totally irrelevant. My erection was throbbing again, and as I went to describe her, my voice cracked. Mrs. Lawson cut me off again, this time with no indication as to why.

We listened to Katie going at it for what could have been the second or third time that phone call. She kept moaning, saying "I'm still bent over, so good" and "fuck me, fuck me now," and as she was clearly getting close Mrs. Lawson grabbed my erection firmly and signaled for me to speak.

I'm fucking you now, baby, I said into the phone. I'm pounding your cunt...

... and Katie came with a less muffled shriek this time. Mrs. Lawson was softly stroking me, but knew enough to keep me far from climaxing.

"Thank you, Katie," Mrs. Lawson said, after Katie had calmed down. "You have no idea how much I have enjoyed talking with you. Keep him nude and hard at school, would you?"

"Yeah..." Katie slurred, clearly drowsy.

With perfect timing a car honked from right outside. At first I thought I was going to die, thinking my folks were back at my house, but as Mrs. Lawson looked out the window I realized it was at this house.

"Yes, my daughter Daphne just got home. If you don't mind, she and I are going to play with your totally nude boyfriend for a little bit longer. And since you got him hard again for me, your part is done. You can redress, if you want--he's the only one that needs to stay nude. If he keeps up his end ([looking directly at my erection]) then he'll make it home in time and you'll see him nude in your dorm room in a few weeks.

"By the way, Katie, I do hope you'll come visit his family soon. I would look forward to getting to see you too." And with that, she disconnected the call.

"You, stay here," Mrs. Lawson said, back in her role commanding me. "Maybe I should find a bow so Daphne can see the present I have gotten her. Actually, no, let's get you back in that soccer stance I found you in. You know, hands in front of your dick. Lord knows you'll be embarrassed soon enough with the things I have planned for you..."

And with that she headed to the front door, ready to greet the next woman who would be keeping me naked.

12