All Comments on 'Glory Leads to More'

by pratychook

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice story

Nice story! Made me horny as hell, just wish it were longer. I wanna be the one getting my ass slammed by some total stranger in the dark. Have that big cock ripping deep inside of me, over and over again. And then shooting my bored out asshole full of hot sticky cum! WOW! And then I`ll suck the cock clean of my ass juice and his cum. And beg him to fuck me again! Fuck I`m so horny. I wanna be fucked all night by big hard cocks 20 or 30 wouldn`t satisfy my hot asshole. Write more gloryhole stories please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice

This made me horny and hard. I want to suck a cock and get slammed in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
pantyhosed glory hole.

I am so hot i am going to take my pantyhosed arse across the road to the adult bookshop and push it against one of the holes in the booth and hope someone pushes their hard cock through the hole and push it into my pantyhosed hot hole...mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hole

good story cock in my hand jerking off would like a cock in my mouth filling it full of cum help me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HORNY AS HELL

made me as horny as fuck. cant wait to get fucked up the ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hosed arse

i dont know if it was the guy who wrote here before but i was in an adult bookshop in Sydney in a coin booth when i heard the door next to my booth open.A hand came thru the hole in the wall, i placed my hard cock thru the hole and then a hand grabbed my cock and started to rub it over what felt like nyloned arse.I pulled back and then peered thru the hole and saw a pantyhosed arse pushing against the wall.I grabbed a condom and pushed my cock thru the hole..again the hand and then my cock was guided to the pantyhosed arse.It was greased and i pushed slowly at first then really started to fuck hard,man could this guy take it.I went at it for about ten minutes then couldnt hold any longer and let my cumm go.The guy pushed back hard and took the lot and kept grinding his hosed arse on my cock.Whew best ive ever had.Been back again but he was not there, i am hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hosed arse in Sydney

Reply to your comment.Was it in Pitt ST ?I was there one day in a booth, pants down, just dressed in pantyhose,when a guy pushed his cock thru the hole.Nice,large, long so i stroked it for a while then stopped.I turned around pushing my hosed arse against the hole.Waited,then the cock came back thru, pushing against my hosed hole.I felt it,no condom, so i stood up and rolled a condom onto his cock,lowered my hose at the back and bent over guiding the cock to my hole.He got the message and slowly pushed forward until the cockhead popped into my hole.Then he thrust up into me and with 2 thrusts was deeper into me than any cock before.Then he fucked fast, then slow then fast until i could take no more and my cock sprayed my pantyhose clenching around his cock and making him cumm up my hole.Fuck it was good, we rocked together for some time and then he slowly pulled out,making me have a second little cumm as his big cock plopped out of my hole.So, if you want more of the same,you know the place, just tell me time and date.I would really like you to stretch my hole and spray my insides again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love gloryholes

This story was hot and made me hard. I love gloryholes and I visit porn theatres all the time to suck cock & get fucked. Please tell us more stories. I am like you in that I like sex with both men & women, but I truly enjoy reading about gay sex because it's so exciting. Please tell us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous