Go The Distance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inhaled a long breath, one of my greatest fantasies was about to come true. So long I've waited to hear him ask me that, to watch him slide his cock into Anna's tight body while I watched and fucked myself in time to his deep, hard thrusts.

I exhaled slowly and answered, "Fuck her in the ass, master. I know you love taking her like that and I want to see it. Please."

Max smiled. "Good, Sade. You've learned alot."

A huge sense of pride tingled under my skin and I smiled. Anna smiled too and spread her legs as Max positioned his cock between her pussy lips. I held my breathe and bit my lip waiting for the moment to come when he plunged deep inside. It didn't take long. Grabbing Anna's hips, Max thrust deep, impaling his cock far into Anna's pussy. We all moaned at once, filling the room with sounds of prolonged passion. I kept my hands behind the chair, fiddling with the chain hanging from the cuffs.

I pulled hard, as Anna bounced up and down on Max's cock. She squealed as she pinched and pulled on her nipples. Her long hair flowed around her in dark waves. Once Max's cock was wet enough with Anna's pussy juice, he pulled out and positioned himself at her tight, puckered hole. Slowly, he pushed into her and Anna sank down on a low moan. Max groaned with the pleasure and I pulled on the chain harder fearing that if I moved, I'd mess up the hot scene before me.

Max commenced to fucking Anna in a fevered pace. I watched his cock disappear into her ass constantly and slowly I let go of the chain. I felt a strong pull towards them and slowly I sank down from my chair, forgetting about the consequences that I may suffer from disobeying Max's wishes. I crawled toward Anna, who was unaware of my sweet intentions as her eyes were closed from pleasure. Slowly, I crawled until my face was mere inches from her pussy.

She sank down on Max again and thrust her hips back and forth in a slow grind. I took that opportunity to thrust my tongue between her pussy lips, lapping at her wet slit. I moaned as her juices filled my mouth with their sweet taste. Anna wailed and grasped the back of my head, pushing me deeper between her legs. I knew what she wanted but I wanted her to ask, I wanted her to feel that she could ask me anything, that she could tell me anything.

She continued to pull me closer but I resisted. "What do you want, Anna?"

Her eyes popped open and she looked down at me, passion and desire weighing down on her eyelids. She didn't answer but moaned instead as Max thrust deeper, moaning Anna's name.

"What do you want?" I repeated. Bringing up a finger, I pushed it deep inside her then pulled out and circled it around her clit.

I toyed with her and she finally opened her beautiful mouth and said, "Fuck me, Sade. Now."

I smiled with immense pleasure and dove in, sucking her clit into my mouth and biting down on it. Her hips jerked against my face and she cried out. I thrust two fingers, then three, then four deep inside her. She moaned loudly and jerked again before cumming all over my fingers and mouth.

Max pounded harder inside her. I could feel the contours of his cock against my fingers and I still pressed on, fucking Anna with much vigor. I sucked her clit harder and she came again, pushing my face deeper into her wet pussy. I moaned as her taste flooded my mouth. Max groaned louder and with my fingers deep inside Anna's pussy, I pressed them against Max's cock as he fucked Anna's ass harder and faster. I felt like I was intensifying his pleasure along with Anna's and soon Max growled before spurting his cum deep in Anna's ass.

They both groaned and I pulled away from Anna, licking her juices off my fingers. I watched their faces, masked in sweet pleasure. Their breathing was labored and I watched as they righted themselves. It seemed as if their hearts and lungs worked as one and soon they smiled down at me, their slave, willing to do anything they asked. What a beautiful couple!

12