Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larisa looked fucking... breathtaking. She stood there completely naked now, her perky nipples standing at attention. Her dirty blonde hair cascaded down her head, lying on her shoulders, complimenting her tan skin. Her body was so toned and tight, showing no imperfection at all. And she was so fucking horny now, her nipples hard, her pussy wet, her breathing heavier. "You're so... beautiful love," I spoke quietly, adopting her lingo.

"You make me feel beautiful." We were pressed against each other, our bodies glued to one another's. She brought her hands to my belt now, wanting to remove my pants. Larisa moved her head next to mine, allowing her to look down at what she was doing, letting our faces touch. She pushed her head back and forth so that our cheeks rubbed together. As she unbuckled my belt, she quietly moaned in approval of her own actions, and then went for the zipper on my cargo shorts. She looked back up at me, flashing me an incredibly wicked smile, slowly running her tongue over her bottom lip. She turned me on incredibly as she looked into my eyes. Then, her gaze returned to my pants.

Larisa took her hands and slid them into the front of my pants, pushing them to my hips, rubbing the back of them against my rock hard pole. She gently pushed my shorts down, looking into my eyes the whole time, with that innocent girl next-door look of hers. I craved for release from her. I was so incredibly aroused, my giant cock poking straight out like a steel rod, and I needed her to let me come. My pants fell down around my ankles, leaving me standing there in my boxers with a tent pole inside it. Larisa dropped to her knees, the large protrusion in my pants pointing towards her beautiful face, pushing against the front of my boxers. She took hold of my underwear and pulled them down next, my upward aimed erection pulling against them as they moved in the opposing directions.

Finally, my cock was free from constraint and stuck straight out towards her mouth. "Mmm," I heard her whisper. I took one step out of my pants so Larisa could toss them away. As I lifted my foot I leaned forward and my raging boner pressed against Larisa's cheek.So my aim was a little off. She moved the clothing out of the way, throwing it on top of hers. She stared at my member for a few seconds and licked her lips, struggling not to let herself satisfy her needs. It seemed that she wanted to taste me as much as I wanted to taste her.

Instead of teasing me and kissing my body like I did to her, she just stood up, making me want her even more. She pulled me in for an embrace, wrapping her arms tightly around my upper body. This produced such an amazing feeling... my rock hard cock pressed against her lower stomach, her wet pussy rubbing against my leg, her breasts squashed against my chest. I moaned into her ear as we stood there holding each other. "Mmmm."

"Let's lay down," she spoke softly. I let go of Larisa and turned to my bed, pulling the covers down.

"Ladies first," I said as I held up my big ass comfy blanket, helping her get under it. She crawled into her proper section of the bed, the left hand side. I followed her, snuggling against her. Larisa stuck her foot out from under the blanket and kicked the air conditioner button to the on position.I taught her that you know. The using the foot to turn it on. She took to it quickly. She was so talented. Her parents... well I'd be proud if I were them. She pulled her leg back into the warmth of the comforter. "So, now what?"

"Now... you hold me." I ran my hand over the side of Larisa's cheek, brushing her hair back. I leaned over and wrapped my arms around her. She followed in suit, her hands grasping my back as she held on to me. "Mmmm." Our arms locked around one another, our legs tangled together, and our bodies rubbed back and forth against each other's. I felt my stiff cock pressed against her inner thigh, practically touching her yearning pussy. Our private areas were so friggen close to each other's. She was right. This was incredibly sexy and arousing.

"Oooh," she moaned in pleasure as I shifted, causing the shaft of my penis to slide against her pussy lips. I felt Larisa lock her legs shut, keeping my member in place between her thighs. I started to gently kiss her neck once again as we lied in bed together, completely naked and attached. "Mmm lover."

I tingled with delight as Larisa's clad body rubbed against mine. We weren't having sex, but the eroticism of this act was much more intense. We desperately wanted each other, like animals feeling the need to satisfy their most primal urge. Larisa grinded her body back and forth into me, her pussy rubbing against the length of my throbbing rod. I was praying for it to slip inside her, even if just for a moment. "God Riss. Was this what you had in mind?" I asked, panting slightly.

"Ohhhh, yeah. Pretty much," she responded as she dug her nails into my back. "Hold me tighter. Hold me close," she whispered.

I squeezed Larisa tighter against me, my palms taking a handful of her soft tender tanned flesh. She held onto me like a life vest on the Titanic.Or like my hand on my dick during that scene in Titanic.What can I say? I was young and there was nudity. I could feel her hardened nipples poking against my chest as we rocked back and forth, having quasi sex. The wetness of her cunt made for a perfect lubricant as my prick slid back and forth against her, like a giant saw cutting into a log. We did our best to control ourselves as we teased one another. We both wanted to make passionate love to each other, but holding back would just made it that much more intense and mind-blowing when it did happen.

I slid one of my hands down Larisa's back, massaging it on the way down. I started to run my fingers over her sacrum, the little area right above the butt, near the base of the spine,or as I like to call it, the "Bermuda Triangle of Lust." I tenderly applied a little bit of pressure against it, causing her body to shudder as I hit another one of the erogenous zones of her body. My other hand was busy running through her silky, shiny hair. My fingertips grazed over her scalp as they ran through the golden brown locks.Apparently massaging the scale releases endorphins. Thank you Internet! "Oh God, Matt. Aaah!" she yelped as she grinded herself against me. Pleasure was running throughout her body as we acted naughtily in my bed. "Where did you find out about that??" she asked with excitement in her voice.

"Internet," I mumbled as I kissed her neck some more.

Larisa ran a hand over my ass as I pumped myself against her. Her fingers gripped into my butt cheek and she pushed me deeper between her legs and against her. "Riss. God baby. You were so right." We were basically dry fucking porn start style now. I pulled my head back from against her shoulder and brought it to the front of her face. I quickly leaned in and planted my lips on hers, kissing her passionately.

"I... Uhh... I know. We... we really should... stop before... you come," she said in between kisses. Our tongues slid against each others, gently probing each other's mouth.

"Before I come?"Psssh. Who'd she think I was? She was like the stripper who put the satin jizz cloth on my lap, like she was THAT good at giving dances."I think we should worry about you as well," I said as I thrust my prick against her clit a few times. Her eyes rolled back as she tightened her grip around my body.

"Maa...!" she moaned loudly, feeling the stimulation against her little bean in the burrito.I'll show her who'll come first.

"But, I guess you're right," I said, interrupting her. I was getting close to coming.Whatever.It wasn't just the stimulation to my loins, but the erotic and passionate act we were trying to refrain from doing that was going to put me over the edge. We leg go of one another's body and let a little space in between us. However, we were still touching a great deal. I started to rub the side of Larisa's face with my hand as I looked into her eyes. I saw nothing but pleasure and love in those big chocolate brown eyes.They were not a dark chocolate, but a nice milk chocolate... without almonds. There was so much life in her eyes.

I was still rock hard as I lied next to my girlfriend, stroking her face. Our breathing had steadied as we paused our hook up. "Matt, tell me about your first time."

"You mean sex?" I asked. I figured she would know a great deal about my first sexual experience, being she was there at the time. "Well, see... I seduced this famous girl with my charm and humor..." She just rolled her eyes and laughed slightly.

"Haha. Yeah, I'm sure you did... No. I mean the first time you masturbated. I'm just curious." She looked intrigued and more than willing to find out more of my sexual past.

"Well, all right. But only if you share yours."

"Deal." Larisa looked relaxed as she waited for me to begin story time.

"Okay. Um. I guess I was about eleven or twelve. This is right after we got the Internet. I had started looking up theSports Illustrated swimsuit issue, looking for pictures of the models. That was how I got started down that path. Anyway, after a few weeks of that, I moved onto the harder stuff... looking up Jenny McCarthy, who as you know was the co-host of MTV'sSingled Out."

"Mmmhmm," she said with a warm smile, getting the feeling my first batch of semen was all for Jenny.

"Well one night... it's like four in the morning... and I'm looking around and found out she was inPlayboy. So I memorize the address. So like a week later, I'm sitting on my one leg, looking at more pictures, shifting around normally... and I realize that my penis pressing on my leg felt really good. Well, I kept moving them a little, rubbing against myself."

"Interesting."

"The feeling was just..." Larisa pushed her thigh up against me, pushing it against my aching erection. I immediately was brought back to that day in sixth or seventh grade. The feeling of her leg on me opened up a flood of old feelings and sensations.

"Just like this?" she asked as she moved her thigh against my cock, up and down, sliding it back and forth.

"Hoooo God. Uhh, yeah." My eyes began to roll back a little as I smiled uncontrollably. "Yeah, pretty much... like that," I continued as she continued.

"And before I knew it, my body tensed up and out came my first load, all on my leg and the floor."

"Mmmmmm," she smiled devilishly.

"Not mmmmm that day. I thought I freakily pissed myself and I didn't know what happened. I quick ran and got tissues and cleaned up the mess. Then I sprinted to the shower."Dude I was freaking out. I had no idea what just happened. Just panic and sheer terror in my eyes at that moment.

"Hahaha." Larisa laughed hysterically as I told her of my masturbational final product paranoia.

"Hey! Haha. I didn't know what it was! So I washed up and thought, 'Wow. That was friggen awesome.' I did it a REAL lot for the first week or two. Haha. And uh, I been doin it ever since."Still a REAL lot.

"Hahahaha. Ohh. My poor Matty, scared of his own sperm," she teased as she leaned in and draped her arms over me, hugging me as her thigh and knee was still pressed between my legs. I knew she was kidding, so I just smiled back and let her kiss me for a few seconds. Our hands groped one another's bodies as we sucked on each other's tongues. And she was still working her leg against my manhood.

"Riss. Mmm your leg. That feels so good." It was gonna make me come all over her thigh if she kept it up.

"I know it does baby," she whispered, her face just an inch or two from mine.

"I want to come so badly Larisa," I pleaded. My balls tingled so bad, my body felt weak. It was getting really tough to hold it in as she kept stimulating me, jerking me off with her legs.

"I know lover. So do I. Not yet," she said as she held my cheek. "Look at me, okay?" she said, breathing slowly, trying to calm me down. Her touch and look were so soothing. It was working a little. I breathed in and out in time with her own inhales and exhales. I know Larisa wanted to come as well, almost climaxing as we dry humped before. "I haven't told you of my first time yet."

"Okay," I said as I scooted closer to her. "But real fast. Quick Jenny story you'll probably enjoy." My leg was now pressed against her slippery pussy as we both rubbed each other, hands free.

"Okay. Go ahead."

"Well, I started looking at pictures on the net, as I told you. I thought it'd be really good to print out pictures for... nothing more than the pleasure of looking at them at that point. This was before the first bust. Well one night, I didn't grab them all. One fell behind the printer."

"Uh oh."

"Yeah. Uh oh. How am I. My dad finds it the next day and calls me downstairs. He says he found a picture and I FREAK OUT. I'm like, 'One sec. I really have to poop.' So, I run to the bathroom... I don't have to go... but I stay there for about an hour. You know, hoping he'll just forget."

"Hahahahahaha," she laughed. "Awwwww love..."

"So my mom's knocking on the door asking if I'm all right. I'm just like yeah. Stomach ache. Finally when I came out, he just asked if I felt better. That was the end of that. He played it cool and didn't embarrass me."

"Hahaha. Oh Lord. Matt, that could only happen to you," she laughed. I had started to go soft as I told my story, having Larisa stop her leg movements against my cock as she laughed. However, she immediately resumed after the giggling died down.

"I was such a sexually awkward kid. But go on with your story," I said as I took her left arm and brought it to me.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I started to run my fingers against her skin, dragging the tips back and forth, occasionally working the palm of her hand in the same fashion.

"Just pleasuring you," I said with a smile.

"Okay." She responded the same way, with a giant smile. "And as for as sexually awkward as you were, I think I whipped you into pretty good shape. Don't you think?" she laughed.

"Not too bad at all."

"...Well, I was probably eleven or twelve the first time too. It was back when I was onAlex Mack," she said as I ticked the palm of her hand with my fingers, slowly tracing the tips of them up from her wrist to her elbow. "Mmm. That feels so nice," she whispered. "So yeah. I used to hang around with Meredith in her trailer."Meredith Bishop played her older sister, Annie, on the show."One day when I went to her trailer during lunch and I heard her moaning and whimpering. So I watched her for a minute from the doorway, not really able to see what she was doing. I didn't want her to catch me spying too, you know?"

"Mmhm. She was facing the other way?"

"Yep, and sitting up too. Well, I ended up sneezing and she caught me. So curiosity did its thing and I asked what she was doing. She told me she was masturbating and I had no idea what that meant. It just looked really fun. I asked her to teach me how because, well... it looked like fun."

As Larisa told the story, she closed her eyes from time to time, giddily grinning as she recalled the sensations and memory of her first self-pleasuring incident. It was beautiful to watch her face as she told the tale. "She didn't like get me naked and touch me. Sorry to disappoint you," she said, laughing a little. "Well, she told me how to do it and told me not to tell anyone where I found out about it. She didn't want to get in trouble somehow for my inappropriate acts."

I continued to rub my knee against her vagina as she talked, causing her to moan softly and whimper a few times. She was getting wetter and wetter as I stimulated her intimate area. Again, this was all hands free. "I did it for the first time, not really thinking about anyone. And I LOVED it Matt! I loved every minute of it! I gave myself an orgasm the first time. I did it every day since then. ...Pretty much every day. Mer told me other ways I could do it as the show went on. She was my teacher and I will always love her for that."

"Mmm. That sounds nice Riss." I couldn't help but think of Meredith and Larisa fingering their pussies in front of each other, watching the other get off, helping one another to come. I fantasized of Meredith teaching her all about sex, stripping her down to nothing, tenderly and lovingly showing the preteen girl all the pleasures a woman could bring her.

"This feels so nice lover. ...Touching you. You touching me," said Larisa, snapping me back into reality.

"It sure does baby."

"Mmm. You learned some new tricks love. The arm, my hair, the small of my back. God you were going to make me come if you kept that up... among other things." She had a giant smile across her adorable face, right under her plump nose which I found cuter every day.

"Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?" I joked.

"Well they're amazing tricks. God Matthew... you make me feel so wonderful. Your touch sends me to Heaven... every time."