Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Riss, you do the same for me. Every time I feel you, I could just... it's bliss... and it's ecstasy."

"It's not just that. You treat me so perfectly. You're what I dreamed of marrying when I was a kid. I love you for making me feel so... whole... and for making my dreams possible. " She was on the verge of tearing up... extremely happy tears. We climbed into each other's loving arms and once again embraced, holding onto each other so incredibly tight.

"Riss... I'm just trying to show you how much I love you. I know you do the same for me." She kissed me on the forehead, then on the nose, then finally on the mouth.

"I'm glad you know," she said. "This feels so nice Matt. The cool air. The warm blanket. The warm, naked, you," she added, bringing it back to my favorite subject: sex. I could feel my cock twitch against her leg as she said it, her voice getting sultrier with every word. "I love you so much Matthew. I always have."

"Larisa. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you more than anything in the world. I love how you make me feel."

"Aww. Matt," she said as she rubbed my arm, dragging her fingers across my skin. "I love every single thing about you."

"Riss, you've done so much for me... things I never thought could happen to me."

"And I never thought I could love someone like I love you," she said as she smiled a serious genuine smile. "We complete each other, love. We're going be together forever," she said, her voice getting lower.

"Forever," I whispered, our hands pressed against one another's face. She looked incredible in my arms. I gazed into her eyes, and she gazed back intently.

"Make love to me Matthew," she whispered softly, looking at me with all the love in the world. I didn't answer, instead just touching my lips to hers. It was the most romantic, sensual kiss we've shared to this point. Her hands ran through my hair and over my back. I cradled her in my arms as we lip locked, about to make sweet love to each other.

----------------------------------

Larisa slid her tongue around my mouth as she lied on top of me. We had been making out for a few minutes, running our hands over one another. She had her legs on either side of me, straddling me as I slid my hands up and down her back, massaging her sweet skin. The tip of my stiff dick pushed against her clit as my shaft rubbed between the length of her pussy lips. "Mmm. Love... The camera." The beloved video camera that captured almost all our sexual antics sat on the floor next to my closet, plugged into the electrical socket as its battery charged.

"Riss... would you," I moaned as she grinded against me, her stomach rubbing against my prick, still awaiting the privilege of slipping inside her.

"Stay there. I'll get it," said a third voice.

"Huh?!" we both said in unison, looking towards the steps. Larisa fumbled for the blanket, desperately trying to cover herself up.

"The door was wide open. I'm sorry. I let myself in." We had no idea anyone was in the house. We hadn't heard any one and our cell phones were silent, stuck in the pockets of our clothes lying in a messy pile. My cock remained as stiff as a metal pipe as we looked at the voyeur among us.

"How long have you..." Avril Lavigne stood on the landing of the stairs, leaning against the wall. She looked sexy as hell. She had on a pair of black cargo pants, tighter than the ones she wore the other day. The little pants were a mix of gothic and punk style, conforming to her body perfectly, showing off her tight little ass. She wore a baby blue tank top and her studded and rubber bracelets. Larisa wasn't in a hurry to cover herself up anymore, being it was only Avril Lavigne I looked at her face as she remained on top of me, resting her head on my chest, looking back at Avril with me.

"Yeah. My hair," she said as she shook her head slightly, tossing it back. It was lighter, more blonde, and parted more to the side. The larger side of the part still sort of covered her face a little, but it looked more glamorous and made her look older... sexier.

"You look beautiful," I said as I looked her up and down, pulling Larisa closer against me, showing my girlfriend I was still more interested in her.After all, sex with her was definite. Why waste it on a maybe. Besides, nothing like pressing your cock against one girl while picturing fucking another.

"You do. I love your hair," said Larisa, still horny, her hand still sliding up and down the left side of my abdomen, where Avril could see it.

"Thank you. I didn't mean to interrupt... I was just looking for you. It looks like you two were in too much of a hurry to close the door."

"Yeah, haha," laughed Larisa. "Sometimes we get like that." We had immediately begun to make out and fondle each other, forgetting to close up shop.No wonder my parents were afraid of me being home alone for an extended period of time. I just left the fuckin door wide open.

"I'll do the camera if you want?" suggested Avril timidly, not wanting to overstep her bounds. "...If it's okay with you both that is."

"Love?" asked Larisa, lifting herself up a bit, looking me in the eye. She knew perfectly well that I wanted Avril to stay and watch us fuck. ...Duh.

"It's fine with me." I could feel my cock twitch with excitement as I said it. Larisa felt it too, giving me a little smile.

"Okay Av. It's all yours," said Larisa. The singer picked up the camera and took off the lens cap, playing with it for a second.

"Okay. Pretend I'm not even here," she said as she moved towards us, popping out the camera's viewing window. I looked up at Larisa and stared into her eyes, running my hand through the hair hanging down on the side of her face.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you more," she responded as she smiled back at me.Now it's not that I have stage fright... I have really bad stage fright.Having Avril with us, watching intently as we made love to each other... I got a little bit nervous.'Oh man,' I thought. 'This is a lot of pressure. Is she going to join us? What are the rules here?' My thoughts of paranoia were halted by Avril's voice.

"Kiss her Matt," she whispered in that Canadian accent of hers, smiling as she watched the tiny camera monitor.Now that's what I'm talking about. Finally. Some direction.I slid my hand to the back of Larisa's head and pulled her face down to me. Pressing my lips against hers, I kissed her like I was the best lover in the world. I wasn't afraid and nervous anymore. I was in the zone.

"Mmmm," Larisa moaned we kissed. "I want you inside me Matthew," she whispered lowly. She leaned forward, moving up my chest, allowing herself to slide backwards onto my pole. I took my raging boner and positioned it, pointing it towards her waiting vagina. She slid her body down onto it, pushing herself back onto the head. It was Heaven on Earth as I got to feel her body take me in. She closed her eyes and silently gasped as she took more and more of me inside her. As usual, as soon as I was fully engulfed by her pussy, we remained still. "It always... feels better, each time," she moaned into my ear as she gently collapsed on top of me. Her head rest against my chest, lying on her ear, my groin pressed against hers.

Avril stood a few feet away, watching the look of joy on Larisa's face, seeing the excitement and pleasure behind her closed eyes. I lied still, feeling the walls of her hole squeeze my dick as it throbbed with desire. I looked over at Avril, staring into her dark makeup covered eyes. She smiled at me as she watched the little screen, slowly running the tip of her tongue along her lips, and then she looked up at my face. The stiff nipples at the end of her small perky breasts poked through her shirt. I didn't think she was wearing a bra. Avril smiled as she looked into my eyes, then quietly mouthed, "Fuck her." Larisa had no idea of our brief and silent conversation and cooed as she enjoyed the feeling inside her. Then, I slowly began to rock my hips back and forth, sliding in and out of her. My thrusts started slow, my member moving inside her only a few inches. Soon I was moving the fully lubricated seven and a half inches of myself deep inside her pussy. "Yesss lover," Larisa moaned as she picked up the pace. "Feels... sooo good."

Larisa sat up straight, still straddling me, my stiff cock still buried deep within her. The covers fell off her shoulders as she rode me harder and moaned, "Uhhh. Uhnn." She rocked her body back and forth across my groin, grinding against me as I held her by the hips, helping her keep her balance. It felt so good to finally be inside her after all the teasing that went on that day. I moaned as we fucked gently on the bed.

"Aah. Yeah. That's it." I slid my hands up her waist to her tittays, rubbing and squeezing them in my hands. Her nipples poked against my palms as I worked her chest, grinding my hips up into her. "God Riss... keep doing that," I groaned as she moved her body back and forth in a circular motion. She placed her hands on the ceiling wall angled towards her as she sat atop of me, pushing herself downward, forcing me deeper inside her pussy. "Oh God." Her vagina totally swallowed my entire cock, my balls now

pressing against her ass.

Larisa's head hung down and her hair covered her face as she moaned over and over, quietly, enjoying the love making that would again be caught on film. "Mmmmm. Oooh. Ooh. Uhhnnnn. Yessssss."

Avril used the camera like a pro, zooming in and out, moving around to get different angles.I'm telling you... with this girl and this cinematography, this video would be amazing to anybody who saw it... except Larisa's mom. "Haaaaaaaaated it." But I'd give it two snaps and a twist. ...I don't know if anyone else caught the In Living Color reference.She walked up sort of next to me/behind me and squatted down, pointed Larisa's camera up at her, shooting her face, capturing the sensual smile half hidden by her cascading hair. Avril's face was right next to mine as she got the desired shot. I couldn't help but look at her as I fucked my girlfriend. 'Will she join in?' I kept thinking to myself. As if she could read my mind, the rock star smiled at me with those perfect sensual lips and winked as she continued to film the sex. As I felt her head press against mine, I felt my dick harden to a painful stiffness. I kind of nudged my cheek against hers as I fucked Larisa.

Avril slid her arm behind me and placed her hand on the other side of my head. She just smiled as she held our faces together, gently moving her fingertips through the hair around my ear and over my cheek. I got chills as she first touched me, not expecting her flirtatious gesture. But God did she smell so good. I could hear Avril moan ever so softly as she intently watched my thick pole disappear into the actress's smooth hairless pussy time and time again. Larisa looked up towards the ceiling and then back down, closing her eyes, as I involuntarily fucked her harder and faster, a result of the extra stimulation. We remained like that for about a minute before she moved again for a different vantage point.

Larisa arched her back and leaned backwards towards my feet. "AAAHH!! FASTER MATT! UHHNNNNN!! FASTER!" exclaimed Larisa as I quickened my pace, fucking her harder. I felt her grab onto my shins to balance herself as she leaned away from me. I thrusted my hips up faster and faster, slamming my cock into her pussy deep and hard. I pounded her like a jackhammer and grabbed her hips, pulling her into me, meeting my every thrust. "Maattthhewwww! Uhhnn. AAHH! OOH! YES! YES!! YES!!" Her perky breasts pointed up towards the roof as she grinded her wet pussy against me, her head falling all the way back. I was at maximum hardness now.

"Riss. Aaahhh. Fuck. Fuck yeah," I cried out as I felt a sudden burst of energy, using it to double my efforts. I felt Larisa's thighs squeeze against me like a clamp, tightening her grip as not to slip off of me at the current speed. I was the mechanical bull she was riding. I reached forward and began to rub her clit as I penetrated her again and again.

"OOH YESSS!! RUB MY CLIT! Jusssst... like that!" I pushed my thumb against her little pink bean and rubbed it like I was trying to get a pen mark off skin.

Avril moved behind Larisa, capturing her head on film, now appearing upside down. Avril leaned next to her and pointed the camera down at me, capturing the orgasmic look on my face as she began to touch my girlfriend. Her head was pressed against Larisa's much like it was with mine. Avril moved her right arm, the arm free of the camera, under the blonde's back, trying to support Larisa as she held her awkward position. Her hand appeared on the other side of Larisa's body, her hand cupping her breast from the side. Avril grabbed a handful of tit as best she could, squeezing and pinching it with her fingers. "AH! ...Mmmmmmm," Larisa moaned as the shock of other girl's touch turned to pleasure. The singer groped her body and Larisa leaned her head on Avril's shoulder. Larisa began to moan in the Avril's ear. "Yes baby. Aaahhh just like that!"

She responded by panting back in Larisa's ear, stimulating her orgasm even more. I couldn't tell if she was talking to me or not, so I kept rubbing her clit. Avril continued to fondle Larisa's breast, adding to her intense sexual pleasure. She held the camera steady, focused on me for a minute or two more before moving to the middle of us.

Avril zoomed in on my cock sliding out of Larisa's tight little pussy. Her juices reflected the incoming light from the window, making for a great shot I assume. As she held the camera as steadily as possible, her other hand moved to her own breast, squeezing it through her light blue tank top. She stared at Larisa's cunt intensely, squeezing herself harder as the seconds ticked away. "Unnh," she moaned softly, not taking her eyes off the vaginal penetration before her. Larisa and I both heard her moans as clear as day, even though she thought she was doing it inconspicuously. Larisa pulled herself back upright and then collapsed on top of my chest again. I slowed down the speed of my thrusts, allowing myself a bit of time to relax and lose the urge to come.Which I desperately needed, by the way.Larisa grabbed my cheek and pressed her lips onto mine. We kissed for a few seconds before she looked at Avril. She was fidgeting with herself, squeezing her covered tits.

"Baby, why don't you get more comfortable," she said to Avril, seeing how horny she became while watching us express our love. "Enjoy yourself," she continued.

"Okay Riss." She seemed hesitant even though she immediately agreed. She put the camera down on my desk, still having it fixed on us. Avril stripped off her tank top revealing two perky large B cup breasts. I really don't know the size. If she wore a bra I mighta stole it to better inform myself. She had small nipples at the tips of her mounds, like little pencil erasers. She unbuckled her black pants and slid them down her legs, leaving her only in a little pair of red panties. I noticed the front of her panties looked a little darker in some spots. She had gotten pretty wet as she watched the two of us fuck. Avril's body was amazingly fit. She didn't have an ounce of fat anywhere on her. God how I wanted to grab her little body and pull it in the middle of us. She stood there, now hardly covered as she ran her hand through her hair, looking at us timidly. You could tell she was a little shy.

"That's much better," said Larisa as she stretched out her hand towards the Canadian eh. Avril took a step towards her and felt Larisa grab her hand and pull her in close, yet still out of frame. Avril giggled as she felt my chick pull her head down and kiss her hard. To make it easier, the singer dropped down to her knees, putting their heads at a more equal height. The two women shared a deep open-mouthed kiss as I pulled Larisa tighter against me. I watched Larisa ram her tongue into Avril's mouth, where she willingly sucked on it in response. Larisa ran her hand through Avril's newly dyed hair as Avril held onto her face with both hands, not wanting to let go. Taking some initiative, I dropped one arm from Larisa's back and put it around Avril's waist, helping her get even closer. My palm held her the petite body in place, feeling her warm smooth skin. My cock jerked deep inside Larisa's pussy as I massaged the other girl's back gently. "Spit in my mouth baby," Larisa whispered as they kissed. She complied and let loose a wad of purebred Canadian saliva, letting it drip into her mouth as they still fiercely kissed. "Mmm," Larisa moaned as she pulled away from Avril and motioned for me to sit up.

I used all my abdominal muscles to sit up without pulling out of Larisa. Avril quickly picked up the camera and pointed at Larisa's face. As I got to the top of my movement, she slid her hand to the back of my head and pulled it to hers. She stuck out her tongue, with some of Avril's spit resting on the top of it. I took her tongue into my mouth and sucked it as she spit the rest into my mouth.This was so fucking sexy. Even if we weren't all having a threesome, I got to see Larisa Oleynik kiss Avril Lavigne and got to have Avril tape us and watch us fuck. Everyone else can go suck a nut because you got nothing on me.