Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My semi rigid cock immediately stiffened and became harder than a diamond,which if I remember correctly is crazy hard. Larisa slowly bounced up and down on my cock as we made out while sitting up. "Mmmm yesssss," she groaned into my mouth.

"Uhnnnn Risss. Yesss baby."

"This feels soooo good," she whispered. I slid my arms around her body and held her close to me. I cradled her head against the side of mine, holding her dearly. We slowed down our pace and looked one another deep in the eyes. Her mouth hung open and her lips trembled as my entire shaft plunged deep inside her and pulled out ever so slowly. "You make me feel so good Matthew," she said as her hand pushed through the hair on the back of my head. "Matthew... be a good boy and make me come."

"Yesss Larisa." I scooped her up, placing my hands under her butt, having her legs squeeze around me. I picked her up and gently laid her down on her back, still remaining inside of her.

"Show Avril how good you are. Show her why I love you so much," she whispered.All I could think was now there's some proof Avril Lavigne watched us have sex. Who else is named Avril? C'mon. C'MON!

I scooted up Larisa's sweaty body, resuming my thrusts. I started off slow and easy. The angle of my dick caused it to rub against her clit with each pump. Larisa began moaning softly, responding with gyrations of her own. "Aaaahh. Nnnnhhh. Uhhhhhnn."

"Hold onto me." I loved it when she grabbed on for dear life. It made me feel more needed and loved. It also made me hornier. She slid her hands over my skin, crossing her arms around my back, and gripped my shoulders with her hands. "Tighter Riss. Tighter." She responded by squeezing her thighs together, pushing against my waist. She dug her nails into my skin, squeezing me to get a better grip, causing me some pleasurable pain.

I started to buck my hips faster and faster, fucking her harder and harder. I could feel my prick push against the back walls of her cunt as she cried out in pleasure. "Aaahhh yes lover!! Don't... don't fucking stop!!" I pounded her pussy with my jackhammer of a penis. I could feel Larisa's wetness lubing up my cock more and more with each insertion, soaking it.

"Aaah FUCK! Riss!" I moaned. "Your pussy... so tight... around me."

"Gaaahhh. OH! OH! OH!"

"Tell me... Oh fuck... Tell me... you love me." Larisa closed her eyes shut tightly as I violated her hole with my love staff. She clamped down on my waist with her legs, wrapping them around me, her toned thighs pressed against my sides.

"Matt... hew. I love you. I lo... love you sooooo much. Keep... fucking me!!" she cried out between breaths.

"Are you... uh... going to come for me Riss?" I whispered into her ear. "You gonna come for your lover?" I pressed the side of my head against hers, placing her mouth right against my ear. "Tell me..."

"I'm... going to come for you... lover. I'm... I'm gonna coommee so hard."

"That a girl." I pushed into her harder and faster, sensing she was on the verge of exploding. She started panting like a dog as our bodies, wet with perspiration, rubbed against each other's. I looked at Avril out of the corner of my eye. She had a hand buried in her panties, fingering herself as she watched us. Her knees buckled as she pounded her box, trying to keep the camera steady. I watched the bulge in the front of her panties from her hand shift around as she slid a finger or two deep inside her, locking her eyes on mine as I watched her. "Be a good girl and come for me," I whispered into Larisa's ear as I looked yearningly into Avril's eyes.

Avril subtly nodded at me as her hand moved quickly in her underwear. With that I sped up and bucked my hips into Larisa as fast as I could, slamming my rock hard rod against the back of her pussy. My dick rubbed against her sensitive clit over and over as it slipped past her swollen lips. Larisa stretched her legs out sideways, opening up her cunt for my taking. I pushed her thighs towards the sides of the bed as I fucked her insatiably. She screamed out obscenities as well as my name as she dug her nails into my back, scraping them across my skin. I felt my skin rip from my body as her fingers left bloody marks across my back. "FUCK ME! AAHH! AAAAHHH! MATTTT!! DON'T YOU... FUCKING STOP! FUCK ME... WITH... UHNNN... GIANT... COCK! She met my movements with thrusts of her own, pushing me deeper into her. She once again wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed them together tightly. I loved it when she tried to hurt me. She once again dug her nails into the torn skin on my back even harder as she cried out, "YES! OH MATT! YESS!! KEEEP... FUCKING ME!!"

I stared at Avril as she fucked herself faster and harder with her skinny fingers, trying to mimic our movements, pretending it was me fucking her and not her hand. Her mouth hung open as she breathed heavily, giving herself a good workout. "Huh, huh, huh," she panted. I could see the girl's knees wobble back and forth. The camera started to shake like it wasBlair Witch. I wished that she took off the panties saturated with her own juices to let me see her get off to me and Larisa fucking. I could tell she was about to come very soon as well. I watched her for a minute or two as I tried to make Larisa orgasm all over my cock.

"Yeaah Rissss. Uhh. I wanna ... come. You feel so good... Aaaah." It was Heaven to fuck Larisa. I was so lucky to have her arms around me, feeling her crave me and want my big raging cock to please her. Her cries, her touch, her subtle tendencies during sex, they were enough to carry me across the edge. Her body shook in my arms more as I kept up the fast-paced rhythm.

"I'm... I'm gonna... COME! I'M... MATT... COME! PLEEEEEEASE. DON'T STOP!" she pleaded. She pushed my head up as she screamed out and then pulled it back down onto her mouth. With her eyes open, she forcefully kissed me. I watched the sheer ecstasy in her eyes as we massaged one another's tongue. "OHH! AHHH!! UHNNN GOD! Shit baaaaby! I'm sooooo... CLOSE!!"

"AAAH FUCK! Me too... RISSSS! Tell me... God baby. Fucking... TELL ME WHEN. ...Tell me when." I felt my balls tingle like crazy and cock twitch as I was on the verge of coming. I couldn't contain myself for too much longer. I looked over at Avril again. She had put the camera down on my guitar amp because she had a horrendous case of the shakes. She leaned against the guitar cabinet, draping one arm over it, leaning on her elbow as she pinched at her nipples with one hand and pounded her box with the other.

"Come! Come!" Avril mouthed in between moans, looking at me as she was about to explode. She looked like she was going to cry she was so hysterical with pleasure.

"AAAHHH MAAATT!!" yelled Larisa. She pulled my head towards hers so I would face her and not the girl in the corner. She looked at me, her eyes slightly watering. "Come inside me," she said shakily as her bottom lip quivered and quaked. She closed her eyes tightly and I slid my arms underneath her, pressing myself against her sweet little body. "NOW LOVER!! NOW!! COMMMMMEEEE!! AHAAAAAHHHHH!!" she screamed out into my ear.

Larisa's body spasmed greatly as she bucked herself up into me. I pulled her ass against my groin and exploded. "AAAAAHHHHH!! FUCK!! UUUHHHHHHH!!" I kept her groin against mine, keeping my dick buried inside her sopping wet pussy. Thick shot after shot of my spunk filled her yearning cunt. "RISSSSS!!"

Larisa's entire body shook as she exploded, her juices soaking my waist and balls. She screamed out in pleasure, hurting my ear. "FILLLLLL MEEEEEEE!! AAAHHH!! FUCCKKKK!! MEEEE!!"

Avril collapsed onto the floor as the orgasm seized control of her body. "Ohhhh FUCK!!" she screamed out as she fell sideways, shoulder first, sliding down against the wall. She had three fingers pushed inside her as her other hand violently rubbed her clit from the inside of her soaked red panties.

"GOOOD BOOYYYYY!!" Larisa cried out as she tried to push her hips away from and then towards my cock. I still held her tight against me as I came inside her, one hand under her shoulders and one under her waist, palming her ass. As I was almost done filling her cunt with my cum, I started to fuck her nice and hard again. My dick slammed in and out of her tight hole as I panted, shooting my DNA. I was totally out of breath, sweating and gasping for air. I did my best to pound her for another couple minutes with the exhaustion I was feeling.

"Risssss. Soooo goooooddddd. Aaaahhhh!!" I collapsed on top of her, completely exhausted. She just lied there still as a rug, panting as well. She held onto me as tight as a frightened girl would to her father.

"Sooo full... You're such aaa goooood boyyyy Matthhhheww. Goood boyyy." She closed her eyes and pulled me against her, her body slowly subsiding from her orgasm. My head was pressed against Larisa's right shoulder as I huffed and puffed. I opened my eyes and looked over at Avril sitting on the floor, her back against the wall. She had one hand in her panties, still rubbing herself as she calmed down. Her other arm just dangled down, limp, and her hand rested on the floor, her energy completely spent. She looked up at me with a relieved and exhausted look on her face.

After a few minutes, I rolled off Larisa and let her finally breathe. As I pulled out of her, I saw some of my cum dribble out of her pussy. She tilted her head towards me, looked me in the eyes. She took her right arm and moved it across my chest, placing her hand on my cheek. She smiled as she lied flat on her back, her arm resting on my abdomen. "You're the best lover I've ever had," she whispered. "You're my everything."

"I love you Larisa," I whispered back, still out of breath.

"I love you Matthew," she responded, her voice cracking. She moved her hand and wiped the sweat off my forehead. Avril sat on the floor quietly and inconspicuously. We could have easily forgotten she was in the room. "And you... Get over here," she said to the rested Avril, who could now stand on her own two feet. Avril took a few steps towards us and then stopped. She slid her hands inside her soaked panties and slid them down her legs, kicking them off to the side.I'll have to certainly pocket those later.She then walked in front of the camera, which was still recording, unbeknown to her, and stood next to my bed. I guess she forgot it was still on. That was awesome for me, being able to prove what happened in fact happened. Her pussy was amazing. The thin little wet lips were so beautiful. She had a tiny little neatly trimmed patch of short brown hair right above her cunt. Larisa reached over and grabbed the singer, pulling her into the bed next to me.

"Aaahhh," said Avril as Larisa leaned over me and sucked face with her. Avril ran her hand through Larisa's sweaty hair as the two locked lips for about thirty seconds. My dick was rock hard, being about three inches from this lesbian display.Sorry. This celebrity... lesbian... display. Larisa held onto Avril's head and broke the kiss. She pushed Avril's head down towards mine, trying to keep me involved. Avril greedily slipped her tongue past my lips. She raped my mouth with her tongue, slobbering into it, like she wanted to do the first day wet met. She grabbed my face with both hands as she cooed. Her tongue slid over my lips and then she gently bit onto my lower one, tugging at it for a second. I was so rock-hard now, having this second sexy celebrity pleasuring me. "Mmmmm," I whispered. She stared me in the eyes with a look of lust and desire, then kissed me again, full tongue. Larisa looked over at me and flashed a smile as she saw the other girl enjoying me, and me enjoying her... maybe a little too much. After a few more seconds of sloppy kissing, Avril pulled back and laid her head on my chest.

I ran my hands through her light brown hair as I looked over at Larisa. She draped her arm over me, resting her hand on my chest muscles. I unconsciously squeezed Avril tighter against me as I ran my hand through her newly dyed dark blonde hair. My girlfriend didn't notice my flirting with the other girl as she looked me in the eyes. She winked and then shut them for a few seconds, just relaxing and regaining her composure, still giddily grinning ear to ear. She looked as if it was the magical perfect sex of her first time all over again.

"Av. Your orgasm looked insane," I joked. She focused her eyes up at mine.

"Whenever I come standing up, I get weak in the knees. I have to lie down or sit... or something." Larisa laughed as she now rested her head on my chest as well. I put my free arm around Larisa and pulled her closer to me and my new close friend.

"Thanks for filming Avy," she said as she placed another small kiss on the Canadian's lips.

"Thank you for letting me... and letting me watch you two. I haven't had an orgasm like that in so long. I REALLY needed one."

"You're so welcome," Larisa responded.

"And thank you Matt... for everything." I didn't know what to say. It's not like I fucked her. Larisa expressed a really quick look of confusion from the musician's comment.

"I'm glad I could be of some help," I said, drawing her attention away.

"Love. You're the best at everything. I love you so much."

"I love you too Larisa. So much."

"You're still such a good boy," she said as she once again brought her hand to my cheek. She stroked it softly as she smiled a loving satisfied smile. "You tired me out. I could go to sleep."

"We could all use a nap," I said. "Av?"

"Definitely naptime," she giggled sexily.

"Good," I said. I leaned over and kissed Larisa for a few seconds and then she closed her eyes, awaiting sleep. Her head lied on my shoulder and chest, eyes closed, with a gigantic smile spread across her face. As I held my lover close to me, I could feel Avril wiggle herself against me. Her naked body was half on me, her legs tangled with mine. Her thigh pressed against my penis, much like before during the cuddling with Larisa. I put my other arm around her, pulling her close... probably too close for Larisa's liking. She took her hand and reached for the blue blanket lying in a ball at the end of the bed. Avril pulled it up and spread it over us. "Thanks."

"Thank you," she whispered as she kissed my lips once more time. It was a soft semi-long kiss. Her thin lips pressed on mine and I felt her hand slowly move from my chest, down my stomach. Her fingertips tickled my torso as they grazed across my skin. Larisa was halfway to sleep as Avril's hand reached my cock. She ran the back of her hand against my shaft, feeling it harden once again from her touch. "Hmm," she whispered as she tenderly wrapped her hand around my manhood, jut barely sliding it up and down on me. I was fully erect as she secretly fondled me. As if it was nothing unordinary, she let it rest in her hand as she kissed my chest for a few seconds, gently taking my right nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it tenderly, pulling it from my chest, and then let go.Is she going to jerk me off?Then, she closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift off to sleep.So much for my happy ending! I laid there, my throbbing dick in Avril Lavigne's hand, my heart racing, surrounded by two beautiful, sexy, naked celebrities. I pulled Larisa, my love, closer to me as she lay almost fully asleep... as Avril pulled herself even closer. "Mmm," Avril whispered, breaking the silence. "This blanket is so comfortable."

...Yeah. How are you.

----------------------------------

The summer carried on with its ups and downs. Apparently, Avril was very attracted to me and desperately wanted me to fuck her like I fucked Larisa the day we all played together. She tried to secretly seduce me that night and a couple times the next day. She finally succeeded.

I found out from Crystal's older sister that she had passed away a few days after my birthday. I was completely heartbroken when I found out. Never had I experienced pain like that before. I'm sure in time I'd experience worse. Larisa did her best to listen and comfort me in the days following the tragic news. Crystal would never get to hear all the wonderful things that would transpire that summer.

Avril had her concert a few weeks later and I got to have my fifteen minutes of fame. It was great to have Larisa to share the experience with. The three of us also shared one more experience, again, caught on videotape. By the way, Avril could be a director with the stuff she shot that first summer's night.

Work was work. I listened to a lot of my radio shows to pass the hours of boredom. Cheryl ended up getting fired for getting caught having sex with a worker like me from another store... that cheating slut. From what I heard through the grapevine, her husband wasn't too thrilled with his wife's antics, soon divorcing her.

Unfortunately, Val never got to come visit us. Her parents finally gave her permission to spend the summer in Europe with a few of her friends. She opted to do that, being she would surely see us the following semester. I could only imagine the crazy European sex she would have, and the crazy American sex we could have had.

Larisa and I lived together for the next few months, like a pretend husband and wife, without any major problems. Sure, we had a little fight here and there, but it was never anything serious. And you could imagine the makeup sex that followed each spat. I never thought it would feel that good to be with someone every day. We never got tired of being with each other. We learned a great deal about one another and how to make a relationship work as the months passed. We became better friends and our love for each other grew even stronger.

At the end of the summer, Larisa moved into her dorm at Sarah Lawrence University. It was a lot nicer than mine, but I guess when you're living at an all girl school, things are going to be cleaner.Women are the homemakers, after all. And in the case of gays, the homemaker was the one who took it in the ass.Her roommate was really beautiful and they both got along well. I found out that her roommate was also bisexual, making for a very fucking enjoyable semester for Larisa... and me whenever I ran a batch. After Larisa and I moved her into her new temporary home, I went back to complete my own senior year of college. We visited one another every chance we got... weekends, holidays... random weekdays. Nothing would keep us apart.

----------------------------------

And if for some reason you felt that the conclusion to the story wasn't as grand as part one, then this is for you...

And then Darth Vader says to Luke, "I... am your father!"GASP!!

----------------------------------

- # -

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

DEDICATION

Crystal, not a day goes by that I don't think of you and of how much I miss you. I would give anything to have just one more day with you.

C. M. F.

September 9, 1986 - May 30, 2004

You're always with me.

----------------------------------

First off, I'd like to thank Larisa Oleynik for being the most beautiful, gorgeous, adorable, and cutest girl I've ever seen. Without her, this story would never have been written. If by some chance she reads this, email me. =]

I'd also like to thank Avril Lavigne for her music that provides hours of enjoyment for me and countless others. It's also nice to jack to. She is a very talented sexy young woman who can be appreciated more after being seen live. Again, if by some chance she reads this, email me. =]