Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Cheryl and spun us around again, pushing her against the wall now. I took hold of her hands and pulled her arms up and out away from her, her body forming a Y. We interlocked our fingers tightly as I pinned her to the wall, pumping my rock-hard erection at her yearning, married cunt. I could smell her perfume as we continued to rape one another's mouth... as we dry fucked each other. "Mmmmm," she moaned through the kisses. I slid my hand under her thick right thigh, picking her leg up, holding it at my side. She angled her leg behind me as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders tightly, pulling us closer together in the back of the store. I forcefully pushed her off me and slid my hand up her shirt, violently squeezing her tit through her bra.

"Yeah. I went in the back and played with my cock. Then I came all over the floor. Is that what you wanted to hear you little whore? Is that what you want your employees to do?" I asked her as I assaulted her yearning pussy through her pants and groped her large chest.

"Yeaaah Matt. That's... exactly what I want," she said as she pushed her face back to mine, fighting to resume the kiss. She was moaning loudly as we slobbered on each other. She had one hand on the back of my head, pushing mine closer to hers as if she was trying to swallow it. I could feel the hard band of her wedding ring digging into my head.Hot.Her other hand was on my ass, following my lead as I pumped myself against her.This was so fucking hot. I was hooking up with my boss in the store. If that bell on the door went off, I was going to murder the customer on sight... after I blow my load.

"God you're such a fucking whore. Does your husband fuck you like you deserve? I bet he doesn't." I took my hand out of the district manager's shirt and slid it down to her waist, sliding it into her pants. Luckily, they weren't too tight, allowing me to infiltrate her pants with ease. I immediately felt her wetness on my fingers as I slipped my digits into her panties. 'Mmm. No hair,' I thought to myself as I explored this forbidden territory. "I'll fuck you like you need to be fucked." I rubbed my fingers against the opening of her slit, causing her to moan out in pleasure.

"Uhnnn. Maaatt. Fuck yes baby," she cooed as she bucked her hands against my fingers. "That's it. Finger fuck your boss's slutty cunt. Fuck it!" she commanded as she forced her tongue into my mouth again. "Fuck it like my worthless husband should." I slipped my two warm fingers into her cunt and pounded away. I fingered her for all she was worth...A job and something I could beat off to later on. "Uhnn. Aah! Aaah!" Cheryl yelled into my shoulder as her body shook in ecstasy.

"You gonna come for me? Huh? You gonna fucking come for me?" I asked as I fondled her tits forcefully and slammed my digits into her dripping hole. All she could do was bite down on my shoulder in an exclamation of sheer pleasure.

"MMMMmmmmmmaaahh!" she yelled as my shoulder muffled her screams. I slipped a third finger into her pussy as I felt her need to reach the point of climax.

"I bet you love to fuck young guys don't you Cheryl. Makes you feel younger, doesn't it," I teased her. "I want you to kiss me as you fucking come all over my young hand," I firmly said. Her body trembled as we acted inappropriately in this place of business.

"I... I make the... rules. Do you under... fucking understand me," she said as she grabbed onto my face with her hand, squeezing it hard, staring angrily into my eyes, tired of being dominated. She tried to choke me with her tongue as she gave a final moan before she exploded in her pants. "I'm... I'M... Uaaaahhhhh!!" she screamed as her body shook with the force of an earthquake... or a tsunami,if we're trying to stay current. Cheryl's leg was wrapped around my backside tightly as she held onto me for dear life. I was shoving my hand inside her tight hole as she bucked and jittered into my digits. "Aaah! Aah! Mmmm. Uhhmmmmm!" she yelped as her fluids released all over my hand. "I'm comminggg!!" It was as if Cheryl was pregnant and her water broke in her pants. Her juices completely soaked my hand and her pants, leaving them damp in that area.I hope she wasn't putting in fulltime hours today. That would get annoying with a wet crotch.

"That's it Cheryl. Come all over the employee-of-the-month's hand." I hadn't stopped sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy even though she already came. Her legs gave and she collapsed on top of me. I held her on her feet, up against the wall. She kissed me once more. Our tongues mingled in one another's mouth as she groped my body. I desperately wanted to fuck her, but this is not the time nor place.No. Seriously. Dawn would probably be back any minute. And I was in no hurry to fuck her too. But sometimes... Any port in the storm right?

I pulled my hand out of her pants, bringing it to my mouth, licking my district manager's juices off. "Mmm. Tastes... Tastes like I'm getting a raise this summer."

"Fuck. You sure will get a raise. I guarantee that," said Cheryl as I jammed my hand into her mouth.

"Taste yourself you fucking whore." She eagerly and yearningly sucked off the three fingers that I fucked her pussy with, running her tongue around them, sucking them hard, not taking her eyes off mine.

"When can you start?" she said as she pulled her head back, taking my digits out. She began to lick the wetness off the rest of my hand as I answered.

"Tomorrow," I replied.

"Good," she said as she fixed herself up. "And you're getting hired because I expect more of what just happened. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Ma'am. Hmm. I like that," she said.

"And you're gonna like when I fuck the shit out of you next time. I'm gonna rail you right over this desk," I told her as I slapped her ass hard. "I'm going to give you what your husband won't." I never got like this. I was in the zone today. Controlling women was never really my strong suit, especially with a boss. That was just crazy.

"Don't you tell me what you're going to do you little fucking prick," she sternly responded. "I'm still your boss and I'll tell you when and where we're going to fuck. And you are to tell nobody about this and whatever else happens. You got that? I swear to God I'll make you sorry if I get fired for fucking you," she warned me as she fixed herself up. We heard the door open and heard Dawn fiddling with the register, putting the deposit slips in their proper place. "Shit. She's back."

"Looks like we finished in the nick of time," I laughed.

"Yeah," said Cheryl. "Now go grab that box and bring it up front." I looked at her and just laughed. "I'm not joking. Bring that box up to the front of the store," she said, the Nazi in her taking over again, not expressing an ounce of humor.I just got owned.

I lunged at her and took a fistful of her long brown hair in my hand, pulling her head backwards, ramming my tongue down her throat once more as I squeezed her ass as hard as I possibly could. "Cheryl, next time... I'm going to fuck you and then come inside your cunt." I forcefully pushed her off me and turned to pick up the box.Now I'm doing some owning of my own. ...Who am I kidding. I talk a big game, but I can't back it up.I could tell she loved it, the struggling for power between us. She probably never had anyone match her dominating personality, either in business or pleasure. I grabbed the box of cookies and began walking to the front of the store when I felt Cheryl reach for my nuts and squeeze them tightly in her hand.

"You bastard. NOBODY does that to me," she whispered angrily and sexually turned on, tightening her grip on my nuts to the point of causing me a lot of pain. I felt her bite down on my neck hard, like a vampire as she crushed my balls. As my knees buckled, and I started to wobble back n forth, she let go. I huffed and tried to fight off the pain moving to the pit of my stomach. I paused for a moment as Cheryl straightened up the collar of her shirt, then continued walking out behind me.

"Hey Dawn," I said as I put the box down next to the register.

"Hey Matt. What are you doing here?" she asked.

"He was just getting rehired for the summer," chimed in Cheryl as she appeared from the back room.

"Oh," said Dawn in surprise.

"I think Matt will do a lot of good here this summer. Let's give him a raise too," she said as she looked angrily at me, being careful to make sure Dawn wouldn't see. It was a good thing Cheryl wore dark colored pants. You could faintly see her juices that poured from her pussy if you stared at them long enough. We all stood there making small talk for a few minutes before I made up an excuse to leave for home.

I excused myself and got in my car, sitting there for a second. My cock grew hard as I went over what just occurred, not even giving Larisa a thought. As I drove, I kept one hand on my dick, squeezing and massaging it until I got home, keeping it ready.

----------------------------------

When I finally got back to my house, Larisa was up and in the bathroom brushing her teeth. She was still wet, having not fully dried off after showering. "Where were you love," she asked me as she spit in the sink.

"Just getting my old job back," I said. I didn't want to tell her what happened. I should have. But I didn't want to. I was getting back the world's easiest job by any means necessary.And I didn't even bust. So it doesn't count!Matt = asshole.

"Good for you," she said, smiling at me through the mirror. "So what are you going to do now?" asked Larisa.

"I think I'm going to go upstairs and jerk off."

"Lovely." Oh boy did she seem thrilled with that response. "I'll have to come and lend a hand," she replied with a smile on her face, not believing me at all. "Don't start without me," she laughed, mocking me. But see, that's the kind of relationship we had. You have to work for it.

----------------------------------

I popped in myA Time For Dancing DVD and went back to my bed. It was one of Larisa's newer movies. She looked amazing in it, having hard nips for most of the movie.After all, the material of a leotard is quite thin.I sat on my bed, my back against the wall, and kicked off my pants.I wouldn't want to get them cum-stained would I, not knowing how to do laundry and all, as made clear by MUHHHTHER.I took out my semi hard dick and slowly stroked it, both watching Larisa on the TV and thinking of what I did with Cheryl less than an hour ago. The combination of stimuli brought my manhood to full attention in no time. 'Oh crap,' I thought to myself. 'I should record this as a surprise for her.' I moved over to the TV stand and turned the camera on, pointing it at the television to show what was on, and then at my bed. As I sat down again, I began relieving the sexual tension trapped inside the seven and a half inch long prison. I figured the video would be a testament to how hot I thought she was.

I didn't notice Larisa standing quietly in the doorway, watching me use her to relieve myself. She stood in the out of sight place for a minute or two, watching me flog my dolphin. Her hand slowly moved down her body towards her pussy, moving along the towel wrapped around her,my towel, hanging just above her breasts. "Mmm," I heard her moan. I looked over at her, continuing to stroke my rigid cock, not letting her break my concentration. "And what do you think you're doing?" she asked me, still lightly running her hand over her intimate area.

"I'm jerking off," I answered. "I told you I was going to." I could tell by her expression that she thought I was kidding when I told her what I was about to do.

"I can see that," said Larisa. "I meant with the video." She walked over to my bed and sat on the corner, the towel riding up her legs as she did so.

"Oh. Well I wanted to use a tape of the most arousing woman I could think of. So I put in your movie."Smooooth. Like Maverick in Top Gun. THAT'S RIGHT!! Ice...(teeth click) I AM dangerous. I tell you, nothing puts a guy in the mood for slow motion volleyball more than Top Gun.

"But I play a girl that dies of cancer." ...Yeah. ...How am I.

"... ...But you have hard nips through most of it," I responded, trying to cover my ass. I didn't know if she was just kidding around with me or not.

"Oh. I see," she said as she smiled. "Well, let me help you take care of that. Here. Move for a second."Phew! Larisa took my seat on the bed, her back resting on the pillow against the wall. As she sat down, she loosened the knot in the towel, allowing her to get more comfortable. "Come sit here," she said as she rubbed the area between her legs. I moved over, sitting in the middle of her two smooth, newly-shaven legs. "Lie back lover," she whispered in my ear. "Watch the TV... and let me take care of you."

Larisa moved her hand to my cock and gently wrapped her fingers around it. "Mmm. This is definitely better," I said. I relaxed as I leaned against her, letting my arms hang down at my sides. She put her other hand on me from around my waist, moving them both up and down on my Charlie Brown as she kissed my neck. I was in Heaven. My girlfriend was giving me a handjob and telling me to watch her on the TV screen as she did so.It was so awesome to have Larisa as a significant other. How many other guys can say they had this happen to them?

"Spit in my hand baby," said Larisa as she brought her hand up to my mouth. I did just that and she brought it back down to my rod and continued stroking, now having some natural lube. Her hands squeezed around my dick harder as she twisted them in a corkscrew fashion. I could hear the squishy sounds of the saliva on my dick as she slid her palms along the length of me. She stroked up and then turned her hand upside down, rubbing me that way a few times before resuming the standard batch method. I watched Larisa on the screen, lying in bed, rubbing her hands over her body, daydreaming about feeling the touch of a lover. At least, that's how I interpreted it. "Yeah Matt. Keep watching me." Larisa moved her left hand down and cupped my nuts, gently rolling them in her fingers.

"God Larissaa. It feels so good." She could feel my penis twitch in her hands, signaling I was close to coming. The hands on my member moved up and down, faster and faster, harder and harder. She was driving me insane. I took the remote and skipped to the chapter where she was in the shower, looking to change up the visual stimulation.

"Uhnn. Uhh. Mmm," she moaned in my ear, giving me some extra stimulation, some aural stimulation. "Are you going to come? Come for the girl on the screen. She's thinking about you Matthew, thinking about feeling your hands all over her body. She's fantasizing about your long... hard... cock, deep inside her wet virgin pussy." I was going to lose it. Between this and Cheryl, I was about to nut all over the place. She sucked on my neck, running her wet tongue up and down on it, causing my body to shudder in her arms. Her hand and soft lips felt so good on me.

"Larisaaaa," I moaned as I bucked my hips against her hands, fucking the vagina like object she made around my tool. My body shook as her hands jerked me off, moving up and down on my cock. Larisa put pressure on my shaft as she furiously masturbated me from behind. "I'm... I'm gonna come Larisa! Noowwww!!" My cock exploded in her hands. Warm salty sperm shot from my pee hole into the air. Stream after stream of thick ooze spewed into the sky, landing all over her hands, my cock, and my bed.

"Mmmm. Yes baby. Come for her. Be a good boy and come for her." Larisa's hands continued to travel up the length of my cock as she squeezed up towards the head, helping me shoot my load all over the place. She milked out the rest of my seed, using it as more lube as she continued with the handjob. "Mmm. That's a good boy. ...Such a good boy."

"Aahhhh. Shit baby," I moaned as my body slowly stopped trembling. "Mmmmm. Larisa," I cooed as my head fell backwards onto Larisa's shoulder. I turned it slightly, allowing her to kiss me easily. Her lips pressed against mine and we shared a soft and tender lip lock as the last bit of DNA was squeezed out of me. "Rissy..."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it baby." I collapsed against her body, lying there with my eyes closed as her hands remained on my now soft cock. "You came a lot lover. It's like you never came last night." 'Yeah,' I thought. 'There was a LOT of stimulation.' She fondled me a little more as we lied there on the bed. She ran her thumb over my slick pee hole as she watched and I listened to the movie she starred in, the movie I watched as she jerked me off. As I lied there covered in my own jizz, I felt more and more uncomfortable as the cancer talk dominated the screen.I'm one sick puppy... but the nips man. The nips.

----------------------------------

A few hours later, Larisa and I were hanging out in my room together. I was sitting in my beanbag chair playing my acoustic guitar.I craved a beanbag chair for two months before I got one. I enjoyed my friend's so much because it was broken in like a nice whore. New beanbag chairs suck. How are you. Larisa was lying on my bed, listening to me play. She looked adorable. She was wearing a pair of those cotton short shorts with a word spelled out across the ass. I had bought her a pair that spelled out my college's name, as a gift. Her legs went on for miles, distracting me as I played. She had her arm draped across her chest, slowly running her right hand over her stomach, grazing her skin with her fingers. She had such a peaceful look on her face, like an innocent child lying in a field of grass at a park. Her eyes were closed as a smile stretched from one side of her face to the other. She was perfectly content.

"That sounds really good Matt," commented Larisa through her fully content expression. I was playingThe Scientist by Coldplay, doing my best to sing along at the same time. Sing or hum, depending on if I knew the words. "It's so relaxing."

"Thanks hun."

"Hey Matt..." said Larisa, hesitating as if trying to develop some idea in her head.

"Yeah?"

"...I don't know," she said as she thought about it some more. "Let's do something." She had only gotten in last night, but I'm sure she was anxious to go out and do something, Jersey style. Larisa wanted to get a feel for the area, to drive around, to go shopping. I'm sure she really wanted to meet my friends too. She kept asking about them whenever we talked on the phone. I did my best to tell her all about them, sending her pictures through email if I had any. She sprung up with a new burst of spirit. She shot up like a pop tart out of a toaster, startling me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked as I put my guitar away.

"I don't know. Haha," she laughed. "Let's do anything," she said as she leaned forward and grabber her feet, so she wouldn't lose her balance and fall backwards.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually," she said as she worked her fingers in between her toes, playing with them as we made plans. It was turning me on a little as I watched her.

"Want me to see if Gary and his girlfriend want to get something? You've been telling me you want to meet him. You'd probably like his girlfriend too."

"Sure. Sounds like fun." I took my cell phone and called my buddy up.

"Hey... Nothing... ... ...Nah... ... ...Haha. ...What are you up to? ... ...You feel like goin to the diner? ...Yeah. ... ...That's fine. ... ... ...Later."Yeah. We have the type of relationship where we don't need to say much. The "...." represents silence.

"He talks a lot?"

1...45678...20