Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...fuck...gulp it down, baby..." The stage hand was staring down at Britney as the blonde slurped on his cock, watching her impressive tits dance back and forth as she bounced. Now, Trisha suddenly jolted as she felt someone kneeling behind her, and hands began to slide up and down her petite body. He was groping the slim cheerleader, eager to feel her slender curves, to enjoy the soft skin of the little brunette kneeling and gurgling in front of him. Trisha's skin tingled and prickled as his fingers slid up and over her plump tits, down her tiny waist, across the curves of her wiggling hips. It was such a thrill, to feel so on display, to know that this man was so lustful at the sight of her young body that he couldn't keep his hands off her. And then, she felt his hand sliding under her skirt, feeling the cheerleader's firm ass. His fingers glided across the insides of her slim thighs. They reached Trisha's thong – dripping wet with lust – and he felt what was buried deep underneath, what was making the cheerleader thrill and whimper with desire.

Trisha let out a gasp as she felt the vibrator shifting in her cunt, and drool spilled out of the brunette's lips as she gurgled and moaned in response, her body shuddering and trembling.

"Holy shit!"

"What's up, Eric?"

Eric was kneeling behind Trisha, one hand sliding up and down her slim body, the other one slipped between her slim thighs. He grinned up at his friend.

"You're not going to fucking believe this shit!"

Trisha felt his hand slide across her butt, and in the next second she felt the material of her dress being pulled upwards.

"This little girl's got a dildo stuffed up her twat!"

"What??" The other men craned their necks to see.

"Check it out..." And now, Trisha's entire body wriggled upwards in a single wave, her eyes popping wide as she felt his hand tighten on the dildo and gently, slowly, ease it partway out of her pussy to show his friends. She could feel every inch of that thick toy, its gliding movement matching the feeling of the cock plunging into her mouth, and the cheerleader whimpered with pleasure.

"No fucking way..."

"Yeah!" Eric was staring down at Trisha. Then he grinned. "Shit, man...you know what?" He burst out laughing. "She probably had this vibrator stuffed in her twat the entire time! You know, while she was on stage! Holy shit...what a little whore!"

The other men were already laughing and nodding in agreement. "Wow...what a nasty little slut!"

"She looks so sweet and innocent too, I can't fucking believe it..."

"Yeah...sweet enough to swallow my cum!"

Trisha's eyes were wide and sparkling as she listened to them. She had been caught; they had found the dildo buried in her cunt and now they knew that this cute little brunette was actually nasty and naughty.They like that I look so dainty and young...I guess it makes it even hotter when I turn out to be a filthy girl!

"Hey Stan!" Eric called out, turning to the man who was jutting his cock into Britney's lips. "See if your girl has one too!"

"Uhh..." Stan groaned, his eyes closed, lost in the feeling of Britney's mouth around his meat. "Fuck...fuck..."

"Yeah!" The fourth man had just knelt behind Britney, yanking up her dress and reaching between her hips. Trisha saw her friend jolt and squirm, just like her, as he grabbed hold of the vibrator. "You've got to me shitting me...she's got a dildo too!"

The four men burst out laughing, grinning at each other, and Trisha would have smiled too if her mouth wasn't stuffed full.They've a lucky bunch of guys...they found two nasty, naughty sluts, just aching to slurp down their cocks! Now, Trisha watched as the fourth man pulled Britney's dress up even further, taking the opportunity to feel her firm ass, to run his hands up and down her long, smooth legs. She could feel Eric's hands squeezing her slim thighs, sending jolt after jolt of tender desire reeling towards her stuffed pussy. The two cheerleaders continued to obediently slurp and gurgle, willingly submitting their bodies to those roving hands, letting them yank up the skirts of their dresses without asking.

"Oh God...oh fuck..."

"How's the little slut feel, Kyle? Can she suck cock?"

"Are you...fucking kidding me?" Kyle groaned back, staring down at Trisha as she gulped him between her lips. "God...she's fucking incredible!"

"Yeah...she looks so fucking good..." Eric mumbled as he kneeled behind Trisha. "What a hot little body..."

He was admiring her slender hips and shoulders rolling back and forth as she gulped down Kyle's rod, her dainty figure on display. His eyes trailed down Trisha's figure, taking in the curve of her ass. The young cheerleader was seated on the ground, resting her butt on her feet, her heels upturned. Now, with his eyes and mouth still open in awe, Eric reached forward, in between Trisha's slim legs, and once again took hold of the dildo barely sticking out of her pussy.

Like a bolt, Trisha jolted upwards, and a wild moan thrust through her chest and her mouth. Eric's fingers around the vibrator pressed it deeper into her tender cunt, and a burst of hot pleasure shot through her entire body.Oh God...yes! Ohhh that feels amazing!Instinctively, the cheerleader raised her butt off her heels and thrust it back, spreading her legs wider on the grass. A smile spread across Eric's face as he watched the petite brunette rearrange herself. She was offering her pussy to him, and her muffled moan confirmed it; she wanted more.

With his mouth still open in awe, he now began to gently slide the toy back and forth, watching Trisha's body as he did it. The young girl was facing away from him, swallowing Kyle's meat, bobbing her head back and forth as she gurgled and slurped. But he could see her dainty body shuddering, her legs trembling with pleasure, her toes curling in the grass.

Trisha could feel every inch of the thick toy plunging into her pussy, so firm and smooth, spreading and stretching her trembling, eager body with its girth. She moaned again and again in pleasure, arching her back as sharply as she could, thrusting her ass backwards, begging for more as Eric slid the toy into her.Ohh...please...please!

But then, without warning, he slid the dildo completely out of Trisha's cunt.

No! The cheerleader felt her entire body shudder and flush, this time not with pleasure but with aching desire. Her pussy cried out to be filled again, her hips twitched in desperation, her eyes widening. Without even thinking, Trisha leaned back, sliding the drool-coated cock out of her mouth, and frantically turned back to stare at Eric over her shoulder.

"Please, please..." she started to whimper, the words tumbled out of her mouth, her brown eyes big and pleading. "Please...put it back – "

But Trisha was cut off before she could finish, as she felt the hands on her cheeks pull her back, and before her vision even refocused, the cheerleader felt Kyle's cock slide back between her lips. The stagehand wasn't going to wait, shoving his dick deep into Trisha's mouth and forcing her to swallow him. Trisha gurgled in protest; all she could think about was that dildo, and now her pussy felt so terribly empty, so unfilled and unoccupied. Her body was flushed and hot with lust, and now there was nothing to satisfy it.Oh God...why did he pull it out? I need it! Ohhh, I need it so badly!Every inch of her was crying out for something stiff and hard to plunge into her soft flesh.

But at that moment, Trisha felt fingers tightening on her butt; Eric was wrapping his hands around her little hips. For a moment, the cheerleader thought that he was ready to slide the dildo back inside of her, and instantly her body flushed with lust, her pussy aching and ready. But it never came. Instead, Eric was tugging her back, urging her to scoot towards him. His fingers were firm through Trisha's tight dress, pressing just slightly into the young cheerleader's skin. It was as if he was trying to raise her butt up and pull her back towards him.

And then, suddenly, Trisha understood. An eager moan burst through the cheerleader's lips, muffled by the thick cock deep in her mouth, accompanied by a dribble of slobber that ran down her chin as she slurped. Eagerly, the brunette submitted to Eric's tugging, scooting backwards on her knees across the grass. She planted both of her hands down on the field as she scooted, now servicing Kyle's cock with nothing but her plump lips, carefully guiding his erect member into her mouth as she bobbed back and forth. On her hands and knees now, Trisha was still facing Kyle, watching and feeling him jut his shaft in and out of her mouth. But she knew what Eric wanted, and now her body tingled with excitement. He was still gently tugging at her, moving her into the right position. And then, finally, she felt something hard and smooth pressed up between her thighs.

Oooh YES!!Trisha was still obediently sucking on Kyle's dick, but her entire body was radiating with anticipation, with eager desire. The cheerleader was so flushed with lust that she thought she would explode; her pussy had been teased and filled for so long by that dildo that she was dying to be stuffed again.Ohh...there's only one thing better than a dildo, and that's a big, hard cock!Trisha felt her hips wiggling, her back arching sharply, waiting impatiently for the feeling of being filled. Even as she sucked Kyle's cock, her body was straining backwards, trying desperately to guide that hard shaft into her twat, the shaft that she could just barely feel, pressing against her tender mound.

Eric wasn't moving. His hands were firm on Trisha's butt, holding her steady for him to plunge into, but for a moment he was just staring down. He was taking in the sight of the young cheerleader, on her hands and knees, slurping down a cock as she rocked back and forth, her slim hips dancing in impatience, her slender curves on display as she stretched out on the grass.

Trisha's blowjob had grown sloppy in all her excitement, and now her drool was spilling down her chin.. But the eighteen-year-old heard Kyle's voice clearly above her:

"Put it in, man," he said. He was talking to Eric. "Fuck her...I want to see this little girl get double-teamed,"

"Oh fuck yeah..." Eric groaned, and now Trisha's entire body jolted and stiffened as she felt him slowly begin to press into her. Her young pussy was very tight, but she was dripping wet with lust, and he eased smoothly into her soft cunt.

Ohhhhh!!!

"Uhhh..." he moaned, and Trisha did too, her voice muffled as she closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of being filled once more. Only this time, it wasn't just a piece of plastic, but a hot, thick cock, pulsing and throbbing with lust for her, ready to ravish her perky body. Eric's dick was sating her lust, filling and stuffing her full.Just what I wanted...just what I needed!

All around the football field, there was the sound of the high school band, of people cheering and laughing. The afternoon sun was bright overhead, illuminating balloons as they floated up and graduation caps tossed into the air. Spread out in front of the stage was the entire senior class of Eisenhower High, with all their families, their teachers and friends and relatives, talking and celebrating and taking pictures. But just behind the stage in the shaded grass, two cheerleaders were on their knees servicing a group of strangers. One girl was thrusting a cock between her lips, massaging her own massive tits as she did it, pulling her curly blonde hair out of her face, winking up at the stranger as she bathed his meat. And the other one was on her hands and knees, whimpering and moaning as she rocked back and forth between two strangers, taking a hard cock in front and in back. Kyle was sliding between her plump, drooling lips, muffling her moans and stretching her jaw as she slurped him down. And Eric was pumping her cunt, spearing between her slender legs, each thrust sending her swaying on the grass.

"Ohh fuck..." Eric groaned as he worked Trisha's twat. "She's fucking soaking man...she's so wet..." The petite cheerleader could feel his hips plowing into hers, driving his shaft deep into her pussy, sending jolt after jolt of pleasure reeling through her little body. Each pound by his cock sent a thrilled, delighted feeling deeper and deeper into her chest, making her whimper and moan desperately in pleasure. Trisha stared up at Kyle, her eyes big and eager with desire as he plunged into her mouth.

"Oh fuck...she looks so hot..." He was staring back down into her sweet brown eyes as she looked up, watching her cheeks pucker and dimple as she slurped him down, watching his cock plunge into her mouth. The eighteen-year-old was using only her lips to bathe his shaft, keeping both hands planted in the grass, guiding him smoothly between her soft lips as her slobber dribbled down her chin. "God damn, she is hot..."

"Yeah...wow, that looks nice." Now, the fourth man, standing next to Britney, was looking over, watching Trisha whimper and squirm in between his two friends. The young cheerleader's figure was perfectly on display in her little pink dress; her perky tits straining against the tight material, dancing slightly as she rocked, sloping out of her tiny waist. Her eyes were wide and eager, and her graduation cap, still perched atop her head, was sliding back and forth as she moaned. Her gently curved hips were thrust in the air for Eric to grab hold and pump, the skirt of her dress hitched up over her asscheeks. Eric was straddling Trisha's bare legs, and now, as he looked on, the fourth man could see Trisha's little feet peeking out from between Eric's knees, bouncing in her heels on the grass as she swung back and forth, letting two cocks plunge into her tight body.

"Come on, you slut, I want some of that too," the fourth man said now, grabbing hold of Britney's hips and forcing the blonde to scoot back.

He savagely yanked Britney towards him on the grass, so fiercely that for a second the blonde lost her balance, her hands wildly flailing and her knees dragging through the dirt as he pulled her backwards, But Britney only moaned in response, quickly scooting into position just like Trisha, thrusting her ass into the air, placing her hands on the ground, offering herself doggy-style. Now, even as she continued to gulp down Stan's cock, she reached back and yanked up her own skirt, bunching it impatiently around her waist, tugging her own thong down to her thighs. Her massive tits bounced as she slurped, her legs spread wide. Her long, curly blonde hair dangled across her shoulders, flopping slightly back and forth as she pumped Stan's cock into her mouth, gurgling and moaning. Tightening his hands around the blonde's hips, he gently sank his cock into her pink twat.

"Mmmm!" Britney's groan was muffled by Stan's shaft, but it was unmistakable, and the blonde's long, smooth legs twitched in pleasure as she took his meat into her pussy. The stranger groaned too, feeling her teenage twat engulf his cock, a soft warm sheath around his hard dick, wrapped tight as he slid into her.

"Hell yeah, Kenny!" Trisha heard Eric whoop, laughing as he grinded his hips into the petite brunette. Now both cheerleaders were doubled-teamed, stretched out on their hands and knees on the field, in the summer sun, rocking back and forth as four strangers ravished their young bodies. Trisha could feel Eric's fingers slide off her butt, down around the insides of her slim, spread thighs.Ooh yes!He was trying to get even better leverage; he wanted to fuck Trisha even harder. The cheerleader felt his fingers tighten on her legs, and then his hips began to pump hard into her, grabbing hold of her tight body and powerfully slamming his shaft into her twat.

"Mmfff!!" Trisha let out a muffled whimper, her mouth stuffed full with cock, and her eyes widened with pleasure as Eric began to roughly drill her cunt, holding onto the dainty cheerleader's hips as he put all his weight into pounding her.Yes...yes!!He was so strong and hard, violating her young body, fiercely punishing her tender twat.

Kyle reached down and wrapped his hands around the back of Trisha's head, burying his fingers in the cheerleader's soft brown hair. Eric's hard, fierce thrusts were sending the eighteen-year-old reeling forward in abrupt jolts, so that her head jerked forward and her lips skimmed down his shaft. He was lost in the sight of her sweet face slurping down his dick, and now, with a sneer, he pressed his hips hungrily into her. The brunette gurgled and sputtered, but she managed to take his meat, and the stagehand let out a loud groan as his shaft slid down her throat, his balls pressed against her chin, her nose squashed into his pubes.

"FUCK yeah!" he yelled out, and now, as if prompted by his friend's roughness, he began to violently pump his cock into Trisha's lips, his hands tightening around her head, slamming his meat into the cheerleader's mouth with all his energy. Trisha's body jolted in response as he drilled her face, and she felt her chest convulsing as she choked on his meat, spearing too deep and too fast into her unprepared mouth. But Kyle was vicious; he was yanking Trisha's head back and forth even as he thrust his hips into her, forcing the eighteen-year-old to slurp down his meat even as she gagged and coughed. The brunette's vision spun as her head rocked up and down, and now the vicious motion sent her graduation cap ajar, and the cheerleader gasped as it toppled forward, sliding down her forehead and over her eyes.

Blinded now, Trisha was left to do nothing but feel the two men roughly ravish her, each one tightly gripping her young body and holding her steady while they pumped her. Eric's hands were hard and firm around her soft thighs, yanking her hips back to meet his as he fiercely plunged into her, working the cheerleader's cunt hard, powering his cock so deep that Trisha thought she could feel him prodding between her ribs. And Kyle's hands were locked around her head, jerking her back and forth like she was a rag doll as he shoved his shaft between her drooling lips.

And even as Trisha choked and sputtered, even as her body was pulled and yanked back and forth, every inch of her radiated with carnal pleasure.They're abusing me...mistreating me...they're taking advantage of my little body! Ohhh...they're using me just like a dirty slut deserves!She couldn't see a thing, but Trisha knew that Britney was right next to her, taking the same hard treatment, that the tall blonde was eagerly rocking back and forth as two cocks plunged into her.

"Uhhh! Yeah!" Kyle groaned as he stared down at the dainty brunette, her hair flopping across her slim, arched back, her graduation cap still perched on her head but now ajar, the tip bouncing on the bridge of the cheerleader's nose as he yanked her head back and forth, covering her eyes so that all he could see was her soft mouth, slurping and gurgling as he thrust his meat between her lips. Trisha could feel Eric's balls pressing against her as he drilled into her pussy, filling her so deep with thick meat. She could feel the hot, throbbing lust in each of their cocks, pulsing in her cunt and her mouth, thumping in her body as they ravished her. They were fucking her together now, plunging their shafts into the petite cheerleader in rhythm, and now Trisha relished taking one cock down her throat while another one powered balls-deep into her twat.

"How's she feel, man?" Trisha heard Kenny say, his breathing harsh as he grinded into Britney.

"Oh fuck..." Eric's reply came back just as breathless, panting from the effort of driving his cock into Trisha's little body. "Her snatch is so tight, man...she's like a fucking glove! How's your bitch?"