Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fucking good...you should feel these tits! Unbelievable...damn, man..."

"Yeah...I saw that blonde before the ceremony...what a fucking body..."

Kenny laughed. "Yeah, but check out your whore...so little and tight...she looks so good getting pounded!"

Trisha let out another gurgled whimper.We're both so nasty!Just a few minutes earlier, the two cheerleaders were sitting on stage as they graduated; now they were just behind it, being roughly ravished. Britney was tall and busty and gorgeous enough to be a glamour model – but here she was, on her hands and knees in the dirt, taking a stranger's dick in her cunt, sucking someone off even as she fucked. And Trisha looked so young and cute and sweet; a dainty, perky brunette with an angelic smile and soft brown eyes. Now she had a cock thrust down her throat and slobber dribbling down her chin, her pussy stuffed to the brim with a throbbing, thick shaft.No one would guess it just by looking at us, but we're a pair of dirty, filthy, naughty whores!

"Hey...hey Eric..." Kenny panted a few seconds later, sounding eager. He had an idea. "Want to switch?"

Still able to see nothing but black, Trisha heard Eric burst out laughing above her. "Fuck yeah, man!"

And then, without another word, she felt his hands leave her spread thighs, and then his shaft slid out of her swollen twat, leaving her empty and tender. She heard rustling behind her, and then a second later, another pair of hands was roughly grabbing her slim legs, pulling them even further apart. The cheerleader let out a muffled squeal. It felt so nasty and thrilling to feel a different man grabbing at her hips, to know that a brand new cock was ready to plunge into her little body.They're trading off me and Britney...like we're pieces of meat, just two twats to try out!Eagerly, Trisha arched her back and thrust her ass in the air, offering herself to him.They're treating us like worthless sluts! Just a pair of whores to be used and abused, however they want!

Trisha still couldn't see a thing, but she heard a wild, muffled groan from next to her, and she knew that Eric had just plunged his cock into Britney, that the tall blonde was now taking two dicks once more, moaning in pleasure as they double-teamed the head cheerleader.Ohhh...Now the eighteen-year-old eagerly scooted her butt further back into the hands groping her, straining for him, desperate for the same treatment.

"Holy shit..." she heard Eric groan. "You were right man...this bitch's body is...fucking unbelievable!"

"Yeah..." Kenny was saying now, his fingers sliding up and down Trisha's dainty thighs, watching the petite brunette wriggle in his hands. "Man...this little girl is fine too...I can't believe she's old enough to be graduating..."

Now, Trisha felt one hand slide around the inside of her left thigh and effortlessly hoist it up sideways, spreading her legs apart. Her foot was dangling in the air now as he cradled her leg in his elbow, leaving his hips spread and ready for him. And then, a second later, she felt his hips press against hers, and his thick, throbbing hot shaft plunged into her swollen twat, easily sliding into her soaked canal.

"Ohhhh fuck..." she heard Kenny groan, and the cheerleader's body jolted rigid with the pleasure of taking his meat, of hearing him moan out loud in lust for her young body. It took only a few seconds before he was eagerly bucking into her twat, just like Eric. The feeling of her tight pussy, warm and sheathing his cock, was too much for him, and now he was ferociously pounding her, slamming his hips into hers.

Trisha was balanced on one knee now, the other leg flopping sideways in the air as Kenny spread her thighs, rocking her back and forth, plowing his cock deep into her young body. Once again the little cheerleader was being ravished and violated by two dicks, slurping down one shaft and taking another deep in her twat. Trisha and Britney had just been traded.

We're just here for their pleasure.... Just two nasty whores to be fucked...two cum dumps ready for a deposit! Ooh...I don't care whose cock is in my pussy...all I care is that I get pounded and pumped, that I get the punishment I deserve!She could feel his pulsing meat deep in her twat as he drilled her again and again.

"Oh...oh shit..." Kenny was moaning now. "God...she's so fucking tight...this pussy is so fucking good..."

Trisha could feel his fingers tightening around her slim thighs as he yanked her back and forth, driving his meat balls-deep in her cunt. She could feel his hips working hard, putting all his muscle into ravishing the dainty cheerleader, plowing into her as hard as he could. He was still holding onto her one leg, spreading it in the air, and his strength sent it swinging wildly back and forth.

"Fuck...fuck...this slut is so tight...oh my God..."

The petite brunette could hear the other men laughing at Kenny's frenzied panting. "Yeah..." Eric said now. "She's got a nice pussy, doesn't she?"

"Oh...no...I really mean it..." Kenny moaned, his voice strained and desperate. "She's so tight...ahhh God...ahhh...I'm gonna cum!"

Trisha's eyes were still hidden under her crooked graduation cap, but now they grew wide and sparkling with excitement, delighted at Kenny's words.Yes! Yes, please!She wanted to wail it out loud, but her mouth was muffled and stuffed with Kyle's cock.Ohhh yes, please, please...I want that cum! I want to feel him throbbing and spurting in my cunt...I want to feel his load flooding my twat...ohhh please! Please!The cheerleader's entire body was trembling in anticipation now, ready and waiting for his cum.

"Wait!" Kyle suddenly shouted. "Wait, I want to feel her pussy too! No sloppy seconds, man!"

"Oh fuck..." Kenny groaned back. "I can't hold it, man...she's so fucking good..."

"Ahhhh!!!" Finally, at the last second, Kenny slid his dick out of Trisha's cunt. He let go of the cheerleader's leg, letting it flop to the ground. It was barely in time, and a second later, Trisha could feel a long rope of something thick and wet spraying over her butt; Kenny was spurting his cum on her ass.

"Ahhh...fuck...fuck..." he was groaning, over and over, lost in the throes of his orgasm. It must have been an extra big load, because Trisha suddenly felt a stream splatter not only onto her butt cheeks, but also onto her arched back, soaking through the fabric of her hitched-up dress, staining the light pink material with his seed. More cum was coming, and again Trisha felt another spurt firing a long line over the slopes of her ass and onto her back. She could feel his hot spunk dribbling across her buttcheeks, more spurts soaking into the back of her lovely dress. The other three men were laughing; Kenny was shaming the young cheerleader, showering her with his cum.

But even as Trisha listened to them laughing, even as she felt the thick cum dribble all over her, her chest was sinking in disappointment. She loved the feeling of a cock throbbing in her pussy so much, of cum spurting through his shaft and into her young twat; but now her cunt was completely empty.All that wasted cum...splattered on my back instead of deep inside of me!

Suddenly, Trisha felt her graduation cap being wrenched off her head and tossed on the ground. Blinking now, letting her eyes get used to the sun again, the cheerleader looked up to see Kyle grinning down at her, his eyes hungry with lust, his entire body tense and ready with desire for her. He wanted to see her big, sweet puppy-dog eyes as he plowed his cock into her mouth. He was staring ravenously down at the petite brunette, still on her hands and knees, her arched butt in the air and coated with thick white streaks of cum; her cute dress now covered in stained streaks from Kenny's wild orgasm. Trisha was staring up at him with such a cute, pleading expression as she slurped on his cock, and now he couldn't take it anymore.

Without warning, Kyle frantically rose to his feet, pulling his dick out of Trisha's lips with a sloppypop, leaving the cheerleader's mouth still open and a stream of her drool trickling onto the grass below. Kyle's face was red and wild with lust, looking more like an animal than a man, savagely pushing his friend out of the way. He had just seen two other men plunge their cocks into the whimpering, squirming cheerleader, and now he was throbbing and painfully hard with the need to do the same, ready to feel if the little brunette's pussy was as soft and tight as they had said. Trisha's eyes widened even more with eagerness as she watched Kyle, and now she squealed as he grabbed her petite body, his hands running over her smooth thighs and her plump tits. She felt him tugging the shoulder straps of her dress down, ferociously yanking the fabric off her little body, so fast that it seemed he had four hands instead of two. In a matter of seconds he was lifting Trisha's knees one by one off the ground, jerking the pink dress off her legs, untangling it from her feet and discarding it in a ball on the grass. He began to fumble with her bra strap, but only a second later he gave up and ripped it in two, and Trisha gasped and winced at the snap of it breaking.Oh my God...he's like an animal!

The petite cheerleader was naked in front of him now, the dainty curves that were bundled up in her tight dress now fully on display; her perky tits plump and round, her little pink nipples stiff in the afternoon air. The eighteen-year-old was still on her hands and knees, and now her red, soaked pussy stared up at Kyle as she thrust her ass into the air, offering herself to him, inviting him in.

A wide, sneering grin spread across Kyle's face. He took only a few more seconds to take in the sight of the petite cheerleader, spread out in front of him, and then he pounced. Trisha yelped and gasped as she felt both of his hands on her shoulders, pressing her down, and instantly she collapsed under his strength, her perky chest shoved into the grass. She had just enough time to turn her face to the right before her head plowed into the grass too, and now she felt the cool dirt against her cheek as Kyle's hands drove her into the ground. The little cheerleader was now face down and ass up, shamefully forced into position for Kyle, and the stagehand moaned out his pleasure as he slowly eased his hot shaft into her soft pussy, relishing every inch.

"Oooohh..." Trisha whimpered now, her body squirming with the feeling of taking her third cock of the afternoon, her shoulders wriggling under Kyle's vice-like force. The dainty brunette's hair was spilled out across the football field, her tits shoved into the grass, her cheek sullied with dirt. Her slim back was sharply arched, as Kyle shoved her head into the ground, keeping her butt raised as he eagerly plowed his shaft into her. Thrust after thrust, each pump made Trisha cry out in pleasure.

Now that her face was forced sideways, Trisha was staring right at Britney, and her brown eyes widened at the sight of her friend, still on her hands and knees, sandwiched and double-teamed by two strangers. Her long legs were now spread widely on the grass, looking smooth and sleek; her sunny blonde hair cascading over her back like a curtain. Eric had yanked open the head cheerleader's dress, and now his hands were hungrily running all over Britney's gorgeous, double-D tits, groping them in two big handfuls, feeling them dance along with her body as he rocked her back and forth with his cock. Stan had his eyes closed and his hips jutted out, groaning in rhythm, as Britney eagerly slurped down his meat, one hand wrapped around his shaft as she plunged him all the way into her mouth. Now, Trisha watched in admiration as the blonde pressed her soft lips all the way against Stan's crotch, his entire dick disappeared between her cheeks. A second later, Britney's little tongue poked out, tonguing his balls as she deep-throated him, and Stan groaned out loudly in response.

God...she looks so nasty!Trisha stared eagerly at the sight of Britney, happily choking down a hot cock, taking another one deep in her cunt while she moaned. Eric's hands were running all over her tits as he fucked her, squeezing and massaging.He can't get enough of her body...he can't believe he gets to pound such a gorgeous blonde! Britney's such a slut!Now, Trisha let out a yelp as Kyle plunged extra-hard into her tight cunt, his force driving the petite cheerleader even harder into the ground.And so am I!Trisha couldn't stop thinking about how filthy the scene was: two high school seniors, getting gang-banged right out in the open, in broad daylight on the football field, while every single one of their classmates were happily chatting only a short distance away.

Two naughty sluts, getting ravished and pounded on our own graduation day! As soon as everyone else got off the stage, they wanted to celebrate with their family and all their friends. But all I could think about was finding a thick cock to shove into my pussy...all I wanted was to get pumped and pounded and abused like a little whore!Trisha looked back at Britney; the blonde had slid the cock back out of her mouth, and now her friend was visibly gasping for air, catching her breath after choking on Stan's cock for so long.Ohh...she's so nasty!

"Uhh!" Suddenly, Trisha felt Kyle's fingers closing around her long brown hair, gathering all of it up into a single handful. Then, in the next instant, Trisha squealed as she felt him yanking up, pulling her head up by her hair, forcing the cheerleader to sharply arch her young body on the grass as he drilled her pussy. Pain seared through her neck, but Trisha only shuddered with pleasure at his roughness.

"Yes! Ooh!...oh!...more!" Trisha was suddenly yelping out loud. "Pull my hair! Take me! Pound me!" The words tumbled from her mouth like a waterfall, her desire spilling out of her trembling body.

"Yeah!" Kyle shouted back, breathless. "Take it, you whore!"

His fingers tight as a fist in her hair, he shoved her head forward, and the cheerleader shouted in shock as she was plowed face first into the grass, too surprised this time to react.

"Oh FUCK yeah!" Kyle whooped. He was grinning down at the young brunette, staring at her petite body, watching his cock disappear into her tight, soft twat, the third cock to stuff the little eighteen-year-old. "Take it, you dirty bitch! You fucking slut!"

Trisha could feel Kyle's hand on the back of her head, his other on her back, forcing her down against the ground, mashing and shoving her face into the dirt as he plowed his cock into her. She could feel the cool grass against her nose and flushed cheeks, her shoulder blades thrust painfully into the ground. She could taste dirt in her mouth, bitter and gritty. He was so roughly abusing the young cheerleader, treating her so badly even as she willingly offered her tight pussy to him. Now, she could hear his friends laughing at her, watching as she was shoved face-first into the dirt.

"Fuck yeah, Kyle! Use that little bitch! "

"Ah ha ha! Make her lick up dirt while you fuck her!"

Ooh! Trisha couldn't speak with her face buried in the grass, but she drank in their words.I'm being violated, dominated, mistreated...like a nasty slut! Like a worthless whore! Like I'm nothing but a pussy to fuck, nothing but a dirty cum dump!Trisha was relishing Kyle's strength, coursing through him as he jammed her into the ground, taking her pussy so viciously, slamming his cock deep and hard into the helpless brunette.Shoving my face into the ground, pulling my head back and forth like a rag doll...oh he's so rough!The cheerleader was wild with lust, her body flushed and glowing with pleasure. Each thought rushing through her head sent a jolt of desire through the brunette, loving the abuse she was taking, loving how hard Kyle was pounding her young body.This is where I belong! She told herself now. On my knees, naked and pinned down, with my face in the dirt and my pussy full of cock! This is what a filthy, cum-hungry slut deserves!Wild and thrilled with lust, Trisha suddenly began to thrust her hips against Kyle's, working his hard cock as fast as she could, desperate to take his full length, to feel him yank and push her.

"Ohh...oh holy shit..." Kyle groaned, watching the petite cheerleader milk his dick as she hungrily pumped against him, bucking with all her might. The brunette felt his fingers tightening in her hair, his hands pushing even harder, shoving her deeper into the grass, squashing her nose in the soil.Ohhh YES!Trisha responded by thrusting her slim hips extra fast, taking his cock balls-deep in her cunt, shuddering with pleasure. The faster she bucked and plowed into his hips, the harder he would shove her into the ground, the more he would abuse her as he plunged his stiff meat again and again into her little pussy. And she wanted even more.

"Yes...yes..." Kyle's voice was growing harsher and louder with pleasure as Trisha eagerly took his cock, thrusting wildly in lust, her dainty body shuddering and squirming with the impact of his rod buried in her twat. Her hands were now two little claws, her fingernails digging into the soil. Her legs were taut and straining as she bucked against Kyle's cock, her back stiff and curved.

"Ahh...ahhhh!! Fuck!!"

The cheerleader could hear the pleasure growing in Kyle's voice, and it made her own body course with hot desire, flooding through her. She was being so filthy, eagerly slamming her little butt into his hips, taking his hard cock even as he violently pushed her into the ground.Yess...abuse me...punish me...treat me like a dirty whore!

"F-fuck!" Now Kyle's voice was starting to crack, and Trisha could hear him huffing and puffing between his words. "Oh fuck... s-slow down...holy shit!!"

An eager wave of pride and lust burst through the young brunette. Kyle was the one dominating her, roughly pinning her down, forcing her to eat dirt while he plowed his cock into her pussy. But now he was begging her; he was pleading for her to work his shaft slower. The pleasure of her tight cunt was too much for him, the sight of the little cheerleader bucking and writhing in lust even as he held her down was too much to handle.

"Wait...ahh...ahhh!!"

But each protest only made Trisha thrust against him even harder; every word flushed the brunette with eager lust, making her want his cock more. She could feel him, rock-hard and throbbing hot with lust now, deep and hard in her pussy, filling her young body to the hilt, stuffing her soft cunt. Now there was only one thought in the cheerleader's mind; only one thing that she wanted. She was being violated and ravished, servicing her third man of the day, and now she knew what would be the perfect ending to all of it.His cum...I want it in my pussy! I want to feel him spurt inside of me!Trisha could feel her entire body tingling, every inch of her on edge with anticipation.I won't be nasty enough until I take his load! I'm not a cock-hungry, cum-starved, dirty little slut unless my pussy is full of a stranger's jism!

And suddenly, Trisha's body went wild with lust. The perky cheerleader's slim hips were a blur against Kyle, driving his cock so deep and so hard into her own cunt, eagerly bucking against him like her life depended on it. Her chest heaved as she panted with the effort, working his shaft, filling herself again and again. And then Trisha heard a groan that made every inch of her thrill with joy.

"Ohhh...I...ah...I can't hold it!!"

Ohhh!!!Suddenly, Trisha wrenched her head back up out of the dirt, and she screamed out a wild reply at the top of her lungs. "YESS! Cum in me!!! Cum, now! Please!!"