Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he did. With a wild, ragged groan, Kyle jammed his hips as hard as he could into the little cheerleader, and Trisha screamed out in pleasure as she felt his force, driving his cock savagely hard into her pussy. She was stuffed so tightly that she could feel each pulse in his rock-hard cock, every beat of the blood coursing through his hot shaft, of his lust for her sweet, young body. Now, the brunette felt his cock pumping even more, swelling and throbbing inside of her, and in the next second Trisha felt his cum erupt out of his shaft, flooding her twat, pumping his seed into her. Her eyes opened wide and the cheerleader's face burst into joy as she cried out in pleasure.

"YESSSSS!!!!" She shoved her own hips into Kyle's, wanting to bury every last bit of his cock in her pussy, desperate to feel his cum spurt from balls to tip into her cunt. Pulse after pulse, shot after shot, Kyle was filling Trisha's petite body with his jism, each burst so hot and thick in her twat. Every jet of his seed made her skin tingle like it was on fire. She could feel his hand on the back of her head, her hair tangled and bunched in his fingers, his hips jammed hard against hers.Ohhhhh yesss!!!

And Trisha could feel every drop of cum inside of her, warmly flooding her pussy, filling her up with his jism. His cock throbbed and swelled each time it shot another jet in her cunt, and every spurt made the cheerleader shudder and thrill with pleasure, happily accepting a stranger's load.Ohhhh!!

The young brunette's body was tensing, her arms rigid and her back stiff and arched, her legs wobbling in the grass. She could feel the heat flooding through the rest of the body, accompanied by a fierce wave of pleasure that made her shudder violently. Trisha felt her lust building deep inside of her, spreading through her trembling limbs, wracking her with jolt after jolt of carnal desire. Now, she closed her eyes, and all she could feel was Kyle's cock, so thick and hot in her tight pussy, so deep in her little body, filling and stuffing her, throbbing with shot after shot of jism just for her.A hard cock for a nasty young cheerleader...a fresh batch of cum for a dirty girl!Trisha could feel every inch of her twitching and quivering with pleasure. She could feel her chest heaving, her lips parting as her lust burst out of her.A complete stranger's dick, just for me...for a naughty little whore...for a filthy, nasty, shameless, cum-starved SLUT!

"AHHHHHH!!!" A wild, ragged scream escaped the petite brunette's heaving chest, her mouth open wide, her face twitching and her cheeks flushed red with pleasure. Trisha's mind went blank as her orgasm washed over her, her pussy convulsing on the throbbing cock, her body shaking and trembling as she writhed in pleasure. Her perky tits danced back and forth as she panted, pausing only to let out scream after desperate scream of lust, lost in her climax.

"OHHHH!!! YESSSS!!!! OHHHHHH!!!"

"Holy...shit..." Kyle gasped as he stared down at Trisha. The naked, petite brunette was quivering and shaking in the grass, still on her hands and knees, her dainty little body flushed with pleasure. Her screams were uncontrolled and ear-splittingly loud; the cheerleader was so deep in her lust that she had completely forgotten where she was. For several long moments, Trisha's body stayed tense and rigid, ravished by wave after wave of fierce pleasure, her pussy wracked by thick spasms that pulsed through every inch of her young body. At last, the eighteen-year-old felt her orgasm calming, and instantly she drooped onto the field, struggling to recover from her climax.Ooh...wow!

But now that her screams had died down, Trisha realized that someone else was shouting. "Ahh...Fuck...FUCK!"

The cheerleader turned to see that Eric's grip had tightened around Britney's slender waist and that his shaft was buried completely in the blonde, his balls pressed against her squirming hips. He was shuddering violently, and the head cheerleader let out a loud, muffled moan of pleasure. Trisha suddenly realized that Eric was cumming too, that Britney was enjoying the same feeling of hot jism flooding her pussy. And then, only a second later, Stan was groaning, and he was shoving his meat deep into the blonde's mouth. The two were orgasming inside Britney together, filling the head cheerleader up with their cum, shooting their loads down her throat and deep into her twat. Trisha was still panting, her mind still putty, but even so she watched her friend groan and whimper between the two men, accepting their cum with an eager, glistening look in her eyes. Finally, when they had finished depositing their loads in her, they sagged away, gasping and panting, leaving Britney still in her doggy-style position, flushed and red with pleasure. The head cheerleader turned and her eyes met Trisha's.

Trisha felt a grin spread across her face, and Britney quickly returned it. The two cheerleaders were staring happily at each other, enjoying the sight of the other girl, stretched out on the grass, recovering from a hard gang-bang. The tall, stunning blonde and the perky little brunette were both on their hands and knees, ravished and naked. Trisha's eyes glittered as she smiled at her friend. The dainty cheerleader's chin was sticky with drool, her knees and palms stained green from thrusting back and forth on the grass for so long. She glanced down and suddenly saw her dildo, left behind by Eric on the ground, between her legs.I just...masturbated during my own graduation! I got fucked by three strangers barely five minutes after I accepted my high school diploma...before I had even finished taking off my robe! Trisha imagined Eric absentmindedly tossing the dildo on the grass, forgetting it completely, staring only at her young, pink pussy, thinking only about sinking his throbbing cock into her.And he was only the first of three strangers to work my twat...each one taking their turn, using and abusing me!

Now, Trisha sat up and picked up the dildo, grinning to herself as she realized it was still vibrating.And I loved every minute of it! I couldn't wait to cum on a stranger's cock...I'm a dirty slut!She turned her head now to see that Britney was licking her lips, making sure she had gotten every drop of Stan's cum.Both of us are...so nasty that we couldn't wait to get off-stage just to find some guys to pump us hard! With our friends only on the other side...with our parents waiting...

...My parents!The cheerleader suddenly gasped.I totally forgot about them! They must have been wandering around the entire time, looking for her, waiting to congratulate her.And the longer they look, the more likely they'll come around back and...

Right on cue, Trisha suddenly heard footstep just on the other side of the stage, and then a voice – unmistakably her mother's. She was shouting, apparently trying to be heard over the rest of the families on the field.

"I can't imagine where Trisha could be...I feel like we've walked across the entire field by now!"

Like a bolt, the cheerleader leapt to her feet, her perky curves still on display. She hurriedly looked around for her clothes. Her graduation robe was right in front of her; her pretty pink dress was a in a tangled heap several feet away.

"Well...let's slip behind the stage and try her cell phone. I couldn't hear a thing before...not when we were in the middle of all the other families!"

Trisha was midstep towards her dress, but frantically she changed her mind.There's no time!!Instead, the cheerleader snatched up her graduation robe, leaving her dress and bra discarded on the field. She already started around the stage, throwing the baggy gown over her naked body, hurrying through the grass. The brunette had just barely rounded the corner when she bumped into her parents.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I – Trisha!"

The cheerleader gave a nervous, breathy laugh. "Hi mom!"

Her mother laughed too. "Trisha, where in the world have you been? We've been looking all over for you!"

Trisha nodded, smiling sweetly up at her parents, doing her best to act normal. Her mind whirled as she thought of a good answer. "Oh...yeah, I was looking for you too! But, um...I had to run to the bathroom after the ceremony. I guess I had too much water!"

Her parents laughed. "Well, at least we finally found you. Now we can get out of this sun! Let's duck behind the stage, okay?"

Trisha's eyes widened in fright. Britney was right behind her, still panting and recovering. Her parents would see her pretty dress, heaped in the grass and stained with cum. They would see those four men, the strangers who had just ravished and abused their sweet little daughter.

"U-um...wait!" Trisha gasped, just as her mother began to work forward. "Why...why don't we just head for the gym? I um...I was going to meet Mandy there!"

"Oh..." her mother paused, then shrugged. "Well, all right."

Whew! Close one!The petite cheerleader hurried after her parents, who were now walking in the other direction, across the field. Her mother turned and examined the little brunette as she caught up with them.

"Trisha, dear, you don't have to keep that big robe on anymore, you know. Most of the other students have taken them off. You must be burning up in there." And with that, her mother came forward, reaching out to help her daughter unzip the gown.

"Oh!" Trisha started, and quickly she clung the robe to her naked body, before her mother could reach the zipper, before she could reveal the cheerleader's bare, perky tits. "I...um...that's okay, mom! I kind of like it! You know...it makes me feel all grown up!"

Her mother looked confused for a second, but then she laughed and stepped back. "Well...if you say so, sweetie. I'm so proud of you!"

Trisha gave a sigh of relief. "Thanks, mom."

Her parents were both looking down at her, beaming with pride at their sweet, good little daughter. Then her father paused. "Trisha...where's your diploma?"

The cheerleader looked down now, at her one bare foot.Uh oh!She had already come up with two quick excuses, and now her mind went blank.

"I...um...I don't know..." Trisha said finally, and she quickly put a confused look on her face. "I...must have lost it!"

Her mother rolled her eyes. "Oh, Trisha!" She already had her lecturing tone in her voice. "I keep telling you over and over... you has got to be more aware! Now that you're out of high school, you need to start taking care of yourself." She looked Trisha firmly in the eye.

"There are plenty of people out there that would love to take advantage of a naïve young girl like you!"

Trisha looked back up at her mother, still clutching her dildo under her robe with one hand. As she listened, she savored the material of her graduation robe against her naked skin; the rest of her clothes scattered behind the stage, savagely ripped off her little body by Kyle before he plunged his cock into her pussy. She could feel the gown sticking to her butt, where Kenny's jism stains were still drying on her skin. She could still feel the hot, fresh load of cum in her tender cunt, now dribbling down one thigh in a sticky stream that made Trisha's skin tingle. The petite cheerleader had to stifle a giggle as she smiled.

"Thanks, mom...I'll keep an eye out for them!"