Good Neighbors Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
agent74
agent74
9 Followers

She turned her head again looking dreamily into the mirror, right at us. Crystal stared right back and her body tensed as she came, not breaking the stare till she couldn't help but not control the orgasm. Her pussy tightening on my rod did me in as well, coming as quiet as I ever had. After giving her a extra few strokes my cock slid out, only to be replaced by my hand and I rubbed her slick cunt. I leaned forward and whispered, " what a show...shall we stick around?"

Crystal, aware again that we were fucking in our neighbors yard grabbed my hand. "Let's go home ...quickly." We turned and headed home making our way across the 70 or so feet, very fast. As soon as we got in Crystal turned and knelt in front of me, gripping my cock it came to life, which surprised me more than her. She sucked it in, going deep till her nose was touching my stomach. Grabbing my ass she quickened the cock sucking pace.

Within two minutes of this pace I could feel my balls swelling again. Sensing this she pulled off and grabbed me by the cock, leading me upstairs. Jumping on the bed on all fours with her ass in the air she pointed at it. "Lick my pussy...now...stick your tongue in me ."..I did as was told and dove into her wet cunt. Never having licked her cunt after cumming in her, I didn't mind it, as it drove her nuts as well. She thrashed her head around on the bed. She had leaned her shoulders forward and had two fingers down her throat. Almost cleaning her pussy up I stood up and sank my cock into her. Going deep with one long stroke she bucked back to meet me. With her fingers on her clit it wouldn't be long before she would explode.

Giving her cunt hole a workout, I gave my fingers some saliva and gave her little pink rosebud a twirl with my fingers.

She moaned between her fingers. The moan alone was enough for me, I sank deep into her, coming again. Tightening up on my cock , she came again. This time she was far from quiet about it. Almost screaming the violent orgasm seemed to rip through her. Slowly we both came down from the high of the ecstasy we felt. Sitting there in the dark of our bedroom, we finally spoke. Going over everything we had just witnessed next door. We both acknowledged it was exciting to watch, and to listen to Ginny getting fucked. Crystal's only regret was not staying to see what we missed. Which was mine too. Ginny told Crystal later that Shelly had her turn getting fucked by all three men as well.

With Shelly and Robert giving the final show, which apparently lasted for a long time. Sitting there, looking at the glow of our neighbors window, we decided together (I wanted to make sure Crystal wanted to do this for sure) that we would go the next step and try this out. If not with our horny neighbors, with another couple, maybe trying some same room activity. It was the next step towards something very exciting.

To Be Continued...

agent74
agent74
9 Followers
12