Good Neighbours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie:

As Adam helped me into the kitchen and cleaned me up, I realised just how much I needed a pee. I daren't ask in case Adam was still playing the game. I stood squirming and hoping he wouldn't notice.

Adam:

I had noticed she had been fidgeting and squirming while her legs were apart, and now they were almost clamped shut. Bending over the settee must have put pressure on her bladder, plus the invasion of her internally may have shifted things somewhat. I bent down to kiss her, standing at the side of her, one hand on her right bum cheek, the other stroking downwards over her belly.

"You can go now my lovely. And thank you! That was wonderful, even if I did take advantage!"

The glint in her eye made me realise she had secretly enjoyed it. I wondered how much pleasure I could give, and receive, from my good little neighbour. I wondered if she had any boundaries. Did she want to explore the hidden naughty side of sex with me, or would this be the end of it? Either way, I loved it...

Susie:

I knew I'd be back for more!

12