Grampa and Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Grampa," Evie wiped her tears off my neck.

"That's alright, honey," I whispered, "it'll save water when I take a bath," she looked up at me, a silly grin on her face as I continued, "well, yeah. I won't have to wash my neck, now," I teased.

She giggled and kissed my cheek chastely, no repeat of her earlier kiss.

"I'll go get my stuff and put it in my room, okay?" she ran her hands over the cheek she'd kissed, making no move to get off my lap.

"Okay, honey," I reluctantly let my hand slide off her back and down her buttery-soft buttocks.

The caress was accidental, but she gave me a nose-wrinkled smile and wiggled her ass a little as she leaned into me, cupping my face and pressing her soft lips to the corner of my mouth.

"I love you, Grampa," she gave me a the type of serious, smoldering look I recognized from years back when Martha and I were dating, "I really mean that, okay?"

"O -" I stopped, cleared my throat and licked my suddenly dry lips, "okay, honey, I love you, too," my answer was almost automatic.

She bent and kissed the other corner of my mouth, stood up, her face blushing red and quickly turned to go through the kitchen. At the door, she wavered and turned, going out the front door instead. For a brief few seconds, we - or I - had forgotten that she was my granddaughter and I felt my stiff prick pushing out my jeans.

"God, had she felt it?" I dropped my head into my hands, "oh, hell, now what do I do? Fuck me! I want her."

I realized that it was exactly what I wanted to do with her... take her into my bed and make love to her. Pregnant or not, I wanted her. But what was I thinking! She was my granddaughter. I was retired, although nowhere near retirement age, but I was still alive, with the needs that my good right hand couldn't quite fulfill - and I wanted her, lusted after her. I sat back, my eyes on the TV, but my mind on my sweet granddaughter. A few minutes later, she came back through the front door, lugging several plastic grocery bags. Without looking at her, I got up and gently took a couple of bags from her hands.

"Any more out there?" I asked gently, still not looking at her face.

"Yes," she nodded, "if you, um, would take these to, um, to..." I almost expected her to say my bedroom, but instead she said, "I guess Oscar's old room while I go get a few more, okay?"

I nodded and carried them down the hall, depositing them just inside the door. Looking up, the outer door Oscar had installed, suddenly popped out at me. He'd wanted a private entrance so as not to disturb his mother and me when he was out late - his excuse. It opened out beside the driveway, so I walked out that way. As I stepped out, I saw Evie bending into the trunk of her car. She had beautifully rounded buttocks and her breasts looked heavy and delightful through her clothes. I hurriedly looked away, feeling my face grow warm.

"I forgot about the outside door," I nodded toward it as I came up to her, "it should make it easier to unload the car. I'll have to find the outside key for the deadbolt, but it should give you an extra measure of privacy," I grabbed a few grocery bags full of her clothes and things - evidently she couldn't afford suitcases. I shook my head to myself and carried them in. Evie came up behind me, bumping her soft breasts against my back as I stopped abruptly.

"Oops! Sorry, Grampa," she grinned impishly.

I left it at that, more or less trying to ignore her, not sure if it was accidental or sexy teasing. We did quick work of unloading her car. As I stood in the middle of the room, looking around at all the plastic bags, she reached up and, pinching her blouse, adjusted the bottom of her bra, then pulled her collar aside and adjusted the straps.

"Damn this bra!" she fussed, "damn my boobs. Since I got pregnant, they keep swelling and the bra just has no give!"

I bit my tongue, trying not to say what I would have otherwise said as she fussed with it. Instead, I just turned back to the hall door.

"Well, I'll go find a key, meanwhile I'll leave you to unpack your things, okay?"

"Sure, Grampa," I could feel her smiling at my back, "see you in a while."

At the door, I turned to smile and the same thing back, but my smile faltered as I saw that, although her back was to me, she had her blouse open, a hand raised high as she pulled the strapless bra loose with her other hand.

"Good thing it's strapless," I thought, "I'd never survive her bare chest," and hastily shut the door behind me, heading for the kitchen.

The girls - girls! I was calling a pair of late thirtyish women, girls - had put all the food away and had laid out the wall decorations on the breakfast counter. They told me - actually, they ordered me - not to mess with them, that they or the kids would come around during the next few days to put them up. I indulgently accepted their orders and kissed them goodbye. Their last words were not to worry about anything. All the food and decorations would be taken care of. Evie also waved at me as she climbed in her car and followed Linda home. Linda had some maternity clothes she thought Evie might be able to wear as she got bigger. I sighed and closed the door behind them. They had just about worn me out - and all I'd done was wander around and help a little, mostly with unloading Evie's bags.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Over the next few days, Evie's gentle flirting drove me to distraction and I resorted to my old ham-handed fist, jerking off exactly twice in three days. She was driving me nuts. I wanted her in my bed, but I dared not touch my own flesh and blood in that way, besides, these days the house always seemed full of people. But that didn't seem to deter Evie. It seemed as if she stepped up her campaign to seduce me - and seducing me did seem to be her intent - and it did seem to be a campaign. Her soft, sweet lips pressed to mine for any and every excuse. She was cautious when her parents or her aunt and uncle were around, but even if I had one of the younger kids in my lap, she'd bend and kiss me in passing. I fought with myself every step of the way, but it was a losing battle. Then a few days before Thanksgiving, everything took a hard turn into a raging river of lust and love.

That day came during the middle of the Thanksgiving holidays when the grandkids were in and out all day. They went window-shopping, making lists for Black Friday, the day every merchant opened their doors to the Christmas shopping crowds - and came back to compare notes. My daughters and their husbands were also in and out. Frank was on the night shift and Opal had somehow managed to badger him into sleeping in one of the spare bedrooms, the farthest one from the noise, saying that she was very busy with the preparations. Frank, surprisingly, gave in. I guess he also enjoyed the festivities even if he wouldn't admit it. All that activity wore me out and I headed to my room for a nap. Although I didn't really mind, Linda promised they'd try to be as quiet as possible.

I sighed tiredly as I closed the door behind me, kicked off my shoes and stripped down to my boxers. Throwing back the covers, I dropped into bed and, without covering up, rolled onto my side and fell asleep. In my sleep, I thought I felt someone or something warming my back and felt an arm over my side. I mumbled my love to her, to Martha, out of habit and fell back to sleep.

I awakened a couple of hours later on my other side, a warm, softly naked body in my arms, her back pressed full-length along mine. I was still a little wooly-headed and pressed her to me, gripping her soft breasts gently and caressing the stiffening nipples as I kissed the back of her neck. Suddenly, I realized that this was definitely not Martha. Martha had long since departed this earth. I jerked back as if I'd touched a hot, cast-iron stove.

"What th' hell!!" I gasped, letting go, my incipient hard-on suddenly wilting.

As my wits returned, I stared at the back of her head, finally recognizing Evie's light brown hair. She turned her head sleepily to me and smiled softly.

"Hi, Grampa," she stretched, rolling onto her back, her large, milk-heavy breasts staring enticingly up at me, "I didn't figure you'd mind if I took a nap with you. Daddy's sleeping in my room and all the other rooms are strewn with napping bodies, so I came in here with you."

I could only stare, my hands trembling with the sudden desire to touch and caress her milk-full, soft breasts.

"Grampa?"

Evie stared with concern, then realized what I was gaping at and chuckled at my consternation, obviously enjoying my surprise.

"They're getting full of milk," she sounded as if she was talking about the weather as she held her heavy breasts up and stared at them, "I've been milking them regularly. The doc says that from five months on, they'll just fill up like water bags," she hefted them and gave me the "don't-you-understand" look she used to give me as a little girl, "Grampa! I'm pregnant, what do you expect. I'm supposed to deliver in less than four months. Besides, I love you. Remember when we used to nap together? This isn't that much different."

"Uhm, well, uhm..."

I still couldn't find anything to say, my mind totally gone thinking that we had napped together, but never with her naked.

"Wanna taste?" she offered up a breast, "please?" she bounced it up and down gently, "hm?"

"What -" I cleared my throat, "what do you want me to do?" my voice sounded pleading even to me.

"Well-l-l, I mean, j-just suck on it, please? They hurt when they get too full, y'know," she gave me a pouting pained look.

I was still too befuddled to think clearly, so I did as she asked and, as if in a dream, I bent and took her proferred nipple between my non-comprehending lips and suckled like I had my now-deceased Martha's lovely breasts. She'd had the same problem when she carried the kids and I had tasted the delicious flavor of her mother's milk. As Evie's milk welled into my mouth, I closed my eyes and gave myself over to delicious taste.

"Um-m-m," I sighed, not wanting to think, just suckling and drinking her wonderful milk fresh from the source.

"Oo-ooh-h-h-h," she crooned, cradling my head to her breast and rocking gently, "that's so-o-o, good."

"Um-m-m," I moaned, my mouth full of her milk.

"Suck it all, Grampa!" she panted softly, "yes-s-s, it's so goo-oo-ood. Drink it all down, darling," her voice softly husky.

When I got to where I could only pull a few drops from her right breast, I let go and nuzzled her left one. Evie crooned and held her other nipple up for my eager lips, crooning softly and huskily, rocking me again, until it, too, went dry. As I finished, I lay on her soft, pillowy breasts and wondered what the hell I was doing. Here I was, lying almost naked on my granddaughter's completely nude body with my head pillowed on her bare breasts! She turned my face up to hers and slid down enough so she could snuggle into my arms, pressing her face into the crook of my neck.

"Thanks, Grampa," she whispered, "thanks a lot," she wiggled her head as she got comfortable, "that helped me no end. I couldn't find my little milking machine and I didn't want the milk to go to waste... did it taste alright?"

"Uhm, y-yeah, uh, it-it tasted wonderful," I sighed and held her close, still a little dazed by what I'd just done and, to myself thought, "what the hell, too late to do anything else."

I ran my hand up her back, caressing her lightly freckled, soft, smoothness and buried my fingers in her hair. As I gently caressed her silky head, she pressed her nose to my neck softly and kissed it.

"I love you, Grampa," she murmured, sounding happy.

"I love you, too, honey," I kissed the top of her head and snuggled her a little tighter to me.

"No, Grampa," she leaned back and looked seriously up into my eyes, "I mean I love you - really love you. Understand? I love you so much that I want to be with you, always. I... love... you, get it?" she poked my chest with a small, long-nailed finger to make her point very clear.

Once again I was shocked. I did love my granddaughter, but did I love her like I believed that she was claiming to love me? Maybe I did. She'd always been my favorite and I'd always held her higher than I'd held even my own kids. For now, I'd accept it, but I'd draw the line at having sex with her... that line crumbled a few days later, the day before Thanksgiving.

— — — — — — —

In the days before Thanksgiving, Evie and I quickly got comfortable in each other's arms. There were still no sexual moves from either of us - if you don't count that after everybody left for the night, she'd come to my bed, I'd suckle on her delicious milk and we'd go to sleep. So... the night before Thanksgiving, she finally reached down and took my stiff prick in her hands. You see, I hadn't jerked off in those few days she'd been sharing my bed, something I usually did every couple of days or so, depending on how horny I was. Her soft, compliant little body warm in my arms, she kissed my neck - her habit lately - and very matter-of-factly reached down between my legs and grabbed my stiff cock.

"Keeping one of these for so long isn't healthy, Grampa," she smiled up at me.

"N-no don't, honey," I grabbed her wrist, "we-we shouldn't -"

"It's not like we're going to have sex, Grampa," she nuzzled the side of my chest, "all I wanna do is return the favor. I've enjoyed your lips the past couple of days, the least I can do is let you have at least a little pleasure - and relief. At least as much relief as you've given me."

The whole time she talked, she stroked my prick, jacking me off gently and softly in spite of my gripping wrist. I groaned and lay back, caressing her soft shoulder as she worked. Her hand felt so much better than mine, gripping me just right. As I sighed, she looked up into my face, her tongue hanging out of the side of her mouth as she smiled. I remembered that tongue habit. She'd always hung her tongue out, gripping it between her white teeth when she was concentrating on something, it was an unconscious sign of how hard she was working. I groaned and gasped softly. As she felt my balls tightening and my prick stiffening, she jumped between my legs and wrapped both of her small hands around my thick cock.

"Oh-h-h, honey," I crooned, "better grab a tissue... I'm gonna... cum!"

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, not caring whether I splattered all over the sheets or not, figuring that I'd make a mess with or without the tissues.

"Ah-h-ha-a-a," I groaned feeling my hot cum boiling up my stiff prick.

What happened next was totally unexpected. At the point of no return, I felt her mouth close over the end of my cock, taking my spurting cock-head between her luscious lips and into her mouth. I tried to scream "no" as her tongue tickled the underside of my throbbing prick and she shoved her head down, taking me deep into her throat. I couldn't make a sound and only grunted as waves of pleasure washed over me. Evie gulped and swallowed. The muscles in her throat gripping my cock as she bobbed up and down on my spurting prick. As my gushing cum eased to oozing dribbles, I managed to regain control of my hands and grabbed her hair, intent on yanking her off, but all I could do was caress it.

Feeling my spurting cock slow to a dribble, Evie licked up the sides, slurping up the shaft, cleaning off her saliva and the cum that had run down the sides. I watched her clean me off with mixed emotions. I loved what she had just done for me, but I also regretted that I had let her, but then... thinking about it another way, I'd lost my granddaughter and gained a woman. A wonderful, young woman who really loved me and wanted me... as a lover.

"I do love you, Evie," I whispered softly, "I love you so-o very much."

Evie glanced up at me and smiled a gentle, adoring smile.

"I love you, too, Grampa," she slid up beside me and into my arms, "I love you very, very much."

I could only smile, caressing her pregnant belly gently.

"Um-m-m," she sighed, "I like that. I got a tummy full of my Grampa's cream and full of baby. Um-m-m-m-m."

"Okay," I harangued myself, "okay. Just no babies. One will be more than enough. I'm getting too old to raise any more kids."

"Dad! Daddy!" I heard Linda calling a few minutes later, "you in there," she rapped on the door.

"Shit!" I hissed softly.

Evie echoed me and pulled the covers over her head.

"Yeah, I'll be out shortly," I answered aloud, "give me a minute, I'm nekkid!"

"Ooh," she giggled, "nekkid, huh? Okay, but come down as soon as you can, we got supper ready."

"Okay, honey, be there shortly."

"Okie-doke."

I turned to Evie and pulled the covers off her grinning face, leaned in and pressed my lips to hers.

"Is that what you're after?" I whispered.

"Among other things," she nodded, reached up, grabbed my neck, pulling me down on top of her.

As our lips came together, she opened her mouth and suckled gently on my tongue, giving me a taste of my cum on her tongue as she pulled me to her.

"Okay, honey," I sighed, caressing her cheek, "okay."

— — — — — — —

It was a good thing that we'd gotten that nap, because friends kept stopping by then we went to an evening Thanksgiving service at the church, then came back to the house and partied until late - or early, depending on your outlook, then... then that was it for the day, I guess. Some of the grandkids stayed over, but nobody really went to bed that night. The next day, Thanksgiving Day, we all woke up late. I'd fallen asleep on the couch and when I awakened, Evie was nestled against me. I could hear Linda and Opal and several of the older granddaughters in the kitchen rattling a few dishes around. I gave Evie a furtive kiss on the side of her throat, feeling her heartbeat under my lips, smiled and pushed her legs up to her belly, raise both her feet in my hand and brought them around behind me as I sat up. She groaned quietly and opened her eyes, smiling blearily up at me.

"I had the most wonderful dream, Grampa," she whispered, smiling softly, "it was just wonderful."

Calvin, lying on the floor, rolled onto his back, yawned and stretched bumping into one of the younger kids.

"What happened," I grinned at him without answering Evie's unasked question,"run out of beds?"

"Nah," he smiled back, "I got held up at work with a bunch of late minute shoppers, seemed like a lot of 'em waited until we were about to close before coming in for their turkeys. Anyway, you and Evie were snuggled on the couch and Billy, here was passed out on the floor, so I figured I'd join him," he stretched again and wrinkled his nose, sniffing at his underarms, "man, I gotta get a shower and some clean clothes."

"I imagine you do," I laughed as I looked him over, still in his work-apron.

He got to his feet, stretching as I reached for my cigarettes on the side table and offered him one. He smiled his thanks, took one and lit it on the way to the kitchen.

"Mom," he trailed smoke on the way, "did you bring me some clean clothes by any chance?"

As he left, Evie reached up and ran her soft, little hand along my in a soft caress, took my lighter from me and lit my cigarette. I smiled down at her and pulled her head to me, kissing the side of her face.

"Let's see if I can round up a cup of coffee," I smiled at her.

She nodded and patted my arm gently as Billy stirred and yawned, stretching hard. I got up and also stretched, doing a few twists to unkink my back muscles and headed for the kitchen in my socks.

"Got any coffee?" I yawned at Opal.

"Dad!" she smiled, "sure we do. Erin get him a cup of coffee," she directed one of Linda's girls.