Grampa and Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had his hands full, when I got there. One of his boys was under the minimum school age - he was the baby and acted like one, most of the time and was spoiled rotten by all of them since his nearest sibling was his sister, six years older at ten. They were all very protective of their baby brother and whatever he wanted, they tried to give him. He was a double handful, but for some reason I couldn't fathom, I was the only one he seemed to listen to, besides his oldest sister. Unfortunately she'd just started college and was a long way from here.

"Okay, Martin," I looked at him sternly, "straighten up and go get your flip-flops since you don't want your shoes."

"Kay," he smiled up at me and rushed off.

"And find a shirt while you're at it," I threw after him, he didn't like wearing shoes, except when there was snow on the ground.

"Durn, I'm glad to see you, Dad," Charlie sighed dropping into his easy chair, "with Doris away and Linda out, none of us can seem to get him to do anything at all."

"Oh, he's just a spoiled little varmint," I chuckled.

"Varmint is right," Charlie shook his head and smiled, "but he's my baby boy and I can't do a thing but love him."

"Ha, yeah, you are so right."

Martin came rushing back in, dropped his flip-flops in front of me, handed me a shirt and stepped into his flip-flops.

"Help me wif my shirt, G'ampa."

A few minutes later we were all dressed and laughing as we got under way to O'Donald's Burger Barn for burgers and shakes.

— — — — —

Over the next few weeks as we headed into Christmas, Evie and I bonded even closer. She gained another five inches or so around her belly and another fifteen pounds. I took her out on what amounted to dates and we made love, a lot of love. To my surprise, I made love to her as much as three times a day! Martha didn't come to my mind that much and I no longer compared making love with Evie to making love with Martha. They were two completely different and very loving women. When we went out, people stared at us for a little while, the men usually smirking jealously and, if they were with a wife or date, tried to ignore us. I rather enjoyed the hidden attention we received, feeling that if she weren't already pregnant, I certainly could have gotten her that way. Evie for her part, played up the part of a young wife with an older husband, and hung on to my arm possessively, really hamming it up.

A few weeks later, it dawned on me that I did feel as if she were my wife and that I should do something to show her how much I truly loved her. I figured that, if we were acting like a married couple, then I should give her something to really show it. So, I took her to a jewelry store and ordered her a set of rings. A diamond studded wedding band and a two-carat diamond ring. She was ecstatic and barely held it in while were in the store, but when we got around the corner, she hopped up and down, then settled down and acted like a sedate, old married lady, however...

"Wait'll I get you home," she whispered, "just wait," and furtively grabbed my stiffening prick, caressing and touching me as if I was hers... in truth, I was.

Thinking of us as a couple was a real pleasure and I really enjoyed all of her attentions. To try to camouflage Evie's rings for what they were, I had also ordered a pair of one-carat diamond rings with their birth stones inset around the central diamond, for Opal and Linda and a pair of one-carat diamond tie-tacks for Charlie and Frank, also inset with their birth stones.

A week before Christmas, all the jewelry was ready. I didn't tell Evie a thing about picking them up. I waited until she left with Opal and Linda to do some more Christmas shopping, then went to the jewelry store and picked them up. Evie's two rings and the other jewelry set me back almost twenty-thousand dollars. I wished that it was all for Evie, but there was still her birthday coming up, so I figured I could wait and take her to do some more shopping then. When I got home, I hid the gifts and went back to my newspaper. I didn't plan on bringing them out - except for the engagement ring, figuring on giving her the wedding ring after the Christmas fever died down, maybe on New Year's morning, to start the new year off right.

Linda, Opal and Evie came home and showed off all the other gifts they'd bought that day - the ones I was allowed to see, anyway - and I presented them with the rings and the tie-tacks for their husbands.

"I was going to wait until Christmas, but I'm too impatient," I lied presenting the small boxes to them, I really wanted to give Evie the engagement ring.

Opal and Linda were flabbergasted. I'd never given them diamonds before. Evie smiled and acted surprised, smiling brilliantly into my eyes. As my daughters stared, I distracted them by slipping their rings on their fingers and as they admired each other's glitter, I gently slipped Evie's ring on her finger, kissing her hand gently as I finished. Opal didn't notice, but Linda looked sharply at us and, without saying a word, distracted Opal until I was done. I realized that I might have made a mistake when I really noticed the sizes and differences between the ring I'd presented Evie and the ones I'd given my daughters. Linda did notice as well as noticing the affection Evie and I showed each other, because she kept Opal from looking at Evie's ring by distracting her with the details on her own ring. On their way out, Linda gave me glance and a small shake of her head, looked over at Evie and pursed her lips, quickly un-pursing them and sighing. Waving her hand as if to say "I don't want to know" as she left.

The next day, we had an appointment with Evie's newly acquired gynecologist. She had a good visit, the nurse and the doctor all called her Mrs. Poole and we let them. She was healthier than she'd ever been, if a little bit anemic, but he gave her some iron pill samples and wrote a prescription for my insurance company to cover the cost - I didn't have any insurance, I just wrote off medical costs at the end of the year. The only other thing, which Evie didn't like, was that he told her to curtail her sex life. He told her that she needn't stop it completely, just that she needed to ease up and limit her vaginal penetrations to once, or at most, twice a week. I didn't mind, although she had gotten me used to sex two to three times a day and I got stiff at the oddest times. At first Evie took care of me with her luscious mouth and, her sex drive hardly diminished, I brought her off a couple of times a day with my fingers. One night she came to bed with a hesitant smile.

"Grampa, I was, um..." she began as she climbed into bed.

"Oh? You were, were you?" I teased her gently.

"Yes I was," she giggled, "no, you see..."

"With both eyes," I kept up the banter.

"Grampa!" she looked seriously at me, then gave in and grinned, "I love you. You're my honey," she wrapped her arms around my neck, snuggling tightly to me, "but I was wondering if, um, if, you know, if..."

"Spit it out," I smiled, "it can't be that serious, honey," I whispered.

"Well, um, I was wondering if you'd ever, um, if you'd ever had anal sex," she finally blurted out, "I mean, not on yourself, b-but, I mean, um..."

"You mean have I ever fucked anyone in the ass?"

"Well... yes," and rolled onto her side, pushing her buttocks into my hips, "I was wondering what it felt like. See, since the doctor said I needed to cut back on vaginal sex and I can't always get to you with my mouth, I was wondering if, uhm, well, if you'd like to... I mean, I'd like it if you, uhm... I mean, I wanna try it and, well, could you do it to me that way? It's not too dirty, is it? I've, I've done an enema to clean out. I read about it on the internet the other day and, and, well, I'm, I'm ready."

"Did you really clean out for me, baby," I whispered in her ear.

I got really stiff at her words. I was already hard with my cock pressing against her yielding buttocks as she nodded, but she'd just gotten me harder at the thought of fucking my granddaughter's ass.

"I've never done it before," she whispered softly, "but I love you, Grampa, and I get a lot of comfort from making love with you any which way you want - and I do love sucking on you, but late at night, when I feel your cock getting so hard... well, I want it in me and my mouth is so far away, you know?" she giggled gently, "so I figured, this way I can relax and enjoy it and let you do all the work."

"Oh, so it's that way it is, huh?" I chuckled, "do you know how to relax your pretty little butt-hole, sweetheart," I murmured, caressing her enlarging, baby-round tummy down to her pussy.

"I, uhm, I think so," she nodded, "I tried looking it up on-line, but all I found was a lot of dirty stories about it and some medical articles that were really clinical, but the stories I did read, all said that it doesn't hurt if it's done right."

Her voice was high and tiny as her small hands slid down to grip mine, gasping and humping her hips into my hands as I tickled her engorged clittie.

"I don't know, baby," I rubbed the head of my cock up and down between her firm, adorably rounded cheeks, "your Grandma and me also did the same thing when she was pregnant, except that she didn't think of cleaning herself out. She said it felt good, after the second or third time and let me make love to her that way anytime I wanted and she did have orgasms most times, even when I didn't play with her clittie."

"Oh," she nodded.

As I spread her ass-cheeks, I pressed my stiff prick to her tightly furled rosette and pushed gently.

"Umh-h-h," she grunted softly.

"It's okay, honey," I whispered, "if you can't ease it open for me, it's okay. It won't hurt me to do without."

"N-no, Grampa, keep trying, I'll get the hang of it sooner or later."

"Okay, honey," I kissed the back of her soft neck, "okay."

A few seconds later, I tried again. I could feel her asshole quivering on the head of my prick, then as I pressed gently, her shit-hole relaxed and I sank into her.

"Oo-ooh!" Evie squealed softly, then giggled, "it went in! Ooh, Grampa!"

"Does it hurt, sweetie?" I smiled as she pushed back.

"N-n-no-o-o-o?" she sounded unsure, "I feel like... like I'm full of, uhm..."

"Fulla shit?" I grinned, finishing her words as I slid a little deeper into her.

"Uh-huh," she giggled, "like I'm fulla shit."

She giggled as I kissed her soft neck, I guess my growing beard tickled, and wrapped my arms around her as I rocked my hips into her.

"Ooh, Grampa," she breathed softly, "ooh... s-s-sweet!"

"What's sweet?" I fucked my stiff cock in and out of her.

"Um-m-m, it feels... so... so, uhm, so nice," she sounded relaxed and happy, "so very, very nice. It's you in me, Grampa, and that's what makes it... good."

She rolled her head back, under mine and I kissed her soft, pink ear and the side of her creamy jaw and throat.

"Squeeze with your asshole, honey," I whispered in her ear, "squeeze my prick hard, okay, baby? Can you do it?"

For answer, her butt cheeks tightened and I felt her sphincter, gripping my thrusting shaft tightly.

"Like that?" she smiled closing her eyes lightly, "um-m-m, yes, like that," she answered herself dreamily.

"Yes-s-s," I sighed in her ear, laying the side of my face on hers.

She reached back and pulled on a butt-cheek, letting me sink deeper into her. I could feel her sphincter loosen as I pushed in, my lower belly slapping against her firm rear cheeks, and tightening as I pulled back. She picked up that wonderfully lusty rhythm very quickly.

"G-G-Grampa?"

"Yes-s-s-s, sweetie," I gulped, panting.

I was getting close to cumming. I could feel the tender pressure in my balls and the base of my prick, my spongy cock-head beginning to throb.

"I... uhm..." she grunted, "I... I think - oh, jeez, Grampa!" she gasped, panting heavily and I realized what she was trying to say as she shuddered and jerked, stiffening on my thrusting cock.

"Yes, baby," I crooned in her ear, "cum for me, sweetheart, cum for your old Grampa. Yes-s-s, cum for me."

Martha hadn't been able to cum that way, at first. She'd said that it felt odd, but that she did get a little pleasure out of it. She thought that maybe it was just the closeness of our bodies, the human contact that she liked. However, when I masturbated her as I fucked her ass, she'd cum, not big, hard orgasms, but she still came. But Evie... Gawd. Her ass bucked back at me, as she arched her back and pressed her shoulders against my chest, her ass jiggling on my hips and gripping my cock tight with a shuddering power I'd never felt before. I could see her mouth gape wide as she threw her head back, banging hard against my chin. For a few nano-seconds I saw stars, but I held her hips motionless and suddenly heard her cry out.

"AH-H-H-H-H-H-H-GRAMPA-A-A!!" she squealed in a high falsetto, "oh, oh, oh, Grampa-a-a," she wailed, her ass bouncing back at me like as if on springs.

I was so close, but I didn't want to cum yet. Her tightly gripping asshole felt so damn wonderful. Her squirming colon, adjusted to my filling stiffness as her sphincter spasmed, milking my prick uncontrollably. I reached down and gripped an ass-cheek, one in each hand, and squeezed them with all the strength in my body.

"OH! OH! Oh-h-h, Gra-Grampa," she gasped cumming helplessly, "oh-h-h-oo-oo-FUCK! Shit, shit, shit, FU-U-UCK-K-K-K!! GRAMPA!"

Her ass clenched tightly around my prick, immobilizing it as she came again, shuddering and shivering involuntarily as the delicious sensations jolted up her back from her pillaged asshole.

"That's my girl," I whispered excitedly, my balls beginning to throb, my cock straightening as her squirming colon squeezed and milked it, "ah-h-h, sweetness... here... here I... CU-UM-M-M!!"

My climbing blast surged to a stop, held at her anus by her fiercely gripping sphincter. Suddenly, she shivered, her sphincter let go and I blasted my hot, boiling cum deep into her quivering asshole.

"A-AH-H-H-HEE-EE-EE-EE!!" she screeched jerking and bouncing back on my cock, cumming once again.

"Oh-h-h-h, baby," I gasped.

Digging my toes into the bedding, I pedaled my feet as I tried to push my entire body into her tightly clutching rectum, blasting spurt after spurt of my spermy cum into her barren asshole. As I came, she reached back and gripped my hands, digging her stubby fingernails into the sides of my palms as I squeezed her buttocks hard.

Taking her grip as a signal, I let go and slid my hands up to her milk-burdened breasts, squeezing the milk out of her yielding nipples in intense squirts. She arched in orgiastic delight, her mouth gaping wide once more, her hands still on mine, gripping them tightly as she came once more, jerking convulsively as she lost herself in her orgasmic delight. It took us a few minutes to calm down, meanwhile I snuggled her against me, my half-stiff cock still buried in her clenching asshole.

"Oo-ooh-h-h," Evie suddenly giggled.

"Oh, yeah?" I kissed the back of her silky neck.

"Yeah," she giggled, "it must be dribbling out, because it feels kinda cold sliding down my butt."

"Oh. Yeah," I smiled, nuzzling her soft hair.

"It feels so good there, Grampa," she sighed, rolling her butt gently on my hips, "um-m-m, real nice. I think I'll want you there a lot... a whole lot."

I chuckled and caressed her satiny hip, sliding my bottom arm under her head and pulling her against me.

"I need milking, Grampa Husband of mine," she murmured, "remind me to remind you in the morning, kay?"

"Um-m," I smiled, nibbling her soft, slender neck.

— — — — —

We all had a wonderful Christmas. It was Linda's turn to host our Christmas Eve celebrations and, although Charlie's house wasn't as big - nor as empty - as mine, the coziness of it all was just right for us. She and Opal lived within a few blocks of each other, all the way across town from me, thank God, in a ten year old development. Linda tried to keep Evie and me separated as much as possible when we were in company, apparently worried that somebody would begin to suspect what she'd discovered about Evie and our too-close relationship. Due to Evie's pregnancy, she didn't think that we were doing anything sexual, but we were just too close for her liking. One morning, as Evie and I ate breakfast - alone - she came up with her version of Linda's feelings.

"I think Aunt Linda's jealous, Grampa," she pressed her napkin to her mouth to catch the egg yolk dribbling from her mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, honey," I chuckled, "jealous of what?"

Evie swallowed and giggled as she wiped her mouth.

"I think she's jealous that I'm sleeping with you," she dropped her eyes shyly to her plate.

"What makes you think that?"

I was instantly on the alert. How did she know? How had she found out? Did anybody else know about it? But I kept my mouth shut and waited.

"It's the way she looks at me and at you," she took a sip of her milk and wiped her mouth, "she kind of stares at me, then she'll give you a kind of wistful look. It gives me the idea that she wishes it was her with you."

I chuckled and wiped my mouth.

"No," I shook my head, "I think that she knows you and I are sleeping together and blames you for seducing me..." she started to interrupt, but I held a hand up to forestall her, "but it takes two to tangle," I shrugged.

"But I did," she smiled, "I'm the one that climbed into bed with you, or don't you remember?"

"And I couldn't have said no?" I arched my eyebrows, "I wanted you very much and you only made me realize it and act on it... for that, I'm grateful to you."

"Um-m-m," she swallowed the bite of toast she was chewing, "I don't feel so bad about it now," she dropped her hand on mine, caressing my fingers softly, "last night was wonderful, Grampa," she murmured, "thank you for loving me."

"You're quite welcome, baby. You have a wonderful heinie," I grinned.

"Getting better with practice," she giggled, "ooh," she smiled and grabbed her baby-filled tummy.

"You okay?" I gripped her hand nervously.

"Um-hm." she nodded, "I think baby just kicked for the first time."

"It's about damn time he woke up," I chuckled, he's been lying in there for the last... what, six or seven months and he's finally waking up?"

"She," she giggled, "no, she's moved around some, but this is the first time she's kicked. She's been a real lady for a while and now she's impatient to get out of the way of your stiff, uhm, you know."

"So it's a girl?" I smiled pushing my plate aside.

"Um hm," she nodded, "the nurse and I went over the sonograms the other day while I was waiting on you and we figured out that it was a girl. She turned and gave us a real good beaver shot. No hangy down, so it's a girl."

"I like that," I picked up her plate and flatware along with mine and set them in the sink, "I've always preferred girls. Not that boys aren't nice, but I've always preferred girls, you know?"

"I know exactly how you feel, Grampa."

I was at the sink, rinsing off the dishes when she suddenly giggled.

"When me and you have a baby, Grampa," - not 'if,' not 'maybe,' and she didn't hesitate over it - "will that make you your own Grandpa?"

I burst out laughing. The Flats and Scruggs song suddenly popped into my head and I laughed again - it really sounded funny.

"I'm my own Grandpa," I sang, "it sounds funny I know, but it really is so, I'm my own Grandpa-a-a."

Evie laughed uproariously, however, I hadn't said that I wouldn't give her a baby either and I wondered, once again, if I shouldn't go and get my tubes tied. Evie, I felt, was still too young to do that to, she might want to find someone else later and have some kids with whatever man she chose. So I only smiled at her, feeling wistful and wishing that I wasn't so damn old and even more, that Evie wasn't my granddaughter.