Grampa and Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Year's Eve we all - the whole family - went out, taking the kids along as well. We had a favorite restaurant at which we'd made reservations at the beginning of the year. It seemed to have gained in popularity, because it was as crowded as hell promised to be. Everybody there seemed to know everybody there and we all greeted each other like the old friends we were or stared down each other with equal dislike, but we were all unanimous in greeting the new year with hope and expectation. Evie was treated either respectfully or with pity as a single mother. Some men leered openly. I gathered that they were just waiting for her to give birth to approach her with their own propositions, however, I stayed close to her, the protective husband-grandfather, I didn't really know which role to take.

I only had two drinks the whole night, one was a beer that I nursed through the whole thing and the other was a glass of champagne at midnight. Evie didn't like the taste of beer and didn't want to drink anything stronger because of the baby, so she had a couple of root beers before switching to a Shirley Temple which she nursed most of the night. Her only other drink was a sip of my champagne, straight from my mouth at midnight. The only one that seemed to notice our exchange was, once again, Linda.

New Year's day, I awakened with my stiff cock buried in Evie's grasping pussy. She had backed up to me and, since she was beginning her third trimester, it was the easiest way to make love. I gripped her sweet hips, grown fleshier with the extra fat, and pushed deeper into her, flattening her ass-cheeks with my hips.

"Ooh, yes-s-s," she moaned, "just like that, Grampa, just like that."

I began the sweet ride to cum-heaven, gently fucking my stiff cock in and out of her softly yielding baby cradle. Evie happily crooned softly and pulled my hands up around her ribs, resting her full, soft breasts on the backs of my hands. She was so soft and her pussy, so full of baby, could only grip so hard. As I gently slipped in and out of her, my pussy-wet prick slid between her quivering butt-cheeks, rubbing across her anus and into her pussy. It was easier on the baby as well, I mean, I only penetrated her in a shallow slide. To her, however, it wasn't the penetration of my prick so much as the touch and feel and knowing that she was pleasing me that she enjoyed. I had tried twiddling her clittie before, but she'd only pulled my hands off, kissing them and rubbing them around her milk-swollen breasts, saying that it was unusually tender. A few minutes later, I washed out her oozing cream with my own spurting cum.

"Um-m-m, that feels so good, Grampa," she sighed.

"You didn't cum, sweetheart," I murmured.

"I don't need to cum every time, Grampa," she whispered, turning her head to me and puckering her lips.

"Um-m-m," I pressed my lips to hers.

"Just having you next to me, feeling you warming me and feeling your strong hands on me is all the orgasmic pleasure I'll ever want and all I'll ever need," she smiled.

She pulled my hands up to her lips and kissed them again, shaking her hair back. A long while later, I remembered that I hadn't given her the wedding ring. I pulled out of my comfortable doze and sat up.

"Wh... ahem... wh-what's wrong, Grampa?" Evie stirred, blinking sleepily up at me.

"I forgot THE most important thing of the New Year, sweetheart," I murmured, rising and heading into the my closet, "wait for me there, baby," I called as she made to rise and follow me.

She sat up and hugged her knees over the blanket as she watched. A few moments later, I was back by her side, holding the ring hidden in my hand.

"It's just that I forgot this," and opened my hand.

She stared at it, not daring to reach for it.

"If you're serious about this," I took it in my trembling fingers, "if you truly want us to be together..."

"Yes!" she gasped, clasping her hands under her chin and staring at the ring in my hand, her eyes wide.

"Even though we can't be legally married in any state in the Union..."

"YES!" she repeated, her eyes wide as tears began rolling out of her beautiful eyes, "yes-yes-yes!"

"Given all that... will you be as my wife?" tears suddenly welled up in my eyes as well, as I gave in to my emotions, "I never asked when I slipped the engagement ring on your finger, but I'm asking now -"

Her upward jump as she threw her arms around my neck knocked the ring out of my hand and it dropped between her legs, sliding off her damp pussy.

"YES! DAMMIT! YES! YES! YES! ALWAYS... oh-h-h-h... yes-s-s," and pressed her lips to mine, then slipped them all over my face pressing small kisses to it and my slowly growing beard.

A few moments later, I pulled myself back, my prick stiff and ready once again, running my eyes all over her - not just with lust, but with all the love I had for her. Then I remembered the dropped ring.

"I, uhm... I dropped the ring," and pulled her to me, hugging her gently, not wanting to press too hard on her burgeoning tummy.

"It's all right," she murmured, nipping my jaw, "I got it in a safe place."