Grampa and Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled as I renewed my oral attack on her foot. She had to bend her knee when I pulled her toes into my mouth, biting the toes gently and licking between them. They were delicious, tasting a little of sweat, reminding me that we hadn't cleaned up before falling into bed, still, I loved it.

"Stop it!" she began laughing, "n-n-n-no-o-o-o-o-o, p-p-p-please! Stop! STO-op! That tickles."

She was helpless under me, her legs still under my chest, my soft prick still buried in her sloppily scummy pussy. I only grinned more mischievously and bundled her tighter under me.

"Oh, GAW-WD!" she squealed with laughter, "stop! STO-O-P-P-P! PLEASE! NO MORE! No more, Gram-PA-A-A!"

Her wiggling and squirming finally popped my cock out of her and I stopped, let her legs slip to the sides and, cupping her face in my hands, pressed my lips to hers softly and gently. She brought her arms up, wrapping them around my neck, her eyes shining bright in the dim light.

"I love you, baby girl," I whispered, "whether I fathered it or not I want the baby - and I want you as well, sweetness," I kissed her again, letting her suckle and caress my tongue with hers for a quick moment, "promise that you'll be with me for the rest of our lives," I kissed her again, "if not I'll still love you, always."

Her answer was a four-limbed hug as she eagerly pressed her lips to mine, suddenly bursting into tears.

"Yes, Grampa! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes!" she cried through her sobs, "I promise! I promise! I... I p-p-pro-omise! I pro-promise!" she sobbed, chanting her promise over and over and over.

Although, I'd asked for her promise, I still couldn't personally understand why she'd be happy living with an old man. To be his, what amounted to, concubine. I couldn't marry her, the blood ties were too close for the law although, I did recall an article I'd read in a medical publication that, by blood, we were far enough apart that there was little possibility of passing on congenital defects, the same chance that two total strangers would have. Still, I was glad that Evie was already pregnant. I wasn't sure I'd want to raise any more children at my age. I loved the grandchildren I already had and this one in particular, I loved very much, but more kids to raise? I'd have to think very hard about it.

"Baby," I whispered into her open mouth.

"Yes, darling?" she wiggled happily under me.

"Do you mind if we just snuggle for a bit. I'm still pretty ragged out by the all of the Thanksgiving festivities," I smiled, taking the edge off my formal words, "and I would like to sleep, okay?"

"Yes, Grampa," she lowered her legs as I slipped off to the side, turning with me, her soft hands cupping my face gently and smiling happily.

"Ah-h-h," I sighed, snuggling her to me.

She curled her arms against her jiggling breasts, buried her nose in my neck and, when I lay my leg over her hip, pushed a leg between mine. She whispered something incomprehensible into my throat, her soft lips pressing little kisses gently against my Adam's apple.

— — — — —

I woke up that Saturday morning with an empty spot beside me. Sitting up, I yawned, stretching and throwing my feet over the side. I felt some crusty stuff under my butt and, as I stood up, turned to see what it was. Sleepily, I realized that it was my dry cum. I shrugged and continued into the bathroom with a strong urge to piss.

"Grampa?" Evie called from the bedroom.

"In here, baby," I called, "hadda take care of some urgent business," my loudly splashing piss letting her know what the business was.

"Oh. That's okay, I just wanted to make sure you weren't up yet. I got up and fixed us some breakfast and thought that I'd feed you in bed," she giggled as I shook the drops off.

"Hey, that sounds like a great idea," then I grinned, "was it breakfast or... early breakfast you had in mind? Were you planning on keeping me in bed to have your way with me again?"

"Well, that's an idea," she laughed.

I loved her happy laughter. I quickly soaked a washcloth in warm water and wiped my prick and balls, doing a quick job of cleaning off. Then I turned and walked in, completely unprepared for the beautiful vision that greeted me. Evie sat chastely on the bed, hands in her lap and wearing a sheer dressing gown. Her face was devoid of makeup and she looked so young and beautiful that I got a lump in my throat. I felt guilty for having made love to - no, not made love to - for having fucked my darling girl. I couldn't quite get it in my head that Evie was a grown woman... a pregnant grown woman. She looked so young and innocent that I couldn't believe this was the girl who'd acted so wantonly last night.

As I approached, she looked up at me, her eyes wide, her pupils dilating, evidence that I was who she doted and waited on. She rose to her feet and stepped toward me, rising on tiptoes to pull my head down to her waiting lips. They were so soft, warm and inviting that I couldn't resist and held her tight. As I pulled back, I gazed down in wide-eyed wonder at my darling little girl, slowly realizing that she was a lovely, giving woman.

"Grampa?" she gazed up at me in similar wonder, "are you okay?"

"Sweetheart," I pulled her to me once more, squeezing the breath out of her, "I've never been more okay."

"Me, too, Grampa," she sighed, pressing her head to my chest, "me, too."

"Um-m-mh-h," I squeezed her, swaying from side to side, then, "would it be better if you used my name?"

"What, Grampa isn't your real name?" she giggled teasingly.

"No, Grampa isn't my real name," I grinned, pulling her into bed with me.

"Well, I have heard Granduncle Will call you Sammy, so I suppose your name is Samuel?" and reached to the bed side table, picked up the tray loaded with food and carefully set it on my lap.

"Damn, ya done good, sweetie," I pulled her shoulders to me and kissed the top of her head, "yep, the name's Samuel, but your Granduncle Will is the only one that dares call me Sammy in public," I laid a napkin on her lap, "everybody else calls me Sam or Mr. Poole," I spooned some grits into my mouth.

"Well," she shrugged, carefully looking down at the food, "I suppose I could call you Mr. Poole, but that's a bit stand-offish, don't you think?"

I almost spat my grits out trying not to laugh, however, I managed to hold everything in and swallowed, laughing. She chuckled and bit into a piece of toast.

"Take your pick, honey," I patted her leg, still chuckling, "call me anything you want as long as you always call me to bed."

I lay back on my pillows, caressing her slender back.

"You're my Grampa," she smiled leaning into me and feeding me a piece of buttered toast, "you'll always be my Grampa. It doesn't matter to me what your name is," she paused and kissed the corner of my mouth, "I love you very, very much, Mr. Whatever-your-name-is," she wiggled closer to me, "now eat," and slid a forkful of eggs into my mouth.

She enjoyed feeding me, besides, I didn't mind her attentiveness. We lay in bed and enjoyed each other the entire morning. She caressed my chest and face and I did the same, suckling down more of her delicious milk. I'd sure miss it when the baby came and he hogged it all. I figured I'd just enjoy it while I could. She was so soft and wonderfully free with me. I fingered her to a couple of gushingly creamy cums. Afterward, she went and had a good piss, complaining of the pressure on her bladder, then returned the favor, fastening her lips around my stiff prick. She did a remarkable job and didn't spill a drop.

Around noon, with Evie lying half across my chest, we watched the news and were discussing what to do about lunch, when the phone rang. I thought about letting it ring on then changed my mind and answered. It was Linda, wanting to know if Evie was up and about. She said she was going shopping and wondered if Evie wanted to go.

"Hang on, here comes Evie now," I lied and kissed Evie's soft lips before handing her the phone.

"Hello?" Evie rolled onto her back, her head resting on my belly.

"Sure, I don't think Grampa has anything planned that he needs me for - do you, Grampa?"

"Nope," I shook my head, "nothing at all."

"Nope," she repeated into the phone, "nothing at all, just a lazy lunch of leftover turkey and stuff."

"Yeah, sure, you think Victoria's Secret has any maternity lingerie? I'd love to feel a little girly. This little monster I'm carrying is beginning to wear on me, you know? It's beginning to feel like Rosemary's Baby," and giggled at something Linda said.

"No! Really?" and burst into laughter.

I loved her laughter and leaned over, lifting her head and kissing her forehead. She smiled up at me and caressed my stubbly-whiskered chin and, as Linda talked, she covered the mouthpiece, tilted the phone away and very softly whispered, "let it grow out," she waggled her eyebrows, "it oughtta look good on you," then back into the phone, "uh-huh. Yeah. You bringing any of the girls?"

"Yeah, I like Kimberly, you know? She's always been fun to be around, so even if the other two don't go... yeah, I guess we don't need them seeing their Christmas presents... so what time should I be ready?"

"Okay. Okay, I'll ask," she put the phone to her chest and turned to me, "Grampa, Aunt Linda says that Uncle Charlie's taking the kids that aren't going shopping with her out for burgers and wants to know if you'd like to join them. She said she'd pick me up around three or so and that they plan on going out around four. Do you want to go?"

"Not really," I began chuckling, "but Charlie's going to need a hand with that mob of his, so I better go, hadn't I?" I was still chuckling and Evie joined in the laughter as she put the phone back to her ear.

"Aunt Linda says she heard that and she's laughing, saying that she heartily agrees. Okay, Aunt Linda, I'll be ready by three and Grampa will..." she looked at me with a questioning look.

"I'll meet Charlie and his gangsters there at their house."

"... Will meet them at your place..."

"Charlie's going to need some help herding them into the van," I smiled.

"... Uncle Charlie - oh, you heard all that," Evie giggled, "yeah, he's a great guy," she blew me an air kiss, "okay, then, see you later. Love you, Aunt Linda. Yeah, me too, it's been a long time since I've been out shopping just to shop... yeah, me too, bye."

She smiled fondly at me as she sat up and hung up the phone. Then, in one fluid motion, she slid over me, resting her chin on her hands in the middle of my chest. She gazed up at me, her eyes wide and so full of love and adoration, that it brought a lump to my throat. I reached out to her and touched her soft lips, caressed her smooth cheeks and down to her satiny shoulders. She closed her eyes, her smile never leaving her lips, as I touched her and realized that I was in love all over again, wondering how that was possible, as much as I'd loved Martha.

"How the hell is it possible," I sighed to myself.

"Hm?" she half-opened her eyes to gaze up at me.

I was going to say that I loved her, but instead, I held back and smiled.

"How much money you got for shopping?" I pulled her up beside me and snuggled her shoulder in my armpit, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Um? Dunno, about fifty, I guess. I was hanging onto it for expenses, but since you're giving me room and board, I can spend it all," she shrugged smiling up at me happily, "why?" she raised her head, sounding wary and expectant at the same time.

"Well," I hesitated, then - what the hell, the money wouldn't do me any good in heaven or hell, "you can have one of my debit cards," I shrugged, "all it's doing is getting old and moldy in my wallet. You might just as well get some use out of it."

"No, Grampa," she shook her head, "I don't want your money. I got your love - besides a place to live and plenty of food - that's all I want. All I'll ever want," she smiled up at me, "the fifty..."

"... isn't near enough to buy gifts for everybody," I shook my head, "no, you can pick out some things for me to give at the same time and just tell Linda that you're saving me from running out to Wal-Mart or someplace and buying pre-paid gift cards, okay? And... get some real nice things for yourself. Later on, we'll go to some of the nicer shops, maybe get you some sexy things, hm?"

Evie giggled and kissed my chest gently, caressing my belly and running her small fingers through the little bit of hair that grew there.

"Okay, Grampa," she nodded, "but it isn't..."

"Do it!" I interrupted, "and, maybe later on, me and you'll go shopping and get you, Linda and Opal some nice..." I was about to say some nice diamonds, but I quickly amended that, "... something nice. Something especially for you, from me, okay?"

"Sure, Grampa," she smiled brilliantly up at me, "I think I'm gonna love going shopping with you!"

"Okay, great, sounds like a plan."

I hugged her slender little shoulders and half-rolled to face her, lifted her chin and kissed her like I'd kissed Martha. I licked her lips, nibbling on them gently and pressing my tongue between them. As she suckled and caressed it with hers, I opened my mouth wide and gave her a slobbery, fish-mouthed kiss - wide open mouth covering her small mouth completely - and, as her tongue followed mine back in my mouth, I nipped at it gently.

"Damn, Grampa," she shivered with delight and looked up at me, her eyes wide and sparkling, "you get me so damn horny!"

"Eh, it's all them baby hormones rushing around inside you. I remember your Mom and Dad sneaking off to one of the empty bedrooms during most of her pregnancies - yours included - and I'd hear the bed springs screaming or the headboard thumping against the wall and it was Opal usually instigating it. Then I'd have an extra set of bedding in the dirty laundry hamper..." she giggled at the thought of her Mom and Dad screwing like rabbits, "pecker tracks all over it - not that I looked for them, but when I shook them out to put them in the washing machine, they weren't hard to see," I smiled and shook my head as she laughed uproariously.

"Now that's a story," her laughter subsided to a chortle, "I'll have to pass that one on to my kids," suddenly she quieted and looked hopefully up into my eyes, her small fingernails scraping through my stubble, "our kids? Maybe?"

I wasn't too sure about that. Maybe I should go get a vasectomy like Charlie and not run the risk. I only smiled down at her and pressed my lips to hers. She closed her eyes, mewling softly deep in her throat.

"Come on," I pulled my arm out from under her head, "we can't lay in bed all day... much as I'd like to. My back won't allow it."

I sat up stiffly, stretching and hearing my joints pop. Evie still lay quietly, watching me from where I'd left her.

"These days," I grumbled, "snap, crackle and pop isn't a cereal. It's me getting out of bed."

That only got a weak giggle out of her so I turned and gazed at my young, round-bellied, milky-fleshed beauty and completely forgot about my joke as I looked down at her. Her gray eyes seemed almost blue in this light. The light showed off the light dusting of brownish-red freckles across her face, neck and shoulders and down her milk-heavy breasts straining with their load - which I looked forward to suckling tonight. I sighed, memorizing the beautiful, reddish tinge that thinly covered her vulva. The memory of her beautifully rounded soft thighs and the luscious thighs I'd so quickly grown to love wrapping around my ribs made my soft prick twitch. Then I got down to her small pink feet, her sweet pink little toes, just made to suck on - my fascination with her pretty toes suddenly rising. She smiled up at me and, as she moved to get up, I pushed her back and pressed my lips to the growing swell of her belly, licking and suckling her protruding belly button.

"Oo-ooh-h-h," she squealed and gasped, "I-I-I th-think I just came. Ooh," she squealed again, "ah-h-h!"

As she stiffened and shuddered, I knew she'd cum. Damn, she was a horny little bitch, I grinned and sat back, caressing her smooth, round baby carriage.

"Just wait'll I get back home," she threatened me teasingly, "I'm gonna... I'm

gonna..."

"You're gonna what?" I smiled.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains loose," she giggled as I helped her stand up.

"I can hardly wait."

I pulled her into my arms, cuddling her and caressing her back, from the shoulders down as far as I could reach under her firm, yielding ass-cheeks, hefting them one at a time. Then we took a long, lingering shower together. I got her off a few more times, but I wouldn't let her make me cum. I chuckled and told her that, since I was an old man, I had to save it up for tonight. By the time we dried and dressed, it was almost three and she rushed around finding something to wear. She finally settled on stretch jeans Linda had given her because her denims cut into her baby-full waist.

She was growing bigger each day. I remembered how Martha had complained of being unable to fit into her clothes from one day to the next after her fifth month. It had seemed as if, after a certain point, the growing baby kicked into high-speed. I knew better, though. The fetus had been growing by leaps and bounds, but it was only after the fourth or fifth month that one could actually tell how quickly it was growing.

Linda showed up a little after three, about the time I got my Sunday paper out of the delivery box and settled in with the comics - comics first, always. While Evie was still upstairs fussing with her hair, Linda rang the back doorbell and burst in. She asked the usual questions about how I'd slept and how I was feeling and the usual platitudes about resting, then asked where Evie was.

"I guess..." I started.

"Here I am," Evie interrupted, running down the stairs, "I was just trying to figure out what to do with this dust mop on my head," she fussed, "I finally gave up and just tied it back."

She looked beautiful and so very young with her hair back in a pony tail. I watched her, enthralled by her beauty, staring as they chatted while Evie found her purse and keys. While she was rushing around, I pulled out my wallet and fished out one of my debit cards and held it out until she was ready to go. I really think she'd forgotten completely about taking it with her.

"Don't forget this," I called to her, picking up my comics again.

"Um, what, Grampa?"

"The favor you promised me," I smiled, holding out the card to her.

She looked so beautiful and radiant and far younger than she was.

"Ooh, yes," she giggled rushing up to me, "how much can I spend?" she examined the card, "and what's the pin number?"

"Well, banks only insure up to a maximum of what, a hundred thousand?"

"I think it's more, Daddy," Linda patted my shoulder.

"Well, whatever it is, it used to be a hundred thousand, so that's all I've got in that one," I smiled and shrugged, "I don't guess you can go over that, and my pin number is my birthday month and day - backwards."

"Um, when's your birthday?" Evie looked at me puzzled.

"Come on, give your Grampa a kiss and let's go, I know his birthday."

"Oh, okay, Grampa."

She bent and automatically went for my lips. I almost opened my mouth, but managed to fight the urge. I saw her lips part, then she realized what she was about to do and closed them, giving me a chaste peck on the lips. Linda leaned to me as Evie stepped back, giving me a peck on the lips as well. I smiled and told them to have a good time.

"With that much money, we will!" Linda laughed.

Evie turned and waved as they went through the kitchen door. A few seconds later, I heard the outside door slam and the car start up and I was left with my comics and my thoughts. I'd meant to finish reading the comics before I went to meet Charlie and the kids, but I couldn't concentrate, so I just grabbed the sports section, made sure the house was locked and checked the stove - one of my pet worries - and headed out the kitchen door.