Grampa and Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd you and your baby girl sleep," Linda smiled, "I noticed you two are back as thick as thieves."

"Yeah," Opal laughed, "you two always did have something special going on?"

"I guess... and I slept pretty good," I took a quick gulp of the hot stuff, "I don't know how Evie fared on that lumpy old thing," I shook my head.

"Aw, Dad, you're not old," Opal chortled, "lumpy maybe, but not old."

At that they all broke into laughter. I added my laughter, waggling my finger at her. We bantered back and forth, with the kids joining in on the teasing. Calvin got the clothes his mother had brought him, took a shower and came back down. He and I, with the help of Linda's boys, collapsed the false wall and set up the hanging table. Once everything was set up, the granddaughters laid out the linen tablecloths and I kicked on the TV to watch some football as the women set up the food and we waited for our missing members to show up.

As we waited on Frank to get off work, I got some of the food together and Evie, Linda, Opal and I carried it to old Mr. Mario Rey. He lived in a small apartment, had lost his wife a few years before I lost mine and was pretty much alone most of the time. He'd turned down my invitation to have Thanksgiving dinner with us, but I figured that the refusal was no reason not to share it with him, we had more than enough to feed a small army. I took him enough so he'd have leftovers to snack on later then we sat and chatted with him for a while, drinking some of the wine he broke into for the occasion.

Once back at the house, we finished watching the football game and Frank finally arrived. We had a great time and even the youngest of the grandkids had a glass of watered down wine with their food. Afterward, we all settled down, torpidly snacking on leftovers the rest of the day and half-watching a few parade re-runs from that morning. For a change, Frank kept his big mouth and his slap-happy hands to himself, remaining pretty mellow and drinking conservatively. It surprised me, when I realized that he was actually laughing at some of Calvin's wisecracks about his favorite football team. The women and girls were talking animatedly about several of the big box stores beginning their sales at midnight and planned to go. The guys and I just shook our heads, turning down invitations to go shopping with them.

Later, after most of us had taken naps and eaten a regular meal, the women and some of the girls went shopping, came back and we napped some more. However, the place seemed empty after everybody left. They'd cleaned the house - better than I usually kept it - the leftovers had been divvied up, the table hung back up and the false wall was back in place. Evie had taken off with Linda and her kids to go dig through some more maternity clothes, so I was by myself. The living room seemed a lot bigger, even with the false wall back up, now that the kids had cleared out. I got one of Frank's leftover beers and relaxed in my easy chair, kicking on the TV to see what was on. A few minutes later, I was snoring comfortably. Evie awakened me with a kiss on my cheek.

"Ah-h-h," I grinned stretching, "the princess awakens the old troll with a soft little kiss."

"You are not an old troll," she giggled, slipping into my lap, "you are my Prince Charming. King Charming these days, I'd say," she giggled again.

"Old king," I smiled.

"Grampa," she pouted prettily then giggled adding, "you're not old," she giggled again - kind of like saying that I was at least a king, but not an old one, "come on, ready for bed? It's getting late."

"What time is it," I yawned snuggling her sweet, young body to me.

"Quarter after ten, we can watch TV in bed... if you want to," she smiled.

I looked up into her face. Did she still want to sleep with me? I had thought it was just a passing idea, something she'd done because maybe she was lonely. I still wanted her, my stiffening prick proved it. She stood up and took my hand, smiling at me.

"I can feel how ready you are for bed," she giggled again, "come on. I need your warm body to sleep comfortably."

I laughed and let her pull me to my feet.

"Did you lock up," I asked, letting her pull my arm around her waist.

"Yep," she nodded, "and turned off all the lights except for..." she flipped the living room light switch off, "this one. There. All sealed in and dark."

"Well, I guess all I gotta do is brush my teeth. I'll shower in the morning. I'm too tired to do anything else tonight. The kids really wore me out."

"Yeah," she agreed, "the holidays always wear me out anymore, but you know what?" she smiled brilliantly up at me.

"What's that, baby?"

"I think - no, I know... that this Christmas will be the absolute best I've had in a long, long time."

"Oh? And why's that?" I grinned as she pushed open my bedroom door.

"Because I'm here with you. I'm home. And home is the best place to be, you know?"

"Yes, ma'am, I know," we walked into the bathroom and she let me go.

As I reached for my toothbrush, she flipped up her skirt, lifted the commode lid and sat. I heard the splash of her pee, then a couple of heavier splashes. She looked up at me, smiling a little in embarrassment. I only chuckled as I brushed my teeth. When she wiped off, I handed her a warm, wet washcloth. She hesitated for a second, looking up at me in surprise, then took it and finished cleaning herself with it.

"Washcloth works better," I noted after I spat out the rinse water.

"Yes sir," she nodded gratefully.

Without getting up, she pulled her loose sweater off over her head, giving me a good look at her well-rounded breasts in her soft, cotton, maternity bra. She caught me looking and grinned happily up at me.

"Like it?" she hefted her breasts in the bra, "Aunt Linda gave me quite a few of them. I put them and my under-things in the extra chest of drawers by the bed while you were napping."

The chest had been Martha's and had stood empty for a long time.

"If it's okay, I'll hang some of my clothes in the closet. It's got oodles of space. You don't have much in the way of clothes, Grampa. We can go shopping after Christmas and get you some decent clothes, okay?"

"Sure, sweetie," I nodded indulgently, "we can do that."

I was tired, so I headed to bed with Evie padding along behind me, completely naked. I stood by my clothes hanger - a low wooden seat with a built-on hanger for a suit-jacket or shirt - and undressed. I watched Evie walk to my dresser drawer and pull out one of my light, nylon boxers, a shiny, maroon pair and turned to look at me questioningly. I nodded my okay and she quickly slipped them over her growing tummy. I paused and watched her, looking her over closely.

She was beautiful. Her tummy protruded gently, only now beginning to stretch as the baby inside her made a space for himself - or herself. Her long, slender, coltish legs were exquisite. Her nipples were growing darker and thicker, growing coarser, her milk readily flowing when I suckled. Her areolas had darkened and enlarged as well. She was again full of milk which, having sampled, I wanted more of. She adjusted the boxers around her hips - which were also widening, adjusting to carrying the baby. She looked up and again caught me looking, and grinned, throwing her arms up and throwing one knee over the other like a model declaring a winner.

"How do they look?"

"A lot better on you than they do on me," I shook my head admiringly.

She had such beautiful breasts and I wished they'd always be full of milk. I quickly finished undressing and, looking up at her approach, saw that she carried another pair of my boxers, a pastel blue pair. I usually wore boxers to bed, they were more comfortable to sleep in, usually wearing briefs under my regular clothes. Evie waltzed to the light switch, but I held up the remote control unit and flipped them off before she reached it, my bed side lamp coming on automatically.

"Show off," she chuckled coming back to the bed.

"Just making it easy on an old man," I countered.

With the same remote, I kicked the TV on as she climbed in beside me. The news channel came on as I lay back on my pillows. Evie lifted my arm and snuggled into the side of my chest, lying quietly against me and playing with the remote control as I drowsed, watching the news. Bin Laden was dead. The economy was tanking. Obama had started his run for re-election to the presidency - nothing new it seemed. I took back the remote and set the timer to turn the TV and my bed side lamp off and set the remote control on the night stand, turning to Evie.

"How's it feel to be home so far?" I murmured.

"Pretty darn wonderful," she smiled up at me, "since I came here, it's been like a dream. The holidays used to be pretty dreary with Mom and Dad. He always found something to raise hell about, especially with me. The boys usually made out okay, but he always seemed to find something wrong with me."

"I kinda noticed that," I sighed and kissed the top of her head, "however, he and Calvin seem pretty close."

"Yeah, I kinda wonder about that," she sounded thoughtful, "they seem... well... too close, if you know what I mean," she pressed a kiss to my chest.

"Um," I grunted in agreement, reaching for her soft breasts gently.

"Ooh-h-h," she whimpered softly.

"Did that hurt?" I hurriedly pulled my hands away.

"N-no, Grampa, it's just that... well, I forgot to milk them today. Aunt Linda's old pump needs washing and I was gonna do that earlier and didn't, so I haven't..."

"May I, then?" I grinned in the dim light.

Her head popped up, almost banging my chin, as a bright, delighted smile crossed her face.

"Would you? Please?"

"Oh, yes-s-s," I couldn't help but grin happily, sliding down to face her beautifully heavy breasts.

"Um-m-mh-h-h," she sighed as I pushed her flat on her back and mouthed a nipple, licking off the few drops that had oozed out from being jostled.

I half-closed my eyes suckling and drinking her delicious milk. That baby was gonna be one lucky little sonuvabitch - boy or girl. Then realized that I'd have to get her in to visit a gynecologist - a good one, the best that money could buy. She'd told me that she'd been visiting the free clinic for the help she'd needed, but I didn't feel that a public clinic was good enough. As I greedily slurped her luscious milk down, I cupped her soft, yielding breast with one hand and caressed my prick with the other. She sighed and grunted softly with pleasure as I nipped and pulled on her nipple, suckling the last few drops out of it before switching to the other. Pulling my hand off my prick, I slid it up her thigh and bumped against her hand - embedded in her pussy. Without bothering to think, not caring at this point that she was my granddaughter, wanting only to feel her soft wetness, I pushed her hand aside and pressed the palm of my hand over her vulva. I kept suckling as I slid it up until I had three fingers spreading her wet, slick lips apart, pushing the middle one into her gently.

"Oh-h-h-a-ah-h-h," she gasped, "oo-oo-ooh-h-h, Grampa! Gram-PA-A-A!" she gasped, "oh-h, yes-s-s-s."

The last time we'd been this intimate, she'd sucked me off without asking for anything else, so I meant to give her a little bit of pleasurable payback tonight. As her first breast went dry - so to speak - I switched between them, suckling and nibbling them, gazing down on their beautifully, rounded smoothness. Her pregnancy enlarged areolas were beautiful. I licked them from top to bottom and side to side, nibbling gently as I felt their softly rough texture under my slobbering mouth.

"Grampa! Ooh, Grampa!" she crooned happily.

I sank my finger deep into her, not feeling anything and wondered, illogically, if the baby had pulled his legs up out of the way. Pushing another finger in, I began sawing them in and out of her, pressing my thumb on her clittie, caressing it. She gasped and moaned, then suddenly cramped, her pussy tightening stiffly around my fingers.

"Um-mh-h-h," she grunted, cumming for me once more, "oh-Grampa! Ooh, that's so goo-ood!"

Letting her nipples rest, I kissed my way up her silky throat, nipping and nibbling as she sighed. Reaching her sweet mouth, she turned to me and opened it, sucking on my tongue and, pushing hers at me, caressed my tongue with hers.

"Oh, I'm so ready for you, Grampa," she murmured softly into my mouth, "put it in me, honey! Oh, yes-s, put your hard prick in me!"

I groaned, unable to fight my lust and rolled atop her. Her soft, slender legs spread wide and her knees rose up under my arms as I replaced my fingers with my long, heavy cock, sinking gently into her slick softness.

"Oh-God!" she gasped, "yes, Grampa, yes!"

I moaned my lust along with a complete denial of my sin as I sank into her.

"Make love to me, Grampa," she pleaded softly, caressing my face and neck, "make lots of love to me!"

She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me softly, almost chastely, as I plunged stiffly into her. Her head snapped back, her mouth gaped wide in a long, silent scream as she kicked my buttocks with her heels, urging me deeper into her. Her small hands grasped air beside her head as I began rocking into her, her pussy practically fibrillating, clenching and unclenching - cumming as I fucked her rough and hard, my naked desire showing my lust. All my misgivings, all my qualms about making love to my granddaughter went out the window. She wasn't the little girl I'd bounced on my knee, the little girl I'd fed a bottle to, the little girl I'd held to my shoulder and burped. This was a woman, full-grown and pregnant, lying under me, taking my thrusting cock deep into her adult cunt. A woman getting as great a pleasure from my driving cock as any woman would from having sex with her man. As I pounded into her, I marveled at her softness, her willing acceptance of my lust.

"Grampa-Grampa-Gram-PA-A-A!!" she thrilled under me.

Her hands gripped my back, then released and gripped my hips, then reached up under my shoulders and hooked her hands on them, pulling me tight to her. Her head thrashed once, her mouth gaping open, as her knees rose higher, the soles of her feet slapping my hips.

"Grampa!" she gasped her feet slipping down as she hooked her heels under my buttocks, pulling me into her.

"Oh, my sweet baby," I grunted, "God, how I've missed you!"

Actually it was Martha's love-making I missed as I subconsciously told her how much I missed her.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned in a whisper, "I've missed you, too, so very much! So very, very much!"

The "oh, Daddy" was what Martha used to moan to me when we made love! Why Evie should respond with that or where it came from was anybody's guess. I knew her father had never touched her that way. However, I let it go and didn't stop. Evie cried out again, tensing tightly, her pussy clamping around my pistoning prick as she came again, then again.

"Ah-ha-how-oo-oo," she wailed, pulling me into her tightly.

"Oh, baby!" I gasped as I slammed into her one final time and came, blasting my hot cum hard out of my over-pressurized balls, "ah-h-hUNGH-H-H," I grunted thrusting into her hard and spurting, then again, thrust and spurt, cumming and cumming into her cock-milking pussy.

"Oo-oo-ooh-h-h-h, d-d-darling!" Evie murmured, lying back and shuddering as I spent myself in her hot grasp, "yes-s-s-s, Grampa, fill me up, darling," her hands ran up and down my back, caressing my buttocks and urging me to fill her hungering cunt.

A few moments later, I lay atop her, totally used up. She lay back, kissing my neck and shoulders softly and gently. Crooning incomprehensible love words in my ear as she rocked me gently. My tired, sleepy body began to reassert itself, but as I tried to slip off her, she held me in place.

"It's okay, honey," she murmured, "don't move. You feel so-o-o good lying there. I love to look up at you and feel you on top of me. You are so wonderfully wonderful... my dearest, darling Grampa," then again, I heard Martha in my granddaughter's voice "rest on me, darling, I love feeling you in me."

I felt her thighs sliding up my hips as, pushing up one of my arms at a time, she pulled her feet up and rested her ankles under my shoulders, her pink little toes caressing my ears.

"Like it?" she smiled, clenching her pussy around my soft prick, "the asshole I left, hated when I did that, but it felt so-o, so-o sexy... ooh!" she giggled and scrunched up her nose as my cock twitched, "you do like it," and giggled softly as I nuzzled her neck.

I was still worn out, but Evie caught my slow eyes and pulled my head onto her soft, silky throat.

"Baby, I..."

"Sh-h-h, sh-h-h," she shushed me, "it's alright. Go to sleep. Just lie on me. I'm good, my legs are fine. I've got a trick I wanna show you," she giggled again, sounding like an eager little girl wanting to show her Grampa a trick she'd learned, "I was taking gymnastics and I can kiss my pussy, you know? So if you..."

In spite of the interest she spiked in me, my eyes refused to stay open and I dozed off. I heard her voice in my sleep and dreamed that I was fucking her as she stood on her shoulders - her knees resting on either side of my hips - suckling on my balls as I fucked her hard. About an hour later, I awakened from my dream, feeling Evie rolling her hips on my stiff prick as she fucked herself on me. Her soft moans of delighted lust filled my ears. It was a helluva realistic wet dream, I mused, smiling as I ran my hands under her shoulders and pulled her onto me, ramming my cock as deep as I could into her.

"Ooh-h-h, yes-s-s, Grampa," she crooned, her eyes closed, her mouth gaping open with pleasure.

I ground my hips, stirring her insides with my thick, hard swizzle stick.

"Yes-s-s-s," she crooned, "yes-yes-yes, my sweet, darling, Grampa-aa-aa!" she wailed, her voice dropping to a whisper.

Her hips jerked hard against me, still fucking herself on me as I she came again and again. I couldn't hold off any longer and sprayed my white-wash deep into her, trying to wash out the mucous plugging her cervix.

"God, you're one horny bitch," I whispered, caressing the underside of her shoulders gently.

She giggled and pursed her lips, pulling my head down and kissing my nose gently, rubbing her face all over it.

"Yes, I am," she sighed, wrinkling her nose up at me, "and it's all your fault, you know that?" she shook my head gently.

"Oh? Now how is it my fault?"

"It's because you are such a sexy bastard," she nuzzled my cheek, "and I love you and, and, and I always want to be with you and, and the only way I know how to show you how much I love you is to have you in me."

"W-well, I..."

"Oh, Grampa-a-a," she sniffled a little, "I wish - I wish - I wish this baby I'm carrying was yours," she suddenly burst into tears, her voice trembling jerkily with her sobs as she continued, "I am SO sorry, Grampa! So sorry. So sorry that it wasn't you that got me pregnant."

"Oh, baby..." I pressed my forehead to hers, totally bowled over by her tearful confession.

Evie's ankles were still under my shoulders as I pulled her tightly to me. The ridiculousness of our positions as she wept didn't strike me as strange. Several minutes later, our situation, the positions we were in and the subject of our discussion reminded me of when Martha had been pregnant with the kids. She'd gotten moody - sometimes a little depressed - the closer she got to giving birth. I soothed her, taking one of her soft, sweet feet in my hand and kissed the sole, licking and nibbling until I finally brought a smile to her face.

"That tickles," she grinned, wiggling her pink little toes.

"Ooh, she not only cries, but she smiles," I smiled down at her, waggling my eyebrows mischievously.