Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers

"I brought you something to drink." Earl tells his daughter, as he bends the straw from a bottle of diet coke and gives her a drink. She sucks down the cool liquid, while her body continues to shiver with pleasure.

"Thank you." She says in a throaty whisper. "I don't know how much more of this I can take, daddy." She whispers. Rachel has been experiencing almost continuous mini orgasms since Earl put the clamp on her clit hood. She's literally hanging from the cuffs, her legs unable to support her weight, as her pussy spasms from the sensations vibrating through her clit.

"That's okay, I brought some nourishment." He smiles, as he shows her a Tupperware container filled with small carrot sticks. Setting the carrot sticks on a stool, he sits on a chair in front of her and removes the clamp from between her legs.

"Oh God!" She sighs with relief. "That was unbeliev... oh fuck." She gasps, as she feels something cold touch her fiery pussy.

"Sorry." Earl says, although he's clearly not. "I call this pussy fondue." He smiles, as he dips a carrot stick into Rachel's hot pussy and takes a bite. "Here, try some, it's very tasty." He says, dipping another carrot stick and offering it to Rachel. She bites it, tasting her thick juicy coating on the carrot.

"Can we stop the vibrations on my nipples, too?" Rachel asks. "They're getting kind of sore." Earl pushes the remote and the clamps are silenced.

"Do you like the new toys?" Earl asks, anxious for his daughter's approval.

"Oh yes, daddy!" She answers. "Can't you tell by my drenched pussy?" Rachel asks.

"I guess you're right. You are wetter than usual." Earl smiles, removing the straw from his coke bottle and bending his head towards Rachel's pussy. It's time for a little unexpected teasing. "I'm going to try to quench my thirst." He says, inserting one end of the straw up into his daughter's soggy pussy and sucking on the other end.

"Ohhhhhh." Rachel moans. "Wow! If you only knew what that feels like." She says, bucking against the straw. Earl keeps sucking, moving the straw around inside her pussy. Earl is surprised that he's actually getting her thick cream to rise through the straw. He stops and starts his sucking, as her fleshy pussy walls keep getting sucked against the end of the straw.

Chelsea's pussy is aching to be touched. She spreads her legs invitingly, offering Chad easier access into her shorts. Chad, who has been waiting for any kind of sign from Chelsea, quickly slides two fingers inside the leg of her panties. He feels the heat before he touches her wet slit and plunges both fingers into her sizzling pussy. Humping against his hand, Chelsea watches incredulously, as her grandpa drinks her mother's pussy juice through a fucking straw!

"Fuck me now, daddy!" Rachel begs. "I really need to be fucked!" Earl, ever adept at recognizing when the teasing has gone far enough, strips out of his clothes and positions himself in front of his daughter. He has his back to his hidden audience, so Chelsea doesn't get to see his cock. Earl removes the nipple clamps, dropping them on the floor, and gently licks his daughter's swollen nipples and her surrounding areolas.

"Come on, daddy!" Rachel pleads. "I'm so ready!"

"I know you are, sweetie." Earl says quietly, as he plants tender kisses all over his daughter's face. Finally, bending his knees and positioning his cockhead between her steamy pussy lips, he grips Rachel's ass cheeks and glides his hard cock into her anxious pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Rachel moans, as Earl repeatedly thrusts his cock into her slippery tunnel. "Ohhhhhhh! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard!" Rachel cries, as she writhes against her restraints.

Chelsea is humping Chad's fingers, in rhythm to her grandpa fucking her mom. Her senses are on overload, as she attempts to hold the camcorder still. Chad is spooned against her with his erection nestled between her ass cheeks, his fingers in her pussy and his palm pressing her ring against her aroused clit.

Chad was both shocked and aroused by the sex scene in the attic and he wasn't positive that he read Chelsea's movement correctly. Figuring he had nothing to lose by responding to it, he pushed his hand into her panties and immediately felt the heat from her pussy. His cock stiffened against her ass when his fingers touched the smooth surface of her hairless mound and found the slick opening between her steamy pussy lips. Now, as he finger fucks her pussy and she rocks against his hard cock, he's afraid he's going to cum in his shorts.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Rachel's moan draws Chad's eyes back to the air vent. "I'm cumming, daddy!" Rachel cries. "I'm cumming so fucking hard!" Chad watches his grandpa jackhammer his cock into Aunt Rachel's pussy, just as Chelsea clamps her legs closed, trapping his fingers inside of her quivering cunt.

Chelsea's orgasm hits, just before her mother's does, gushing her juicy cream all over Chad's fingers. Squeezing her thighs together, she shivers through several small aftershocks, before settling quietly against her cousin's body, enjoying the feeling of his fingers inside her pussy and his hard cock against her ass. She looks up to see her grandpa clench his ass cheeks and jerkily thrust forward, obviously cumming inside her mother's pussy.

Chad breathes a sigh of relief that Chelsea stopped rocking against him just before he shot his load. As his cock rests against her ass, he can feel her heartbeat pulsating through the walls of her saturated pussy. He breathes in the scent of her hair and gently kisses her neck.

"God!" Rachel breathes, as her dad disengages his spent cock and bends to unfasten her leg restraints. "That was even better than I remembered." She sighs, smiling at him. "Sometimes I think you know my body better than I do." She adds, as he stands back up and she wobbly pulls her legs together.

"I've made it my life's work to study it." Her dad laughs, kissing her lips as he reaches up to undo her handcuffs. She wraps her arms around his neck, collapsing into his arms, as she pushes her tongue into his mouth.

"You are the best lover in the whole fucking world!" She exclaims, as she pulls him against her in a tight embrace.

"You've experienced lovers from all over the world?" He asks, playfully.

"You know what I mean." She says. "Those vibrating clamp things were amazing! And you know exactly when enough is enough. It's never too much or not enough." She smiles. "Thank you, daddy." She says, kissing him again.

"Come on." Her dad says. "I have plans for you in the shower." He says, leading her towards the stairs.

"Mmmmm. Sounds good." Rachel says. "My thighs are all sticky." She laughs.

"What time will Chelsea be home?" He asks as they descend the stairs together and her answer is lost to the hidden voyeurs.

"Wow! That was different." Chelsea whispers, as she turns off the camcorder and looks over her shoulder at Chad.

"That's an understatement." He whispers, sliding his fingers from her pussy, as she turns towards him. Raising his hand to his face, he breathes in her scent before putting his fingers in his mouth.

"Thank you." Chelsea says, stretching her legs out. "I really needed that." She smiles, looking at the tent in his shorts. "I've never spied on anybody, before we watched your parents, but I'm pretty sure the appropriate reaction to what we saw should have been shock and outrage, rather than arousal." She laughs, as she watches him suck her juice from her fingers.

"Yeah, who would have thought?" Chad says, nodding towards the attic. "I almost came in my pants." He admits, hoping Chelsea will take the hint and provide him some relief.

"You should do something about that?" She teases, as she trails a finger over the bulge in his pants.

"I was kind of hoping you'd do something." He smiles, turning onto his back.

"You could masturbate again." She suggests, playfully. "I enjoyed watching you yesterday."

"You could blow me again." He counters. "That's a hundred times better than masturbating."

"First, I think we should get out of here, while they're in the shower." Chelsea says, as she starts to crawl towards the ladder. "Else we could be stuck up here all day." She smiles.

"There are worse things." Chad says, as he reluctantly follows her, his hard-on throbbing in his pants. Chelsea drops her camcorder in her bedroom on the way by.

Chelsea can't resist a peek into the master bathroom, as they sneak down the hall and hear the shower running. Standing in the dark bedroom, looking into the bathroom, she can see the naked couple behind the frosted glass shower doors. Her wet pussy tingles as she watches her grandpa lather soap over her mother's tits. Her mom has her back to her grandpa and he is reaching around her, squeezing and caressing, as he holds her ass against his crotch.

"What are you doing?" Chad whispers anxiously. "Are you trying to get caught?" He asks, as he looks towards the bathroom and his cock throbs even harder than it already was.

"Have you ever showered with anyone?" She whispers, glancing at his massive erection.

"No." He answers quietly, mesmerized by the activities in the shower.

"Pretend you are now." She whispers in his ear. "Pretend you're in the shower with my mom." She says, as she unsnaps his cutoffs.

"What are you doing?" He asks. "Are you crazy?"

"If you want a blowjob, this is your chance." She whispers. "Right here. Right now, while you watch them." She says, pulling his cutoffs and underwear down to his ankles. "We'll hear when they're finished." She reassures him, as she kneels in front of him and looks up at him questioningly.

Chad looks at his cousin, kneeling expectantly, in front of his hard cock and just nods his head. She really is crazy, he thinks, but the thought gets lost as his brain implodes when Chelsea's tongue touches his hard cock. Licking all around his cockhead, she strokes his cock with her hand and caresses his balls. Fuck! He thrusts his hips forward, not sure whether he wants to watch Chelsea or the shower.

Chelsea is in seventh heaven. She can't believe how easy it is to control her cousin. As nervous as he is, she wonders if he'll even be able to cum. All the better if he can't. We'll have to leave as soon as the shower turns off. Wouldn't it be awesome if he hasn't cum yet? She sucks his cockhead into her mouth and decides to give him the blowjob of his life, even if he can't concentrate on it.

Chad watches his aunt and his grandpa in the shower. They've lathered each other all over and now Aunt Rachel is bending forward, leaning against the tile wall. Damn! It looks like they're going to fuck in the shower. He pumps his cock into Chelsea's mouth and watches his grandpa push into his aunt's pussy from behind.

Whoa! Chelsea doesn't know what just happened? Chad is staring open-mouthed at the shower and thrusting into her mouth like crazy. She keeps stroking his cock, snaking her hand around it, as she sucks on his cockhead. Pulling her mouth off momentarily, she jerks her head around and looks into the bathroom. Fuck! Her grandpa is fucking her mom in the shower. No wonder Chad is getting ready to explode.

Turning her head back, she slides her lips down his long cock, while she flicks her tongue against its sensitive underside. Stroking him with her hand, as she takes a breath, Chelsea deep throats his cock, pressing her lips against his matted pubic hair. Chad stifles a moan and starts shooting just as Chelsea starts to pull back. She nearly gags as his first spurt of cum goes directly down her throat. Recovering quickly, she sucks and swallows, draining his cock, when they hear the shower shut off.

"Let's go!" She whispers, standing up and running out of the bedroom. Chad panics and starts to follow her but nearly trips over his pants, still bunched around his ankles. Yanking on them, as he hops out of the bedroom, he gets them to his waist and hits the stairs two at a time. He catches up to Chelsea in the kitchen, as she's going through the cupboards.

"What are you doing?" He asks. "Let's get out of here!" He snaps his shorts and pulls his shirt down over them.

"Why?" Chelsea asks casually. "Couldn't we have just come back early to get a snack?" She smiles. Chad stares at her.

"Sure, I guess." He says. "But do you really want to embarrass them?" He asks.

"I guess not." She says, thinking about the video she took in the attic and how she might use it. "Let's go." She says, making up her mind. They quietly exit the house and walk towards the pond.

"What do you want to do now?" Chad asks as they walk along the creek. Now that they're safely out of the house, Chad relives getting Chelsea off with his fingers and the blowjob she gave him in their grandpa's bedroom.

"Let's just lie on the boulders and get some sun." Chelsea says, as she looks at her cousin and is pretty sure she can read his thoughts.

"My mom's leaving tonight." Chelsea says, as they lie side by side on the large boulder. "Depending on what grandpa's doing tomorrow, I want to get in the attic and check out the sex toys." She says.

"How are you going to get in the locked attic?" Chad asks without looking at her. They are both on their backs with their eyes closed.

"That's where you come in." She smiles. "I think if you take the vent cover off, you can crawl into the attic through the opening and unlock the door. What do you think?" She asks.

"Yeah." He answers unenthusiastically. "That'd probably work." The warm sun, immediately following his explosive orgasm, is making Chad sleepy. He starts to doze off and isn't sure he hears his cousin next comment correctly.

"I think you should seriously consider fucking your mother." Chelsea says, leaning up on her side and looking at him.

"What?" He asks, his eyes popping open, as he turns to face her.

"You know you fantasize about it." She says, reassuringly. "And I think if you approach it right, your mom will go for it." She smiles.

"You're crazy, you know that?" He says. "You're crazy for making me think about my mom when you sucked me off last night and for making me watch your mom while you sucked me off today." He says, shaking his head. "What's with you?" He asks.

"You didn't have to do it." She says, quietly. "You seemed to enjoy it at the time."

"That's not the point!" He says, getting frustrated with how calm she is. "You took advantage of the situation, knowing that I would go along with it." He says. Chelsea just smiles and doesn't say anything. "Oh fuck it! Never mind." He says, getting up and straightening his clothes. "Let's go back."

When Chelsea gets home, her mom and grandpa look like an instant replay of the evening before. Her mom's making dinner and grandpa's watching TV.

"Your mom's leaving after dinner." Grandpa says. "I have to go into town tomorrow, but I'll leave a list of your chores on the counter in the kitchen. Do you need anything while I'm in town?" He asks Chelsea.

"No." She answers, her heart thumping as she thinks about the attic. "Will you be home for lunch?" She asks nonchalantly.

"No, I'll probably be home around four o'clock and we can have dinner together." He answers.

"Okay." She says. "I'm going to take a shower before dinner." Chelsea takes the stairs two at a time and calls Chad, as she strips off her clothes. He agrees to help her with the attic and tells her to call him in the morning, after grandpa leaves. She takes a leisurely shower, stroking her pussy, as she thinks about how surprised Chad will be when he finds out what she has in store for him tomorrow. She pinches her nipples, wondering what the vibrating clamps feel like.

*****

"If you want my help with your graduation problem, you'll have these chores done when I get home." Grandpa says, as he's leaving the house the next morning.

"Okay." Chelsea says, picking up the list. It doesn't look so bad, with Chad's help she figures it won't take more than an hour. She's flipping open her cell phone before grandpa is out of the driveway. Chad agrees to help her with the chores. They're all outside chores; gardening and raking. She underestimated a little, but an hour and a half later, the chores are done and they are ready to explore the attic.

"I'm all sweaty." Chad says, pulling his damp shirt away from his body. Chelsea's tank top is clinging to her body too and Chad's cock stiffens, as they walk into the house. "Want to take a shower before we go to the attic?" Chad asks, hopefully.

"We're fine." Chelsea assures him. "We might need one when we're done, though." She teases, noticing the perceptible bulge in Chad's shorts. "Do you think you can get through the vent opening?" Chelsea teases.

"Pretty sure." Chad says, missing her innuendo, as he grabs a screwdriver and runs up the stairs. Chelsea waits by the attic door, as Chad navigates his way through the crawl space. About five minutes later, she hears him on the other side of the door.

"You did it!" She hugs him excitedly. "Come on! Let's find those toys." They bound up the stairs like kids on Christmas morning. Chelsea finds the cabinet that her grandpa got the nipple clamps from, but it's locked.

"Damn!" She says, stomping her foot. "I doubt if there's a spare key." Turning she sees Chad staring at the wooden floor a few feet from her.

"Wow!" Chad says. "Look at this." He points to a dark spot on the floor.

"What?" Chelsea asks, wondering why discolored plywood is interesting.

"Do you know what did this?" He asks, smiling, as he raises his head and his eyes focus on the rafter overhead. "This is where your mom was handcuffed." He says. "That's what dripped out of her."

"Ohmygod!" Chelsea says, feeling a familiar tremor in her pussy. "Can you get this open?" She asks Chad, pointing at the cabinet. Stepping next to her, he looks at the front and then the sides.

"No problem." He says, taking the screwdriver out of his pocket. "This really isn't very secure. See, the hinges are on the outside. All I need to do is take out these screws." He says, inserting the screwdriver into the first screw. A few minutes later, they're staring at an array of sex toys, many still in their original packages.

"Do you want to try them out?" Chad asks, smiling at Chelsea.

"Of course." She answers, picking up the fur-lined handcuffs. "Take off your shirt and raise your arms." She says.

"What?" Chad's eyes go wide open, as he backs away. "I... I... meant... you!" He stammers.

"You first." Chelsea says, staring at the bulge in his pants. "I think you need it more than I do." She explains, stepping forward and squeezing his hard-on through his shorts. "Come on. It'll be fun." She says, pulling the bottom of his shirt up. Chad stopped backing away as soon as Chelsea's hand touched his cock. Pulling his shirt over his head, he extends his wrist for the handcuff.

"I don't know about this." He says, as she tries to loop the handcuff over the rafter.

"Help me with this." She smiles. Chad is taller than she is and easily puts the handcuff in place. Chelsea stands close to him, reaching up to secure the strap around his wrist. Her tits are rubbing against his bare chest and her cheek is next to his mouth.

"What are you going to do?" Chad asks, blood surging to his cock, as his cousin smiles at him.

"You'll see." Chelsea says, stepping back to the cabinet. "Or maybe not." She smiles, holding up a blindfold.

"No, please." He pleads. "I want to watch you." He says.

"Okay." She sets the blindfold aside. "Not yet." She says, picking up the ankle cuffs. Chelsea steps over to Chad and unsnaps his shorts. "We need to get rid of these before I secure your ankles." She smiles. His cock springs out, hitting her in the chin, as she pulls his shorts down. Chad gasps when she flicks her tongue against his cockhead, and then kneels down to pull his shorts and underwear off. Tossing them aside, she buckles a strap around each ankle.

samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers
1...45678...12