Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,926 Followers

"You really want to see Chelsea's pierced pussy, don't you, Warren." They hear Aunt Ruth's voice clearly through the open window. "You'd like to know what she tastes like too, wouldn't you?" She asks, cupping Uncle Warren's balls, as she swirls her tongue around his cockhead. Chelsea can't believe that her aunt is using her to tease her uncle, but her pussy likes the idea and she feels that familiar tingling between her legs. Her aunt's teasing gives Chelsea an idea.

"While you watch your mom, imagine that it's your cock she's sucking." Chelsea whispers. "Imagine that she's kneeling between your legs and sucking your hard cock." She adds, before noiselessly unsnapping Chad's cutoffs and pulling them down, along with his underwear. Chelsea lies sideways on the roof, where she can suck Chad's cock and they can both see into the bedroom. She watches her aunt and tries to mimic her moves, swirling her tongue around Chad's cockhead, as she cups his balls. Chad brings his fist to his mouth, stifling a moan.

"Close your eyes, Warren." Aunt Ruth says. "Imagine Chelsea between your legs; your teenage niece, naked, licking your hard cock." Chelsea watches her aunt's lips slide down around her uncle's hard shaft and she does the same for Chad, her pussy oozing juice at her aunt's erotic fantasy.

"Her tight little ass and her perky tits turn you on, don't they?" Aunt Ruth asks, taking a breath. "You wonder what it would feel like to have her young, hard body bouncing on your big cock." She slides her mouth over his cock and it glides all the way down, burying his cockhead in her throat. Chelsea deep throats Chad the same way and mimics her aunt, as she caresses Chad's balls.

Aunt Ruth appears to be done talking, as she starts a steady rhythm, using her hand to pump Uncle Warren's cock in and out of her mouth. Chelsea does the same with Chad, wondering who'll finish first. Chelsea doesn't usually give blowjob, or more correctly, she doesn't usually finish blowjobs, but she committed to sucking him until his father cums. She keeps one eye on the window, as she sucks her cousin's cock and teases his balls.

Chad's shoving his ass off the roof and trying to push more of his cock into Chelsea's mouth. He's watching his mother and it's just like she's blowing him. It's like she's got her hand around his cock and she's pumping it into her mouth, while gently stroking his balls. He's dreamed about this; imagining her sucking his cock. He's jacked off, thinking about his mother, but he's never told anyone his fantasy. Chelsea seems to instinctively know what he needs and is giving him the next best thing. He feels his balls tighten.

"Oh that's so good! Suck my cock, Chelsea. Suck me!" Uncle Warren moans, as he pumps his cock into his wife's mouth and imagines it's his sexy, young niece. He pictures his niece, naked between his legs, her firm, teenage tits bouncing, as she bobs her head up and down. He can't hold back, he pumps faster.

Chad explodes first, shooting several large streams of cum into his cousin's mouth. He looks down at her and watches as she sucks and swallows every drop, until he's completely spent. Glancing at the windows, he sees his mom doing the same thing.

Chelsea sits up, licking her lips. That really wasn't so bad, she thinks and watching Aunt Ruth made it doubly erotic. Aunt Ruth is continuing to suck on Uncle Warren's cock, apparently reviving him for another round. Chelsea sees Chad looking at her expectantly and she shakes her head. Sitting down next to Chad, she snuggles up to him, as he puts his arm around her. His cutoffs and under shorts are still bunched around his ankles, as they continue watching the action taking place in his parents' bedroom.

Aunt Ruth's mouth works magic on Uncle Warren's cock and Chelsea is surprised at how fast he's recovered, sticking straight up again in minutes. Chad is leisurely stroking his cock while he watches his mother move up to straddle his dad.

"You'd like Chelsea to squeeze your big cock into her tight teenage pussy, wouldn't you, Warren?" Aunt Ruth asks, as she positions herself over her husband's fully recovered cock. Warren just nods, as his wife's pussy lingers above his throbbing cock.

"Say it!" She commands. "Tell Chelsea to ride your cock. Close your eyes and beg her to fuck you." She smiles.

"Please Chelsea." Uncle Warren pleads, his eyes closed like instructed. "Please fuck me, Chelsea. Slide your bare pussy down over me and ride me hard!" Aunt Ruth holds his cock straight up and glides her wet pussy down over it.

"This is so weird." Chelsea whispers to Chad.

"I know." He whispers back. Chad's cock has fully recovered and he's stroking up and down the entire length of it, as he watches his parents fuck. Chelsea leans her head on his chest and watches him masturbate. This is a much better view than she had in her bedroom. His cock is only inches from her face. She can see his cockhead swelling and the precum oozing from the small slit. She reaches her hand down between his legs and cups his balls, startling him. Chad stifles a moan and then leans down and kisses the top of her head. With Chelsea caressing his balls, Chad's strokes quicken and he starts rocking his hips up off the roof, as the tension builds again.

"Fuck me, Chelsea!" Uncle Warren cries. "That's so good!" He moans, as Aunt Ruth rides him like a rodeo star. Her tits are bouncing like crazy, as she slams herself down on her husband's hard cock.

Chelsea feels Chad's balls constrict, as he gets ready to shoot and realizes she is right in the line of fire. Just in time, she figures there's only one thing to do and she quickly moves her mouth towards his swollen cockhead. The unexpected warmth of Chelsea's lips touching his cock puts Chad over the top, and he erupts, once again filling her mouth with his hot jism. Chelsea swallows several large spurts before sucking the remaining cum from his throbbing cock. She pulls her face back just in time to see her Aunt Ruth collapse on her Uncle Warren's chest.

Chad feels so much affection and gratitude towards his cousin right now. He was so out of control, watching his mother riding his father's cock, while Chelsea teased his balls that he hadn't given any thought to where his cum would go. Trying to calm his breathing, he squeezes her body against his, while he kisses and strokes her hair.

"Come on." Chelsea whispers, as she disengages herself from Chad's embrace. "Let's go." She says, standing up. Chad pulls his pants up and they make their way back into his bedroom.

"I had a good time." Chelsea says, leaning up to kiss Chad's cheek. "Thanks for inviting me."

"What about you, Chelsea?" Chad asks. "I came twice on the roof and once in your bedroom. Don't you need some relief?" He adds.

"Don't worry about me." Chelsea says with a smile. "I can take care of myself."

"Can I watch?" Chad asks, grinning from ear to ear.

"Not tonight, cuz." Chelsea answers. "I'll see you in the morning."

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Chad asks.

"We're going to spy on grandpa and my mom." She says, matter-of-factly. "We'll tell our parents that we're spending the day together. Why don't you meet me by the pond at eleven, tomorrow morning?" She asks.

"Sure, then what?" Chad asks.

"Then, we'll sneak back and see what they're doing." She says, kissing him again and then turning to leave. "Good night, Chad." She says, over her shoulder.

"Good night, Chelsea." He whispers.

*****

The next morning, Chad and Chelsea make their respective excuses and meet at the pond. Chelsea is wearing a gray tank top with matching sweat shorts and Chad is in his normal cutoffs and white t-shirt.

"I don't think I thanked you properly for yesterday." Chad says, as he joins his cousin on top of one of the boulders. "You were really amazing." He says, leaning over and kissing her on the lips.

"You're welcome." Chelsea says, accepting his kiss, but not returning it. "I enjoyed myself, too." She smiles when she notices how hard he is already.

"Your body is incredible, Chelsea." Chad says, as he brushes a strand of hair from her forehead. "Are you going to let me see it again?" He asks hopefully.

"We'll see." Chelsea says, noncommittally. "Let's see what happens at grandpa's today." Men are so pathetically predictable, Chelsea thinks. Show them a little attention, swallow a little cum and the next thing you know, they're following you around like puppy dogs begging for more. Except for Mr. Gordon. Why couldn't more men be like Mr. Gordon and just take what they want? Wow! Where did that thought come from, she wonders.

"Okay." Chad says, obviously disappointed that he didn't get more attention from his cousin.

"Are you ready?" Chelsea says, standing up and putting the strap from a small case over her shoulder.

"What's that?" Chad asks, eying the case.

"My camcorder." Chelsea answers. "I may need it." She smiles. Chad hesitates and then shakes his head and leads the way towards their grandpa's farm.

"Seriously, Chad." Chelsea says. "You should film your parents. That would be awesome. You could edit it down to the best parts and watch it whenever you want."

"No!" Chad snaps, emphatically. "We're not going to do that." He says.

"Okay." Chelsea says. "But you watch them all the time anyway, what's the difference?" She asks.

"It's just not right." Chad says, not really able to explain what the difference is, but knowing he could never do anything like that to his mother.

"Fine." Chelsea says. "Forget I said anything." *****

As soon as Chelsea left that morning, Rachel reminded her dad about his promise to take her to the attic. Rachel had remained faithful to her husband all during her marriage and, until a few months ago, had not had sex with her father since a week before her wedding. Since her divorce was final, Rachel has used every excuse she could think of to visit her daddy on weekends, eventually getting up the nerve to approach him about resuming their sexual relationship. Without hesitation, he told her he was as anxious as she was to recapture the magic and they spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. Their lovemaking has been so intense over the recent weeks, that neither of them has mentioned the attic.

"I've been anticipating your interest in the attic." Earl tells her, as he unlocks the door. "I've been shopping for new toys." He smiles, as they walk up the attic stairs. The attic is accessed through a door in the guest room where Rachel has been sleeping. "I'll tell you, the selection has sure changed over the years."

"Really?" Rachel says, her pussy fluttering with anticipation. "Like what?" She asks, excitedly.

"You'll see." Earl says, locking the door behind them, before leading her over to their play area. "I came up here a couple of weeks ago and cleaned everything up." Earl says, as he unlocks the cabinet that holds the toys. Rachel is already stripping, dropping her shorts and blouse on a nearby box. She didn't bother with under garments, knowing she wouldn't have them on long.

"Are you ready?" Earl asks, as he steps towards her with a pair of fur-lined handcuffs. Rachel smiles and raises her arms over her head. Earl adjusts the cuff around one wrist and loops it over the rafter, locking it snugly around the other one.

"Oh yes, daddy!" Rachel sighs. "I'm way past being ready." She spreads her legs and Earl fastens her ankles to the floor.

"Me too." He whispers, as he returns to the cabinet. Turning back around, he gazes at his naked daughter, hanging by her wrists, with her legs spread apart. Her voluptuous body is a stark contrast to the teenage girl he teased up here twenty years ago. It's not just the fullness of her tits or the more pronounced curve of her hips, but her entire being is more womanly. The blood surges into his cock, as he steps towards her, adjusting the nipple clamps.

"Remember how much you used to love the nipple clamps?" He asks in a soft voice.

"Mmm hmmm." She nods, smiling.

"Well, they've improved them." He says, as he clamps it onto one of her erect nipple and checks the adjustment screw.

"They're heavier than I remember." Rachel says, as Earl releases the clamp, allowing the attached cylinder to hang loosely from her tit.

"It's the battery that makes it heavy." He smiles, as he fastens another one on her other nipple."

"Battery?" Rachel asks, looking down, but unable to see exactly what the batteries would do.

"Yes." Earl smiles, as he steps back and holds up a small remote control. "These are called wireless vibrating nipple clamps." He explains, as he pushes the button. "Enjoy!"

"Oh fuck!" Rachel moans as the clamps attached to her hard nipples start vibrating, sending shivers through her body.

"Do you like it?" Earl asks. "There are other speeds." He explains. "This is the lowest."

"Oh daddy!" Rachel coos. "It feels... I don't know... it's great!."

"I have another one." He says, holding up another clamp. "Let's see... where should I put this?" He muses, as he runs his hand through Rachel's blonde pubic hair. The instructions on the box, said it wasn't just for nipples and offered suggestions, such as clamping it to the labia or the clit hood. Earl pulls a chair over and sits down, staring into his daughter's wet pussy. Her juices are flowing, but her clit isn't as aroused as it will be later. He sets the clamp aside for now and lightly caresses her juicy pussy lips with his fingers.

In the beginning, when they first started experimenting with restraints, Earl researched the topic exhaustively. He had never done anything like this before and was concerned that it was abnormal behavior. He wanted to learn everything he could to avoid causing his 18-year-old daughter any long-term psychological damage. He read articles, talked with a sex crimes psychologist and even went to a seminar that was recommended. He was surprised to learn how many normal couples practice mild bondage on a regular basis and how many sex therapists recommend it for adding excitement to your sex life.

Earl learned that it was all about teasing, bringing your partner to the brink of orgasm and then backing off. The helplessness of the person being restrained is intensified by unexpected or abrupt changes in the teasing. During their early years, Earl perfected this technique, giving Rachel mind-blowing orgasms nearly every time. It's been eighteen years, she's not the na•ve teenager she was then, but he is determined to make today just as memorable.

*****

"There's your mom's car and grandpa's truck." Chad points out, as they approach grandpa's farmhouse. "They're both here."

"They're probably in grandpa's bedroom again." Chelsea says. "That's where they did it yesterday." Slowly opening the back door, they step inside leaving their shoes on the back porch. Chelsea leads the way, peeking into each of the downstairs rooms, before beckoning Chad to follow her up the stairs. It seems to take forever to navigate the upstairs hallway, peering into rooms on their way to the master bedroom.

"I don't hear anything." Chad whispers in Chelsea's ear. She nods and moves towards their grandpa's bedroom.

"They're not here." She says, quietly, as she stands in the hallway trying to figure where they could be. "You don't suppose they're in the barn, do you?" She asks Chad, who just shrugs.

"Listen." He says, holding his finger over his lips. He turns and walks towards the guest bedroom. "I think I know where they are." He says, pointing to the ceiling. "They're in the attic."

"Why?" Chelsea says, reverting back to a hushed whisper. Chad shrugs again as he grips the doorknob and silently tries to turn it.

"It's locked." He whispers very softly, as he puts his ear to the door. He hears muffled voices coming from the other side. "They're definitely there." He says, turning back to Chelsea. She takes a turn listening at the door.

"Now what?" She asks, as much to herself as to Chad.

"Come with me." Chad says, grabbing her hand. "I explored every inch of this house when I was a kid." He says, leading her to the other end of the hall and opening a storage closet. "The attic only covers half of the house. The other half is just a crawl space." He explains, as he reaches up and pulls the short rope, dangling from the ceiling. A narrow pull down ladder unfolds in the closet and Chad leads the way. "I think you can see from the crawl space into the attic.

"Close the door behind you." He whispers, before disappearing into the darkness. Chelsea closes the door and follows her cousin up the wooden ladder. The crawl space is about four feet high with sheets of plywood laid down, as a makeshift floor. Chad is slowly crawling towards an air vent on the far wall. Chelsea follows him, the plywood feeling rough against her bare knees.

As they get closer to the vent, they can hear her mom and their grandpa on the other side. It sounds like her mom might be moaning. There is light streaming in through the louvers in the vent and Chad again puts his finger to his lips. Side by side, on their hands and knees, they bend their necks down and look through the vent. Chelsea stifles a gasp when she sees her naked mother with her arms stretched over her head and her legs spread wide apart. Grandpa appears to be licking her pussy.

"Oh daddy!" Rachel moans. "My pussy's on fire." She cries. "Can you feel the heat?" Chad glances at Chelsea, to make sure she's okay, and then turns his attention to the erotic activities visible through the vent.

"Yes. There's a lot of heat, baby." Earl answers. "I think you're ready for the other clamp." He says, reaching over to where he laid the nipple clamp. Chelsea stares open-mouthed, as she realizes that her mom has clamps on her nipples, and her grandpa is about to put another one on her pussy.

"I think this'll fit your clit hood just fine." Earl says, his excited tone, the only indication of his arousal. He turns the adjustment screw and fastens the vibrating clamp onto the top of her clit hood. Pressing the remote, he hears a slight buzz as the vibrator starts.

"Oh fuck!" Rachel almost screams, as she bucks her hips forward, shaking the clamp around. "Ohhhhhhmyyyyyyyyygod!" She wails. "It's... um... it's... fucking... oh... God!"

"Do you want it faster?" Earl asks his daughter, as he moves his chair back and stands in front of her.

"No!" She gasps, as her body writhes around as much as her restraints will allow.

"I'm going downstairs a minute." Earl says. "I'll leave you to your good vibrations." He laughs.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Rachel moans. "Where... are... you... going?" She pants.

"Just downstairs a minute." He says, brushing her hair from her face and gently kissing her lips. "I'll be right back. I promise."

Chelsea and Chad have settled down on the floor, almost lying on their sides, watching the incredible action on the other side of the vent. Chelsea is recording it all with her digital camcorder, while Chad, lying behind her, is caressing her bare thigh. His cock is rock hard and he wants to touch Chelsea's pussy so badly, but he's afraid to make a move. Gradually he inches his hand up her thigh to the opening at the bottom of her sweat shorts.

Chelsea watches her grandpa descend the attic steps and zooms her camcorder in on her mom's tits, filling the screen with the nipple clamps. Chelsea's pussy feels like it's probably as wet as her mom's even without all the stimulation her mom is getting. Panning down her mom's body, she pauses on her pussy, to see how grandpa has used the clamp down there. She smiles when she feels Chad's fingers slip inside the loose leg band of her shorts. Men are so predictable, she thinks. She scoots her ass back against his hard cock, as her grandpa's head appears above the stairs.

samslam
samslam
12,926 Followers
1...34567...12