All Comments on 'Growing Josh Ch. 05'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Happy

Thanks for sharing this great story and for bringing Trent back. Looking forward to the new Kevin storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is one of the best stories here - well done. Very happy that Trent's back, glad he didn't turn tricks, and I love what's happened to Kevin. Hopefully Darrin will now get tenure without further hassles from him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So glad

Been waiting for the next installment like crazy. More please. It's like catching up with old friends. Excellent writer thanks for sharing your creativity.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 11 years ago
Very glad...

to see this had posted. :)

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

THANKS RED!!

I was so anxious after how the last chapter ended, so glad to see this chapter and read it. Loving the story as always. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Great return to the series! I'm glad Trent is back, that he and Josh have patched things up, that they are returning to the love-making, that Josh still has his muscled and hairy chest, and Trent does too. Maybe the relationship bond WILL be stronger because there has been some adversity. All things can be healed, the body, and certainly the human spirit.

AerynnAerynnabout 11 years ago

Amazing job as always, but I have to say this chapter feels... not "rushed", but "out of pace". I mean, this chapter covers a large time lapse, and in 3 LE pages you closed all the subplots of Trent's return, Josh's recovery and Josh/Trent separation. I don't know, it feels "too fast" compared to your other works, and even if this covers many months (according to the initial evaluations on Josh's conditions) still feels like Josh let Trent off the hook too fast for his initial reaction to his return. In terms of narration, Trent fled near the end of last chapter, decided to return at the end of it and in the middle of this chapter they're back together and buying a house. It looks like the story is rushing towards the end in the next chapter or something so you can focus on "L&LS" properly, and honestly I was hoping for something more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Was so glad to see this chapter was posted. Love reading your stories I feel Luke Darrin, Mitch, Josh and Trent are part of the family can not wait for MORE chapters to come . Keep up the great work. LOVE IT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story

I can't wait to see what happens with Trent and Josh. How fabulous would it be for Trent and josh to have a kid? Then Mitch and Darrin can be Granddads :) they are such a happy family. I love all of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I can't wait for the next chapter. I love how everybody is getting on from the tornado. I thought that the chapter could have two made out of it though. Still on top with the writing. It will be interesting reading about Trent and Josh relationship growing as they start making lives that are less connected but still connected quite a bit to Daren and Mitch.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago

I am pleased Trent and Josh worked things out and that they are recovering well from the tornado. KB have to agree with the guys karma but trust them they are such good guys Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great series so far!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. This last chapter feels a bit rushed to my taste, you could have proceeded slower with the subplots' development - but that is only my opinion. Anyhow these are lovely characters that you have developed, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG that ending with Kevin

I want to howl with laughter too. THANKS for the awesome story. Keep it going! :)

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

Am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I love how you keep all the different threads of the story interesting, alive and varied, with generous dollops of humour. Thanks, RDW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please!!!!

Just love your stories, and want to see where this one goes. Selfish me. Hurry!!!

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 10 years ago
LMAO

I love it!! The little shit Kevin had it coming!!

On a more serious note, I have said it before, I really love these guys. Your characters are believable and so real. I am reading on!!

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Tied to a bed... LOL

Boorman - Not only is the guy pedophile and a perv but, he's also a complete moron!!! Who doesn't know to never hook-up via Craig's List???

Honestly Red, your characters Derrin and Mitch are such better people that I. Truth is, yeah I'd go to wherever he was but it wouldn't be a rescue mission! I'd be too busy LMAO! I just hope Mitch takes his cell for more pics. hahahaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous