All Comments on 'G's Submission Ch. 12'

by ssubramaniam122

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Yet another great installment... Please keep it going! Soooo fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story, few ideas

Let me congratulate you on this great story! I have liked it so far especially the daring outfits and the public s encounters. Since you asked, I would prefer to see more creative outfit modifications and public humiliations rather than outright nudity and pornographic acts. Erotic stories don't have to be pornographic is what I am trying to say I guess.

Make the dares more creative, more elaborate, the outfit modifications more daring and fun, introduce some authority figures like a dean or a professor, even parents! May be Jane wants to expose and humiliate her in front of her parents, in a clever, subtle way but no less humiliating. You have a very fertile imagination and I am sure you will come up with a fantastic chapter soon!

Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

Another great chapter. Thank you!

Two small observations: in my opinion the idea that she has to make every order worse is the best I've ever read, but it was not featured in this chapter.

And the act with the markers was a bit too much pornographic for my taste.

But still, it's 5 out of 5 and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work and please, don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing but too short!

Amazing read! can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep going.

Slow it down a bit. Don't want to get too, too far out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent

the story going great....but don't go too fast...plus the fewer people know about her the more humiliating and exciting the dares get....whats the point if nearly the whole class knows about it???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good Update, Worth to Wait

Another Best update.... Keep it up... Keep it Lesbian... just dont take too much time to next update... ;-) cant wait... :-)

& dont let everyone know her secret right now, it will be too early... make her drink your pee...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tone it down a bit

I really liked the story and I am hoping the next chapter comes out very soon. I personally will enjoy it even more if you slow things down a bit. Keep it more subtle and erotic. Make her skirts even more ridiculous without being illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Your Fan

hiii I am your Big Big Big Fan & Its always pleasurable to give comment for your Superb writing...

Please May I know when next part is going to come??

PaperdartPaperdartabout 9 years ago
Excellent

One of the best current series on this site. Enjoying G's quandary. I agree with one of the anonymous comments about the rule about making each order more humiliating not featuring in this chapter which was a shame but I am looking forward to the next instalment. My vote is not to go too over the top as I think that there is plenty that you could inflict on G without getting too weird. I am always keen to see G being the victim of her own passions with Jane just providing the excuse.

koala011860091koala011860091about 9 years ago
Keeps going strong

I really like this story - her experiences are so intense. Being led around the parking lot by her pussy was awesome. I like how she decides to wallow in her situation.

As to where to go next - my view is you can't please everyone, so you might as well please yourself. I'm sure either story direction will work, so go with what will make you want to write more and faster.

Waiting for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story ever!

Have Jane text her immediately to meet and punish her for running away and add new rules. One of them is walk the streets and sell her body for Jane. Another one is to service some homeless and smelly dudes and put that online. Keep it lesbian, this Jane character is brilliant! When will you post again??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How MAny Times I have to Request For Update?????????????

I am damn irritated now..... When u will post next update?????

Can we do some Private Chat??

ssubramaniam122ssubramaniam122about 9 years agoAuthor
Hang on for the next chapter people

It is going to be long one, with more rules, deeper submission. I will submit it in the coming week, probably!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Hi, keep going in the same phase. Make her submit more in the class rather than the house. Involve more people in the domination of G. Make her rules tougher and make use of more toys. Include piercing or some other modifications to her body.

Lastly make sure that the chapters are longer. Eagerly awaiting for next chapter.

artty67artty67about 9 years ago
Love this story

Keep up the good work, really love the detail you put in to this story.

Thanks Arthur

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Would love to see this continue, I'm excited to see the fallout / consequences from this chapter put into a realistic context before the escalation is built up again. Some excellent erotic touches throughout this story. I hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My view

In the first chapters it felt real. You have all those details that remind me of my experiences. They create a strong feeling of the story being real.

The later chapters lose this feeling. Perhaps it is only me, but that is how I feel.

So I would suggest you to keep it real-like.

meldollmeldollabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I only just found this story - it is absolutely incredible. That last chapter made me cum without even touching myself at all!

I love how far it is going, it is obviously fantasy and in a fantasy world it can keep on getting more and more outlandish. How I wish I could be G and get away with it all! Maybe somehow have the class desperate for the secret not to get out and help her with when she gets caught? I'm a bit of a nipple pain fetishist as well, that clicking action to be led around by her tits is incredible imagination. Maybe part of her outfits in future could be clamps with chains?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

Liked the overall theme of the story except when a guy or guys were introduced into it. Keep these stories/chapters as a lesbian theme. G should have been made to go down on Jane more often and even had April get involved without Jane's knowledge. Say, having April observe the submissive side of G and then force G to strip, crawl to her and eat her pussy and ass. Plus, even having a teacher have G lick her pussy keeping with the submissive theme. Emma sounds like a good subject to take over for Jane. Letting G dress more conservative but having G not ware panties and bra. Have G kissing/licking Emma's feet, legs, etc. G is the perfect submissive and will do what Emma wants just to please her and get rid of Jane. Maybe, Emma could get Jane to become a submissive slut to both herself and G. That would be a nice change of pace.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job

I really enjoy your story please continue and I would enjoy it more over the top. This is fantasy so go with it get kinky and let the freak flag fly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous