Guess What I Saw? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a horrible, wonderful state -- aroused, excited, frightened, confused, flat-out horny -- and I needed badly for us to get home where we could be together without interruption. This public stuff is enticing and electrifying, but there is something to be said for devoting total attention to what you are doing.

I tried to be patient as the ladies got themselves composed. Monica's fingers shook uncontrollably as she buttoned her blouse, and she still had a catch in her breath when she drew the warm summer air deep into her lungs. Finally, we walked back to the car, exhausted but still looking forward to the next phase of our adventure. We had a bunch of toys to try out, and with any luck, I'd have my cock buried deep in Kelly's ass before it was over. I found myself having difficulty walking because of the delicious, dark, tugging ache that felt like it reached from my abdomen down to my balls, clutching them in a vice of agony and desire. I looked at my cell phone to check the time...

Oh man, speaking of time, would you look at that! I have to get going. I'm so sorry I can't finish the story today. You're gonna love hearing about what happened when we got back to the house, though. It was mind-blowing.

I'll have to fill you in next time we talk. Hope to catch you soon!