All Comments on 'Hades Ch. 04'

by BeastLover18

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
Wow

That was truly the most blatant rip off of Twilight I have ever read there for a few lines, almost exact really. I enjoyed reading it though but I would stay away from taking another writer's lines.

BeastLover18BeastLover18about 13 years agoAuthor
In Response to sexynoisesturnmeon's comment

I'm not sure what lines you are talking about. It is not my intention to make my story into a 'Twilight rip off'. That being said i will take some time off to review the rest of the Hades story to prevent anymore Twilight references.

Thank You for your feedback.

BeastLover18

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
Ignore the comment

I love this story don't change any of it, and I have read all the twilight books at least 5 times and none of your story sounds like any part I remember so I would like to know also where she gets her reasoning from.

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistabout 13 years ago
Well...

you have a unique story (the whole thing about Twilight doesn't make sense to me...I've read the books and either I have a terrible memory or that other comment is a load of crap, whichever) but it could seriously use some editing. I suggest that you take the time before submissions to look through stuff first, and you could also post on the forum about needing someone to edit your stuff through.

Like I said, *unique* story, but if you had an extra pair of eyes to look at your work, it could be better. Just a thought. ;) Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
poorly written

Loads of grammatical errors. Seemed rushed and poorly thought out. It was going ok there for awhile. Hopefully you get back on track in the later chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous