All Comments on 'Halloween Weekend Ch. 02'

by lickthekitten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 13 years ago
please hurry :-)

Your off to a promising start. Will be keeping an eye out for the nex chapter.

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Good Start

You are off to a good start with this story. I'm enjoying it so far. Please write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A story I can really sink my teeth into!

I like that Jennifer is a woman of 41 years! Ammon intrigues me, and Lynn - blue eyes have long been my downfall LOL

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I'm very intrigued by this story. You've made the characters have so much depth in 2 such short chapters. Of course it seems Lynn is her lost love but you've also shown some connection, albeit more one-sided, between Ammon and her. I am so anxious to learn more about Ammon who sounds like he is the oldest/first vampire. I really think she should have asked more questions before going to the party, like what if I don't like this man who you've told me is going to be uber-possessive over me. What happens if I am his mate? I find it hard to believe she hasn't even asked where she is, let alone how they kidnapped her. Why hasn't she asked what will they do about her knowing of their existence if she chooses to leave? I just feel like she walked into a minefield without asking questions.

I'm dying to know why Ammon put the restrictions he did on Lynn. How did he become a vampire? Why does she not see Lynn's eyes or something about him that would remind her of this man she lost if they are one in the same? Why is Lynn so powerful or at least threatening to the other vampires when it sounds like he hasn't been one for long?

I love the story so far. You seem to transport us to a different place. YOu have introduced pretty interesting characters. I hope you will answer more questions in the next chapter and that it will be a bit longer. I would like you to give us more background while moving the story forward at the same time.

I just love the possibility that there is for a conflict with these two men involved. Keep writing!! Definitely 5 stars.

Cricket88Cricket88almost 13 years ago
NNNOOOOOO!

i got into it JUST as this chapter ended! I hat when that happens. Please try to come out with the next chapter or so very soon! I'm dying to know what happens next.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
So Glad

the next chapter has posted otherwise I'd be going crazy. What you have done in two shorts chapters is amazing. I already have a comfortable feeling for the characters even though I know so little about them. Job well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous