All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary!'

by pagangirl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I guess all us poor slobs

which by the way is the majority of us

have to let our wives get fucked by a strang man or a buddy. We can't afford to hire black man to massage her and studs to fuck her...guess we'll have to fuck the old fashioned way...tell me "writer" are you wealthy? I would give the story a boring and unimagenitive score but they don't have it...just have to give it old zero, zilch.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Marrisa`s Present

James spends all that money for his wifes present and what does she do just sticks a candy bar up her twat how about what he did for her she could have forked out mor ethan a candy bar if they have all that money she should do better than a candy bar like 3 women giving him sex with her with them that would be alot better.

you should rewrite that last scenario.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I stopped reading at the male "masseuse"

A masseuse is female. Men who perform massages are masseurs.

philogynist54philogynist54almost 17 years ago
One of the Best

That was definitely one of the hottest stories I have read on Literotica (and I've read hundreds). I was getting hard as I read the part about the shaved pussy. My girlfriend shaved her pussy for the first time and described the experience the same way. She loved to run her fingers over the newly exposed flesh and it always made her wet and horny. When I licked her lips she went absolutley crazy.

After a great start, your story just kept getting hotter and hotter! I am so on fire right now. You are the best pagangirl. I'm going to go straight to your bio and read the rest of your stories.

Thanks! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pure garbage story

this story is not worth reading.He's nothing but a sick wimp and she's nothing but a whore with no morals or values. An anniversary should be enjoyed by the two of them and not by a hired stud to do his job.Cheers Roger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank You Moral Morons!

I found out that the hottest tales are the stories with more mean critics.

m1k3m1k3almost 17 years ago
Splendid

That's only the second time that I've found a 3-page story that wasn't too long... well, maybe they were more than two, I have read way too much literotica, but whatever. The point is that the words weren't wasted.

<P>

The explicit sections help to keep the pace fast and this would be great done as a movie (I'll star as James... just kidding).

<P>

Anyhow, keep up the good writing, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what complete nonsense

didn't even make no sense! only Lit retards would jump up and down with pompoms over this!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Celebrate -a-la – pagan (July only 999.00)

To be honest, based on your pen name I kind of expected something more original than series of games that only wealthy Bourgeoisie can afford (while imagining themselves as wild pagans for their vacation days). What, 'just' loving your partner is not considered interesting (I mean Pagan) enough now?

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Welcome back

In spite of some of those nasty comments below, I, for one, have been missing you after such a promising start in authorship last year. Ignore the stupid comments, and take note of the real ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh! Now someone that pans a story as being

dumb and stupid is a MORAL MORON...tch...tch. Perhaps we just don't waste our time on garbagge. Once was:the LW section was all about seeing your wife get the fuck fucked out of her by some big dicked stud, or sucking it yourself. Lately the mods seem to be leaning toward the artsy fartsy sort of crap with sensitive husbands that cry a lot or spend the national debt on his whore wife, or is a total wimp. Us dirty old men are really getting our daily mastubatory stuff from other sites that don't try and be something they are not. I prefere Zola...in case you , so called, riche and wimpish out there check him out. I prefere wives that love their husbands and love strange cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Almost great

Mostly a great story, but you quickly passed over her first encounter with the other guys, only returning to that later.

The wife fucking other guys is what many of us read Loving Wives for, so I wish you'd have put a lot of stuff in that paragraph, not skimmed over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ignore the haters

This was a very good story because it was about a husband who loved his wife enough to pamper her and fill some of her fantasies. It was evident through the story that she loved her husband as well and that this was a "present" they could both enjoy. Thankyou for taking the time to write it and ignore the people who call him a wimp or wanted to see some revenge action...there are lots of stories like that and only a few about husbands and wives who love each other.

cuddlyellacuddlyellaalmost 17 years ago
I loved it

And I mean every word of your story. I wish I could have been in her place. What a real love story it was. Love shared like that is what I call love. You deserve lots of kisses for this story, Pagan.

billyd8848billyd8848almost 17 years ago
wish you were here

I would love to see all of you! The picture you have isn't clear at all..Anyway stay sweet and hot!billyd8848

Whats your name?

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Super hot! Wonderful exciting fantasy!

WOW! This is alot of fantasies in one sitting, I loved every word! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Makes me want to get married

WOW, what an epic, got me really horny and hot and couldnt read it fast enough, you do it to me every time pagangirl, keep up the good work!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4****

That was fun but not believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous