Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I pulled back, licking her pussy lightly.

Gabrielle's whole body twitched.

I grinned up at her. "Mmmm. Sensitive?"

"Oh, shit, yes! Come here, baby..."

I moved back up into the safest place I knew of, back in her arms. We kissed and caressed the day away. Finally we laid there in each other's arms.

Eventually, Gabrielle got her breath back. "Shit. As much as I would love to just lay here with you all day, I need to be going."

"Husband calling soon?"

"Yes. He doesn't pay me a word of attention but while he's gone, I get to plan my life around his schedule."

I gave her a squeeze. "Don't feel too bad. My husband should be calling within the next half an hour or so."

So Gabrielle, at least, got dressed. I slipped on a pink terrycloth bath robe, and went with her to the door.

She gave me a romantic kiss. "This was wonderful, Lauren. I haven't come that hard in a long time."

"Me, neither. You're spoiling me."

My soon to be boss giggled. "Good! I'm definitely going to have to speak with Cheryl on Monday. When it's time, I'll send someone over to help you pack your things and move over to my office."

"Thank you, honey."

"No, thank you. I'll see you soon."

"Be careful."

"I will, baby. Have a nice weekend."

I closed the door behind her, locked it, then leaned against it, not believing what just happened.

Then I grinned. I was glowing like a teenager.

Sorry, Staci. I've traded up.