Happy Fishermen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

He slowly eased out of my ass as he stood up. He went to go to the bathroom to get cleaned up as I remained on the sofa still enjoying the warmth inside my ass. I placed my heels down on the floor and stood up and as I did so, I felt his hot cum flowing down out of my ass and between my thighs. I slipped a couple of fingers into my soaked pussy and felt my clit, rubbing it as I stood there. I then went to the bathroom to clean Michael.

We emerged a short time later and walked back out to the patio area. Alexa told me that she thought I would have woke the eskimos in Alaska as I was yelling so much. I told her I enjoy Michael too much to be quiet when I'm with him. I told her she should know too as she's not the most calmest slut either. She slapped my ass as I walked by.

Dinner was about ready as the girls had spread and set up the food on the tables. Chairs were brought out and we were ready to sit down and enjoy a great seafood feast. It smelled wonderful as we drew numbers like we always do to see who was going to sit by who.

I had Alexa and Katrina on either side of me. We had a wonderful filling feast with dessert afterwards. Good times, good friends, laughter and flirting was the highlight of the late afternoon/evening.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers
12