Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to kissing but the level of intensity was much higher. We both were moaning with pleasure and our tongues performed intricate exploratory dances.

"I hate to break up the party," he said, finally, "but I need to put a condom on."

I flopped over on my back beside him and he reached over to take a condom package out of the bowl, opened it, and fitted it over his cock. His very nice cock.

Walking on his knees he maneuvered himself between my open legs and pushed them wider. I looked up to see him gazing raptly at what was exposed. Settling himself on his stomach he lowered his head and gave my clitoris a slow deliberate lick. Electric spasms spangled my insides. He licked me again. Sliding his hands under my bottom he pushed his tongue up into me, swirling it around, his nose occasionally bumping my clit. Responding to the sensations my hips began to writhe wildly; he gamely followed my erratic motions. Then his amazing mouth fastened over my clit. It wasn't long before I had my first orgasm of the evening.

"Oh God, I need you inside me," I said.

He knelt and with exquisite leisure eased his full length into the emptiness between my legs. A sense of pleasurable abundance swelled within me. He leaned forward and took me in his arms, cradling me tight against his chest, as he began to move inside me. His lips found mine and I could taste myself on them. I was arching up to meet him, to welcome him back each time he receded then returned. Sometimes he held himself still and let me experience the fullness for a moment, or move in the ways that gave me the most stimulation.

How long we continued this sensual ballet I have no idea. The concept of time had no meaning when my being was centered on interpreting the significance of the captivating choreography flowing across the endings of my nerves. I followed the ebb and flow of Brandon's cock within my sensitive walls with a timeless concentration as the secret music that informed our dance grew in ardor. I could tell by his movements that Brandon was close to coming. Feeling the power of his urgency sparked my own need for orgasm. We joined in a fevered duet to reach our elusive goal. Then it was there. First for him and then for me.

"Oh God," I said, after several minutes of silence. "That was good."

"Mmmm," he said, lifting himself up on his elbows and kissing me. A soft sweet kiss. "I like being with you."

"Not bad for an old lady, hunh," I said.

He laughed. "You're not an old lady," he said, "you're a goof."

"Hmmm," I said, taking the sides of his face in my hands, "and you're a sweet young man. What are you doing here?"

His eyes went dark and he turned his head, evading my questioning look.

"That's a long story," he said, finally.

"I'm willing to listen, if you want to tell it," I said.

"Maybe some other time," he said. We both felt subdued by the exchange. "I'd better get back downstairs and see if anyone else wants to be with me."

I rolled off of him and he got up, picked up his plate and plastic ware, and moved to the door, the condom still hanging from his flaccid penis.

"I really did enjoy this, Melissa," he said from the open doorway, "I hope we'll do it again." And then he was gone.

He was nowhere in sight when I emerged from the room but the bathroom door was closed so I guessed he was in there. As I descended the stairs another couple, neither of whom I knew, were coming up. He was naked but she was clothed.

"There's a room free," I said.

"Oh good," the woman said.

I looked into the orgy room as I passed and saw that there were a lot fewer people than there had been. Susan was being fucked from behind by Jorge as she sucked the cock of a man I didn't know. She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself. A couple of clothed women were sitting with their backs against the wall, drinks in their hands, looking on as if watching a sporting event.

The living room was packed with both women and men in various stages of undress. A few of the women, however, hadn't removed so much as a shoe. The air was filled with the babble of multiple conversations.

In the dining room the scene was similar but not quite as crowded. Those in conversation were standing in small clumps.

"Hey Melissa," Garth said, coming up behind me as I made my choices in the food line. He began dunking veggies in the dip and putting them on his plate.

"Hi Garth," I said. "How's it going?"

"I'm plumb wore out, to tell you the truth," he said. "It's hard work making ladies happy. Takes a lot out of a man. Gotta refuel."

I laughed. "So how many ladies have you made happy tonight?"

"Jesus," he said. "I've lost count. For awhile there in the orgy room they were coming in waves in more ways than one."

"Poor man," I said.

"It's a dirty job," he said.

"But someone's got to do it," I said.

"And it might as well be me," he said.

Once my plate was filled I went back into the living room and stood just inside the doorway.

"Are you okay Midge?" Dorothy, who was fondling the cocks of the two men sitting on each side of her, asked one of the clothed women sitting nearby.

"I'm fine Dorothy," Midge said. "Thanks for asking. I'm enjoying all the sexy sights and sounds. I suspect that my husband is going to get thoroughly screwed later on tonight."

Dorothy grinned. "You can bring him along, you know," she said.

"No, I don't think so," Midge said. "This is my time."

Dorothy leaned over and began sucking the soft cock of the man on her right. The man on her left, seeing the opportunity her change in position revealed, began fingering her pussy. The hum of conversation diminished as those in the room took in the sight. Another of the clothed women, apparently inspired, walked over and knelt between the knees of the man on Dorothy's left. She took his cock in her mouth and Dorothy removed her hand. The tall blonde man I'd seen with Dorothy and Susan in the orgy room got down on his knees behind her put his hand on her shoulder.

"Is it all right if I touch you?" He said.

She nodded although it was hard to tell that that's what she was doing. "Yeah," she said, her mouth full.

He gently tugged at the bottom of her dress till she shifted so that he could pull it up over her ass, all she wore underneath was a thong.

"Daisy chain!" Cynthia said, coming into the room wearing only the glass of wine in her hand.

The blonde man was cupping the woman's ass cheeks as the tips of his fingers brushed over her thong covered pussy.

"Hey Tom," Cynthia said, standing beside the blonde man, running her fingers through his hair, "Haven't you had enough pussy yet?"

"You had enough cock?" Tom said.

Cynthia laughed. "Never," she said. "But I am taking a break which is more than I can say for you."

By this time I'd finished eating. On my way into the dining room I put my garbage in the can and then got a glass of wine. I stood by the door of the living room for a minute, watching the "daisy chain" which had now grown to seven participants. I then decided to go down to the orgy room.

There were more people in the room than there had been but not a great deal of activity. Brandon and Dawn were cuddled up in the far corner, mostly talking it looked like. Douglas lay on his back with three women, including Ellie and Jaime, next to him; they were all quietly playing. I was interested to see that Jaime had two of her fingers in Ellie's pussy. Garth was lying with Anne and Samantha, his arms around their shoulders, their heads on his chest, and one of each of their hands on his limp cock. Susan was lying with her head on the belly of the small brown haired man Ellie had been going down on earlier, suckling his cock. I headed towards Susan.

"You seem to have overcome your shyness," I said.

She took the cock out of her mouth, holding it lovingly as she spoke. "Oh my God," she said, "I've been having a great time. It's been awesome."

"I'm Tom," the small man said, lifting up his arm to shake my hand.

"Hi Tom," I said, taking his hand. "I'm Melissa."

I sat down next to him, opposite Susan, and began to run my hand along his thigh. He had a small but very hard cock and cute little balls. I tickled his balls with my fingers. Susan was back to sucking him with her eyes closed. I watched the shaft disappear and then reappear, slick with her saliva. Tom put his hand on my thigh, not quite able to reach my pussy. I edged closer, opened my legs a little, and felt his fingers worm their way between the outer lips. Tom's eyes were closed as his fingers began a delicate little dance. He stopped for a moment, put his fingers in his mouth to moisten them, and then slid them back between my pussy lips. I opened my legs wider and began stroking the base of his cock between my thumb and forefinger. Susan, feeling her lips touch my fingers, opened her eyes to look at me. I think she smiled but it was hard to tell. She closed her eyes again.

At this point Cynthia, the clothed woman who'd been going down on the man next to Dorothy, another new woman I remembered seeing in the living room, blonde Tom, and the man I'd seen going upstairs, entered. They brought with them a sense of suppressed excitement that blew through the room like a freshening wind.

"Awfully quiet in here," Cynthia said. "This is the orgy room, not the lay around and finger fuck room."

"Depends on your definition of 'orgy'," Garth said, "I'm sure plenty of people would consider this an orgy."

"Well, we're here to take it up a notch," the woman who'd been going down on the guy next to Dorothy said. Without hesitation she pulled off her dress, unhooked her bra, and pushed down her thong.

"Yeah Martha," Cynthia said, "that's the happy lady spirit. Let's see what we can get moving here," she said as she parted Garth's legs and knelt between them.

"I don't know, Cynthia," Samantha said, "this poor guy has had a hard night."

"That's what I'm here for," Cynthia said, "to make it harder. Nothing ventured, nothing gained." She began to run her fingers lightly over Garth's thighs and belly, making occasional swipes at his balls. "Okay buddy, come to mama," she said, taking Garth's cock in her hand.

Meanwhile the other four newcomers had found places on the floor.

"How about you Rick?" Martha said, taking hold of his cock. "Are you up for another go-round?"

"I think so," Rick said. "Only one way to find out."

Blonde Tom and the woman I didn't know were kissing and playing with each other as he helped her out of her clothes.

Susan's eyes were open now and she was intently watching the re-energized activities around her.

"Oh yeah mama," Douglas said. Both Susan and I turned to look and saw a somewhat chubby young woman with shoulder length auburn hair and unusually white skin settle herself on his cock.

"Ride 'em Brandy," Jaime said.

I noticed that Brandon was now going down on Dawn. Cynthia appeared to be having some success with Garth; he was now half erect.

Charlotte, the club treasurer, entered the room leading the guy Martha had been going down on in the living room. They found a spot next to blonde Tom and his partner.

"I see you're getting into the swing of things Diane," Charlotte said.

"Yeah, it took me a little while to feel comfortable," Diane said.

"Oh shit. Oh shit!" Brandy said, rocking on Douglas's cock.

"Oh yeah," Douglas said, "fuck me mama."

"I'm getting horny again," Susan said, looking at me. "I'm not usually like this."

"Go for it girl," I said. "That's what the club is for."

I moved out of the way, disengaging from Tom's fingers, as Susan swung one of her thick thighs over Tom's legs. The relative size of their bodies made for an interesting contrast. As I watched she held his cock upright, lowered her pussy down over it until the slim wand completely disappeared, and began to grind against him.

"Oh my God. Oh yeah. Oh fuck yeah." Susan said.

Feeling a new wave of horniness I scrambled around on my hands and knees till I was squatting over Tom's face. I saw Tom's eyes open, take in the view of the female parts coming at him, and then close again. A moment later his tongue was inside me. I closed my eyes and felt Susan's forehead press my back and then her breasts brush against me as I concentrated on making the best use of the busy tongue flickering up from inside me and over my labia and clit.

The noise level in the room had climbed sharply in only a few short minutes. I was dimly aware of others coming into the room and a cluster of people at the door.

"Oh yeah," I heard Dorothy say. "Things have picked up in here. Don't be shy ladies." She said, apparently addressing the group at the door. "You're welcome to either join the party or find a place on the sidelines."

I opened my eyes and looked around. Martha was squatting over Rick and raising and lowering her bottom; I could clearly see his cock disappear into her pussy and then reappear. Tom was fucking Diane spoon-fashion, his hand on her breast. Charlotte was bent over, her ass in the air, as the guy she'd brought in with her fucked her from behind. Brandon was fucking Dawn missionary style. Brandy, her face red, was humping Doug's cock with furious intent as Ellie and Jaime cheered her on. Garth was fucking Cynthia doggy-style as Anne and Samantha caressed them both.

The room echoed with the sounds of sex. Cries, moans, the slaps of skin against skin, groans, sighs, the squishy noise of well lubricated parts, and hoarse passionate words.

By this time I'd turned to the point that I could look into Susan's face. She'd been looking around as well. Her eyes fixed on mine with fevered intensity. "This is so fucking hot," she said.

I turned and closed my eyes again. All the images my mind had just captured now swirled across the screen of my imagination. I felt Susan's movements quicken behind me and I began grinding my pussy on Tom's face. I felt the first throbs of orgasm mounting towards release and ground down even harder. Susan came first, I could feel her trembling. Tom yelled, sending vibrations into my cunt; I could feel his body jerking. And then the sweet hot wash of sensation swept through me. As the last pulsing quivers ran through my belly I slid over on my side.

"Holy Jesus fuck," Tom said.

I looked at him and almost laughed; his face was covered with the glaze of my juices.

"Oh my God," Susan said. I could sense that she was lying behind me. "I don't think I've ever come like that before." I felt her hand on my back. "Thank you Melissa for giving me that extra nudge; I knew I wanted to do this but I'm not sure I would have taken that first step without you."

"You're welcome Susan," I said. "But I'm sure you would have made the leap, probably sooner than later."

Around us the fucking continued but on a more subdued level. I heard the now familiar sound of Dorothy reaching climax and smiled. Several minutes later Dawn reached hers.

"Let me tell you ladies," Doris said, walking into the room, "my man Shawn is one fine piece of work. Hoo boy! He's kinda shy at first but you get him alone and he warms up good." She sat down beside me. "Who're you?" She said, addressing Tom. "I don't remember you being at a testing session."

"I'm Tom," he said. "Yeah, I was a last minute addition. Ellie did the honors."

"Your face is a mess, boy," Doris said. "Looks like a pussy been eating you and not the other way around."

Tom looked at me and grinned. "Yeah," he said, "that's pretty much how it went."

"You're cute as a button, boy," Doris said. "You up for more pussy?"

"Sure," Tom said. "I probably won't be able to fuck you though."

"Hey honey," Doris said, as she leaned back spreading her legs open, "it's all good. Damn!" She said, turning to me, "I love having all these willing men around. How are you doing, girl? Had enough cock yet?"

"Getting there," I said. "And it's great to know that if I don't get enough tonight I can come back for more."

"Tell me about it," Doris said. "I've been wanting to be fucked like this for so long. Oh yeah baby, that's the spot." She said, addressing Tom.

I got up and headed down the hall to the dining room. As I passed the living room I saw that there were still several clothed women sitting together, talking quietly.

"Hey Mel," Ellie said, coming up behind me as I stood looking down at the devastation on the table. "Kind of a mess, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Have you been avoiding me?" She said.

"Not exactly," I said.

"What do you mean 'not exactly'," she said. "I know you're freaked out about kissing me. It's no big deal."

"I don't know why I did it," I said. "I never thought of you that way before."

"But you do now?"

"Well," I said.

"I never thought of you that way before either," Ellie said, "I'm definitely more into guys. But I have to say that since it happened..."

"I saw you with Jaime," I said.

"Yeah," Ellie said, "that was interesting. I liked it."

"It's not like I really want to, you know..." I said.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it," Ellie said.

We looked at each other for a long moment. Ellie seemed to be leaning closer. And then we were kissing. Again. She put her arms around me and drew me close. I could feel her breasts against mine and our bellies touching. I ran my hands over her back and bottom. There was a brief tangle of tongues and then she pulled away.

"See," she said. "It's okay. Don't be freaking out. I've missed you."

"Okay," I said. "Okay. I have felt a little funny about it."

"Well stop it," she said, smacking my butt. "It's no big deal. Let's be friends again."

"Okay," I said.

"Jesus," said a big man with a weight lifter's physique entering the room. I remembered that he was the one Susan had been sucking in the orgy room. Seemed like ages ago now. "Looks like a bomb went off on the food table."

"Hey Bruce," Ellie said. "Yeah, it's a mess but there's still stuff to eat."

He got a plate and began digging through the clutter.

"I think I'm ready to head out," I said.

"Okay," Ellie said. "I think I am too."

We headed back to the orgy room and got into our clothes, saying our farewells to Dorothy and the other club officers we saw. We walked out together and stood for a moment in Dorothy's driveway.

"It's been a hell of a night," Ellie said. "Certainly lived up to my expectations."

"Mine too," I said.

"And it's only the first of many," she said. She was leaning in and we kissed again.

"Are we going to make a habit of this?" I said.

"Sure, why not?" She said. "It's nice."

With that we both started walking to our respective cars.

CHAPTER FOUR

A week passed before the board met again. I know it took me, at least, most of that time to get some perspective on all that had happened. It was a little disconcerting to be sitting at my desk at the bank and have one of the images from the party slip into my mind. But it was delicious too. I'd look around at my colleagues and our customers, squeeze my thighs tightly together, squirm a little, and smile. At the rate I'm going I should get the "friendliest employee" award for the month.

When Dorothy sent out the meeting emails she made it a general meeting of all the officers and said that we'd be doing an analysis of what had worked and what hadn't.

"Thank you all for coming," Dorothy said, once we'd gathered in her living room. There was a bit of tittering at her wording. "I would say, all in all, that things went pretty well. I'm not aware of any big disasters." She paused for a moment and looked around the room.

"There was one," Kymberly said.

Dorothy frowned. All eyes turned to Kymberly.

"It took Ethel and me an hour to clean up the food table," Kymberly said, "I think that qualifies as a big disaster." There was general laughter and nodding.