Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you might be right," Dorothy said. "That was pretty bad. But as far as the roosters were concerned I'm not aware of any problems." She looked around again. No one spoke. "Good," she said, "I think we've got a good group of guys." There was a murmur of affirmation. "Thanks in large part, I believe, to our fine recruiters and testers." Everyone applauded.

"This pussy loves that testing shit," Doris said, "even when it's bad it's good if you know what I mean. I can let go when I know my home girls got my back." There was more laughter and nodding.

"That's exactly what the club is all about," Dorothy said, "women helping women safely explore their most secret sexual fantasies."

"I want to fuck a black man," Nicole, our secretary, said softly. Everyone turned to look at her; she usually was so quiet.

"You don't want to fuck most of the black men I know," Doris said. "They'll abuse your ass."

Dorothy said, "Ellie?"

"We've got a couple on the list," Ellie said, "they should be ready for testing soon. Leroy was black but he blew us off."

"Typical," Doris said.

"Can I be a tester?" Nicole said.

"Sure, I guess," Ellie said, looking at Dorothy.

"Of course," Dorothy said. "As I said, that's what we're here for."

"Oh," Nicole said, her eyes big.

"Now that we've actually had a party," Dorothy said, "does anyone have any ideas about how to make them better? Or thoughts about something we should change?"

"I noticed that a bunch of the new members never took their clothes off," Jaime said. "Maybe we could do something to make them feel more comfortable or even require nudity."

"I'm on the party committee and I never took my clothes off," Ethel said. "And if nudity is required I'd stop coming. I'm too damn old to be prancing around in my birthday suit. If I'm going to get naked it's going to be in front of one man, preferably one as old as me."

"I don't think we should require nudity," Dorothy said. "For some of our members I'm sure the fantasy is to be able to watch openly without participating in any way. Or to know that very sexual things are happening in another room. Midge is like that; she told me she gets turned on and then goes home to fuck her husband. We have to keep in mind that the club is made up of a variety of women, with different needs and fantasies. "

"I agree that we shouldn't make rules about how the members should act," Cynthia said, "unless, of course, someone's getting hurt."

"I wish we had more private rooms," Janet said. "Shawn and I must have spent an hour trying to find one that wasn't being used."

"Shawn's a sweetheart, isn't he?" Carol said.

"God yes," Janet said. "I wanted to take him home with me."

"Don't be depriving your sisters, sister," Doris said, "I want to jump that man's bones a few more times my own self."

"Yes, the lack of private rooms is definitely a problem," Dorothy said. "I'll talk to a carpenter friend of mine and see what can be done. How much money is in the treasury Charlotte?"

"Almost seven thousand dollars," Charlotte said.

"That should be enough to add a couple more private spaces," Dorothy said. "The question is how private do they need to be? I mean, do they have to be totally sound-proofed or basically just visually private?"

"I like the sounds," Janet said, "but I like feeling that I'm alone with my guy. I've been in motels where you could hear people doing it in another room and that was kind of cool. Sure got the guy I was with going." Several women laughed knowingly.

"I agree about the sounds," Carol said.

"Why don't we make a couple of the rooms completely sound-proofed and the others not so that people can choose?" Samantha said.

"That seems like a plan to me," Dorothy said. A motion was made and carried. "I'll talk to the carpenter in the next couple of days," Dorothy said.

"I saw some videos on the Internet," Betty said, "about this machine you sit on. Some of the women looked like they were ready to pass out they were coming so hard. Made me wonder what it would be like."

"The Sybian," Dorothy said. "Yeah, I tried one at a swinger's party. I didn't care for it. Too mechanical."

"I heard that they're awfully expensive," Donna said. "Something like fifteen hundred dollars."

"Even more with all the attachments," Kymberly said, "I've got a friend with one and I love it."

"I've tried one," Cynthia said, "it's kind of fun for a change of pace."

"Fifteen hundred dollars is a lot of money for a 'change of pace'," Dorothy said.

"I think my friend would be willing to share," Kymberly said, "I'll ask."

"Would she just drop it off or what?" Charlotte said.

"She is a he," Kymberly said. "And he'd be part of the package. He calls himself a 'driver' because he runs the controls. And I can tell you from experience that he's a great one. Knows exactly when to do what."

"He could be the Sybian rooster," Cynthia said.

"Okay, that seems feasible," Dorothy said. "We could set aside a room just for the Sybian if, of course, Kymberly's friend is willing."

"And as long as he passes the rooster test," Ellie said.

"Oh he will," Kymberly said, "he's a really nice guy."

Another motion was made and carried.

"Are parties the only time we can be with the roosters?" Janet said. "I have to say that once a month or so really doesn't cut it for me." There were murmurs and scattered laughter of agreement.

"Well," said Dorothy, "I can't dictate what you or the roosters do outside of club activities, and I wouldn't even want to try, but as far as the club is concerned right now the parties are all that's available. As I hope I've made clear I foresee a time when the club will have a permanent location and will be open for regular hours. But that's a ways down the road. So, basically, if a rooster is willing to meet with you outside of the club that's fine but it wouldn't be part of the club activities. Am I making sense?"

"I understand," Janet said.

"Any other business?" Dorothy said. No one spoke. "Then let's adjourn and reconvene in a week or so. I'll talk with my carpenter friend, Kymberly can talk to her friend, and we'll see where things stand next week. We'll also need to start working on the next party."

After a short period of socializing, just talking, no sex, we went our separate ways.

"Well, my talk with my carpenter friend got very interesting," Dorothy said a week later. "I had to explain why we wanted the private spaces for so he'd be able to make accurate plans and I'm afraid I enflamed his imagination a bit more than I'd intended." She paused to let the laughter subside. "He had some really creative ideas about what could be done and even worked up some rough drawings." She opened a large folder and began to pass pages around.

"Oh, I like the little loft," Samantha said. "Not exactly private but seems like it would be fun."

"I like the mirrors on the walls of the little rooms," Janet said, "but the rooms do seem tiny."

"He said the mirrors would give the illusion of more space," Dorothy said, "as well as having an erotic effect."

"I think they seem cozy," Kymberly said, "after all how much room do we really need?"

"I'd been thinking in terms of a permanent installation but he... his name's Derek, by the way... warned me that if I ever decided to sell this place I'd have a problem finding buyers who wanted seven spaces that are pretty obviously only for having sex in." There was more laughter. "So he's going make them temporary so that he can pull them out once we move the club to the final location."

"How much is this going to cost?" Charlotte said.

"Well, that's the thing," Dorothy said.

"He wants some pussy," Doris said, "and he'll do it for free."

"That's pretty much it," Dorothy said, after the laughter had died down. "We pay for the materials and he'll do all the labor for nothing if he can become a rooster."

"Men," Ethel said.

"It would be handy to have a handyman around," I said. "Especially when we need to remodel whatever building we find to house the club."

"He's got to pass the rooster test," Ellie said.

"Well..." Dorothy said.

"You fucked him," Doris said.

"Yeah," Dorothy said after a moment's hesitation. "It's funny. We've known each other for years. He was a friend of my husband's. And I'll admit that I had a few little fantasies over the years but never expected anything to happen but when I started talking about little rooms to have sex in something just clicked, for both of us."

"Was it good?" Cynthia said.

"Yeah, it was," Dorothy said. "He gets my rooster vote."

"I think it sounds romantic," Kymberly said.

"Jesus," Doris said.

"Okay," Dorothy said, "Do we want to go ahead with Derek's proposal?"

"If he passes the rooster test, sure," Ellie said.

"I'll give you his contact info," Dorothy said, "and you can take it from there. So if he does pass the test are we in agreement that we'll enter into a contract to have him build the rooms?"

A motion was made and carried.

"So, on to the next order of business," Dorothy said. "Kymberly, what did your friend have to say about the idea of providing Sybian services?"

"He loved it," Kymberly said. "His name's Karl. And he loves making women come. He's always looking for new prospects so this sounded like heaven to him."

"I'll bet," Doris said. "Sounds a little creepy to me."

"No, he's not," Kymberly said. "He's not creepy at all. How can you say that when you don't even know him?" Doris shrugged her shoulders.

"Is he willing to do the rooster test?" Ellie said.

"As long as all that's expected of him is that he drives the Sybian," Kymberly said. "His wife is okay with the Sybian stuff but she doesn't want him doing more than that."

"He's got a wife?" Ethel said. "And she lets him give orgasms to all the women he can find to get on his machine? I don't know."

"His wife is very nice," Kymberly said. "We're friends. And she trusts him."

Doris rolled her eyes.

"So do we agree to let Kymberly's friend Karl bring his Sybian to party's if he passes the rooster test as a Sybian driver only?" Dorothy said.

The motion was made and carried with Doris and Ethel abstaining. Kymberly gave Ellie the information for contacting Karl.

"I'd like to bring up another subject," Ethel said, "I said something last week about older gentlemen my age. Well, I was wondering if the rooster people were even looking for guys that old."

"Not really," Ellie said, "but we have had a few responses."

"Derek might fit in that category," Dorothy said. "I don't know how old you are..."

"Sixty eight," Ethel said.

"Derek's fifty four," Dorothy said.

"A young whippersnapper," Ethel said. This was greeted by some laughter.

"Garth is sixty," Ellie said.

"You're kidding," I said. "Oh my God, he's older than my dad. I didn't realize. He seems younger than that."

"Another whippersnapper," Ethel said. "But I might do him."

"So Ellie," Dorothy said, "can you check out some of the older gentlemen so that we can get Ethel laid? And Ethel, would you be willing to be the rooster tester for older gentlemen?"

"Yes, I'm willing," Ethel said, "as long as I can be alone with him. I'm not an exhibitionist like some of you young ladies."

"I'll get right on it," Ellie said. "And I'd like to add that I have two black men lined up for testing at our next board meeting."

"Two," Nicole said softly.

"I'll also try," Ellie continued, "to schedule Derek and Karl for testing."

"Sounds like workout time for this pussy," Doris said.

At this point Dorothy guided the discussion into what needed to be done to prepare for the next party. Since the details had been worked out for the first party it was largely a matter of assigning tasks. A short time later the meeting broke up.

When we met again Dorothy informed us that this session would be focused primarily on testing the new roosters and socializing. We did, however, convene the board long enough to schedule the next party for the following Saturday.

"I know it's kind of short notice," Dorothy said, "but I think it's important that we start maintaining a regular pattern."

The only other business was when Barb volunteered to start producing a short monthly newsletter that would be emailed to members.

The doorbell rang as we adjourned.

"This is my friend Karl," Kymberly said, leading a tall, slim, bespectacled man lugging a large box into the room. Behind them was a tiny dark haired woman. "And this is his wife, and also my friend, Johanna."

"Where do I set up?" Karl said, after brief greetings had been made. Dorothy directed Kymberly to guide him to a downstairs bedroom.

The doorbell rang again and soon after Ellie came in followed by two older men, one Latino and the other white.

"Ladies, this is Derek and George," Ellie said.

"I understand that there is a lady present of a certain age requiring some special attention," George said.

"That would be me," Ethel said, "you smooth talking devil."

"Ah!" Said George, approaching her and ceremoniously kissing the back of her hand, "milady shall we retire to someplace more private?"

"You're a nut," said Ethel. "But that does sound like a very pleasant idea."

"He's a character," Derek said, laughing as George escorted Ethel out of the room. "He's been talking like that ever since I met him out front."

"Ethel said she wanted a gentleman and he seemed to fit the bill," Ellie said.

"Glad you could make it," Dorothy said, giving Derek a peck on the lips. "Are you ready for your big test?"

"Sure," Derek said, looking around at the rest of us. "Just tell me what I need to do."

The doorbell rang again.

"That'll be Darryl or Anthony," Ellie said, heading for the door.

"You can start with me," Doris said to Derek. "How about we go down to the orgy room." A small group of the other women followed them.

"This is Anthony," Ellie said a moment later, bringing a powerfully built African-American man in his early thirties into the room. "This one's for you, Nicole."

Nicole looked as if she was seriously considering running in the opposite direction.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, honey," Dorothy said. "Just because you had the fantasy doesn't mean you're ready to make it happen."

"I do want to," Nicole said, "but I can't just jump into it. Is it okay if we just talk for awhile?" She said, addressing Anthony.

"Of course," Anthony said, in a calm low-pitched voice. "I'll only go as far as you're ready to go."

"Thank you," Nicole said, moving towards him. She touched his hand as she passed. "Let's find a room."

"I thought she was going to chicken out there for a second," Ellie said, after they'd left. "I would have been glad to take her place, I have to say."

"No kidding," Jaime said, "he's a hottie."

The doorbell rang again.

"That'll be Darryl," Ellie said. "Wow, all the prospective roosters made it this time." She left to answer the door.

Suddenly there was a low thundering sound.

"What the fuck is that?" Samantha said. "Sounds like an airplane taking off."

"That's the Sybian," Cynthia said, laughing.

"Holy shit," Dawn said. "If it looks anything like it sounds I'd call it an industrial strength sex toy."

"Let's check it out," Betty said. A group of us moved in the direction of the rumbling noise.

We entered the room to find Kymberly, naked, her back to us, squatting over something that looked like a small black Quonset hut with a sort of flesh colored rubber column sticking up. We couldn't see most of the shaft because it was in Kymberly's pussy. Kymberly was moving her bottom, apparently in order to maximize the sensation. Karl, dressed only in a pair of blue bikini briefs, was hunched over a set of controls with two knobs on it, his eyes focused on Kymberly's face; there was a modulation in the sound each time he turned one of the knobs. Johanna, clothed, was sitting to one side, cross-legged, grinning at Kymberly's shifting expressions.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Kymberly was moaning.

"One knob controls the vibration and the other one controls the rotation," Cynthia said, "it's pretty amazing what it feels like when they both get going just right."

"It's not for everyone," Dorothy said. "But it is interesting to watch."

"I think I want to do more than just watch," Cynthia said. "It's been awhile since I've had a good ride." She quickly stripped off her clothes and walked up to Kymberly, touching her back. "I've got dibs after you," she said.

"That's enough," Kymberly said to Karl, who powered down the machine. "Whew," she said, slipping off to the side nearest Johanna, "that was good." Johanna patted her cheek.

"Let me get these washed up," Karl said. "You seem familiar with the machine. Do you know which attachment you want?" He said to Cynthia.

"Yeah," said Cynthia, "I'd like to go with the big g-spot one."

"Okay. Great." Karl said. "Give me a minute."

"You don't mind your husband doing this?" Janet said to Johanna.

"Not at all," Johanna said. "Actually it's mine. I got it before Karl and I met when I tried one at a party. And when we got together he kind of took it over. He's very technically minded and somehow keeps learning new tricks. So I get the benefit of all his practice."

"But he's making other women come," Carol said.

"And he's very good at it," Johanna laughed. "But we've agreed that he'll only have real sex with me."

"This seems like real sex to me," Janet said. "I mean Kym was like totally into it."

"Well, I set the boundaries I'm comfortable with and it works for both of us," Johanna said. "I think of Karl as kind of an artist whose medium happens to be women's bodies and the pleasure he can give them. As long as he doesn't touch them I'm fine."

"You said the big g-spot one, right?" Karl said as he came out of the bathroom carrying the attachment he'd used with Kymberly.

"Yup," Cynthia said.

Several minutes later he had it set up. Cynthia took her time easing the big ball into her pussy.

"Okay," she said, leaning over to grip the naugahyde covered stool in front of her.

Karl started the machine, watching Cynthia's face intently. With practiced care he began tweaking the knobs.

"You are good at this," Cynthia said, looking into his eyes a couple of minutes later. "Damn! Oh shit, I'm coming. Oh yeah."

A squishy sound was added to the powerful drone of the machine as her juices flowed.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh damn," she said as the sound mounted. "That's enough, that's enough, that's enough," she yelled about ten minutes later. Karl powered down the machine and Cynthia fell limply over on her side. "Oh my God," she said, "you really are a master. There's no question."

"Thank you," Karl said. Johanna grinned.

"Okay, I'm convinced," Jaime said, starting to remove her clothes. "I've got to try this thing." As Karl went to wash the attachment he'd used with Cynthia, Johanna gave Jaime a brief survey of the attachments available. Jaime picked one that was medium sized and looked like a small dildo.

"Derek's great," Doris said, entering the room, her large breasts swinging. "A really nice man. Jesus," she added, catching sight of the medium sized attachment disappearing into Jaime's red bush. "What the fuck?"

"That's the Sybian," Cynthia said.

"It's a lot bigger than I expected," Doris said. She watched as Karl began to power up the machine and Jaime responded to the attachment coming to life inside her vagina. "Holy shit." Doris said.

I was beginning to feel claustrophobic in the overcrowded space and made my way out. After a quick trip to the bathroom I went down the hall. Donna, Anne, and Charlotte, still clothed, were seated against the wall in the orgy room when I entered; I couldn't hear what they were saying but they seemed to be critiquing Ellie's equestrian-like form as she posted on top of a tall black man lying in the middle of the room. Patricia, leaning on her elbows, her substantial behind lifted up and facing us, was kissing him; his arm was long enough to have reached all the way underneath her and one of his big fingers was sliding in and out of her pussy.

1...34567...18